NATION

PASSWORD

[P2TM Chat] The Restaurant at the End of the Multiverse III

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Al-Ghaihr
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 13, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Al-Ghaihr » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:25 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Al-Ghaihr wrote:I'm trying to think, would a Subnautica RP or Resident Evil RP be interesting for the folk out there?

I was actually just thinking yesterday that a Subnautica RP would be delightful.

Alas, I am endlessly busy.

It's been posted if you wanna hop on in, just search under my posts. It takes place in the area the first one takes place at in the crater. Different ship besides the Aurora although.
I'm a Muslim. I like to collect medals from across the world (military or civilian. I like the design of some medallions and in general, the ribbon designs and choices.)

My storefronts -
GAHA MEDALS AND WEAPONS DESIGN
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=431325
Number one contractor of medals for your nation!
GAZA PHARMACEUTICALS
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=435258
The only active pharmaceutical company in Nationstates and also the only one that uses original drawings.
CLICK ME!
About me:
This nation represents my political views in real life, however. It is more monarchy.

My political compass:
https://www.politicalcompass.org/chart?ec=0.88&soc=4.46

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:27 am

Al-Ghaihr wrote:I'm trying to think, would a Subnautica RP or Resident Evil RP be interesting for the folk out there?

Resident Evil RP? I'm in for it.
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

Grenartia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:48 am

The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:

Resident Evil RP? I'm in for it.

You said, after everyone else had agreed to a Subnautica RP.
Impeach Humanity, Legalize Death Stars, Life is TheftWis/Gren 2016 Something all cisgender allies should start doing. I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith. ⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing.⚧
I'm a pansexual Androgyne. Also a Christian.
Please use they/them/their when referencing me, as I do NOT appreciate the other pronouns.
Textbook definition of irony
Quotes of awesomeness

"Don't take life so serious. It isn't permanent."-Dyakovo

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse