NATION

PASSWORD

Holy High - IC 2 - Open

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Charlia wrote:
Skyline United wrote:He re-summoned his Zweihänder and kicked the man to the ground.

Charlotte smiled in an odd, vicious manner.

Time to pay for your crimes.
Ranoria wrote:

You're an idiot, that's not what I meant.
Not the time. Go away. Oh you mean...
mhm.
Ah...hm...

Ryujin starts to sweat a bit when she heats up, and keeps kissing her for a bit longer before breaking the kiss.
He's silent for a moment, catching his breath, "Ama, I would like your permission to go just a teensy bit farther." His face is just a bit red as he looks up into her eyes, but its pretty easy to figure out what he's asking.
I swear to God, if she burns me alive for this...
She won't.
You know this how?
I don't.
Great.
Her eyes widened in surprise.

She considered his request for a few moments, and then replied, "Permission granted."

Ryujin looked down at Taiyou. "Go outside, lock the door, and sit."
And the pup did just that, paying no mind to whatever was going on inside, then started wondering around the school until he went outside and climbed up Zahn's back, nipping Patriah's ear.

Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Otohime laughs, "Oh we won't go broke, this is all from a square foot of the ocean! Just going really deep under the seafloor. But I see whatcha mean, I'd like to have a boyfriend by the time we're done."
She thins the pile down so that the pile only reaches up to his Adam's apple, making sure not to remove any of Hamiri's stuff, and kisses the angel.
"You're really strong Raph, I don't know how you held all those up for so long."

You're an idiot, that's not what I meant.
Not the time. Go away. Oh you mean...
mhm.
Ah...hm...

Ryujin starts to sweat a bit when she heats up, and keeps kissing her for a bit longer before breaking the kiss.
He's silent for a moment, catching his breath, "Ama, I would like your permission to go just a teensy bit farther." His face is just a bit red as he looks up into her eyes, but its pretty easy to figure out what he's asking.
I swear to God, if she burns me alive for this...
She won't.
You know this how?
I don't.
Great.

Raphael smiles at her. "I don't either." he says, chuckling.

Otohime smiles, taking most of the clothes from him, "There you go." She walks to the checkout aisle, leading Hamiri and Raph, and puts down the gold bar, splitting it in half. "That should pay right?"
The cash register lady just gawks.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Free Empire of the Low Isles
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:58 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Charlia wrote:Charlotte smiled in an odd, vicious manner.

Time to pay for your crimes.Her eyes widened in surprise.

She considered his request for a few moments, and then replied, "Permission granted."

And the pup did just that, paying no mind to whatever was going on inside, then started wondering around the school until he went outside and climbed up Zahn's back, nipping Patriah's ear.

Otohime smiles, taking most of the clothes from him, "There you go." She walks to the checkout aisle, leading Hamiri and Raph, and puts down the gold bar, splitting it in half. "That should pay right?"

Raphael face palms somehow, and then rolls his eyes. "Sorry about that..." he says, picking up the gold bar and nearly dropping it again. He frowns nervously. "She's a... Uh, princess from Malaysia! She doesn't have any Americano, you know? I got this though."

He holds out a debit card.
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

An Egalitarian, humanist, and a member of the glorious Kekistani people!

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:59 pm

Skyline United wrote:

He lifted his blade into the air and slammed it down. The hilt pierced his skull.

Charlotte shrieked in pain, and they both faded away as she awoke.

...Too bad I can't really do that. That'd be nice.

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:02 pm

Charlia wrote:
Skyline United wrote:He lifted his blade into the air and slammed it down. The hilt pierced his skull.

Charlotte shrieked in pain, and they both faded away as she awoke.

...Too bad I can't really do that. That'd be nice.

He turned to her and yelled, "Wait... Charlotte!"
Self-Appointed RPer of The Prince of Darkness, Dracula, Vlad Tepes himself. Theme.
The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
Winter months cause me to go into depression.
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
I am a feminist! #Equality
Pfft. Friends. People claim to be them, but they'll turn their back on you in a heartbeat.
Theme Song

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:02 pm

Ranoria wrote:Ryujin looked down at Taiyou. "Go outside, lock the door, and sit."

Raphael face palms somehow, and then rolls his eyes. "Sorry about that..." he says, picking up the gold bar and nearly dropping it again. He frowns nervously. "She's a... Uh, princess from Malaysia! She doesn't have any Americano, you know? I got this though."

The lady nods fervently and takes the card.
Otohime breaks into Japanese to play along.
"I thought angels didn't lie...and I thought I was paying. You don't have any money, do you?"
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:05 pm

Ranoria wrote:

The lady nods fervently and takes the card.
"I thought angels didn't lie...and I thought I was paying. You don't have any money, do you?"

Raphael looks at her, smiling with a wink. "It's not a lie..." he replies in Japanese. "It's just a... Rethinking of the truth. Malaysia is an island country... Commonly called Indonesia, but eh, and it's in the ocean. You're from the ocean! So, by transitive property, you're from Malaysia!"

He gives her a thumbs up, and then switches back to English. "And don't worry, I got more cash than you think. How do you think I paid for breakfast that one time?"

He takes the card back.
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:22 pm

Lance finally stopped running. He leaned against a tree, causing it to wither and die unintentionally. His head turned to the tree and he jumped away in fear. The tree had rotted completely from his touch. It cracked before falling over, nearly landing ontop of him.

He jumped back and panted heavily. Several thoughts ran through his head, No. No, this can't be happening again. I-I need to regain control of my emotions... My abilities are directly linked to them. He looked to his feet and noticed that the plant life was dying and the effect was slowly spreading. He started to run again. He wanted to run from this world. To run from all the pain and heartache.

Other thoughts began to run through his head as he ran, darker thoughts, Emotions are pathetic. I don't understand why you stay in your weakened state in order to feel them. You're the Keeper of Souls, and they are all laughing at you. You're a being of death. Nothing more, nothing less. It's just like he said, you're nothing but a pathetic replacement. She will never love you the way that you do to her. You have no heart. You have no need for one. You never did. Even if she does love you, you'll just kill her. Do you really want that?
Last edited by Skyline United on Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Self-Appointed RPer of The Prince of Darkness, Dracula, Vlad Tepes himself. Theme.
The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Pfft. Friends. People claim to be them, but they'll turn their back on you in a heartbeat.
Theme Song

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:37 pm

Ranoria wrote:The lady nods fervently and takes the card.

Raphael looks at her, smiling with a wink. "It's not a lie..." he replies in Japanese. "It's just a... Rethinking of the truth. Malaysia is an island country... Commonly called Indonesia, but eh, and it's in the ocean. You're from the ocean! So, by transitive property, you're from Malaysia!"

He gives her a thumbs up, and then switches back to English. "And don't worry, I got more cash than you think. How do you think I paid for breakfast that one time?"

He takes the card back.

Otohime scratches her head, grabbing all of the clothes, switching back to English as well.
"I guess that makes sense..." She shrugs and smiles, "But things are so much nicer when I don't have to pay! Thanks Raphy!" She gives him a warm hug, then hands him the bar, "But I don't want to be that girlfriend."
Lumi is my NS mom

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:38 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:She dropped to her knees and began to cry.

Jawzarr wanted nothing more than to hold her in his arms, to make her feel better, but he couldn't, and he sat back growling in frustration with himself.
What is it? What do I have to do? This makes no sense, she can't be cursed forever...I need her, and I can't even help her...What good am I after all?
He stares at his cut wrist. Blood...
"My blood.....Violet, I...I might have an idea, but it's going to hurt alot worse than that just did..."

Luminesa wrote:
She went looking for some outfits, as well, finding a dark-red party dress, as well as a black, gothic-looking one, a long-sleeved purple one, and a dazzling-white prom dress. "This store is full of stuff. Let's keep looking!" she cheered.

Otohime grabbed them, tossing them onto Raph. "Shopping spree! Yaaaay!" She grabs more clothes, jeans, dresses, shirts, whatever she can find, soon covering Raph's face.

Charlia wrote:She paused.

...Well, this is awkward...

Ryujin bit his lip.
Well...damn, might as well make this un-awkward.
Even your thoughts are using awkward words!
You're right....so talking isn't an option.
You know what to do.
Kiss her again!
No you dol-

But it was to late for Ryujin's mental disorder person to give him advice, he just pulled Amaterasu into another kiss.

Raphael blinks. "You... Can get prettier? Inconceivable..." he says, shaking his head.

Before it was covered with dresses.

Otohime laughed, giving him a peck on the cheek.

"No. Please, no. Whatever you're thinking, please don't do it..."
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:42 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Jawzarr wanted nothing more than to hold her in his arms, to make her feel better, but he couldn't, and he sat back growling in frustration with himself.
What is it? What do I have to do? This makes no sense, she can't be cursed forever...I need her, and I can't even help her...What good am I after all?
He stares at his cut wrist. Blood...
"My blood.....Violet, I...I might have an idea, but it's going to hurt alot worse than that just did..."

Otohime grabbed them, tossing them onto Raph. "Shopping spree! Yaaaay!" She grabs more clothes, jeans, dresses, shirts, whatever she can find, soon covering Raph's face.

Ryujin bit his lip.
Well...damn, might as well make this un-awkward.
Even your thoughts are using awkward words!
You're right....so talking isn't an option.
You know what to do.
Kiss her again!
No you dol-

But it was to late for Ryujin's mental disorder person to give him advice, he just pulled Amaterasu into another kiss.

Otohime laughed, giving him a peck on the cheek.

"No. Please, no. Whatever you're thinking, please don't do it..."

He shakes his head, "More painful for me, not you, but it will hurt. It'll feel like...rubbing alcohol if it works. If it doesn't I'm going to wipe if off really quick before it kills all your nerves. I...I was going to use my blood to try and burn them off..."
Jawzarr leans on a tree, "Vi, do you mind telling me something?" He rubs his brow, tired now.
Lumi is my NS mom

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:43 pm

Ranoria wrote:

Hamiri laughed, coughing into her fist to try and keep the woman from seeing her giggling.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:43 pm

Ranoria wrote:

He takes the card back.

Otohime scratches her head, grabbing all of the clothes, switching back to English as well.
"I guess that makes sense..." She shrugs and smiles, "But things are so much nicer when I don't have to pay! Thanks Raphy!" She gives him a warm hug, then hands him the bar, "But I don't want to be that girlfriend."

"Oh, don't worry about that." Raphael says, pushing the bar back gently. "It's okay, 'cause you're not my girlfriend."

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:44 pm

Ranoria wrote:Otohime scratches her head, grabbing all of the clothes, switching back to English as well.

"Oh, don't worry about that." Raphael says, pushing the bar back gently. "It's okay, 'cause you're not my girlfriend."

Otohime looks into his eyes, confused, "What do you mean..?"
Lumi is my NS mom

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:45 pm

Ranoria wrote:

Otohime looks into his eyes, confused, "What do you mean..?"

Raphael smiles. "Because you're the love of my life."

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:47 pm

Ranoria wrote:Otohime looks into his eyes, confused, "What do you mean..?"

She squeals in glee and jumps into his arms, staggering him a bit.
"Smooth as silk aren't you?"
that deserves a medal brah
Last edited by Ranoria on Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lumi is my NS mom

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:50 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:"No. Please, no. Whatever you're thinking, please don't do it..."

He shakes his head, "More painful for me, not you, but it will hurt. It'll feel like...rubbing alcohol if it works. If it doesn't I'm going to wipe if off really quick before it kills all your nerves. I...I was going to use my blood to try and burn them off..."
Jawzarr leans on a tree, "Vi, do you mind telling me something?" He rubs his brow, tired now.

"Please don't. I can talk and we can still make contact if we leave out romantics and the L-word." she said as she walked over and hugged him.
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:50 pm

Ranoria wrote:

She squeals in glee and jumps into his arms, staggering him a bit.

"Naaahhhh... Silk is as smooth as me." Raphael says, winking.

He switches to Japanese. "I mean, I was around before silk was made."

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:53 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Ranoria wrote:He shakes his head, "More painful for me, not you, but it will hurt. It'll feel like...rubbing alcohol if it works. If it doesn't I'm going to wipe if off really quick before it kills all your nerves. I...I was going to use my blood to try and burn them off..."

"Please don't. I can talk and we can still make contact if we leave out romantics and the L-word." she said as she walked over and hugged him.

Jawzarr nodded, his heart twisting into a knot when she said it.
"Alright... he hugged her back, not too tight, but firmly, trying to at least look alright.
Inside though, he wanted nothing more than to curl into a ball and die. But he could at least savor this, holding back his tears.
She didn't want him to be hurt. Or was she afraid for her own pain?
He didn't know. He didn't care.
Lumi is my NS mom

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:54 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:"No. Please, no. Whatever you're thinking, please don't do it..."

Lux watched them thoughtfully, wondering what he could do to possibly help them. He sighed, and held Inari close to him, petting her soft, downy fur and thinking on Phobia's words.

Love...is the greatest threat?

It cannot be...

Love is what...brings everything into being, is it not?

He looked over at Violet, sadly. He wanted to hug her like he hugged Inari. He wanted to tell her something to make her happy. He even wanted to kiss her on the cheek, so she would know that peculiar, bubbly sensation that Inari gave him when she did that. All he wanted was for her to feel love without the trappings of her father's curse, but he could not give that to her, unless the curse was gone. Yet how would they get rid of it?
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:59 pm

Ranoria wrote:She squeals in glee and jumps into his arms, staggering him a bit.

She gives him an odd look, raising an eyebrow. "Quit while you're ahead big guy."
He's clever...that was actually pretty good...
Then she gives him a peck on the cheek, "So, about that world tour..."
Lumi is my NS mom

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:02 pm

Ranoria wrote:

She gives him an odd look, raising an eyebrow. "Quit while you're ahead big guy."

Raphael picks up and gives her a bit of a spin. "What about it, beautiful?"

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:06 pm

Ranoria wrote:She gives him an odd look, raising an eyebrow. "Quit while you're ahead big guy."

She laughs, holding on to his hands, closing her eyes in bliss, not brushing some hair out of her eyes, the scene distracting everyone while Bo took the clothes to her dorm.
"What's the next stop?"
Lumi is my NS mom

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:07 pm

Ranoria wrote:

She laughs, holding on to his hands, closing her eyes in bliss, not brushing some hair out of her eyes, the scene distracting everyone while Bo took the clothes to her dorm.
"What's the next stop?"

Raphael frowns. "Well... We've been in the west for a bit... So I was thinking the east. But the really only interesting country is Japan..."

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:09 pm

Ranoria wrote:She laughs, holding on to his hands, closing her eyes in bliss, not brushing some hair out of her eyes, the scene distracting everyone while Bo took the clothes to her dorm.
"What's the next stop?"

Raphael frowns. "Well... We've been in the west for a bit... So I was thinking the east. But the really only interesting country is Japan..."

She taps her chin, "Well, there's Delhi! No that's a slum...New Delhi! No...that's a slum disguised as a city that's next to a slum. Ooh! I know! Nepal!"
Lumi is my NS mom

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:10 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:"Please don't. I can talk and we can still make contact if we leave out romantics and the L-word." she said as she walked over and hugged him.

Jawzarr nodded, his heart twisting into a knot when she said it.
"Alright... he hugged her back, not too tight, but firmly, trying to at least look alright.
Inside though, he wanted nothing more than to curl into a ball and die. But he could at least savor this, holding back his tears.
She didn't want him to be hurt. Or was she afraid for her own pain?
He didn't know. He didn't care.

A tear ran down her face as she rested her head against his chest. The marking on her back began to burn, but she ignored it. She didn't care.
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse