NATION

PASSWORD

The Comperior (OOC, FT, Slice of Life, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lemunaria
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lemunaria » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:39 pm

I just had an awesome mini-fantasy of like the crew on the Comperior begins making extreme scientific and military advances way in the future and like it gets to the point where we starting hunting down the aliens again and fighting them for revenge and like they eventually find earth again and retake the planet.

While highly, extremly stupidly unlikely - its a nice little thought.

The fantasy spouted from this picture.

yep dis one. rught urr.
A nation plagued by bad writing from when I was 16, that I can't be bothered to change..so enjoy.

Lemunaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lemunaria » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:08 pm

New Strausberg wrote:I can already tell the American soldier is going to hate a Russian general lording over him in the security room that's gonna be fun.

It's going to be especially fun! You know whats gonna make this even more fun? His power of DANCE.

A nation plagued by bad writing from when I was 16, that I can't be bothered to change..so enjoy.

Kerzacistan
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kerzacistan » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:12 pm

Lemunaria wrote:
New Strausberg wrote:I can already tell the American soldier is going to hate a Russian general lording over him in the security room that's gonna be fun.

It's going to be especially fun! You know whats gonna make this even more fun? His power of DANCE.

My day was slightly lame, that gif made it pretty ok tho, ty for that.
2 + 2 = 5
I really like cats, they like books, and I like books, which we share.
I'm a bit lot of an Insomniac.
My gender is whatever, I don't really care.

Lemunaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lemunaria » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:18 pm

Kerzacistan wrote:
Lemunaria wrote:

My day was slightly lame, that gif made it pretty ok tho, ty for that.

I aim to please :) :hug:

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Founded: Nov 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:25 pm

I will more thoroughly read over your two's assessments on the previous page in a moment, I just woke up and am eating dinner. Thanks for responding though.

Lemunaria wrote:I just had an awesome mini-fantasy of like the crew on the Comperior begins making extreme scientific and military advances way in the future and like it gets to the point where we starting hunting down the aliens again and fighting them for revenge and like they eventually find earth again and retake the planet.

yep dis one. rught urr.

Completely possible but unachievable in our character's lifetimes. :D
Last edited by Elysian Kentarchy on Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Celivaia wrote:"Today is a great day. Recently, we completed a project that will greatly help the Salarian Union in it's fight, and while I cannot divulge information about this project, I am pleased to announce that this project was no small feat, and for his dedication, work, and pure, brilliant genius, we have a special award for this Salarian. We cannot divulge the name of this operative, but we have given him a special award, the "Star of the Union," and as an added bonus, we have decided to rename this, our home planet, after him. As of this moment, you are now standing on Solus'Kesh."

Philosophy and Religion Major

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:32 pm

Ithalian Empire wrote:Name:James Highfield
Sex:Male
Nationality/Ethnicity:German American
Appearance: James
Personality: Talkative, easy going, can be stuborn
Position on Ship: Fighter Pilot
Activities during spare time: Reads books from the library, hangs around the mess hall
Bio: James was born in America. When the war started he went into the Air Force. He realized rather early that the war was pointless, but fought on to give the folks back home some time.
Non-combat Special Traits: Mechanic, some First Aid, makes one hell of a good pot of chile
Combat Special Traits: Flying combat aircraft, some hand to hand when needed, pistols when desprate
1453 (keep for tracking purposes)

A bit short of details but for this kind of RP, where almost all of our characters would have grown up surrounded by war, it is acceptable. Though for your character since he is 37 he would be a bbit more interesting since he would be old enough to remember the start of the war. Just some remarks on my part.

But accepted. :D

Celivaia wrote:"Today is a great day. Recently, we completed a project that will greatly help the Salarian Union in it's fight, and while I cannot divulge information about this project, I am pleased to announce that this project was no small feat, and for his dedication, work, and pure, brilliant genius, we have a special award for this Salarian. We cannot divulge the name of this operative, but we have given him a special award, the "Star of the Union," and as an added bonus, we have decided to rename this, our home planet, after him. As of this moment, you are now standing on Solus'Kesh."

Lemunaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lemunaria » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:40 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:I will more thoroughly read over your two's assessments on the previous page in a moment, I just woke up and am eating dinner. Thanks for responding though.

Lemunaria wrote:I just had an awesome mini-fantasy of like the crew on the Comperior begins making extreme scientific and military advances way in the future and like it gets to the point where we starting hunting down the aliens again and fighting them for revenge and like they eventually find earth again and retake the planet.

yep dis one. rught urr.

Yay! My voice will be heard!

Annd for the mech-suit thing - yeah xD

Though for advancements in weapons - shouldn't we have at least basic standard laser weapons? Given IRL today, the U.S(the only one I know of) is currently testing experimental laser weaponry. Though none of them are powerful enough to do any real damage, almost a millennia later we'd for sure have at some form of hand-held laser or beam weaponry? And if not that - then maybe some form of rail-weaponry? Which we are currently further in with research than we are with lasers soo.

Idunno - it just struck me as a little odd given this is almost a thousand years from now.

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:41 pm

Before I post about shooting at the enemy ships in a turret, is there anything I should be aware of as far as the alien ships go?
Last edited by Cainesland on Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:57 pm

Lemunaria wrote:
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:I will more thoroughly read over your two's assessments on the previous page in a moment, I just woke up and am eating dinner. Thanks for responding though.

Though for advancements in weapons - shouldn't we have at least basic standard laser weapons? Given IRL today, the U.S(the only one I know of) is currently testing experimental laser weaponry. Though none of them are powerful enough to do any real damage, almost a millennia later we'd for sure have at some form of hand-held laser or beam weaponry? And if not that - then maybe some form of rail-weaponry? Which we are currently further in with research than we are with lasers soo.

Idunno - it just struck me as a little odd given this is almost a thousand years from now.

It has been nearly a thousand years yes but a great portion of that we were all on ice. And the ship does have rail weaponry. As for lasers the technology is there, our fighters come with them after all, but they need to be refined further to be handheld, random lore moment, humanity never did much with the potential of them and instead focused on increasingly improving ballistic weaponry, this was thanks to generations of armchair generals viewing them as more reliable in a long and drawn out fight, hence why (if you will notice) our current mechs are covered in machine guns.

That or I can just go with the hilarious possibility and say the crate carrying laser weapons that were bound for the Comperior was switched with a crate of pinatas accidentally or something equally silly. :P After all with a project as big as the Comperior something was bound to be screwed up.

That or people were just paranoid and were worried about someone shooting a hole in the hull and killing everyone with a laser.
Last edited by Elysian Kentarchy on Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:57 pm

Cainesland wrote:Before I post about shooting at the enemy ships in a turret, is there anything I should be aware of as far as the alien ships go?

Nothing of note.

Lemunaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lemunaria » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:11 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
Lemunaria wrote:

It has been nearly a thousand years yes but a great portion of that we were all on ice. And the ship does have rail weaponry. As for lasers the technology is there, our fighters come with them after all, but they need to be refined further to be handheld, random lore moment, humanity never did much with the potential of them and instead focused on increasingly improving ballistic weaponry, this was thanks to generations of armchair generals viewing them as more reliable in a long and drawn out fight, hence why (if you will notice) our current mechs are covered in machine guns.

That or I can just go with the hilarious possibility and say the crate carrying laser weapons that were bound for the Comperior was switched with a crate of pinatas accidentally or something equally silly. :P After all with a project as big as the Comperior something was bound to be screwed up.

Gaddamn Pinatas.

Though I see what you mean, it does make sense.

And for rail-weaponry I meant like hand-held rail-guns and such. Not like automatic ones, because that would be fuckin' crazy(see: Chemrail.) but like rail-cannons akin to like one shot then reload guns.

Oh! And I have a decent idea for space weapons.

Basically weapons that operate on pressurized air, put a canister of highly pressurized air as the propellant which would effectively make it a always silent weapon and dependent on what ammo you made for it, it could turn out to be a more effective weapon than current ballistics. (In space anyway)

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:45 pm

Okay since I got my last post up as catain I will start working on timeskip if that is okay with everyone but it may take me a day or two since I have a lot going on.

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:42 am

Lemunaria wrote:
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:

Gaddamn Pinatas.

Though I see what you mean, it does make sense.

And for rail-weaponry I meant like hand-held rail-guns and such. Not like automatic ones, because that would be fuckin' crazy(see: Chemrail.) but like rail-cannons akin to like one shot then reload guns.

Oh! And I have a decent idea for space weapons.

Basically weapons that operate on pressurized air, put a canister of highly pressurized air as the propellant which would effectively make it a always silent weapon and dependent on what ammo you made for it, it could turn out to be a more effective weapon than current ballistics. (In space anyway)

Aye I always knew Pinatas would be the death of us.

Now the problem with your idea is that we kinda need that air since we are on a spaceship, which has a limited supply of that stuff (new project: making air. Something less impossible: improving oxygen filters) I don't want the crew to die because we decided to build more guns. :P But I think your idea of a railgun is interesting, though it keeps making me think of a bazooka).

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:49 am

Lemunaria wrote:

New roles I wouldn't mind us having players for:
1: Fighter Wing Commander, someone who leads the fighters in battle, maybe helps create new ones, with the Captain being one of the very few characters we have that can even fly a fighter with skill this is needed for any fighter based actions.
2: Resource Production Officer, this is someone who would oversee production of food and water and the like. Also if we do something involving asteroids they would over see such a collection. Not an over-appreciated role but an essential one. (NPC or other officers can handle as needed but for realism it would be nice)
3: And that is all besides the fact that anyone else you think is needed for making this ship more livable in, cooks, officers of various types of areas we don't have covered so far, or just something you think we need.

I mean if its alright I could change Gabes last combat skill to that of flying if it helps?

New things:
1: I have updated the cover page to include a list of the current crew. You will find it underneath the letter of the crew. Let me know if I accidentally missed anyone since that is possible.
2: To help enhance the lore of the ship I am writing what you could call Captain's Logs. These help highlight some parts of the ship's history and lore and help develop this for different things.
3. The alien race is almost finished in design just putting some finishing touches on it.
4: Room layouts: Rooms are designed to accommodate two people comfortably. It comes with a bunkbed. A sink and a shower (the shower is separated from the main room by a wall and a door, they are equipped with a timer to ensure the strict rationing of water. (anything else you want in it ask) Officers typically maintain their own private quarters but those are near where their post is. It was expected the Comperior would be needed during the initial settlement process so these rooms were prepared for brief habitation until initial settlement building was completed. Now times have changed.
5: Doors on the ship. They are keycard activated and thus slide open when a keycard is used for them. The Captain possesses a keycard to open every door on the ship and he can order any door to be opened as he needs it to be from the bridge.
6: The time skip will be for a couple hours this time. I am planning on after everything gets settled all officers hold a meeting to discuss things and then the Captain assembles the crew. After that we can do what we want and then maybe another time skip for about a month or two weeks. That sound right?
7: Minor point but I have updated the mechs slightly after talking with Kerzacistan, they are now 22 feet tall. (meaning I doubled their height)

I like these new thangs

Requests from me: As per usual new rooms if you want them, ideas for projects we or various departments can pursue, random ideas to make this more fun, new machine toys you folks down in engineering would want. This not only requires me to make it good but it requires all of you to help develop it after all. :D

A shooting range, possibly? Or combat training deck or somethin'?

Essential questions for everyone to answer to (I don't like polls too much since I want to hear from those who actually bothered to fill out an app). I want to develop this to the best possibility and for that I want everyone's input. You could say I want to make this an involved effort by us all. You don't have to answer any question you don't want to but I would appreciate it.

1: Should we have a specific amount of page requirements before we wind up doing something like a timeskip normally? Say every two pages happen then time skip? Sometimes exceptions will be made so people can finish a conversation if they want to. (time skips wouldn't be extremely long anyway) This is a question based around the concept of preventing things from stagnating and also if we bring about what I am going to suggest in the fourth question this will help keep order.
2: How many people do you think should be woken up a month? I know I said a few but if only 3 or so people wake up a month our characters will either be very long dead before they all wake up.
3: Thoughts on what we should do next? I have some ideas but I always want to hear opinions.
4: Should something like a tech tree or at least a layout of what you have to do first to advance technology be made? If so then if not then we will have to debate a new method. I am discussing the finer details of one with an associate.
5: What do you think is essential on a ship in space? This is for curiosity
6: There is no six! :D
7: How long do you think is reasonable for a time skip? A lot of people operate by months but I still want to hear alternatives.

1: I would say every two pages seems a bit low but then again, each page is pretty long so I'm not entirely sure on that.

2: The capacity is pretty high so for everyone to be awake and our characters not dead of old age, a lot will have to wake up every month.

3: I mean after everything is put under control we should probably work on fixing some problems with the ship, I.E most of its capabilities made for the short term. They should be upgraded as best we can immediately. Maybe starting mining planets if the tools are available.

4: I'm not entirely sure about this part.

5: Food, water, proper specialized exercise equipment. Uh..books..

6: I just can't seem to find that six anywhere..

7: Two weeks at a time? So every two timeskips is a month. It minimalizes the amount of new NPC's we gotta deal with while also keeping things at a reasonable pace.

Since I don't know how to separate it into separate quotes I will answer this in one go.

We got a new pilot character so no need to worry about that.

Glad you like the new things.

You can build the combat training deck or shooting range afterwards. The ship was designed around the idea we wouldn't need one.

1: A page is about 25 posts or so (I think it seems to vary on this site). But we will see what happens.
2: Noted
3: I think we would have probably tried to colonize a planet by this point if we found one. Repairing everything is of course the immediate goal (hence why all power was cut to engines IC). If you have anything to suggest for the first upgrade for those in engineering to build or for the research department to research lets hear it
4: Understood.
5: Agreed though the exercising equipment is interesting. Put in a request with engineering for them to make one if you please.
6: It is very elusive.
7: That seems fair.

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:16 am

The Blazing Aura wrote:
New roles I wouldn't mind us having players for:
1: Fighter Wing Commander, someone who leads the fighters in battle, maybe helps create new ones, with the Captain being one of the very few characters we have that can even fly a fighter with skill this is needed for any fighter based actions.
2: Resource Production Officer, this is someone who would oversee production of food and water and the like. Also if we do something involving asteroids they would over see such a collection. Not an over-appreciated role but an essential one. (NPC or other officers can handle as needed but for realism it would be nice)
3: And that is all besides the fact that anyone else you think is needed for making this ship more livable in, cooks, officers of various types of areas we don't have covered so far, or just something you think we need.

2) Until we get a permanent one, I would not mind my character taking on that role temporarily, with the underlying understanding that she gets to shed it ASAP, it could be nicely tied in with her engineering capabilities if need be.

New things:
1: I have updated the cover page to include a list of the current crew. You will find it underneath the letter of the crew. Let me know if I accidentally missed anyone since that is possible.
2: To help enhance the lore of the ship I am writing what you could call Captain's Logs. These help highlight some parts of the ship's history and lore and help develop this for different things.
3. The alien race is almost finished in design just putting some finishing touches on it.
4: Room layouts: Rooms are designed to accommodate two people comfortably. It comes with a bunkbed. A sink and a shower (the shower is separated from the main room by a wall and a door, they are equipped with a timer to ensure the strict rationing of water. (anything else you want in it ask) Officers typically maintain their own private quarters but those are near where their post is. It was expected the Comperior would be needed during the initial settlement process so these rooms were prepared for brief habitation until initial settlement building was completed. Now times have changed.
5: Doors on the ship. They are keycard activated and thus slide open when a keycard is used for them. The Captain possesses a keycard to open every door on the ship and he can order any door to be opened as he needs it to be from the bridge.
6: The time skip will be for a couple hours this time. I am planning on after everything gets settled all officers hold a meeting to discuss things and then the Captain assembles the crew. After that we can do what we want and then maybe another time skip for about a month or two weeks. That sound right?
7: Minor point but I have updated the mechs slightly after talking with Kerzacistan, they are now 22 feet tall. (meaning I doubled their height)

Awesome, now the mechs are huge...

Requests from me: As per usual new rooms if you want them, ideas for projects we or various departments can pursue, random ideas to make this more fun, new machine toys you folks down in engineering would want. This not only requires me to make it good but it requires all of you to help develop it after all. :D

Potential long term Engineering/Research departments collaboration: Creating some kind of basic AI to use the fighters and reduce the amount of people needed per mech, which IIRC need more than one person to be fully operational. Otherwise upgrading everything from ships armour to weaponry.
If Aging Research is still going on, then perhaps a look into the creation of more cybernetics to help increase a persons lifetime or something like that?
Other Miscellaneous thing I've thought of. Perhaps some kind of introduction/explainy thing session to be created for all new awakeners so they're not stumbling around/doing stuff they probably shouldn't.
That's all I can think of at the moment, new toys for engineering is something I shall be thinking about however.

Essential questions for everyone to answer to (I don't like polls too much since I want to hear from those who actually bothered to fill out an app). I want to develop this to the best possibility and for that I want everyone's input. You could say I want to make this an involved effort by us all. You don't have to answer any question you don't want to but I would appreciate it.

1: Should we have a specific amount of page requirements before we wind up doing something like a timeskip normally? Say every two pages happen then time skip? Sometimes exceptions will be made so people can finish a conversation if they want to. (time skips wouldn't be extremely long anyway) This is a question based around the concept of preventing things from stagnating and also if we bring about what I am going to suggest in the fourth question this will help keep order.
2: How many people do you think should be woken up a month? I know I said a few but if only 3 or so people wake up a month our characters will either be very long dead before they all wake up.
3: Thoughts on what we should do next? I have some ideas but I always want to hear opinions.
4: Should something like a tech tree or at least a layout of what you have to do first to advance technology be made? If so then if not then we will have to debate a new method. I am discussing the finer details of one with an associate.
5: What do you think is essential on a ship in space? This is for curiosity
6: There is no six! :D
7: How long do you think is reasonable for a time skip? A lot of people operate by months but I still want to hear alternatives.

1) perhaps either 3 pages or counting the number of equivalent posts, combining ones used in conversations say (so skip after every 75 'updates' where an update is either a normal post or 2-3 conversation posts) or some kind of equation thingy like that?
2) So we have 74,900 people left to wake up (assuming none are dead or anything like that) so at a rate of 3 per month it would take 24967 months to wake everyone up (that's over 2080 years).Assuming the computers are trying to slowly increase population, then looking at the rate of population growth in some First World Countries today (well the latest data I can find is from 2013) that population growth is around 0.5% per year on average. Taking that into account on the Comperior it would try to awaken 0.5% of the population still in cyrostasis every year, divide it down to once a month we're looking at it trying awaken roughly 0.0417% of the crew every month. That means the computers would be trying to awaken 0.000417*74,900= 31.2 (let's make it easy and round up), so 32 people per month. However, that will end up taking 2340.6 months AKA roughly 195 years (which could feasibly make sense, waking up people over that long a time period would mean even if we never find a planet the Comperior would have a crew for at least 200 years). The question really is, do we want to RP this realistically? Or do we want to RP in such a way that is less realistic but could allow for more characters to appear from a variety of different roles, none of which may necessarily be vital? Either way, if people give me a number of people awakening each month I can work out roughly how long it would take to wake everyone up.
If we want to try and get everyone awake before we die then I believe we would need to be awakening people at the rate of at least 100-150 per month.
3) Try and survive? Honestly I'd say try and find a planet. As Ideal as possible, and (dependent on how exactly the Comperior was meant to land on said planets) potentially set up a couple of small colonies on almost ideal planets until we find one we think will work and then come and see if those colonists want to join us again.
4) Yes
5) Food, Water, something to stop the outside coming in (or rather stop those inside from falling out) :p, accommodation for everyone is nice but temporary accommodation could always be worked on. Other stuff to keep the above things in supply?
6) Awww
7) We don't have huge amounts going on, so a month or two sounds good to me.

Go right ahead with having your character fill that role, I don't expect it to be filled anyway but thought I would put it out there.

Glad you like the new mechs.

1: Lets just see what happens.
2: Thank you for working that out. :D Lets go with 32 but there is an occasional margin of error with the pods but does not need to be worked out in math terms (new project: make sure the pods don't kill people waking up). Of course the crew can breed and new people waking up would introduce new DNA to the genepool so hopefully we will not be relying on people waking up but that is something else.
3: An interesting angle. The problem is we first need a planet that sustains human life. So we may be sailing for awhile (and I fully intend for us to most likely spend a whole lot of time on the ship if not the rest of the RP on it the emphasis is adaptability to living on a ship not to a new planet and desperation as we try to find a new planet).
4: Making a tech tree is pretty difficult though so that will probably require a lot of input from everyone *starts up Endless Space for reference materials* :P To elaborate my idea right now is five basic tech groups: Resources, the Comperior itself, Machines, Biology, and other (other is an umbrella term for everything else we can't fit in under the aforementioned
5: That is absolutely essential to build new
6: :D
7: Fair enough.

"Potential long term Engineering/Research departments collaboration: Creating some kind of basic AI to use the fighters and reduce the amount of people needed per mech, which IIRC need more than one person to be fully operational. Otherwise upgrading everything from ships armour to weaponry.
If Aging Research is still going on, then perhaps a look into the creation of more cybernetics to help increase a persons lifetime or something like that?
Other Miscellaneous thing I've thought of. Perhaps some kind of introduction/explainy thing session to be created for all new awakeners so they're not stumbling around/doing stuff they probably shouldn't.
That's all I can think of at the moment, new toys for engineering is something I shall be thinking about however."

I decided to answer this separately. Automated fighters sounds promising. The problem with the mech is that it pretty much runs on humans pulling the triggers on the guns so new ones are needed to be designed. I'm thinking nanomachines when you mention cybernetics but such a thing would be an interesting dynamic, should we embrace machines or keep going as we are so for RP purposes that sounds great for a thing to propose and divide people over. And by session thing I assume you mean a message sent to everyone waking up similar to the letter everyone got when they woke up? Sounds like an interesting thing for us to make IC.

Overall thanks for your input. Both of you.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:28 am

I love how hectic thi ng s are right now

Ithalian Empire
Senator

Founded: Jan 19, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ithalian Empire » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:06 am

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
Ithalian Empire wrote:Name:James Highfield
Sex:Male
Nationality/Ethnicity:German American
Appearance: James
Personality: Talkative, easy going, can be stuborn
Position on Ship: Fighter Pilot
Activities during spare time: Reads books from the library, hangs around the mess hall
Bio: James was born in America. When the war started he went into the Air Force. He realized rather early that the war was pointless, but fought on to give the folks back home some time.
Non-combat Special Traits: Mechanic, some First Aid, makes one hell of a good pot of chile
Combat Special Traits: Flying combat aircraft, some hand to hand when needed, pistols when desprate
1453 (keep for tracking purposes)

A bit short of details but for this kind of RP, where almost all of our characters would have grown up surrounded by war, it is acceptable. Though for your character since he is 37 he would be a bbit more interesting since he would be old enough to remember the start of the war. Just some remarks on my part.

But accepted. :D

Cool.

So my first post should be about my character waking up right?
Eat ,Drink, and be mary, for tomorrow we die.
PRAISE THE FOUNDERS

The poster licks five public door handles a day to compare there taste.

Lemunaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lemunaria » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:59 pm

You all have no idea how tempted I am to say that Gabes rank is Master Chief Petty Officer. Its so fucking tempting DX.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:51 am

Straus, would it be okay for my character to report to yours as the security officer he "officially" is?
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:37 am

Sorry folks I have been busy lately (my mother is moving and I am going back to college in two days). So things have been delayed.

Lemunaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lemunaria » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:37 am

Das okay mayne.

Lemunaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lemunaria » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:18 am

I should get a post up today before this place is officially dead <.< >.>

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:58 am

Sorry folks I have been without internet since Sunday. I will get to posting the time skip. I am so sorry.

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:01 pm

Finally posted something. This is something primarily for officer characters but other people are free to do what they want. It is 2 hours after the attack after all.

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:12 pm

Addition: if you want some specific event to have happened or will happen that you are unsure about just let me know.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse