NATION

PASSWORD

[P2TM Chat] The Restaurant at the End of the Multiverse III

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
G-Tech Corporation
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 55248
Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:20 pm

Kaziimar wrote:Would anybody be interested in a navy RP (fictional navy of course) where you start as a midshipman and you try juggling your life with rising through the ranks as an impending war starts to come up?


Only if we can gain preposterous skills and loot :P
TG if you have questions about RP. If I don't know the answer, I know someone who does.

Quite the unofficial fellow. P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs.

User avatar
Kaziimar
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 139
Founded: Mar 06, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kaziimar » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:03 pm

I used the wrong thread...I'm so sorry, I thought this was the cafe thread.

User avatar
La Savant
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 107
Founded: Apr 22, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby La Savant » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:09 pm

Greetings and well met, as you can see I am new here. At least this is a new account. I'm a returning member from 2010-2013 (roughly), and I am looking to get back into Nation States. I guess I could start things off with a question about an idea for a RP that I have. Mind you I won't be releasing it within any immediacy as I need to reintegrate myself here. I just thought I would use it as a point of introduction and conversation starter.

The idea is thus; in an ancient world setting (late stone age-bronze age, maybe iron age) a nomadic tribe has arrived in a lush region, uninhabited by any major tribes or kingdoms. The tribe is backwards and near barbaric, though are somewhat evolved in a sense. They're government is what one might call a "democracy of factions and parties". Decisions, policies, laws, and actions are discussed and voted on by three factions; the warrior faction, the religious faction, and the speakers of the tribe. Anyway, I'll come back to that.

The tribe settles in this region and evolves from tent-dwelling nomads and begin to establish a settlement, erecting temples to the gods, building houses and monuments, and erecting a forum and plotting farms, the whole nine yards.The tribe will face the challenges of growing as a society, such as droughts, famine, in-fighting, enemy attacks and invasions, negotiating with foreigners, and so forth. At one point they will face the opportunity to seize a kingdom and make it their own.

The RP will explore strategy, politics, societal growth, economic systems, diplomacy and such, and we will see just how well our players can evolve a society of nomads and what they will be molded in to.

Again, something I'm working on. Feedback is requested. It's good to be back!

User avatar
GlobalControl
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 479
Founded: Feb 26, 2014
Capitalist Paradise

Postby GlobalControl » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:49 am

Dunno if this is really the right room for it, but I'd rather get it out there while its still sitting fresh in my mind, so that I can get feedback or told to take it to wherever. So if I must move it, tell me where and I'll jump, but i'mma let it sit here until then.

Something of a personal gripe but at the same time a bit of a question, relating to science fiction/FT roleplays in P2TM.
Often times I've seen the 'military' bit be described largely as 'list this, that, and so on, as well as numbers' but it really never specifies anything blatant, nonetheless covers something that I figure, for a lot of these rps, is very important. I myself am in fact guilty of it i'd wager, because well, I'm a Sperg. Logistics. Sure you have a military of over 30,000,000 people, but how many of those are actually even infantry or vehicle operators? What branches are they in, and of those how many actually even have a combat role?

I think that generally Logistics should be something to be included, add a bit more realism to the Nations of None Post-Scarcity and sometimes even Post-Scarcity societies in these rps. You could potentially extend this to actual NS nations themselves, but i'll just stick to P2TM. Logistics is important. Can't run a mechanized army without fuel, and can't march for long on an empty stomach, especially without water. You can't supply an armada with its torpedoes and fuel without tankers and cargo ships, and can't fix the more serious wounds from damaged warships without a hospital ship or station, or fix those ships themselves without shipyards or tugboats.

It might ruin the fun I figure for some, but for the sake of roleplay I think it could be generally considered to be important and it would add a bit more depth to rp.
Last edited by GlobalControl on Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
The West Ald Factbook || The West Ald QnA Thread|| Aldenian News Network
LGBT: Liberty, Guns, Beer, Traps.
Apocrypha#9154
Advanced warning recommended.

User avatar
G-Tech Corporation
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 55248
Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:04 am

La Savant wrote:Greetings and well met, as you can see I am new here. At least this is a new account. I'm a returning member from 2010-2013 (roughly), and I am looking to get back into Nation States. I guess I could start things off with a question about an idea for a RP that I have. Mind you I won't be releasing it within any immediacy as I need to reintegrate myself here. I just thought I would use it as a point of introduction and conversation starter.

The idea is thus; in an ancient world setting (late stone age-bronze age, maybe iron age) a nomadic tribe has arrived in a lush region, uninhabited by any major tribes or kingdoms. The tribe is backwards and near barbaric, though are somewhat evolved in a sense. They're government is what one might call a "democracy of factions and parties". Decisions, policies, laws, and actions are discussed and voted on by three factions; the warrior faction, the religious faction, and the speakers of the tribe. Anyway, I'll come back to that.

The tribe settles in this region and evolves from tent-dwelling nomads and begin to establish a settlement, erecting temples to the gods, building houses and monuments, and erecting a forum and plotting farms, the whole nine yards.The tribe will face the challenges of growing as a society, such as droughts, famine, in-fighting, enemy attacks and invasions, negotiating with foreigners, and so forth. At one point they will face the opportunity to seize a kingdom and make it their own.

The RP will explore strategy, politics, societal growth, economic systems, diplomacy and such, and we will see just how well our players can evolve a society of nomads and what they will be molded in to.

Again, something I'm working on. Feedback is requested. It's good to be back!


Well, I personally love this idea- but I’ve always been a fan of Antiquity as a RP setting. Are you planning to model players as lineages of characters? Specific individuals who impact history at various points? Guilds/clans/factions?
TG if you have questions about RP. If I don't know the answer, I know someone who does.

Quite the unofficial fellow. P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs.

User avatar
Olthenia
Minister
 
Posts: 3234
Founded: Oct 03, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Olthenia » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:53 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
La Savant wrote:Greetings and well met, as you can see I am new here. At least this is a new account. I'm a returning member from 2010-2013 (roughly), and I am looking to get back into Nation States. I guess I could start things off with a question about an idea for a RP that I have. Mind you I won't be releasing it within any immediacy as I need to reintegrate myself here. I just thought I would use it as a point of introduction and conversation starter.

The idea is thus; in an ancient world setting (late stone age-bronze age, maybe iron age) a nomadic tribe has arrived in a lush region, uninhabited by any major tribes or kingdoms. The tribe is backwards and near barbaric, though are somewhat evolved in a sense. They're government is what one might call a "democracy of factions and parties". Decisions, policies, laws, and actions are discussed and voted on by three factions; the warrior faction, the religious faction, and the speakers of the tribe. Anyway, I'll come back to that.

The tribe settles in this region and evolves from tent-dwelling nomads and begin to establish a settlement, erecting temples to the gods, building houses and monuments, and erecting a forum and plotting farms, the whole nine yards.The tribe will face the challenges of growing as a society, such as droughts, famine, in-fighting, enemy attacks and invasions, negotiating with foreigners, and so forth. At one point they will face the opportunity to seize a kingdom and make it their own.

The RP will explore strategy, politics, societal growth, economic systems, diplomacy and such, and we will see just how well our players can evolve a society of nomads and what they will be molded in to.

Again, something I'm working on. Feedback is requested. It's good to be back!


Well, I personally love this idea- but I’ve always been a fan of Antiquity as a RP setting. Are you planning to model players as lineages of characters? Specific individuals who impact history at various points? Guilds/clans/factions?


Forging your own tribal lineage sounds like good fun.

User avatar
La Savant
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 107
Founded: Apr 22, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby La Savant » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:33 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
La Savant wrote:Greetings and well met, as you can see I am new here. At least this is a new account. I'm a returning member from 2010-2013 (roughly), and I am looking to get back into Nation States. I guess I could start things off with a question about an idea for a RP that I have. Mind you I won't be releasing it within any immediacy as I need to reintegrate myself here. I just thought I would use it as a point of introduction and conversation starter.

The idea is thus; in an ancient world setting (late stone age-bronze age, maybe iron age) a nomadic tribe has arrived in a lush region, uninhabited by any major tribes or kingdoms. The tribe is backwards and near barbaric, though are somewhat evolved in a sense. They're government is what one might call a "democracy of factions and parties". Decisions, policies, laws, and actions are discussed and voted on by three factions; the warrior faction, the religious faction, and the speakers of the tribe. Anyway, I'll come back to that.

The tribe settles in this region and evolves from tent-dwelling nomads and begin to establish a settlement, erecting temples to the gods, building houses and monuments, and erecting a forum and plotting farms, the whole nine yards.The tribe will face the challenges of growing as a society, such as droughts, famine, in-fighting, enemy attacks and invasions, negotiating with foreigners, and so forth. At one point they will face the opportunity to seize a kingdom and make it their own.

The RP will explore strategy, politics, societal growth, economic systems, diplomacy and such, and we will see just how well our players can evolve a society of nomads and what they will be molded in to.

Again, something I'm working on. Feedback is requested. It's good to be back!


Well, I personally love this idea- but I’ve always been a fan of Antiquity as a RP setting. Are you planning to model players as lineages of characters? Specific individuals who impact history at various points? Guilds/clans/factions?


I’m thinking that yes. Dividing the RP up into Acts and-or chapters or periods.
The big question for me though (well 2 actually) is basic mechanics and “will people be drawn to this’?

User avatar
La Savant
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 107
Founded: Apr 22, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby La Savant » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:40 pm

UPDATE: Working on my ancient world RP. I may complete it as early as tomorrow, we will see.

User avatar
Esternial
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 51826
Founded: May 09, 2009
Democratic Socialists

Postby Esternial » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:17 pm

Finland SSR wrote:Hey guys. It's been a while, actually.

Still remember me, perhaps? I was the guy who wrote How Roleplays Die, a dispatch about roleplaying in this site which is so well read that I have been notified that it's been linked as recently as a few months ago.

I've kinda written an another essay, this time called Why Do Free-Form Roleplays Work?

https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1196585

Hope you are interested!

It was quite the read.

I sort of disagree with your input on forcefully killing someone's character. A dungeon master isn't going to give their players a pass if they do something immensely stupid. You shouldn't arbitrarily kill them, certainly, but if they put their character in an impossible situation they shouldn't godmode their character out of it.

I'm certain these instances are very rare, but sometimes you have people that create a mary sue and don't want to give them up under no circumstance - this itself already displays a disregard for co-operatively writing a story with others.

User avatar
Finland SSR
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14764
Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:50 pm

Esternial wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Hey guys. It's been a while, actually.

Still remember me, perhaps? I was the guy who wrote How Roleplays Die, a dispatch about roleplaying in this site which is so well read that I have been notified that it's been linked as recently as a few months ago.

I've kinda written an another essay, this time called Why Do Free-Form Roleplays Work?

https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1196585

Hope you are interested!

It was quite the read.

I sort of disagree with your input on forcefully killing someone's character. A dungeon master isn't going to give their players a pass if they do something immensely stupid. You shouldn't arbitrarily kill them, certainly, but if they put their character in an impossible situation they shouldn't godmode their character out of it.

I'm certain these instances are very rare, but sometimes you have people that create a mary sue and don't want to give them up under no circumstance - this itself already displays a disregard for co-operatively writing a story with others.

Thanks for the review. I did write "no killing characters under any circumstance" in the essay, but, honestly, these types of situations are reason why I, personally, imagine the recommendations as at least somewhat malleable.

The best situation, obviously, would be the player being conscious enough to understand that they should accept the consequences of writing their character into an impossible situation, from which the only method of escape is to jeopardize their own plot, but I understand that sometimes this may not be the case.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

User avatar
Dayganistan
Diplomat
 
Posts: 738
Founded: May 02, 2016
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Dayganistan » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:13 pm

What are some active RPs at the moment that would be easy for a newcomer to jump into? Preferably not of the superhero or fantasy genres.

User avatar
Rostavykhan
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1591
Founded: Sep 30, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Rostavykhan » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:43 pm

Dayganistan wrote:What are some active RPs at the moment that would be easy for a newcomer to jump into? Preferably not of the superhero or fantasy genres.


If you're into something with a variety of genres and/or story arcs, then Voyage Through The Multiverse might be worth checking out. Might not be. I don't know how you feel about multi-genre/crossover style RP's with different player-driven stories over a structured single plot. It's fairly active, however.

I'm also totally not shilling I swear.

GlobalControl wrote:Dunno if this is really the right room for it, but I'd rather get it out there while its still sitting fresh in my mind, so that I can get feedback or told to take it to wherever. So if I must move it, tell me where and I'll jump, but i'mma let it sit here until then.

Something of a personal gripe but at the same time a bit of a question, relating to science fiction/FT roleplays in P2TM.
Often times I've seen the 'military' bit be described largely as 'list this, that, and so on, as well as numbers' but it really never specifies anything blatant, nonetheless covers something that I figure, for a lot of these rps, is very important. I myself am in fact guilty of it i'd wager, because well, I'm a Sperg. Logistics. Sure you have a military of over 30,000,000 people, but how many of those are actually even infantry or vehicle operators? What branches are they in, and of those how many actually even have a combat role?

I think that generally Logistics should be something to be included, add a bit more realism to the Nations of None Post-Scarcity and sometimes even Post-Scarcity societies in these rps. You could potentially extend this to actual NS nations themselves, but i'll just stick to P2TM. Logistics is important. Can't run a mechanized army without fuel, and can't march for long on an empty stomach, especially without water. You can't supply an armada with its torpedoes and fuel without tankers and cargo ships, and can't fix the more serious wounds from damaged warships without a hospital ship or station, or fix those ships themselves without shipyards or tugboats.

It might ruin the fun I figure for some, but for the sake of roleplay I think it could be generally considered to be important and it would add a bit more depth to rp.


I never bother with numbers for militaries if I can, though I tend to not really take part in RP's where military numbers and statistics matter. Like, I try to give general numbers and focus a little on describing different branches, logistics, etc, but hammering out detailed sheets of numbers and divisions and whatnot gives me a headache.

Though, I'm less of a super MilReal MT/PMT/FT type person who would probably care about that, too. I prefer to just make semi-decent pixel art and write little tidbits about my stuff.
Authoritarian Socialist
【PLUS ULTRA】
Chaotic Neutral
I also go by Torsiedelle (or 'Tori')

User avatar
Skarten
Senator
 
Posts: 4669
Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skarten » Sat May 11, 2019 2:45 pm

Ya ever feel like playing as an syndicate in an sci-fi faction RP but then realize there are no faction sci-fi RPs that are alive
Last edited by Skarten on Sat May 11, 2019 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
G-Tech Corporation
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 55248
Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun May 12, 2019 5:35 am

Skarten wrote:Ya ever feel like playing as an syndicate in an sci-fi faction RP but then realize there are no faction sci-fi RPs that are alive


Mass effect factions is active right now :P
TG if you have questions about RP. If I don't know the answer, I know someone who does.

Quite the unofficial fellow. P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs.

User avatar
Revlona
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5344
Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Sun May 12, 2019 5:56 am

Skarten wrote:Ya ever feel like playing as an syndicate in an sci-fi faction RP but then realize there are no faction sci-fi RPs that are alive


Psst
OP of many RPs, too lazy to link them all

Pro Trump Conservative

User avatar
Harkback Union
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16451
Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Harkback Union » Sat May 18, 2019 4:34 pm

Winter is coming...
SPACEKRIEG!
- Coming Soon to a planet near you! -

FEBRUARY 2018
- PLANETFALL -

APRIL 2018
- DR STRANGELOVE -

MAY 2018
- EXUDUS -

CANCELLED
POSTPONED

JUNE 2018
- THOUGHTCRIME -

AUGUST 2018
- EXUDUS -

SEPTEMBER 2018
- COLLEGE GREYMORE -

NOVEMBER 2018
- SPACEKRIEG

[url=viewtopic.php?f=31&t=334053]RIP Cornelius Deheart[/url]

User avatar
G-Tech Corporation
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 55248
Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat May 18, 2019 4:35 pm

Harkback Union wrote:Winter is coming...


A new Harkback GoT RP you say?
TG if you have questions about RP. If I don't know the answer, I know someone who does.

Quite the unofficial fellow. P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs.

User avatar
Harkback Union
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16451
Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Harkback Union » Sat May 18, 2019 4:39 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Harkback Union wrote:Winter is coming...


A new Harkback GoT RP you say?


Alas no...

You will be very few in, lost in a world of ice, with an enigma to solve before the clock hits midnight.

I can say no more then that.
Last edited by Harkback Union on Sat May 18, 2019 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SPACEKRIEG!
- Coming Soon to a planet near you! -

FEBRUARY 2018
- PLANETFALL -

APRIL 2018
- DR STRANGELOVE -

MAY 2018
- EXUDUS -

CANCELLED
POSTPONED

JUNE 2018
- THOUGHTCRIME -

AUGUST 2018
- EXUDUS -

SEPTEMBER 2018
- COLLEGE GREYMORE -

NOVEMBER 2018
- SPACEKRIEG

[url=viewtopic.php?f=31&t=334053]RIP Cornelius Deheart[/url]

User avatar
Harkback Union
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16451
Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Harkback Union » Sun May 19, 2019 9:54 am

Harkback Union wrote:
G-Tech Corporation wrote:
A new Harkback GoT RP you say?


Alas no...

You will be very few in, lost in a world of ice, with an enigma to solve before the clock hits midnight.

I can say no more then that.


The time has now come:

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=464743
SPACEKRIEG!
- Coming Soon to a planet near you! -

FEBRUARY 2018
- PLANETFALL -

APRIL 2018
- DR STRANGELOVE -

MAY 2018
- EXUDUS -

CANCELLED
POSTPONED

JUNE 2018
- THOUGHTCRIME -

AUGUST 2018
- EXUDUS -

SEPTEMBER 2018
- COLLEGE GREYMORE -

NOVEMBER 2018
- SPACEKRIEG

[url=viewtopic.php?f=31&t=334053]RIP Cornelius Deheart[/url]

User avatar
Kyrusia
Senior Game Moderator
 
Posts: 9548
Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Sun May 19, 2019 4:16 pm

Congratulations to Giovenith, our newest Senior P2TM RP Mentor! :clap:
One Stop Rules Shop | RP Mentors | FT Advice & Assistance Thread | FT: Helpful Links
Senior Game Moderator and Senior N&I Roleplay Mentor specializing in Future Technology. Ask away!
"Kyrusia. Brooding, irrepressible, immeasurable." — The United Dominion

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19629
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun May 19, 2019 5:18 pm

Thanks for all your continued trust and support, everyone. I'll continue to try my best with the responsibilities given.
Senior P2TM Mentor & Ordained Minister of the ULC
#EndChildMarriage In the U.S. #18NoExceptions
Art and Writing
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith

User avatar
Rostavykhan
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1591
Founded: Sep 30, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Rostavykhan » Sun May 19, 2019 6:05 pm

Honest question on my end - Are mentors still really even a big thing? Like, I know it used to be a big thing back a few years ago, but I honestly can't think of the last time I've seen any big events or mentors really being active around NS, at least in P2TM. I usually only get reminded of it when, like, I see the occasional G-Tech post and see mint and think "oh yeah, that's a thing."

I'm not terribly active outside of my one RP and the occasional lurking around new RP's though, so I'm probably just not seeing most of what happens in P2TM. I also know II and NS have their own mentor groups, I just don't post there anymore, lol.

Really should get to putting that worldbuilding and art to use in those subforums though...when I get off my lazy ass and decide to do more...in a million years...maybe...it's on the to-do list. That Star Trek state will be given love some day...and the Dieselpunk one...

Skarten wrote:Ya ever feel like playing as an syndicate in an sci-fi faction RP but then realize there are no faction sci-fi RPs that are alive


Now I'm thinking of Warframe's syndicates.

Or that one faction from that Civ IV Final Frontier mod...
Authoritarian Socialist
【PLUS ULTRA】
Chaotic Neutral
I also go by Torsiedelle (or 'Tori')

User avatar
Rostavykhan
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1591
Founded: Sep 30, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Rostavykhan » Sun May 19, 2019 6:11 pm

Skarten wrote:Ya ever feel like playing as an syndicate in an sci-fi faction RP but then realize there are no faction sci-fi RPs that are alive


I've been wanting to do a Star Wars faction on and off for a bit...

But not like in a Star Wars RP or anything, and not like the Empire or CIS or anything.

Like, playing in some Multiverse or sci-fi crossover RP as a single Clone or Stormtrooper unit that's stranded and left on their own. Specifically, a communications and support unit. Just a small regiment of troopers with speeders and walkers, running around behind the lines setting up communication lines and command posts and convoy routes, and scouting around and running small ops like that while other factions are doing their big showdowns and battles.
Authoritarian Socialist
【PLUS ULTRA】
Chaotic Neutral
I also go by Torsiedelle (or 'Tori')

User avatar
Pax Nerdvana
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12354
Founded: May 22, 2017
Anarchy

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Mon May 20, 2019 7:06 am

Rostavykhan wrote:
Skarten wrote:Ya ever feel like playing as an syndicate in an sci-fi faction RP but then realize there are no faction sci-fi RPs that are alive


I've been wanting to do a Star Wars faction on and off for a bit...

But not like in a Star Wars RP or anything, and not like the Empire or CIS or anything.

Like, playing in some Multiverse or sci-fi crossover RP as a single Clone or Stormtrooper unit that's stranded and left on their own. Specifically, a communications and support unit. Just a small regiment of troopers with speeders and walkers, running around behind the lines setting up communication lines and command posts and convoy routes, and scouting around and running small ops like that while other factions are doing their big showdowns and battles.

That could be fun. I've always wanted to do an RP based around X-Wing Rogue Squadron.
Patriotic centrist American, who is right leaning. I support the Bill of Rights. I have no loyalty to any party. Expand or die. That's how humanity works. Science fiction is the best genre. The solar system is ours for the taking. I am a male. You can't spell team without "me". I support the troops.
Call me Pax. I take things literally, being a literal person.
Copy and paste this into your sig if you think we should colonize other planets.
#colonizemars
TANSTAAFL
Freedom is never free, so remember those who died for it

The country is the people, not the gov't
Doomsday is inevitable. Learn to survive.
Quotes
Pro:Bill of Rights,guns,centrism,capitalism,socialism,space exploration,Christianity,privacy
Anti: Trump,Clinton,fascism,Communism,big business

User avatar
A Paradise for Few
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 43
Founded: Apr 23, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A Paradise for Few » Tue May 21, 2019 1:46 pm

What are some new (below 100 ic posts) superpower RPs?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al-Rukk, Derika, Finland SSR, Kahlenberg, Lunas Legion, Naval Monte, Skylus, Triassica, UniversalCommons

Advertisement

Remove ads