NATION

PASSWORD

[P2TM Chat] The Restaurant at the End of the Multiverse III

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24954
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:36 pm

Hanafuridake wrote:Weapons are gross and uncouth. Real men write love poetry and cry their eyes out about the intransigence of existence.

Real men pilot giant robots that throw galaxies at their omnipotent foes.
Joe Biden 2020; make aviators great again.
Elementals 3 has arrived!
Agritum wrote:I want to marry you now, my British damsel.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You know, I didn't expect you to be the most psychopathic person here.

I have the oddest of feelings this is my fault somehow.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I just realised how bizarre Const's existence is.
Cerillium wrote:Const is right.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You just cornered a scary indian man with a sword-of-brick-shattering.

Have a cookie.
Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo

User avatar
Giovenith
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19424
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:54 pm

Constaniana wrote:
Hanafuridake wrote:Weapons are gross and uncouth. Real men write love poetry and cry their eyes out about the intransigence of existence.

Real men pilot giant robots that throw galaxies at their omnipotent foes.


"Why not both?" Hideaki Anno asked himself.
P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
♦ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59412
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Corporate Police State

Postby Olthar » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:57 pm

Constaniana wrote:
Hanafuridake wrote:Weapons are gross and uncouth. Real men write love poetry and cry their eyes out about the intransigence of existence.

Real men pilot giant robots that throw galaxies at their omnipotent foes.

Real men are secretly women in disguise.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Kassaran
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9740
Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kassaran » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:09 pm

Olthar wrote:
Constaniana wrote:Real men pilot giant robots that throw galaxies at their omnipotent foes.

Real men are secretly women in disguise.

Real women are secretly men in disguise.
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
The Teutonic Republic wrote:"Hammer" in Russian means "Dicks" in Finnish.

This can't be a coincidence
Korva wrote:Q: How effective would this thing be if we assume it would be very effective?
A: Very effective
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG.
Same goes for Task Force Rainbow.

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.
Currently Enlisted in the United States Army.

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59412
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Corporate Police State

Postby Olthar » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:48 pm

Kassaran wrote:
Olthar wrote:Real men are secretly women in disguise.

Real women are secretly men in disguise.

I don't know if this would make for an interesting story or just a dumb one. :p
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Hanafuridake
Envoy
 
Posts: 341
Founded: Sep 09, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Hanafuridake » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:57 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Constaniana wrote:Real men pilot giant robots that throw galaxies at their omnipotent foes.


"Why not both?" Hideaki Anno asked himself.


Image
Time traveling Heian princess trapped in the 21st century.

Yūzū Nembutsu adherent
Strong believer in cultural preservation
Not secretly a flower
Itō Jinsai
Ogyū Sorai
Kamo no Mabuchi
Motoori Norinaga
Friedrich Nietzsche
Yukio Mishima
Henri Bergson
Lord Dunsany
Note to F7ers: every joke you can think of about my nation and weebs has a 200% chance of already being heard by me. Please come up with new material.

User avatar
Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24954
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:01 pm

Hanafuridake wrote:
Giovenith wrote:
"Why not both?" Hideaki Anno asked himself.


Image

Image
Joe Biden 2020; make aviators great again.
Elementals 3 has arrived!
Agritum wrote:I want to marry you now, my British damsel.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You know, I didn't expect you to be the most psychopathic person here.

I have the oddest of feelings this is my fault somehow.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I just realised how bizarre Const's existence is.
Cerillium wrote:Const is right.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You just cornered a scary indian man with a sword-of-brick-shattering.

Have a cookie.
Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59412
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Corporate Police State

Postby Olthar » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:06 pm

Constaniana wrote:
Hanafuridake wrote:
Image

Image

What's the opposite of a guilty pleasure? A guilty displeasure? No wait, that's it: a seething hatred. That's what I have for Evangelion.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Hanafuridake
Envoy
 
Posts: 341
Founded: Sep 09, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Hanafuridake » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:14 pm

Olthar wrote:
Constaniana wrote:
Image

What's the opposite of a guilty pleasure? A guilty displeasure? No wait, that's it: a seething hatred. That's what I have for Evangelion.


The ending of the series is just an exercise in Sartre's concept of Bad Faith, but if you're that eager to advertise how much you loathe the anime, you're trying a bit too hard.
Time traveling Heian princess trapped in the 21st century.

Yūzū Nembutsu adherent
Strong believer in cultural preservation
Not secretly a flower
Itō Jinsai
Ogyū Sorai
Kamo no Mabuchi
Motoori Norinaga
Friedrich Nietzsche
Yukio Mishima
Henri Bergson
Lord Dunsany
Note to F7ers: every joke you can think of about my nation and weebs has a 200% chance of already being heard by me. Please come up with new material.

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59412
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Corporate Police State

Postby Olthar » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:31 pm

Hanafuridake wrote:
Olthar wrote:What's the opposite of a guilty pleasure? A guilty displeasure? No wait, that's it: a seething hatred. That's what I have for Evangelion.


The ending of the series is just an exercise in Sartre's concept of Bad Faith, but if you're that eager to advertise how much you loathe the anime, you're trying a bit too hard.

I'm really not. I'm simply commenting on it after it was brought up. You know, the back and forth communication that creates a steady conversation.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Umaris
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 6
Founded: Jan 21, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Umaris » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:34 pm

Salutations. I am new.

User avatar
Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24954
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:17 pm

Umaris wrote:Salutations. I am new.

Welcome!
Joe Biden 2020; make aviators great again.
Elementals 3 has arrived!
Agritum wrote:I want to marry you now, my British damsel.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You know, I didn't expect you to be the most psychopathic person here.

I have the oddest of feelings this is my fault somehow.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I just realised how bizarre Const's existence is.
Cerillium wrote:Const is right.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You just cornered a scary indian man with a sword-of-brick-shattering.

Have a cookie.
Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo

User avatar
Talchyon
Senator
 
Posts: 3902
Founded: May 05, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Talchyon » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:41 pm

Umaris wrote:Salutations. I am new.


Hey. Welcome! Hope you find some interesting RPs here that you'd like to join.
We are experiencing technical difficulties with this sig. Please hold.

User avatar
Pax Nerdvana
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10673
Founded: May 22, 2017
Anarchy

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:53 pm

Umaris wrote:Salutations. I am new.

Hello!
Patriotic centrist American, who is vaguely right leaning. I support the Bill of Rights. I have no loyalty to any party. Expand or die. That's how humanity works. Science fiction is the best genre. The solar system is ours for the taking. I am a male. You can't spell team without "me". I support the troops.
Call me Pax. I take things literally, being a literal person.
Copy and paste this into your sig if you think we should colonize other planets.
#colonizemars
TANSTAAFL
( -_-) (-_Q) If you understand that both Capitalism and Socialism have ideas that deserve merit, put this in your signature.
Quotes
Pro:Bill of Rights,guns,centrism,capitalism,socialism,space exploration,Christianity
Anti: Trump,Clinton,Johnson,Green,fascism,Communism,big business

User avatar
Hanafuridake
Envoy
 
Posts: 341
Founded: Sep 09, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Hanafuridake » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:05 pm

Which sounds more interesting a concept for a RP ー

1. An Ainu supernatural RP set in the backdrop of Shakushain's rebellion where the players are Hokkaido tribesmen in the 17th century and have to deal with a mixture of supernatural and mortal threats from angry animal spirits to the excursion of the Matsumae clan.

2. An Heian era RP where players are members of a small but notable clan and interact with the 9th century Kyoto court, dealing with love affairs, power struggles, vengeful ghosts, and a combination of these.
Time traveling Heian princess trapped in the 21st century.

Yūzū Nembutsu adherent
Strong believer in cultural preservation
Not secretly a flower
Itō Jinsai
Ogyū Sorai
Kamo no Mabuchi
Motoori Norinaga
Friedrich Nietzsche
Yukio Mishima
Henri Bergson
Lord Dunsany
Note to F7ers: every joke you can think of about my nation and weebs has a 200% chance of already being heard by me. Please come up with new material.

User avatar
Vanquaria
Senator
 
Posts: 4325
Founded: May 09, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Vanquaria » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:43 pm

Hanafuridake wrote:Which sounds more interesting a concept for a RP ー

1. An Ainu supernatural RP set in the backdrop of Shakushain's rebellion where the players are Hokkaido tribesmen in the 17th century and have to deal with a mixture of supernatural and mortal threats from angry animal spirits to the excursion of the Matsumae clan.

2. An Heian era RP where players are members of a small but notable clan and interact with the 9th century Kyoto court, dealing with love affairs, power struggles, vengeful ghosts, and a combination of these.


No.1 without a doubt for me

User avatar
Delphio
Secretary
 
Posts: 30
Founded: Feb 06, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Delphio » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:00 pm

Greetings...

User avatar
Pax Nerdvana
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10673
Founded: May 22, 2017
Anarchy

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:00 pm

Delphio wrote:Greetings...

Hello!
Patriotic centrist American, who is vaguely right leaning. I support the Bill of Rights. I have no loyalty to any party. Expand or die. That's how humanity works. Science fiction is the best genre. The solar system is ours for the taking. I am a male. You can't spell team without "me". I support the troops.
Call me Pax. I take things literally, being a literal person.
Copy and paste this into your sig if you think we should colonize other planets.
#colonizemars
TANSTAAFL
( -_-) (-_Q) If you understand that both Capitalism and Socialism have ideas that deserve merit, put this in your signature.
Quotes
Pro:Bill of Rights,guns,centrism,capitalism,socialism,space exploration,Christianity
Anti: Trump,Clinton,Johnson,Green,fascism,Communism,big business

User avatar
Talchyon
Senator
 
Posts: 3902
Founded: May 05, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Talchyon » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:34 pm

Delphio wrote:Greetings...


Hey there. Nice icon pic. No idea what it is or where it's from, but I can dig it.
We are experiencing technical difficulties with this sig. Please hold.

User avatar
Delphio
Secretary
 
Posts: 30
Founded: Feb 06, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Delphio » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:52 pm

Talchyon wrote:
Delphio wrote:Greetings...


Hey there. Nice icon pic. No idea what it is or where it's from, but I can dig it.


That would be the Toy Taker.

User avatar
Vanquaria
Senator
 
Posts: 4325
Founded: May 09, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Vanquaria » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:59 pm

Delphio wrote:
Talchyon wrote:
Hey there. Nice icon pic. No idea what it is or where it's from, but I can dig it.


That would be the Toy Taker.


Oh damn, I remember that movie! :eek:

User avatar
Al-Ghaihr
Diplomat
 
Posts: 510
Founded: Oct 13, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Al-Ghaihr » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:32 pm

I'm trying to think, would a Subnautica RP or Resident Evil RP be interesting for the folk out there?
I'm a Muslim. I like to collect medals from across the world (military or civilian. I like the design of some medallions and in general, the ribbon designs and choices.)

My storefronts -
GAHA MEDALS AND WEAPONS DESIGN
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=431325
Number one contractor of medals for your nation!
GAZA PHARMACEUTICALS
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=435258
The only active pharmaceutical company in Nationstates and also the only one that uses original drawings.
CLICK ME!
About me:
This nation represents my political views in real life, however. It is more monarchy.

My political compass:
https://www.politicalcompass.org/chart?ec=0.88&soc=4.46

User avatar
Pasong Tirad
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7596
Founded: May 31, 2007
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Pasong Tirad » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:47 pm

So so many new and interesting RPs coming out, and my schedule just can't accommodate joining any of them. :(
"If there is no friendship with [the poor] and no sharing of the life of the poor, then there is no authentic commitment to liberation, because love exists only among equals." - Gustavo Gutierrez



User avatar
G-Tech Corporation
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 52841
Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:01 am

Al-Ghaihr wrote:I'm trying to think, would a Subnautica RP or Resident Evil RP be interesting for the folk out there?


I was actually just thinking yesterday that a Subnautica RP would be delightful.

Alas, I am endlessly busy.
TG if you have questions about RP. If I don't know the answer, I know someone who does.

Quite the unofficial fellow. P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs.

User avatar
Esternial
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 51566
Founded: May 09, 2009
Democratic Socialists

Postby Esternial » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:36 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Al-Ghaihr wrote:I'm trying to think, would a Subnautica RP or Resident Evil RP be interesting for the folk out there?


I was actually just thinking yesterday that a Subnautica RP would be delightful.

Alas, I am endlessly busy.

Indeed, Subnautica might be a nice subject to explore.

As long as it doesn't devolve into a generic "crash-landed on a foreign planet" RP. Or worse, an isekai.
Last edited by Esternial on Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Duestchstien, GlobalControl, Greater Ergonia, Labstoska, Novas Arcanum, Publectia, Rannoria, Serconas, The Manticoran Empire, The Republic of Atria, Valtrona, ZUN

Advertisement

Remove ads