NATION

PASSWORD

Holy High - IC 2 - Open

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Free Empire of the Low Isles
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:11 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:
Raphael frowns. "Well... We've been in the west for a bit... So I was thinking the east. But the really only interesting country is Japan..."

She taps her chin, "Well, there's Delhi! No that's a slum...New Delhi! No...that's a slum disguised as a city that's next to a slum. Ooh! I know! Nepal!"

Raphael chuckles. "Hmm... Nepal. I haven't been there for a while... Maybe that is for the best. And then afterwards... Christmas in Japan? Or somewhere else?"
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

An Egalitarian, humanist, and a member of the glorious Kekistani people!

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:12 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Raphael frowns. "Well... We've been in the west for a bit... So I was thinking the east. But the really only interesting country is Japan..."

She taps her chin, "Well, there's Delhi! No that's a slum...New Delhi! No...that's a slum disguised as a city that's next to a slum. Ooh! I know! Nepal!"

Hamiri shrugged. "Hmmmm...I know a little bit about the East...what aboooooout...hmmm...South Korea? Or is that the one with the dictator with the weird hair?" she asked.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:13 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Ranoria wrote:She taps her chin, "Well, there's Delhi! No that's a slum...New Delhi! No...that's a slum disguised as a city that's next to a slum. Ooh! I know! Nepal!"

Hamiri shrugged. "Hmmmm...I know a little bit about the East...what aboooooout...hmmm...South Korea? Or is that the one with the dictator with the weird hair?" she asked.

"Nah, the North one is crazy. South is alright... But she's Ryu's daughter..."
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:15 pm

Luminesa wrote:

"Nah, the North one is crazy. South is alright... But she's Ryu's daughter..."

She shrugged. "Ryujin doesn't like the Koreas?" she asked, lifting an eyebrow.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:15 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Jawzarr nodded, his heart twisting into a knot when she said it.
"Alright... he hugged her back, not too tight, but firmly, trying to at least look alright.
Inside though, he wanted nothing more than to curl into a ball and die. But he could at least savor this, holding back his tears.
She didn't want him to be hurt. Or was she afraid for her own pain?
He didn't know. He didn't care.

A tear ran down her face as she rested her head against his chest. The marking on her back began to burn, but she ignored it. She didn't care.

Jawzarr felt it burn, and drew away from her. "Violet...don't hurt yourself...not for my sake...please." He backs away, standing up, holding his face in his hands. "I don't know what to do anymore..."

Luminesa wrote:
Ranoria wrote:She taps her chin, "Well, there's Delhi! No that's a slum...New Delhi! No...that's a slum disguised as a city that's next to a slum. Ooh! I know! Nepal!"

"Korea is the place Father likes to eat from. That's all I know. They're apparently all meanies who need to be eaten."

Raphael chuckles. "Hmm... Nepal. I haven't been there for a while... Maybe that is for the best. And then afterwards... Christmas in Japan? Or somewhere else?"

"Christmas in Japan would be great! Now come on, let's get out of here, I wanna turn into a dragon and snuggle your shoulder."
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:16 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:A tear ran down her face as she rested her head against his chest. The marking on her back began to burn, but she ignored it. She didn't care.

Jawzarr felt it burn, and drew away from her. "Violet...don't hurt yourself...not for my sake...please." He backs away, standing up, holding his face in his hands. "I don't know what to do anymore..."

Luminesa wrote:

"Korea is the place Father likes to eat from. That's all I know. They're apparently all meanies who need to be eaten."

"Christmas in Japan would be great! Now come on, let's get out of here, I wanna turn into a dragon and snuggle your shoulder."

Raphael smiles, chuckling. "Okay. Hamiri, you wanna come to Nepal with us?"

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:17 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:A tear ran down her face as she rested her head against his chest. The marking on her back began to burn, but she ignored it. She didn't care.

Luminesa wrote:

"Jawzarr. I-I would rather die than for our relationship to be like this. I don't want to bring you pain. C-can I do something?" she asked as the burning became even more intense.
Self-Appointed RPer of The Prince of Darkness, Dracula, Vlad Tepes himself. Theme.
The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
Winter months cause me to go into depression.
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
I am a feminist! #Equality
Pfft. Friends. People claim to be them, but they'll turn their back on you in a heartbeat.
Theme Song

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:18 pm

Ranoria wrote:

Luminesa wrote:

She stared. "Really? 'Cause I thought Korea was just lots of pop music and cities...kinda like New York. Oh, and that weird dude in the suit who dances like..." Hamiri then did a very awkward impression of the wrist movements from "Gangnam Style". "But it's whatever you wanna do. We can bring Patriah along, too, though, right?" she asked.
-Alan Jackson

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:21 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Jawzarr felt it burn, and drew away from her. "Violet...don't hurt yourself...not for my sake...please." He backs away, standing up, holding his face in his hands. "I don't know what to do anymore..."

"Jawzarr. I-I would rather die than for our relationship to be like this. I don't want to bring you pain. C-can I do something?" she asked as the burning became even more intense.

He sagged against a tree, growling, clenching the tree, digging his fingers in, tearing a chunk out in doing so. The growl wasn't in anger though, more sorrow and confusion.
He nodded, "I can't say no to you can I? What is it you want to do?"

Luminesa wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Jawzarr felt it burn, and drew away from her. "Violet...don't hurt yourself...not for my sake...please." He backs away, standing up, holding his face in his hands. "I don't know what to do anymore..."

She stared. "Really? 'Cause I thought Korea was just lots of pop music and cities...kinda like New York. Oh, and that weird dude in the suit who dances like..." Hamiri then did a very awkward impression of the wrist movements from "Gangnam Style". "But it's whatever you wanna do. We can bring Patriah along, too, though, right?" she asked.

"Of course we can!"
On top of Zahn, Taiyou nipped Patriah's ear again.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:21 pm

Luminesa wrote:

"Sure, but you're gonna have to wake him up."

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:24 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:"Jawzarr. I-I would rather die than for our relationship to be like this. I don't want to bring you pain. C-can I do something?" she asked as the burning became even more intense.

He sagged against a tree, growling, clenching the tree, digging his fingers in, tearing a chunk out in doing so. The growl wasn't in anger though, more sorrow and confusion.

Luminesa wrote:

"Of course we can!"

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips against his. The markings on her back glowed bright red until her heart stopped. Her body went limp.
Last edited by Skyline United on Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Self-Appointed RPer of The Prince of Darkness, Dracula, Vlad Tepes himself. Theme.
The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Pfft. Friends. People claim to be them, but they'll turn their back on you in a heartbeat.
Theme Song

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:26 pm

Luminesa wrote:

She nodded. "Oto, let's go pack in your room, and then I'll go wake-up Bunny and we'll get going. Is that alright?" she asked, smiling.
-Alan Jackson

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:28 pm

Luminesa wrote:

She nodded. "Oto, let's go pack in your room, and then I'll go wake-up Bunny and we'll get going. Is that alright?" she asked, smiling.

Raphael frowns a bit, really not wanting to be separated from his wonderful girlfriend. "Okay... I'll go pack too..."

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:30 pm

Luminesa wrote:

Raphael frowns a bit, really not wanting to be separated from his wonderful girlfriend. "Okay... I'll go pack too..."

She nodded. "Good idea. Now let's go," she said, unfolding her wings, despite the shock of more than a few people when she did so.
-Alan Jackson

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:32 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Ranoria wrote:He sagged against a tree, growling, clenching the tree, digging his fingers in, tearing a chunk out in doing so. The growl wasn't in anger though, more sorrow and confusion.

"Of course we can!"

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips against his.the markings on her back glowed bright red until her heart stopped. Her body went limp.

Jawzarr's eyes widened, then he blinked when she fell just as he had started to push her away. He blinked.
He knew it was useless, but he had to try. He whipped his head to the side, his muscle strength easily enough to snap it, but as he thought, the bones just rearranged themselves, and he growled, holding her corpse to his chest, rocking back and forth.
"Why Violet...that was so selfish...you know I can't follow..."Tears streamed from his eyes uncontrollably, roaring into the sky until his throat was numb, the sound echoing down the mountain, cradling Violet the whole time.

Luminesa wrote:

"Yup!" She kisses Raphael bye, then leaps into the air, changing to a dragon and bursting into the air before anyone could comprehend what they had seen, soon above the clouds and heading towards the school.
Lumi is my NS mom

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:32 pm

Luminesa wrote:

She nodded. "Good idea. Now let's go," she said, unfolding her wings, despite the shock of more than a few people when she did so.

Raphael points at her. "Oh my god! I-... Line!" he yells, looking around as if this was a movie set.

The other people then nod, putting it to movie magic.

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:34 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips against his.the markings on her back glowed bright red until her heart stopped. Her body went limp.

Jawzarr's eyes widened, then he blinked when she fell just as he had started to push her away. He blinked.
He knew it was useless, but he had to try. He whipped his head to the side, his muscle strength easily enough to snap it, but as he thought, the bones just rearranged themselves, and he growled, holding her corpse to his chest, rocking back and forth.
"Why Violet...that was so selfish...you know I can't follow..."Tears streamed from his eyes uncontrollably, roaring into the sky until his throat was numb, the sound echoing down the mountain, cradling Violet the whole time.

Luminesa wrote:

"Yup!" She kisses Raphael bye, then leaps into the air, changing to a dragon and bursting into the air before anyone could comprehend what they had seen, soon above the clouds and heading towards the school.

Phobias voice would echo in his head. "It would either free her or kill her..."
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:36 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Jawzarr's eyes widened, then he blinked when she fell just as he had started to push her away. He blinked.

Phobias voice would echo in his head. "It would either free her or kill her..."

He snarled, I didn't want this...I didn't want her dead...why..? Why her..? He screamed in rage, not understanding.
Lumi is my NS mom

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:36 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:Phobias voice would echo in his head. "It would either free her or kill her..."

He snarled, I didn't want this...I didn't want her dead...why..? Why her..? He screamed in rage, not understanding.

The markings on her back slowly began to fade.
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:38 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips against his.the markings on her back glowed bright red until her heart stopped. Her body went limp.

Luminesa wrote:

Raphael shakes his head. "God forgive me."

He grabs Hamiri's hand, spreads his wings, and flies to Holy High.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:41 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Ranoria wrote:He snarled, I didn't want this...I didn't want her dead...why..? Why her..? He screamed in rage, not understanding.

The markings on her back slowly began to fade.

He felt the heat on her back begin to recede quickly, but attributed it to her dying. He stands, spreading dragonic wings.
"There has to be a way to help...she can't be dead..."
He knows in his heart its true though, and clings to her body, holding it close.
Then he snarls, leaping into the air.
He knew humans had devices to bring back the dead.
He had considered them scourge-worthy before.
Not anymore.
He flew, towards the city, towards the building with a serpent crawling up a cross, and forced his way to the doors, they read emergency room, and shoved the people in his way out.
"Bring. Her. Back."
His massive frame heaves with exertion, Violet's limp body safe in his arms.
Last edited by Ranoria on Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lumi is my NS mom

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:44 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:The markings on her back slowly began to fade.

He felt the heat on her back begin to recede quickly, but attributed it to her dying. He stands, spreading dragonic wings.
He knows in his heart its true though, and clings to her body, holding it close.
Not anymore.
He flew, towards the city, towards the building with a serpent crawling up a cross, and forced his way to the doors, they read emergency room, and shoved the people in his way out.
"Bring. Her. Back."

Several doctors saw her condition, then the wings on his back. They decided not to ask questions. She was quickly rushed into the Emergrncy Room.
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:47 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Ranoria wrote:He felt the heat on her back begin to recede quickly, but attributed it to her dying. He stands, spreading dragonic wings.
Not anymore.
"Bring. Her. Back."

Several doctors saw her condition, then the wings on his back. They decided not to ask questions. She was quickly rushed into the Emergrncy Room.

Jawzhar folded in his wings and stood in the corner, watching, blade still slung across his back.
"If you don't bring her back," he licks his lips, serpentine tongue running over sharpened teeth, "I promise you'll wish you weren't alive." He clenches his fist, blood dripping from his hands when his fingernails dig into his palm.
Lumi is my NS mom

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:49 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:Several doctors saw her condition, then the wings on his back. They decided not to ask questions. She was quickly rushed into the Emergrncy Room.

Jawzhar folded in his wings and stood in the corner, watching, blade still slung across his back.
"If you don't bring her back," he licks his lips, serpentine tongue running over sharpened teeth, "I promise you'll wish you weren't alive." He clenches his fist, blood dripping from his hands when his fingernails dig into his palm.

Several people stared in confusion.

After an hour or so, a woman walked over to him. "Excuse me, Mr. Um... May I please have your name?"
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:52 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Jawzhar folded in his wings and stood in the corner, watching, blade still slung across his back.

Several people stared in confusion.

After an hour or so, a woman walked over to him. "Excuse me, Mr. Um... May I please have your name?"

He looks down at her, easily clearing her height by a foot, "Jawzarr." He growls before she can go, the sound nothing like a human could produce. "H-how is she doing?" His face softens in concern, worry for Violet.
Lumi is my NS mom

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse