NATION

PASSWORD

Holy High - IC 2 - Open

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:55 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:Several people stared in confusion.

After an hour or so, a woman walked over to him. "Excuse me, Mr. Um... May I please have your name?"

He looks down at her, easily clearing her height by a foot, "Jawzarr." He growls before she can go, the sound nothing like a human could produce. "H-how is she doing?" His face softens in concern, worry for Violet.

"She is alive, but we're going to have to ask you some questions..." The woman said with a fearful expression.
Self-Appointed RPer of The Prince of Darkness, Dracula, Vlad Tepes himself. Theme.
The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
Winter months cause me to go into depression.
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
I am a feminist! #Equality
Pfft. Friends. People claim to be them, but they'll turn their back on you in a heartbeat.
Theme Song

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:57 pm

Otohime stops once she gets to the school, then snatches Raph out of the air, holding him by the back of his collar.
"Hey Raph!"
She puts him down and changes to a baby dragon, sitting on top of his head. "What took you so long?"

Skyline United wrote:
Ranoria wrote:He looks down at her, easily clearing her height by a foot, "Jawzarr." He growls before she can go, the sound nothing like a human could produce. "H-how is she doing?" His face softens in concern, worry for Violet.

"She is alive, but we're going to have to ask you some questions..." The woman said with a fearful expression.

Jawzarr nods. "I am in your gratitude mi'lady. What is it that you wish to know?" He pauses, "And when may I see her?"
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:58 pm

Ranoria wrote:Otohime stops once she gets to the school, then snatches Raph out of the air, holding him by the back of his collar.
"Hey Raph!"
She puts him down and changes to a baby dragon, sitting on top of his head. "What took you so long?"

Skyline United wrote:"She is alive, but we're going to have to ask you some questions..." The woman said with a fearful expression.

Jawzarr nods. "I am in your gratitude mi'lady. What is it that you wish to know?" He pauses, "And when may I see her?"

"It will be a while. She must rest. Now then... Please, follow me."
Self-Appointed RPer of The Prince of Darkness, Dracula, Vlad Tepes himself. Theme.
The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Pfft. Friends. People claim to be them, but they'll turn their back on you in a heartbeat.
Theme Song

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:00 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Otohime stops once she gets to the school, then snatches Raph out of the air, holding him by the back of his collar.
"Hey Raph!"

"It will be a while. She must rest. Now then... Please, follow me."

He was about to protest, but figured he'd take what he could get, and followed, looking around the facility.
"Of course...and...you're sure she's alright?"
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:02 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:"It will be a while. She must rest. Now then... Please, follow me."

He was about to protest, but figured he'd take what he could get, and followed, looking around the facility.

"Yes. I'm very sure." she said as they approached a room.

"They are waiting for you in there. Feel free to enter."
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:05 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Ranoria wrote:He was about to protest, but figured he'd take what he could get, and followed, looking around the facility.

"Yes. I'm very sure." she said as they approached a room.

He nodded, grabbing the handle and opening the door, looking around.
"What is it that you need? I am happy to answer anything you ask."
He didn't understand that a man weighing three hundred pounds of nothing but muscle with a sword that weighed even more strapped across his back and features reminiscent of a dragon just might throw people off a bit.
Lumi is my NS mom

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:10 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:"Yes. I'm very sure." she said as they approached a room.

He nodded, grabbing the handle and opening the door, looking around.
He didn't understand that a man weighing three hundred pounds of nothing but muscle with a sword that weighed even more strapped across his back and features reminiscent of a dragon just might throw people off a bit.

Several police officers quickly stepped forward and restrained him. They pushed him forward and forced him to sit down in a chair. Afterwards, each one pulled out a 9mm pistol and aimed them to his head.

A man took a sip from a small glass of wine before setting it down onto the table. He didn't look amused by Jawzarr's presence. "You have several people scurrying around like rats from your stunt last night. Tell me, what are you? If you lie to me, you're little girlfriend downstairs enjoys the sweet taste of cyanide."
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Free Empire of the Low Isles
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:11 pm

"Hey Raph!"

Skyline United wrote:"She is alive, but we're going to have to ask you some questions..." The woman said with a fearful expression.

Raphael looks up at her, smiling. "Well, I kinda had to drag Hamiri away before we all got mobbed by mortals..."
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

An Egalitarian, humanist, and a member of the glorious Kekistani people!

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:14 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Ranoria wrote:He nodded, grabbing the handle and opening the door, looking around.

Several police officers quickly stepped forward and restrained him. They pushed him forward and forced him to sit down in a chair. Afterwards, each one pulled out a 9mm pistol and aimed them to his head.

A man took a sip from a small glass of wine before setting it down onto the table. He didn't look amused by Jawzarr's presence. "You have several people scurrying around like rats from your stunt last night. Tell me, what are you? If you lie to me, you're little girlfriend downstairs enjoys the sweet taste of cyanide."

Jawzarr growled, forcing his head back up with ease, and when they tried to grab his arms, he simply picked them up as if they weighed no more than dolls. He didn't hurt them though, he didn't want Violet to come to any harm.
"Elaborate. I do not know what you're talking about, please explain further. I will comply with anything you do, just don't hurt her. And please, put the child's toy down. You can't hurt me, and you can't kill me."

Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:
"Hey Raph!"

Raphael looks up at her, smiling. "Well, I kinda had to drag Hamiri away before we all got mobbed by mortals..."

She hangs down so her tiny head is visible. "Hamiri's really pretty isn't she? She's soooo pretty."
Lumi is my NS mom

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:16 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:Several police officers quickly stepped forward and restrained him. They pushed him forward and forced him to sit down in a chair. Afterwards, each one pulled out a 9mm pistol and aimed them to his head.

Jawzarr growled, forcing his head back up with ease, and when they tried to grab his arms, he simply picked them up as if they weighed no more than dolls. He didn't hurt them though, he didn't want Violet to come to any harm.
"Elaborate. I do not know what you're talking about, please explain further. I will comply with anything you do, just don't hurt her. And please, put the child's toy down. You can't hurt me, and you can't kill me."

She hangs down so her tiny head is visible. "Hamiri's really pretty isn't she? She's soooo pretty."

Raphael looks at her strangely. "Yeah... She is..." he says slowly.
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:16 pm

Ranoria wrote:Jawzarr growled, forcing his head back up with ease, and when they tried to grab his arms, he simply picked them up as if they weighed no more than dolls. He didn't hurt them though, he didn't want Violet to come to any harm.

She nibbles his nose. "Good, now I know you won't lie to me about girls being pretty."
Lumi is my NS mom

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:17 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:Several police officers quickly stepped forward and restrained him. They pushed him forward and forced him to sit down in a chair. Afterwards, each one pulled out a 9mm pistol and aimed them to his head.

"Tsk tsk tsk. I have a .50 cal rifle aimed directly at your head. Now tell me, what are you? Otherwise you're little girlfriend will move onto a better place." the man said with a maniacle grin. There were several other, even more dangerous, weapons aimed at Jawzarr that he refused to name.
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:20 pm

Ranoria wrote:

She nibbles his nose. "Good, now I know you won't lie to me about girls being pretty."

"Pssshhhhh! Me lie to you!? Never." Raphael says, shaking his head somewhat violently. Kinda giving her a shellshock like experience.

"Anyway, let's get to the dorm. You still gotta pack all your warm stuff..."

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:22 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Jawzarr growled, forcing his head back up with ease, and when they tried to grab his arms, he simply picked them up as if they weighed no more than dolls. He didn't hurt them though, he didn't want Violet to come to any harm.

"Tsk tsk tsk. I have a .50 cal rifle aimed directly at your head. Now tell me, what are you? Otherwise you're little girlfriend will move onto a better place." the man said with a maniacle grin. There were several other, even more dangerous, weapons aimed at Jawzarr that he refused to name.

His eyes flashed, "Do not presume to harm me mortal. I don't know what this 'fifty cal' is, but I can promise you it won't work. And if you threaten her again, I will smear you all to grease, understood?"
He waited a moment before answering, "As for what I am, if you must know, I am Jawzarr of the Persian Sky, Sun-Eater and Moon-Chaser, I am the one who caused the eclipses before the gods of sun and moon existed. And I can not die." He told them the truth to his best ability, and crossed his arms, waiting, "If you want proof, go ahead and shoot me. See what happens, I promise not to retaliate."

Ranoria wrote:She nibbles his nose. "Good, now I know you won't lie to me about girls being pretty."

"Pssshhhhh! Me lie to you!? Never." Raphael says, shaking his head somewhat violently. Kinda giving her a shellshock like experience.

She takes a moment to recover, then nods, "Onward! To the dorm!"
Taiyou keeps nibbling at Patriah's ear.
Last edited by Ranoria on Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lumi is my NS mom

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:24 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:"Tsk tsk tsk. I have a .50 cal rifle aimed directly at your head. Now tell me, what are you? Otherwise you're little girlfriend will move onto a better place." the man said with a maniacle grin. There were several other, even more dangerous, weapons aimed at Jawzarr that he refused to name.

His eyes flashed, "Do not presume to harm me mortal. I don't know what this 'fifty cal' is, but I can promise you it won't work. And if you threaten her again, I will smear you all to grease, understood?"
He waited a moment before answering, "As for what I am, if you must know, I am Jawzarr of the Persian Sky, Sun-Eater and Moon-Chaser, I am the one who caused the eclipses before the gods of sun and moon existed. And I can not die." He told them the truth to his best ability, and crossed his arms, waiting, "If you want proof, go ahead and shoot me. See what happens, I promise not to retaliate."

Raphael bops her nose lightly. "What's the magic word?"

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:25 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:"Tsk tsk tsk. I have a .50 cal rifle aimed directly at your head. Now tell me, what are you? Otherwise you're little girlfriend will move onto a better place." the man said with a maniacle grin. There were several other, even more dangerous, weapons aimed at Jawzarr that he refused to name.

His eyes flashed, "Do not presume to harm me mortal. I don't know what this 'fifty cal' is, but I can promise you it won't work. And if you threaten her again, I will smear you all to grease, understood?

The man smiled and leaned back into his chair. "That is all I needed to hear. Now... If you wish for no harm to come upon your girlfriend, you'll comply with my next few demands..."
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:27 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Ranoria wrote:His eyes flashed, "Do not presume to harm me mortal. I don't know what this 'fifty cal' is, but I can promise you it won't work. And if you threaten her again, I will smear you all to grease, understood?

The man smiled and leaned back into his chair. "That is all I needed to hear. Now... If you wish for no harm to come upon your girlfriend, you'll comply with my next few demands..."

He slowly lets the officers he's been holding up down. "It depends on the demands, hatchling."
If he wanted, he could end this now.
But he didn't want to kill dozens of innocent humans in the process.
So he endured.
Despite his hatred for the insect-like race that challenged him now.
He endured.
Lumi is my NS mom

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:28 pm

Ranoria wrote:His eyes flashed, "Do not presume to harm me mortal. I don't know what this 'fifty cal' is, but I can promise you it won't work. And if you threaten her again, I will smear you all to grease, understood?"

She sneezes, once again sounding like a puppy, and twiddles with his hair while she thinks, "Is it please?Or I love you. Which one?"
Lumi is my NS mom

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:The man smiled and leaned back into his chair. "That is all I needed to hear. Now... If you wish for no harm to come upon your girlfriend, you'll comply with my next few demands..."

He slowly lets the officers he's been holding up down. "It depends on the demands, hatchling."
So he endured.
He endured.

Three more men stepped into the room and set some equipment onto a table.

"I want some samples of your tissue. Bone, Muscle, Brain, etc. It will be a painful process. If you disagree, your girlfriend dies." The man then stood up and walked over to a drill.
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:31 pm

Ranoria wrote:

She sneezes, once again sounding like a puppy, and twiddles with his hair while she thinks, "Is it please?Or I love you. Which one?"

Raphael rolls his eyes. "Well... Please is typically it... But I love you is bonus points. So you get to go to your dorm in an extra safe way." He reaches up and holds her in his arms, like a child or new pup, his wings shading her from the sun.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:35 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Ranoria wrote:He slowly lets the officers he's been holding up down. "It depends on the demands, hatchling."
So he endured.
He endured.

Three more men stepped into the room and set some equipment onto a table.

"I want some samples of your tissue. Bone, Muscle, Brain, etc. It will be a painful process. If you disagree, your girlfriend dies." The man then stood up and walked over to a drill.

He grabs the drill and crushes it in his hand. "I'll get them myself, mortal. And I'm calling your bluff. You know that if you kill her, you die. Now you're going to bring her in before I'm done, because I don't particularly trust your kind."
He tears into his own skull, ripping out a perfect circle of skin and bone, with all the tendon and muscle with it, and dropped it onto the table. "No more until I see her." He had his suspicions, and if they were correct he was going to burn the whole city to the ground.

Ranoria wrote:She sneezes, once again sounding like a puppy, and twiddles with his hair while she thinks, "Is it please?Or I love you. Which one?"

Raphael rolls his eyes. "Well... Please is typically it... But I love you is bonus points. So you get to go to your dorm in an extra safe way." He reaches up and holds her in his arms, like a child or new pup, his wings shading her from the sun.

Otohime snuggled up to him, purring, "I like this way little angel. You're the sweetest thing I've ever seen.
Lumi is my NS mom

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:37 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:Three more men stepped into the room and set some equipment onto a table.

He grabs the drill and crushes it in his hand. "I'll get them myself, mortal. And I'm calling your bluff. You know that if you kill her, you die. Now you're going to bring her in before I'm done, because I don't particularly trust your kind."
He tears into his own skull, ripping out a perfect circle of skin and bone, with all the tendon and muscle with it, and dropped it onto the table. "No more until I see her." He had his suspicions, and if they were correct he was going to burn the whole city to the ground.

Otohime snuggled up to him, purring, "I like this way little angel. You're the sweetest thing I've ever seen.

"I'm pretty sure you're the sweetest thing ever, though." Raphael replies, taking his time walking to her dorm.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:37 pm

Ranoria wrote:

Hamiri landed near Patriah, and she looked down at Taiyou. Bending down, she pet the wolf-pup, and she picked him up. "Awww, you're so cute! Yes you are, yes you are!" she teased him, scratching his ears. At the same time, she kicked Patriah awake with her foot, and he responded with a cough.

"Geez, Hamiri! I was in the middle of a good dream!" he coughed.

"Well, come on, we're going to Nepal with Oto and Rapha-" She turned and saw the dying plants and foliage in the woods, directly across the way from them. "...What on earth?!" she muttered, aghast.

He sighed and stood up. "Someone must have been wandering through there and killed some plants. Betcha anything it was that soul-eating weed or whatever," he muttered, rubbing his eyes. "I don't have much to pack, just stick it with your stuff. Maybe a toothbrush and an extra pair of socks, underwear, and a scarf, I dunno. I'll catch-up with you," he told her. He then ran into the woods to see the source of the death and destruction.

And right after we just got through with Thanakron...dang it...dang it all...

Hamiri watched him, and she looked at Taiyou. "Wanna come help me pack, little fluffy thing?" she asked him.

He merely yipped and licked her face.

"Hahahahah! Stop! Alright, alright! Now let's go," she told him, walking away to her room, with a shopping bag under one arm and Taiyou under the other.

Lux had seen Jawzarr fly away to bring Violet to a hospital, and he flew after him, worried. At the same time, Xavier spotted him, and looked at Haruka. "Hey, I'll be back in a minute. Lux looks worried, I gotta go see what's happening," he told her. He then flew away after Lux, following him from a distance.

Landing in the area Jawzarr had gone to, Lux saw all the people holding their guns, aiming them at Jawzarr. Worried, he stepped forward to try and assuage the testy situation. "Excuse me...what is happening here?" He didn't understand their utter shock at seeing an angelic being, with wings and eyes softly glowing gold against the dark lighting, landing in their midst, wearing a long, black kimono and holding a tiny fox in his arms.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:38 pm

Ranoria wrote:He grabs the drill and crushes it in his hand. "I'll get them myself, mortal. And I'm calling your bluff. You know that if you kill her, you die. Now you're going to bring her in before I'm done, because I don't particularly trust your kind."

"I'm pretty sure you're the sweetest thing ever, though." Raphael replies, taking his time walking to her dorm.

Otohime, comfortable as can be, rests her head on his arm so she can look up at him, "You've been doing your homework. Us dragons love flattery."
Lumi is my NS mom

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:38 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:Three more men stepped into the room and set some equipment onto a table.

The man sighed. "We have proper procedures for handling things. We must do this. Those 'samples' that you fetched for us are not acceptable. I apologize, but we have standards. I'm just a pawn in a very big game, my friend. My life does not matter, but if it ends, so does hers. Again, if you refuse to comply, she dies."
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse