NATION

PASSWORD

Holy High - IC 2 - Open

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Free Empire of the Low Isles
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:40 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:
"I'm pretty sure you're the sweetest thing ever, though." Raphael replies, taking his time walking to her dorm.

Otohime, comfortable as can be, rests her head on his arm so she can look up at him, "You've been doing your homework. Us dragons love flattery."

"Flattery? No, I'm pretty sure it's the truth." Raphael says, smiling at her with a wink.
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

An Egalitarian, humanist, and a member of the glorious Kekistani people!

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:41 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Ranoria wrote:His eyes flashed, "Do not presume to harm me mortal. I don't know what this 'fifty cal' is, but I can promise you it won't work. And if you threaten her again, I will smear you all to grease, understood?"
He waited a moment before answering, "As for what I am, if you must know, I am Jawzarr of the Persian Sky, Sun-Eater and Moon-Chaser, I am the one who caused the eclipses before the gods of sun and moon existed. And I can not die." He told them the truth to his best ability, and crossed his arms, waiting, "If you want proof, go ahead and shoot me. See what happens, I promise not to retaliate."

She takes a moment to recover, then nods, "Onward! To the dorm!"
Taiyou keeps nibbling at Patriah's ear.

Hamiri landed near Patriah, and she looked down at Taiyou. Bending down, she pet the wolf-pup, and she picked him up. "Awww, you're so cute! Yes you are, yes you are!" she teased him, scratching his ears. At the same time, she kicked Patriah awake with her foot, and he responded with a cough.

"Geez, Hamiri! I was in the middle of a good dream!" he coughed.

"Well, come on, we're going to Nepal with Oto and Rapha-" She turned and saw the dying plants and foliage in the woods, directly across the way from them. "...What on earth?!" she muttered, aghast.

He sighed and stood up. "Someone must have been wandering through there and killed some plants. Betcha anything it was that soul-eating weed or whatever," he muttered, rubbing his eyes. "I don't have much to pack, just stick it with your stuff. Maybe a toothbrush and an extra pair of socks, underwear, and a scarf, I dunno. I'll catch-up with you," he told her. He then ran into the woods to see the source of the death and destruction.

And right after we just got through with Thanakron...dang it...dang it all...

Hamiri watched him, and she looked at Taiyou. "Wanna come help me pack, little fluffy thing?" she asked him.

He merely yipped and licked her face.

"Hahahahah! Stop! Alright, alright! Now let's go," she told him, walking away to her room, with a shopping bag under one arm and Taiyou under the other.

Lux had seen Jawzarr fly away to bring Violet to a hospital, and he flew after him, worried. At the same time, Xavier spotted him, and looked at Haruka. "Hey, I'll be back in a minute. Lux looks worried, I gotta go see what's happening," he told her. He then flew away after Lux, following him from a distance.

Landing in the area Jawzarr had gone to, Lux saw all the people holding their guns, aiming them at Jawzarr. Worried, he stepped forward to try and assuage the testy situation. "Excuse me...what is happening here?" He didn't understand their utter shock at seeing an angelic being, with wings and eyes softly glowing gold against the dark lighting, landing in their midst, wearing a long, black kimono and holding a tiny fox in his arms.

He is instantly restrained and forced to sit next to Jawzarr. A young woman stepped forward and took the fox from him in order to protect it from the men in uniform. She mouthed to him, "Everything will be okay." before stepping back.
Last edited by Skyline United on Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Self-Appointed RPer of The Prince of Darkness, Dracula, Vlad Tepes himself. Theme.
The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
Winter months cause me to go into depression.
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
I am a feminist! #Equality
Pfft. Friends. People claim to be them, but they'll turn their back on you in a heartbeat.
Theme Song

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:43 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Luminesa wrote:
Hamiri landed near Patriah, and she looked down at Taiyou. Bending down, she pet the wolf-pup, and she picked him up. "Awww, you're so cute! Yes you are, yes you are!" she teased him, scratching his ears. At the same time, she kicked Patriah awake with her foot, and he responded with a cough.

"Geez, Hamiri! I was in the middle of a good dream!" he coughed.

"Well, come on, we're going to Nepal with Oto and Rapha-" She turned and saw the dying plants and foliage in the woods, directly across the way from them. "...What on earth?!" she muttered, aghast.

He sighed and stood up. "Someone must have been wandering through there and killed some plants. Betcha anything it was that soul-eating weed or whatever," he muttered, rubbing his eyes. "I don't have much to pack, just stick it with your stuff. Maybe a toothbrush and an extra pair of socks, underwear, and a scarf, I dunno. I'll catch-up with you," he told her. He then ran into the woods to see the source of the death and destruction.

And right after we just got through with Thanakron...dang it...dang it all...

Hamiri watched him, and she looked at Taiyou. "Wanna come help me pack, little fluffy thing?" she asked him.

He merely yipped and licked her face.

"Hahahahah! Stop! Alright, alright! Now let's go," she told him, walking away to her room, with a shopping bag under one arm and Taiyou under the other.

Lux had seen Jawzarr fly away to bring Violet to a hospital, and he flew after him, worried. At the same time, Xavier spotted him, and looked at Haruka. "Hey, I'll be back in a minute. Lux looks worried, I gotta go see what's happening," he told her. He then flew away after Lux, following him from a distance.

Landing in the area Jawzarr had gone to, Lux saw all the people holding their guns, aiming them at Jawzarr. Worried, he stepped forward to try and assuage the testy situation. "Excuse me...what is happening here?" He didn't understand their utter shock at seeing an angelic being, with wings and eyes softly glowing gold against the dark lighting, landing in their midst, wearing a long, black kimono and holding a tiny fox in his arms.

He is instantly restrained and forced to sit next to Jawzarr. A young woman stepped forward and took the fox from him, in order to protect it from the men in uniform. She mouthed to him, "Everything will be okay." before stepping back.

He stared, horrified. "I-Inari!" he exclaimed. He then looked to the men, worried. "Please...what is happening here?" he questioned.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:43 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Ranoria wrote:He grabs the drill and crushes it in his hand. "I'll get them myself, mortal. And I'm calling your bluff. You know that if you kill her, you die. Now you're going to bring her in before I'm done, because I don't particularly trust your kind."
He tears into his own skull, ripping out a perfect circle of skin and bone, with all the tendon and muscle with it, and dropped it onto the table. "No more until I see her." He had his suspicions, and if they were correct he was going to burn the whole city to the ground.

Otohime snuggled up to him, purring, "I like this way little angel. You're the sweetest thing I've ever seen.

The man sighed. "We have proper procedures for handling things. We must do this. Those 'samples' that you fetched for us are not acceptable. I apologize, but we have standards. I'm just a pawn in a very big game, my friend. My life does not matter, but if it ends, so does hers. Again, if you refuse to comply, she dies."

He snarled, "I don't care if its with one of your damned moving picture devices, you get nothing until either I see her, or Lux, He jerks his head towards the newcomer, "Confirms that she's alive." Then he thought about it and shrugged. "The Hell with it, if she's not alive I'll make sure you all burn anyways." He looks around, waiting. He looks down at Lux, as he himself is still standing.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:46 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Skyline United wrote:He is instantly restrained and forced to sit next to Jawzarr. A young woman stepped forward and took the fox from him, in order to protect it from the men in uniform. She mouthed to him, "Everything will be okay." before stepping back.

He stared, horrified. "I-Inari!" he exclaimed. He then looked to the men, worried. "Please...what is happening here?" he questioned.

A man hit him across the face with a baton. The man had a cold, stone like expression, but it was clear that he didn't enjoy doing it. "No questions." he stated with a bit of concern in his voice for Lux. He was under strict orders. If he refused, they would kill him. Just as anyone there who decided to rebel against their current actions. They knew that it was important, so they had to do it.
Self-Appointed RPer of The Prince of Darkness, Dracula, Vlad Tepes himself. Theme.
The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Pfft. Friends. People claim to be them, but they'll turn their back on you in a heartbeat.
Theme Song

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:47 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:The man sighed. "We have proper procedures for handling things. We must do this. Those 'samples' that you fetched for us are not acceptable. I apologize, but we have standards. I'm just a pawn in a very big game, my friend. My life does not matter, but if it ends, so does hers. Again, if you refuse to comply, she dies."

He snarled, "I don't care if its with one of your damned moving picture devices, you get nothing until either I see her, or Lux, He jerks his head towards the newcomer, "Confirms that she's alive." Then he thought about it and shrugged. "The Hell with it, if she's not alive I'll make sure you all burn anyways." He looks around, waiting. He looks down at Lux, as he himself is still standing.

Lux shook his head, as he recovered from the attack. The officer was concerned that he hardly showed any pain, or even a whimper, as he was struck across the face.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:48 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:The man sighed. "We have proper procedures for handling things. We must do this. Those 'samples' that you fetched for us are not acceptable. I apologize, but we have standards. I'm just a pawn in a very big game, my friend. My life does not matter, but if it ends, so does hers. Again, if you refuse to comply, she dies."

The man snapped his fingers and a T.V. at the end of the room turned on. It showed Violet laying in a bed while the medical instruments continued to show her heartbeat with an occasional Ping. "Why would I kill her? I'm an honest man. Besides, I wouldn't have any leverage over you if she were dead."
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:49 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Luminesa wrote:

A man hit him across the face with a baton. The man had a cold, stone like expression, but it was clear that he didn't enjoy doing it. "No questions." he stated with a bit of concern in his voice for Lux. He was under strict orders. If he refused, they would kill him. Just as anyone there who decided to rebel against their current actions. They knew that it was important, so they had to do it.

Jawzarr grabs him, his entire hand wrapping around his skull, and squeezes.
"Any farther and you die hatchling." He drops him, shoving him into the wall, a ridiculously light push for Jawzarr, but a whiplash-inducing blow for the man.
"Now get on with it, my patience is running thin."
He looks at the TV and nods, relief flooding his features.
"What do you need me to do?"
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:51 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:A man hit him across the face with a baton. The man had a cold, stone like expression, but it was clear that he didn't enjoy doing it. "No questions." he stated with a bit of concern in his voice for Lux. He was under strict orders. If he refused, they would kill him. Just as anyone there who decided to rebel against their current actions. They knew that it was important, so they had to do it.

"Any farther and you die hatchling." He drops him, shoving him into the wall, a ridiculously light push for Jawzarr, but a whiplash-inducing blow for the man.

The man gestured to a chair. "Please, take a seat. This will only take a few moments, but it will be extremely painful. I'm also going to have to use the backup drill since you broke my favorite one."
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:52 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:A man hit him across the face with a baton. The man had a cold, stone like expression, but it was clear that he didn't enjoy doing it. "No questions." he stated with a bit of concern in his voice for Lux. He was under strict orders. If he refused, they would kill him. Just as anyone there who decided to rebel against their current actions. They knew that it was important, so they had to do it.

Lux merely kept his head bowed, praying silently for everyone involved.
-Alan Jackson

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:53 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Jawzarr grabs him, his entire hand wrapping around his skull, and squeezes.

The man gestured to a chair. "Please, take a seat. This will only take a few moments, but it will be extremely painful. I'm also going to have to use the backup drill since you broke my favorite one."

He sat down, "Pain is but a figment of the imagination, just get on with it, please."
He looks over at the man he threw, knocked out from the blow, and puts a hand on Lux's shoulder, "We'll all be fine my friend."
Lumi is my NS mom

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:57 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:The man gestured to a chair. "Please, take a seat. This will only take a few moments, but it will be extremely painful. I'm also going to have to use the backup drill since you broke my favorite one."

He sat down, "Pain is but a figment of the imagination, just get on with it, please."
He looks over at the man he threw, knocked out from the blow, and puts a hand on Lux's shoulder, "We'll all be fine my friend."

He nodded, sitting next to him silently.
-Alan Jackson

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:59 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:The man gestured to a chair. "Please, take a seat. This will only take a few moments, but it will be extremely painful. I'm also going to have to use the backup drill since you broke my favorite one."

Two men joined the first with a series of strange looking tools. They took all samples necessary for their work. Each sample was placed within its own container and carried out of the room. The Man took a seat in front of Jawzarr and snapped his fingers in his face to be sure that he is paying attention. "I recognized you on sight while viewing the security footage, Jawzarr. I'm from an... How do I put this? 'Enlightened' group of humans. They would be very pleased for some new samples of an Angel, but I'm afraid we do not have the proper provisions. You are free to go only if you can promise us that you will not come after us. If you do, there are ways to end a being like you. Remember this, we have our eyes on you."

Once he finished, he stood up and started to pack up their equipment.
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:59 pm

Ranoria wrote:Otohime, comfortable as can be, rests her head on his arm so she can look up at him, "You've been doing your homework. Us dragons love flattery."

"Flattery? No, I'm pretty sure it's the truth." Raphael says, smiling at her with a wink.

She nips his arm. "No, you're obviously sweeter little Raphy." As they pass Ryujin and Amaterasu's dorm, she peaks over his arm, "Why's it so quiet...and how long have they been in there..?"
Lumi is my NS mom

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:01 pm

Ranoria wrote:

She nips his arm. "No, you're obviously sweeter little Raphy." As they pass Ryujin and Amaterasu's dorm, she peaks over his arm, "Why's it so quiet...and how long have they been in there..?"

Raphael puts a hand over her eyes. "Shh... It's kinda dark in there. I don't think we should pay attention to that..." he whispers, passing by the dorm quickly.
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:02 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Ranoria wrote:He sat down, "Pain is but a figment of the imagination, just get on with it, please."

Two men joined the first with a series of strange looking tools. They took all samples necessary for their work. Each sample was placed within its own container and carried out of the room. The Man took a seat in front of Jawzarr and snapped his fingers in his face to be sure that he is paying attention. "I recognized you on sight while viewing the security footage, Jawzarr. I'm from an... How do I put this? 'Enlightened' group of humans. They would be very pleased for some new samples of an Angel, but I'm afraid we do not have the proper provisions. You are free to go only if you can promise us that you will not come after us. If you do, there are ways to end a being like you. Remember this, we have our eyes on you."

He growled and got up, standing at the door, drawing his sword, blocking the way out with a snarl.
"You don't leave until she's here. After that, I swear on the Styx, you are free to leave without the danger of my wrath. Now bring her here." Sunfire coated his blade, heating the whole room.
Lumi is my NS mom

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:03 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:Two men joined the first with a series of strange looking tools. They took all samples necessary for their work. Each sample was placed within its own container and carried out of the room. The Man took a seat in front of Jawzarr and snapped his fingers in his face to be sure that he is paying attention. "I recognized you on sight while viewing the security footage, Jawzarr. I'm from an... How do I put this? 'Enlightened' group of humans. They would be very pleased for some new samples of an Angel, but I'm afraid we do not have the proper provisions. You are free to go only if you can promise us that you will not come after us. If you do, there are ways to end a being like you. Remember this, we have our eyes on you."

He growled and got up, standing at the door, drawing his sword, blocking the way out with a snarl.
"You don't leave until she's here. After that, I swear on the Styx, you are free to leave without the danger of my wrath. Now bring her here." Sunfire coated his blade, heating the whole room.

"You must also assure us that you won't send any of your 'friends' in our direction." the man said, not amused by Jawzarr's actions.
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:03 pm

Ranoria wrote:She nips his arm. "No, you're obviously sweeter little Raphy." As they pass Ryujin and Amaterasu's dorm, she peaks over his arm, "Why's it so quiet...and how long have they been in there..?"

Raphael puts a hand over her eyes. "Shh... It's kinda dark in there. I don't think we should pay attention to that..." he whispers, passing by the dorm quickly.

She looks up, nipping his fingers.
"Why not?"
The door's closed lol.
Taiyou locked it. Smart pup.
Lumi is my NS mom

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:04 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Ranoria wrote:He sat down, "Pain is but a figment of the imagination, just get on with it, please."

"I am sorry. Forgive me, but I will not leave without my friends..." Lux whispered, barely audible, "and I have suffered millions of years of torture before you. You may do as you see fit, it will not bother me. Just please do not hurt Inari."
-Alan Jackson

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:05 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Ranoria wrote:He growled and got up, standing at the door, drawing his sword, blocking the way out with a snarl.

"You must also assure us that you won't send any of your 'friends' in our direction." the man said, not amused by Jawzarr's actions.

He took a step forward.
"I swear on the Styx, none of my allies, acquaintances, or anyone I am acquainted with will harm you in the slightest if I can convince them otherwise." His patience was growing thin. "Where is Violet?"
Lumi is my NS mom

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:07 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Skyline United wrote:Two men joined the first with a series of strange looking tools. They took all samples necessary for their work. Each sample was placed within its own container and carried out of the room. The Man took a seat in front of Jawzarr and snapped his fingers in his face to be sure that he is paying attention. "I recognized you on sight while viewing the security footage, Jawzarr. I'm from an... How do I put this? 'Enlightened' group of humans. They would be very pleased for some new samples of an Angel, but I'm afraid we do not have the proper provisions. You are free to go only if you can promise us that you will not come after us. If you do, there are ways to end a being like you. Remember this, we have our eyes on you."

"I am sorry. Forgive me, but I will not leave without my friends..." Lux whispered, barely audible, "and I have suffered millions of years of torture before you. You may do as you see fit, it will not bother me. Just please do not hurt Inari."

The woman from before stepped forward. "I-I would never let anyone hurt something as innocent as this small creature." she said, assuming that the fox was Inari. Wings stretched out from behind her back and she turned to the armed men. "What we're doing here is horrible. We should stop this before it goes any further!" Just as she finished, a stun-gun is fired and she drops to the floor, cradling Inari.
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:08 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:"You must also assure us that you won't send any of your 'friends' in our direction." the man said, not amused by Jawzarr's actions.

He took a step forward.
"I swear on the Styx, none of my allies, acquaintances, or anyone I am acquainted with will harm you in the slightest if I can convince them otherwise." His patience was growing thin. "Where is Violet?"

He tapped his foot on the floor. "Three floors directly below us." he responded casually.
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:10 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Luminesa wrote:

The woman from before stepped forward. "I-I would never let anyone hurt something as innocent as this small creature." she said, assuming that the fox was Inari. Wings stretched out from behind her back and she turned to the armed men. "What we're doing here is horrible. We should stop this before it goes any further!" Just as she finished, a stun-gun is fired and she drops to the floor, cradling Inari.

Jawzarr roars, smashing his sword through the wall, "I demand her presence now mortals! This is your last warning! Now, one last time, bring me Violet."
Lumi is my NS mom

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:14 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Ranoria wrote:He took a step forward.

He tapped his foot on the floor. "Three floors directly below us." he responded casually.

He cuts a hole in the floor, falling through it, then does so twice more, the last time making sure the cieling doesn't fall through, and jumps down, landing beside her.
"Violet!" He grabs her, cradling the comparably tiny fox demon, "I-I'm sorry Violet...I couldn't let you die..."
He jumps back up to the room, stepping out the door and holding her, waiting for Lux.
Lumi is my NS mom

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:17 pm

Ranoria wrote:

She looks up, nipping his fingers.
"Why not?"
The door's closed lol.
Taiyou locked it. Smart pup.

"Door's closed, no light on underneath... I think they're sleeping." Raphael says, as he keeps walking.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse