NATION

PASSWORD

Our Ashes & Embers (Apocalyptic RP/OOC/OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Brusia
Senator

Founded: May 22, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brusia » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:03 pm

Hey Tri! Long time no see (oh and tag of course) :)

TriStates
Senator

Founded: Apr 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:05 pm

Shyluz wrote:Somewhat less of a WIP.

Character Creation Sheet
Required Information

Picture Appearance:

Character Name: Hugh V. Homegarde
Nation Name: Shyluz {Shy}
Sex: Male!
Ethnicity|Nationality: Estonian, Czech | American Citizen
Race: Second Generation Partial | Has cat-esque ears, and a tail. These attributes are a snowy white, as he was spliced with a snow leopard, this also effects his hair, which is a stark white and his lifespan, which is notably shorter than the average human, and he's expected to live to the age of twenty-two.
Birthdate|Age: 11, will work on birthday... later. However, he has the lifespan of the animal he was spliced with, so his human equivalent is about sixteen.

Occupation: Pre-End|Current Not yet born! | 'Knight' (Really, he's just a guy wandering around with a code of honor. He may have read too many fairytales.)
Starting Group: Strangers
Starting Equipment: Hugh isn't exactly... wealthy, by any means of the term. He has his clothes, a heavy, canvas utility jacket that's the same color as ash, with silver buttons. He has a pair of leather and canvas boots, which are well worn. He has an antique broadsword, of which he is immensely protective of. He also carries a Parker Hale PDW, which is very old and very worn, though he only has a few magazines for it.
RP Example: Meh.

Additional Fun Stuff: Not Required

Personality: (The life blood of your character.)
Character Quest: Hugh, ultimately, has always been alone. A pariah from human society, and a pariah from partial society as well. As such, his ultimate goal is to find companionship. Friendship. Community. That's his primary reason for declaring himself a 'Knight,' he figures by being one who upholds standards and defends the weak, he will eventually integrate into human society.
Moral Alignment: Chaotic good. He'd rather help someone in desperate need break a law to survive, than obey the law and let them die. Make no mistake, he's not a paladin, just a knight.
Bio: Standby.
Theme Song: Working on it.

For the age, just put the human years so its clear cut from a glance. Only thing that comes to mind right now.

Warg the Immortal wrote:Character Creation Sheet
(I highly suggest you read the OP pages completely prior to filling this out, and use them for reference when creating an app.)
(Fill it out as requested. Do not shift, add, change, or modify the Application format in any way, shape or form please.)
(Erase all words in parentheses when finishing app)

Required Information

Picture Appearance:

Character Name: Walker Graves
Nation Name: Warg the Immortal
Sex: Males
Ethnicity|Nationality: Caucasian | Australian-American
Race: Human
Birthdate|Age: July 15, 1990 | 25

Occupation: Pre-End|Current Ex-Soldier; Police Officer | Mercenary/Wanderer
Starting Group: N/A | Loner
Starting Equipment:
Attire: Light blue shirt, Leather Jacket, Bulletproof vest, Leather boots, Leather pants, Leather leg-strap shotgun holster, Leather shoulder pistol holster, Aviator goggles, Leather driving gloves, Gold wedding band on silver chain, Necklace of human molars, Service dog-tags, Silver earrings

Weapons: Boot Knife, VG Bentley Sawed-off Double-BArrel Shotgun, M1911

Misc: Tool box (Containing: Wrenches, Hammer, Nails x50, Screwdriver, Screws x50, Saw, Survival/combat knives x4), Backpack (Containing: Spare shirt [gray], shotgun shells x30, spare magazines, .45 calibur bullets x96, hatchet, machete, canteen x3, rags, tire iron, Brass knuckles, Surgical tubing, Hypodermic needle [empty], Switchblade, Dog Whistle, Photo of Julia)

RP Example: N/A

Personality: INTJ, the Mastermind
Character Quest: N/A
Moral Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Bio: Born to a small family with no siblings, Walker grew up idolizing his father, Sutton Graves, a police officer in Melbourne, Australia. The family moved to America when Walker was 16. Joined the military at age 18 and served for four years before being honourably discharged and seeking employment in law enforcement like his father before him. Walker met a young women named Julia at the age of 23, they were married a year later. Sadly Walker's marriage was short lived as she was killed in a mugging one year later. A few days prior to the collapse of civilization Walker was under investigation for the murder of a mugger, who was believed to be the same one responsible for his wife's death
Theme Song: Scattered Rain by Tsuneo Imahori

Lot of Australians attracted to post-apoc RPs. Is it a Road Warrior thing? :blink: Anyway, just happy to see a human PC. Some issues:
  • This RP thrives on a group scheme. Loner isn't an option. Currently, we need characters in The Unit or The Family, since The Strangers are too PC saturated. Be sure to edit your profile accordingly to match up with the information given on the group you choose.
  • I haven't RP'd with you before, so I need an RP Example to vet you. If you don't have an example from another RP, give me an example of your RP skills by playing your character in a situation.
  • Your birthdate and age don't match up. The RP begins in with a prelude in 2015, but its main setting is 15 years after in 2030.
Vytautas wrote:There are two kinds of people in this world:
* people giving a fuck,
* people not giving a fuck,
Drink Vytautas, give a NEGATIVE FUCK!
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:
TriStates wrote::( I don't like change...

It's coarse and dry and gets everywhere. :p

But I do get what you mean.
My Past Adventures: After World

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:06 pm

Terrain Agriculture Gateway.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:19 pm

So wait, loner isn't an option? Just like, right off or what? Eventually, I'd assume some people may want to branch out for side plot reasons.
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

TriStates
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:23 pm

New Rob Halfordia wrote:So wait, loner isn't an option? Just like, right off or what? Eventually, I'd assume some people may want to branch out for side plot reasons.

As in, spawning in as a loner, right off the bat. Should a character decide to leave a group later on, or even join a different group, they can try.

Side plots don't necessarily mean breaking up the groups, but I know what your driving at.

Brusia wrote:Hey Tri! Long time no see (oh and tag of course) :)

Ya. Whats happenin?
* people giving a fuck,
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:

Brusia
Senator

Postby Brusia » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:27 pm

TriStates wrote:
Brusia wrote:Hey Tri! Long time no see (oh and tag of course) :)

Ya. Whats happenin?

Not much, just trying to survive Calculus and the rapidly approaching finals week :p How 'bout you?

TriStates
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:32 pm

Brusia wrote:
TriStates wrote:

Ya. Whats happenin?

Not much, just trying to survive Calculus and the rapidly approaching finals week :p How 'bout you?

Finals are kicking my ass, and I havn't even started them. You know, average American dude.
* people giving a fuck,

The Starlight wrote:

Warg the Immortal
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Warg the Immortal » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:40 pm

TriStates wrote:Lot of Australians attracted to post-apoc RPs. Is it a Road Warrior thing? :blink: Anyway, just happy to see a human PC. Some issues:
  • This RP thrives on a group scheme. Loner isn't an option. Currently, we need characters in The Unit or The Family, since The Strangers are too PC saturated. Be sure to edit your profile accordingly to match up with the information given on the group you choose.
  • I haven't RP'd with you before, so I need an RP Example to vet you. If you don't have an example from another RP, give me an example of your RP skills by playing your character in a situation.
  • Your birthdate and age don't match up. The RP begins in with a prelude in 2015, but its main setting is 15 years after in 2030.

Fixed it, check my previous post which has been edited
Keirsey Temperament: Mastermind/Architect (INTJ)
The Empire of Warg is a Class Z9 Nation
Emperor: Walker Alexander Ross Graves III
Crown Prince: Walker Alexander Ross Graves IV
Field Marshal: Valus Artyom Regulus Graves
Grandmaster of the Order of Algol: Booker Roland Oxley Graves
Pro: Libertarianism, LGBT, Abortion, Religious Freedom, Refugee Aid
Anti: Conservatism, Totalitarianism, SWERFs/TERFs, Theocracies
5D Political Test: Left-Leaning Pro-Government Interventionist Humanist Libertine

Collectivism score: 17%
Authoritarianism score: 17%
Internationalism score: 33%
Tribalism score: -67%
Liberalism score: 83%

Threat Level: ALPHA, BETA, GAMMA, DELTA, EPSILON

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Founded: Sep 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:44 pm

*is ignored*

in any case tri, question, can you play as a member of the family, but have no blood tie to them?
FT, but roam where i please
It does not reflect my real life world political views, which are considerably less authoritarian and more moderate
Refer to my factbook for canon, it´s however out of date, and badly written. So take it with a grain of salt

TriStates
Senator

Ex-Nation

Annoucementos & Addressing Shiz

Postby TriStates » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:47 pm

The Tophat Empire wrote:*is ignored*

in any case tri, question, can you play as a member of the family, but have no blood tie to them?

Was busy adding your character to the list. As for your question, I prefer there be blood relatives. Especially since we only have two people in the group.

Warg the Immortal wrote:
TriStates wrote:Lot of Australians attracted to post-apoc RPs. Is it a Road Warrior thing? :blink: Anyway, just happy to see a human PC. Some issues:

I'll check it.

Okay, the groups character tally for The Family, The Strangers, and The Unit are as follows - 2:6:1

I'll try to work out this imbalance by closing The Strangers group for now. Both the Family, and the Unit, are open for business. You people who newly joined, lets try and even out those slots okay?

Other than that, just some minor updates on the organization of different OP sections. A majority of the spoilers are filled, so baring Finals tests, we will be launching the IC pretty soon.
* people giving a fuck,

The Starlight wrote:

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:48 pm

TriStates wrote:Okay, the groups character tally for The Family, The Strangers, and The Unit are as follows - 2:6:1

I'll try to work out this imbalance by closing The Strangers group for now. Both the Family, and the Unit, are open for business. You people who newly joined, lets try and even out those slots okay?

Other than that, just some minor updates on the organization of different OP sections. A majority of the spoilers are filled, so baring Finals tests, we will be launching the IC pretty soon.

I haven't even gotten the chance to start. Too busy "learning." :roll:
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:53 pm

TriStates wrote:
The Tophat Empire wrote:*is ignored*

Was busy adding your character to the list. As for your question, I prefer there be blood relatives. Especially since we only have two people in the group.

Warg the Immortal wrote:

I'll check it.

Okay, the groups character tally for The Family, The Strangers, and The Unit are as follows - 2:6:1

As much as I wanted Nina to be part of the Strangers I feel like she'd be best in the Unit so 2:6:2 would be best.
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

Brusia
Senator

Postby Brusia » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:54 pm

TriStates wrote:
Brusia wrote:Not much, just trying to survive Calculus and the rapidly approaching finals week :p How 'bout you?

Finals are kicking my ass, and I havn't even started them. You know, average American dude.

Same here. Naturally, our professors have to punish us for having the audacity to take time off during Thanksgiving break, so we get a heaping helping of extra homework on top of our finals prep :p

Oh, and for a character, I was thinking of making a Navy physician who would be part of the Unit. Would that be alright?

TriStates
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:59 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:I haven't even gotten the chance to start. Too busy "learning." :roll:

I'll wait for ya bae.

Hetland 2 wrote:
As much as I wanted Nina to be part of the Strangers I feel like she'd be best in the Unit so 2:6:2 would be best.

I'll do my best to make your second-choice fun :p

Brusia wrote:
TriStates wrote:

Same here. Naturally, our professors have to punish us for having the audacity to take time off during Thanksgiving break, so we get a heaping helping of extra homework on top of our finals prep :p

Oh, and for a character, I was thinking of making a Navy physician who would be part of the Unit. Would that be alright?

That'd be great.
* people giving a fuck,

The Starlight wrote:

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:00 pm

Brusia wrote:
TriStates wrote:

Sounds fine, my tiny baby kitten.
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"

Brusia
Senator

Postby Brusia » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:11 pm

TriStates wrote:That'd be great.

and
Hetland 2 wrote:Sounds fine, my tiny baby kitten.

:p
Last edited by Brusia on Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:12 pm

Character Creation Sheet

Required Information

Picture Appearance:

Character Name: Maria Le-Vif
Nation Name: Sonitusia
Sex: Female
Ethnicity|Nationality: British-French|French
Race: Normal
Birthdate|Age: 25th August, 2000|30
Starting Group: The Unit
Starting Equipment:
  • MAS-49 semi-automatic rifle, custom rechambered for American rounds. Equipped with a detachable ACOG sight. Found in the armory.
  • French Legionnaire Uniform, scavenged from a local museum. Pants and sleeves shortened, hat thrown away.
  • Combat Boots, armory.
  • Notebook, almost out of pages. Need a new book.
  • An Old Mechanical Pencil, metallic, had it since The End. Not much lead left, might need to scour a stationary soon.
RP Example: A-List?

Personality: A lewd and perverted young woman, Maria has no limits on how to make either sex feel uncomfortable or even aroused near her. Of course, she herself keeps this at a respectable level on her own. Other than that, she's kind hearted and rather laid back.
Character Quest: Having arrived in America with her parents, Maria was beyond terrified when she lost them at the San Francisco Airport. Quickly thinking she decided to join the closest group that knew what they were doing. But she still hopes she can find the whereabouts of her two beloved family members. Or at least lay them into a proper resting place.
Moral Alignment: True Neutral
Bio: Maria came to America on a study tour with her parents. The rest will be in story...
Theme Song: Fireflight - For Those Who Wait
Last edited by Sonitusia on Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:16 pm

Sonitusia wrote:Character Creation Sheet

Required Information

Picture Appearance:
Character Name: Maria Le-Vif
Nation Name: Sonitusia
Sex: Female
Ethnicity|Nationality: British-French|French
Race: Normal
Birthdate|Age: 25th August, 2000|25
Starting Group: The Strangers
Starting Equipment:
  • MAS-49 semi-automatic rifle, custom rechambered for American rounds. Equipped with a detachable ACOG sight. Found in a surplus depot.
  • French Legionnaire Uniform, scavenged from a local museum. Pants and sleeves shortened, hat thrown away.
  • Combat Boots, found.
  • Notebook, almost out of pages. Need a new book.
  • An Old Mechanical Pencil, metallic, had it since The End. Not much lead left, might need to scour a stationary soon.
RP Example: A-List?

Personality: A lewd and perverted young woman, Maria has no limits on how to make either sex feel uncomfortable or even aroused near her. Of course, she herself keeps this at a respectable level on her own. Other than that, she's kind hearted and rather laid back.
Character Quest: Having arrived in America with her parents, Maria was beyond terrified when she lost them at the San Francisco Airport. Quickly thinking she decided to join the closest group that knew what they were doing. But she still hopes she can find the whereabouts of her two beloved family members. Or at least lay them into a proper resting place.
Moral Alignment: True Neutral
Bio: Maria came to America on a study tour with her parents. The rest will be in story...
Theme Song: In The End - Linkin Park (Us The Duo Cover)

The strangers are closed. Please choose either the Unit or The family.

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:21 pm

well damn
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:25 pm

Sonitusia wrote:well damn

You could just say instead of hanging around the airport, your family had you flee to the military base.

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:27 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:
Sonitusia wrote:well damn

You could just say instead of hanging around the airport, your family had you flee to the military base.

Erhm...

Bah, whatever.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:28 pm

Sonitusia wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:

Erhm...

Bah, whatever.

Also :hug: for not making a partial.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:32 pm

Would I be able to make a settlement that survived and is isolated in a Nuclear Fallout Shelter?

If not I'll just go with the USA
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:33 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:
Sonitusia wrote:Erhm...

Bah, whatever.

The only time I ever roleplay as a half-animal would be in SW RPs.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:34 pm

Sonitusia wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:

The only time I ever roleplay as a half-animal would be in SW RPs.

You still get a hug.

The NAR wrote:Would I be able to make a settlement that survived and is isolated in a Nuclear Fallout Shelter?

If not I'll just go with the USA

:eyebrow: What are you asking?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse