NATION

PASSWORD

Doregon: A World of Storm and Stone [OOC|Open|Fantasy]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:34 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:Can I be the Aedar who disappeared, or is that taken? Here was my idea:
She went into hiding by changing her appearance to that of a human, not wanting to kill the Stormfather or face the wrath of her siblings. Without ever showing her powers she has hidden as an owner of an apothecary, and town wise woman in a small village. However, she now fears she may have need to use her powers again.

I am wary, but sure, you can give it a go, and if I like it, then it'll be very interesting. Just keep in mind how long it would have been, so you will probably want to give her lots of History.

As for my post, I've thought up a way to shake up the status quo, and that'll be coming in the coming days.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:31 pm

The Starlight wrote:
The GAmeTopians wrote:Can I be the Aedar who disappeared, or is that taken? Here was my idea:
She went into hiding by changing her appearance to that of a human, not wanting to kill the Stormfather or face the wrath of her siblings. Without ever showing her powers she has hidden as an owner of an apothecary, and town wise woman in a small village. However, she now fears she may have need to use her powers again.

I am wary, but sure, you can give it a go, and if I like it, then it'll be very interesting. Just keep in mind how long it would have been, so you will probably want to give her lots of History.

As for my post, I've thought up a way to shake up the status quo, and that'll be coming in the coming days.

So, are we officially proclaiming this dead?
I've gotten only one response from seeing if previously interested fellows were interested in returning, and I got a negative response anyway. I suppose the blame rests with my unexpected, unscheduled leave, which severely hurt this RP.

I'd be up for continuing this at some future date or time, if this is indeed dead, as there's no way I'm letting this lore go to waste.

*sniffles, and then starts bawling*
Call me Star
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:52 pm

The Starlight wrote:
The Starlight wrote:I am wary, but sure, you can give it a go, and if I like it, then it'll be very interesting. Just keep in mind how long it would have been, so you will probably want to give her lots of History.

I've gotten only one response from seeing if previously interested fellows were interested in returning, and I got a negative response anyway. I suppose the blame rests with my unexpected, unscheduled leave, which severely hurt this RP.

I'd be up for continuing this at some future date or time, if this is indeed dead, as there's no way I'm letting this lore go to waste.

It's a shame so many people left just because of the delay in starting the IC. Kinda stupid really.
Do you want freedom? Well too bad, you won't get it here. All hail the Flaming Almighty!
"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"
-Anonymous

"All quotes on the Internet are true"
-Abraham Lincoln

"I pee hard. I pee with force. I pee to win."
-Reddit
Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:
Lingria wrote:Off the grid? Nobody goes 'off the grid'
Even right now your on a list for possible terrorist. They track your every move, know where you eat. Who you hang out with, why you do certain things, that one time you picked your nose in the bathroom. They know.

It's like the NSA! Oh, wait... *puts on tin foil hat and hides under table*

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:53 pm

The Starlight wrote:
The Starlight wrote:I am wary, but sure, you can give it a go, and if I like it, then it'll be very interesting. Just keep in mind how long it would have been, so you will probably want to give her lots of History.

I wouldn't mind doing this again at some point. The lore is quite awesome.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:54 pm

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:
The Starlight wrote:So, are we officially proclaiming this dead?

It's a shame so many people left just because of the delay in starting the IC. Kinda stupid really.

I blame myself but yeah, it made me sad, especially since I've RPed with quite a few of them.
Tomia wrote:I wouldn't mind doing this again at some point. The lore is quite awesome.

Thanks, Tomia. :hug:

Oh, and Eski... :hug:
Call me Star

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse