NATION

PASSWORD

1855 : Alternative Divergence [AH][OOC][REBOOT][Semi-closed]

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Of the Quendi
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14960
Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:44 am

Rygondria wrote:I did not walk out of the diplomatic meeting,I agreed to the terms but i also offered somthing involving the piracy issue but you never really answered.

This is the last post I can find from our meeting. In it my foreign minister outlines a proposal. You made no further IC posts in the RP after that proposal was put forward.
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

1st runner-up of Best High Fantasy RPer of 2014

User avatar
Rygondria
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5948
Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rygondria » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:50 am

Of the Quendi wrote:
Rygondria wrote:I did not walk out of the diplomatic meeting,I agreed to the terms but i also offered somthing involving the piracy issue but you never really answered.

This is the last post I can find from our meeting. In it my foreign minister outlines a proposal. You made no further IC posts in the RP after that proposal was put forward.

Oh yeah,i was making a post in response to that but it got wiped,and i guess i forgot about it till now.

User avatar
Cabana
Minister
 
Posts: 3222
Founded: May 21, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Cabana » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:00 am

Sorry I haven't been able to post guys, I had finals and a lot of tests recently.
Post-Sarcastic Gnostic Anarcho-Fascist
Bezombia wrote:-Reagan was a Pastafarian and had statues of Cthulhu in his bed every night.
-Vladimir Lenin was married to Reagan's wife. Make of that what you will.
come on and slam
Only results! This world only remembers the results!

User avatar
Oscalantine
Minister
 
Posts: 2664
Founded: Apr 17, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Oscalantine » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:46 pm

Btw... Quendi, Nova...

I have freed up the region for some time, but I may not have gotten clear with everyone... so...

Dudes, you two have a week to make Panama interesting or I am taking back the region for event: if the most exciting thing here is Dutch being dogpiled on, wr have a problem here ^^;;;

User avatar
The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13362
Founded: Mar 08, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:53 pm

Oscalantine wrote:Btw... Quendi, Nova...

I have freed up the region for some time, but I may not have gotten clear with everyone... so...

Dudes, you two have a week to make Panama interesting or I am taking back the region for event: if the most exciting thing here is Dutch being dogpiled on, wr have a problem here ^^;;;


How about the conflicts in India for a crisis? With the Saxahvall rapidly expanding and newly formed bonds between Nepal (perhaps the last pure Hindu kingdom) and colonial companies, tensions may rise...


*Dramatic noises*

User avatar
Conwy-Shire
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1470
Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Conwy-Shire » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:57 pm

Whatever happened to quiet, sensible bilateral conflicts? ^^
Aurelian Stoicist
Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one.

The Real MVP

User avatar
The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13362
Founded: Mar 08, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:21 pm

Conwy-shire wrote:Whatever happened to quiet, sensible bilateral conflicts? ^^


Habsburgs and Montenegro.

User avatar
Elerian
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10791
Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:53 pm

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:
Oscalantine wrote:Btw... Quendi, Nova...

I have freed up the region for some time, but I may not have gotten clear with everyone... so...

Dudes, you two have a week to make Panama interesting or I am taking back the region for event: if the most exciting thing here is Dutch being dogpiled on, wr have a problem here ^^;;;


How about the conflicts in India for a crisis? With the Saxahvall rapidly expanding and newly formed bonds between Nepal (perhaps the last pure Hindu kingdom) and colonial companies, tensions may rise...


*Dramatic noises*


Or we could just not?

User avatar
The Hobbesian Metaphysician
Minister
 
Posts: 3121
Founded: Sep 09, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Hobbesian Metaphysician » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:47 am

So John Brown is still alive, and is a mass murderer (albeit in trying to defend the rights of blacks). From there point of view it is technically correct given the southern provinces still have the mindset of slavery when it comes to servitude.
Majoring in History, and Religion & Philosophy in Presbyterian College.

http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016 ... 1474447463 studying religion & philosophy

The once dead Benuty has risen again, and this means I qualify to give marriage licenses in my name sorry Wolf.

Seraphim-active roleplay Squire of VR

User avatar
Oscalantine
Minister
 
Posts: 2664
Founded: Apr 17, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Oscalantine » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:05 am

[Map v3.4]

Updated~!

I should make more frequent adjustments... but as of now, the map edits are rather scarce, so I have gotten into the patterns of once a week kind of deal. I'll pick it up if there are massive changes in borders, but I feel like things are, for the most part, settled atm ^^;;;

User avatar
Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 23742
Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:37 am

Oscalantine wrote:[Map v3.4]

Updated~!

I should make more frequent adjustments... but as of now, the map edits are rather scarce, so I have gotten into the patterns of once a week kind of deal. I'll pick it up if there are massive changes in borders, but I feel like things are, for the most part, settled atm ^^;;;

I should probably TG you, since you've probably forgot about Serbia.
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

User avatar
Oscalantine
Minister
 
Posts: 2664
Founded: Apr 17, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Oscalantine » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:08 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Oscalantine wrote:[Map v3.4]

Updated~!

I should make more frequent adjustments... but as of now, the map edits are rather scarce, so I have gotten into the patterns of once a week kind of deal. I'll pick it up if there are massive changes in borders, but I feel like things are, for the most part, settled atm ^^;;;

I should probably TG you, since you've probably forgot about Serbia.


TG is the only solid way for me to recognize the needs ^^;;;

sorry 'bout that, however. I wasn't able to catch Serbian cessation. Could you TG me the exact details?

User avatar
Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 14296
Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:12 am

Oscalantine wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:I should probably TG you, since you've probably forgot about Serbia.


TG is the only solid way for me to recognize the needs ^^;;;

sorry 'bout that, however. I wasn't able to catch Serbian cessation. Could you TG me the exact details?

I also expanded my Siberian territory in one of my last posts. Sorry, I forgot to let you know because the whole Cheng situation distracted me.
Ascended to Modhood on the 14th September 2016
The Grand Fascist Empire of Old Tyrannia
⚜ IMPERIVM MAGNVM FASCISTICVM TYRANNIAE ANTIQVAE
Factbook | Tyrannian Empire | Tyrannian Fascism
Everything for Queen and Country.

User avatar
Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 23742
Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:15 am

Oscalantine wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:I should probably TG you, since you've probably forgot about Serbia.


TG is the only solid way for me to recognize the needs ^^;;;

sorry 'bout that, however. I wasn't able to catch Serbian cessation. Could you TG me the exact details?


Yeah, I will
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

User avatar
Lenyo
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7630
Founded: May 27, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Lenyo » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:22 am

Oscalantine wrote:[Map v3.4]

I like how on the newest map the Commonwealth is expanding a lot in the Midwest, but Minnesota is still holding out. I choose to itnerpret that as some sort of Western Minnesotan rebel movement, besieged on all sides by colonists. :P
The oppressed are allowed once every few years to decide which particular
representatives of the oppressing class shall represent and repress them in parliament.

Lenin, State and Revolution (1917)

User avatar
The Hobbesian Metaphysician
Minister
 
Posts: 3121
Founded: Sep 09, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Hobbesian Metaphysician » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:23 am

Lenyo wrote:
Oscalantine wrote:[Map v3.4]

I like how on the newest map the Commonwealth is expanding a lot in the Midwest, but Minnesota is still holding out. I choose to itnerpret that as some sort of Western Minnesotan rebel movement, besieged on all sides by colonists. :P

Yeah no idea why that could be :P.
Majoring in History, and Religion & Philosophy in Presbyterian College.

http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016 ... 1474447463 studying religion & philosophy

The once dead Benuty has risen again, and this means I qualify to give marriage licenses in my name sorry Wolf.

Seraphim-active roleplay Squire of VR

User avatar
The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13362
Founded: Mar 08, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:38 am

Oscalantine wrote:[Map v3.4]

Updated~!

I should make more frequent adjustments... but as of now, the map edits are rather scarce, so I have gotten into the patterns of once a week kind of deal. I'll pick it up if there are massive changes in borders, but I feel like things are, for the most part, settled atm ^^;;;


There might be disputed territory in Bengal

Conwy-shire wrote:
The Brahmaputra basin was in firm Couronian hands by the time Saxahvall's forces appeared on the horizon



This is what I was referring to earlier.

User avatar
The Rimworld Remnant
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 415
Founded: Dec 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rimworld Remnant » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:39 am

Ducks... I am still here...
This ninja'd is there just in case.
I am a FT nation, and I come in peace... Yeah right... And Zoose is a Goose!!!

Factbooks
M8, my dank memelordshiep pazz

User avatar
The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13362
Founded: Mar 08, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:40 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Oscalantine wrote:
TG is the only solid way for me to recognize the needs ^^;;;

sorry 'bout that, however. I wasn't able to catch Serbian cessation. Could you TG me the exact details?


Yeah, I will


Will this be a triumphant triumph, or just a mediocre one?

User avatar
Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 23742
Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:44 am

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:
Yeah, I will


Will this be a triumphant triumph, or just a mediocre one?


It should be a very triumphant triumph, but I'm about to be executed by my teachers in school, that's why I've been having difficulties at making big posts like the ones needed to answer to everyone.

Sorry for keeping everyone waiting, most likely I'll try to post in a matter of hours.
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

User avatar
The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13362
Founded: Mar 08, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:58 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:
Will this be a triumphant triumph, or just a mediocre one?


It should be a very triumphant triumph, but I'm about to be executed by my teachers in school, that's why I've been having difficulties at making big posts like the ones needed to answer to everyone.

Sorry for keeping everyone waiting, most likely I'll try to post in a matter of hours.


Completely understandable. It's happened to me a few times, too.

User avatar
Conwy-Shire
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1470
Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Conwy-Shire » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:13 pm

Tracian Empire wrote: ... but I'm about to be executed by my teachers in school...

Rule 1. If they try to execute you, execute them back
Aurelian Stoicist
Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one.

The Real MVP

User avatar
The Greater Dutch Republic
Minister
 
Posts: 2155
Founded: Aug 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Dutch Republic » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:21 pm

Conwy-shire wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote: ... but I'm about to be executed by my teachers in school...

Rule 1. If they try to execute you, execute them back

"If they kills you, kill them back"
-Conwy-shire
Australian Antarctica wrote:Sorry, I was Russian to be funny. Fine, I'll Finnish with them soon enough. Unless you are Hungary for more?

Conwy-shire wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote: ... but I'm about to be executed by my teachers in school...

Rule 1. If they try to execute you, execute them back

Gyrenaica wrote:Just maybe I might not see any nukes I may or may not buy off the black market and may or may not know that I may or may not have the possible launch codes that may or may not exist for the nukes that may or may not exist.

Liecthenbourg wrote:
Great Confederacy Of Commonwealth States wrote:Does anyone know the term 'invasion of red tape'?

Excessive Communist adhesive.

User avatar
Conwy-Shire
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1470
Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Conwy-Shire » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:41 pm

The Greater Dutch Republic wrote:
Conwy-shire wrote:Rule 1. If they try to execute you, execute them back

"If they kills you, kill them back"
-Conwy-shire

Wrong,

If theys kills yous, kills thems backsese,
CS 2K16
Aurelian Stoicist
Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one.

The Real MVP

User avatar
Oscalantine
Minister
 
Posts: 2664
Founded: Apr 17, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Oscalantine » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:18 pm

Conwy-shire wrote:
The Greater Dutch Republic wrote:"If they kills you, kill them back"
-Conwy-shire

Wrong,

If theys kills yous, kills thems backsese,
CS 2K16


Wrong.

When there is trouble brewing... doesn't matter if it is yours... just fire a cannon at the general direction until all the troubles of the world is gone away.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Evil Lord Bane, Google [Bot], Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States, Kirskmonia, Labstoska, New Aeyariss, Olthenia, Woodstovia

Advertisement

Remove ads