NATION

PASSWORD

Our Ashes & Embers (Apocalyptic RP/OOC/OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

TriStates
Senator

Founded: Apr 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:14 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:Remind me what ye "group scheme" is?

I love class systems. I would help make it up in my free time, but I really shouldn't have any free time till after my birthday (Dec. 11), which coincidentally coincides with finals week.

All the player characters belong to one of three survival groups: The Family, The Strangers, and The Unit. Each group offers a distinct and special point of view about life in the post-End West Coast of the American Deadlands. While open-world and free for player decisions, there is a main story line that also effects all of these groups. All travel down this path, just down different roads (deep huh?).

Groups will even encounter each other as they effect the world around them by their actions, and on multiple occasions be on opposing sides, as they follow the main story's objective: reaching the mysterious safe-haven of Eureka, rumored to be somewhere on the Eastern Seaboard.

Shyluz wrote:1.) You mispelled ATHENA. You spelled 'ATHENENA.' Whatever the hell that is. :lol2:
2.) Game mekanikal points? No. Well, at least not if there's to be any actually rolling or purpose aside from fluffy pillowing.
3.) Group Scheme is genius. Perfect. 10/10. :clap:

1.) I can grammar, I just choose when I want to *sniff*
2.) I couldn't understand this.
3.) Now if I can only make my supporters app :p
Last edited by TriStates on Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vytautas wrote:There are two kinds of people in this world:
* people giving a fuck,
* people not giving a fuck,
Drink Vytautas, give a NEGATIVE FUCK!
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:
TriStates wrote::( I don't like change...

It's coarse and dry and gets everywhere. :p

But I do get what you mean.
My Past Adventures: After World

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:23 pm

TriStates wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Remind me what ye "group scheme" is?

I love class systems. I would help make it up in my free time, but I really shouldn't have any free time till after my birthday (Dec. 11), which coincidentally coincides with finals week.

All the player characters belong to one of three survival groups: The Family, The Strangers, and The Unit. Each group offers a distinct and special point of view about life in the post-End West Coast of the American Deadlands. While open-world and free for player decisions, there is a main story line that also effects all of these groups. All travel down this path, just down different roads (deep huh?).

Groups will even encounter each other as they effect the world around them by their actions, and on multiple occasions be on opposing sides, as they follow the main story's objective: reaching the mysterious safe-haven of Eureka, rumored to be somewhere on the Eastern Seaboard.

I like.

So what do you think about waiting till this weekend (I can work the weekend, but not next week), and then next weekend, for me to help you crank out classes and shit? I really want to help, but I don't have the time now.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Atlannia
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:26 pm

TriStates wrote:I hearby grant you the title of Mad Scientist. Use it in this thread well!

That said, lets have a little discussion guys. I have a few major Q's to drop on yall:

Do we want to keep the group scheme idea? The reasoning behind it is to give all PC's the ability to interact at will, since the group provides something in common, and we can skip the page and a half of pleasantries. The introductions are already made, and we're ready to get to it. They also act as a way to concentrate PC's, so interaction is guaranteed. This grouping also helps in defining their motives and needs to leave 'Frisco, and start their trek Eastward, as well as provide a feeling of dependence.

Because the average person is dependent. Groups are about communication, taking care of one another, and making sure everyone's working toward a united vision. So this really brings out the "survival" element in the RP. Having to work with other PC's just to make it to the next day in Armageddon America, something I think will really add flavor, and bring characters to life. Of course, theres also been problems incorporating some character designs into this setting though. So we need to figure out somethings.

Do we want character classes, a skill system? Do we need one? I know at least one person has raised the idea to implement a skills/point/class organization system. Reason I am inquiring is that, as of right now, we have no game mechanic for combat. For those of you around last year, Lith had a Apoc RP that went fairly well, and ran on a tweaked version of Elfen High's point skill system. Very RP tradish. An example of the class system would be Vancon's ANTHENA Project. Streamlined and easy to use, that still gets the job done.

Thoughts, concerns, comments, your own questions. Gibb'em all! I want everyone to drop a thought on this, since this will effect err'body.

I think the group scheme is a good idea, basically for the reasons you gave.

On the class system/ skills question, I'm of the "Guidelines more so than an actual set of rules" frame of mind. I think classes and skill sets are useful for helping people think concretely about what their characters can and can't do, in a survival setting where all sorts of skills could be lifesavers potentially that could be more important. I don't really wanna roll any dice though and I think it's good to leave some wiggle room for this sort of stuff.

ALso, I'm done with a draft for the Deepwater lore.

Deepwater: Once a bustling tourist hotspot, Fisherman's wharf’s exposed coastal location left it vulnerable to the elements. With the city's residents focused on the the slightly more pressing issue of survival Fisherman's wharf was steadily reclaimed by the sea as piers and docks broke down and rising water levels began to lap at buildings. What was once a symbol man's industrious mastery of the waves has been twisted into a bitter reversal of that ideal, a confusing warren of sunken houses, flooded streets and roofs converted into makeshift living spaces. Deepwater.

Not all the residents resent this however. Deepwater is dominated by a mysterious group known as the order of Durg'nacht, or simply "The deep ones" to outsiders. Merely a fringe cult of little account before the end, the order proclaimed the disasters befalling mankind as evidence of the wrath of their long sleeping god. Dur'nacht was awakening they proclaimed and any day would arise to wipe the earth clean of all but the faithful and once more drown everything under a rotting tide of floodwater as it had been aeons ago. As it should be now. While society flourished nobody paid the order much attention but in the chaos and panic of the end, those searching for answers or some way to make sense of it all were desperate enough to consider even the outlandish claims of the order and its ranks swelled.

In post End society the order of Durg'nacht is held under a great deal of suspicion but not opposed openly. They are jealous of their territory and highly secretive, attacking outsiders on sight except for a few tolerated traders or envoys tend to attack outsiders on sight. However Deepwater remains the lush fishing ground it was before the end and other local factions rely on the order for the food their fisherman bring in. The order also possesses a certain amount of military might, an attempt by local militias to seize the fishing grounds of Deepwater ended in a horrific rout, the few survivors telling outlandish tales of hulking, fish like monsters tearing through their ranks and glistening tentacles snaring legs and dragging hapless fighters into the depths. Most sensible people dismiss such rumours but none of those same sensible people would ever go swimming in Deep One's territory. The more imaginative story tellers like to speculate on the link between these supposed fish creatures and the strange children of the order, occasionally glimpsed as part of a rare trading caravan or scouting group sent out by the Deep Ones. Such children are said to have, staring, fishlike eyes, un unhealthy pale pallor and are seen swimming wherever possible.

The cultural centre of Deepwater is a mysterious, half sunken building referred to as the temple of Durg'nacht, which seems to have previously been the aquarium of the bay before the end but has been repurposed for the mysterious rites of the order. Outside access is utterly forbidden and only the first floor is accessible by initiates and other low ranked members of the order. The rest of the floors are completely submerged and treacherous, some say the higher ranked members are able to transverse them via a series of cunningly placed air pockets while others claim they have been granted the ability to breathe underwater by Durg'nacht. Perhaps the truth is a little of both?
...!?!

TriStates
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:36 pm

I'll add the info, and make a spoiler for those creepy cult priests. Appreciate the work.

The Templar High Council wrote:I like.

So what do you think about waiting till this weekend (I can work the weekend, but not next week), and then next weekend, for me to help you crank out classes and shit? I really want to help, but I don't have the time now.

Classes are up in the air, until the vote comes in from the people who've already made apps.

What I can have you do, is make a map for my American Deadlands. Because we'll for sure need one of those.
Last edited by TriStates on Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
* people giving a fuck,
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:44 pm

TriStates wrote:I'll add the info, and make a spoiler for those creepy cult priests. Appreciate the work.

The Templar High Council wrote:I like.

Classes are up in the air, until the vote comes in from the people who've already made apps.

What I can have you do, is make a map for my American Deadlands. Because we'll for sure need one of those.

Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Again? :roll:
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

TriStates
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:52 pm

I thought you liked filling in little squares with color? Its like your greatest joy or something right? :p

Happy 13-days-early-Birthday btw. I'll see about sending you a Texas care package. I know I have a spare rifle around here somewhere.
* people giving a fuck,

The Starlight wrote:

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:05 pm

Atlannia wrote:
TriStates wrote:I hearby grant you the title of Mad Scientist. Use it in this thread well!

That said, lets have a little discussion guys. I have a few major Q's to drop on yall:

Do we want to keep the group scheme idea? The reasoning behind it is to give all PC's the ability to interact at will, since the group provides something in common, and we can skip the page and a half of pleasantries. The introductions are already made, and we're ready to get to it. They also act as a way to concentrate PC's, so interaction is guaranteed. This grouping also helps in defining their motives and needs to leave 'Frisco, and start their trek Eastward, as well as provide a feeling of dependence.

Because the average person is dependent. Groups are about communication, taking care of one another, and making sure everyone's working toward a united vision. So this really brings out the "survival" element in the RP. Having to work with other PC's just to make it to the next day in Armageddon America, something I think will really add flavor, and bring characters to life. Of course, theres also been problems incorporating some character designs into this setting though. So we need to figure out somethings.

Do we want character classes, a skill system? Do we need one? I know at least one person has raised the idea to implement a skills/point/class organization system. Reason I am inquiring is that, as of right now, we have no game mechanic for combat. For those of you around last year, Lith had a Apoc RP that went fairly well, and ran on a tweaked version of Elfen High's point skill system. Very RP tradish. An example of the class system would be Vancon's ANTHENA Project. Streamlined and easy to use, that still gets the job done.

Thoughts, concerns, comments, your own questions. Gibb'em all! I want everyone to drop a thought on this, since this will effect err'body.

Response time~
First part. I solemnly vow to abuse my powers whenever I can and attempt to kill all party members via small carrier pigeon.

2.I don't get it. but I don't need to write pleasantries so it's fine.

3. Yes. We need one. We're all idiots and helpless without them. That and I love putting things into categories.
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:05 pm

TriStates wrote:I thought you liked filling in little squares with color? Its like your greatest joy or something right? :p

Happy 13-days-early-Birthday btw. I'll see about sending you a Texas care package. I know I have a spare rifle around here somewhere.

That was then and this is college. :P

I like doing supplementary things for RPs. If you can find me a template of the US, preferably marked by county instead of by state, and tell me what to do, I can do it. I didn't have fun last time because there wasn't a lot of "Here's what to do, do it plz." I had to think for myself, which made it take a long time.

Shyluz
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:06 pm

One final thing, can I be a third gen partial? Who's mostly human?
Otherwise known as Nornsmark for official, region-ey things.

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:12 pm

Guys! Super important! Which sounds sillier? Garglepus or Land Kraken?
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"

Shyluz
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:14 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:Guys! Super important! Which sounds sillier? Garglepus or Land Kraken?

Land Kraken reminds me of Landships. Landships are best ships. Land Krakens. Also-- I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going... :p
Otherwise known as Nornsmark for official, region-ey things.

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:14 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:Guys! Super important! Which sounds sillier? Garglepus or Land Kraken?

the former, though I think laND kraken is amaze.
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:16 pm

Shyluz wrote: I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going... :p

:twisted: Have you now?

Lavan Tiri
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lavan Tiri » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:18 pm

Character Creation Sheet
Required Information

Picture Appearance:
Character Name: Asher Baunter is his real name. However, he's better known in 'Frisco by the moniker Jack Chill.
Nation Name: Lavan Tiri
Sex: yes please. Male.
Ethnicity|Nationality: He's mostly white, with a bit of Aboriginal and Japanese thrown in, although this isn't obvious. He's a native-born Australian citizen.
Race: Normal human.
Birthdate|Age: November 19, 2005/Twenty-five.

Occupation: Pre-End|Current Before the End, he was simply a high-school student. Currently, he owns a pawnshop/bar in 'Frisco, and deals everything besides sex: drugs, weapons, ammo, and especially information.
Starting Group: Strangers.
Starting Equipment: Asher carries around two nine-millimeter pistols at all times, as well as ammo, and a collection of knives and sharp things that could easily be knives. And, he's put together a unique outfit for himself: a three-piece black-and-grey suit, a gold-and-blue colored bowtie, a white fedora, a pair of sturdy, worn sneakers, a custom-made light grey trench-coat (it's narrower than most trench-coats, and hangs almost to his ankles, which is a bit longer than most), and white fingerless gloves.
RP Example: Maybe not my finest, but certainly the longest.

Additional Fun Stuff: Not Required

Personality: Paranoid. Savvy. Manipulative. These are all words used to describe Jack Chill, and they're all accurate. He takes a certain joy in playing others, and he does it like a fiddle. He also has a major berserk button: harming the other Strangers. Chill hears everything that happens in 'Frisco, and if he hears that one of his friends was harmed, he will do everything in his power to ensure that the one who hurt them pays for it.
Moral Alignment: Jack hangs between a True Neutral, a Neutral Good, and a Chaotic Neutral, but is closest to a True Neutral.
Bio: Asher's mother was an actress, an Emmy-winner and celebrity. The day it happened, she had brought her son-who wanted to act- to San Francisco to meet the producer of a film project she was working on. Well…she didn't know the world was about to end.

Fast forward a bit. Jack Chill has cut shady deals, made decisions good and bad, and somehow managed, against all odds, not not just survive, but thrive in this new world. He's made friends, he's made enemies, and he's more or less content with his life.
Theme Song: Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste.

Even if it's not that time yet.

Also, I have some ideas for weird-ass animals and shit like that.
Last edited by Lavan Tiri on Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My pronouns are they/them

Join Home of the Brave!
Big Jim P wrote:I like the way you think.

Constaniana wrote:Ah, so you were dropped on your head. This explains a lot.

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Snarky bastard.

The Grey Wolf wrote:You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Renewed Imperial Germany wrote:I'm not sure whether to laugh because thIs is the best satire I've ever seen or be very very afraid because someone actually thinks all this so.... have a cookie?

John Holland wrote: John Holland
your mom

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:19 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:
Shyluz wrote: I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going... :p

:twisted: Have you now?

I change my vote to laND krakens. They are vital to the campaign! All partials must now be girls and there clothes be made of tissue paper!
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:22 pm

Lavan Tiri wrote:
Character Creation Sheet
Required Information

Picture Appearance:
Character Name: Asher Baunter is his real name. However, he's better known in 'Frisco by the moniker Jack Chill.
Ethnicity|Nationality: He's mostly white, with a bit of Aboriginal and Japanese thrown in, although this isn't obvious. He's a native-born Australian citizen.

Occupation: Pre-End|Current Before the End, he was simply a high-school student. Currently, he owns a pawnshop/bar in 'Frisco, and deals everything besides sex: drugs, weapons, ammo, and especially information.
Starting Equipment: Asher carries around two nine-millimeter pistols at all times, as well as ammo, and a collection of knives and sharp things that could easily be knives. And, he's put together a unique outfit for himself: a three-piece black-and-grey suit, a gold-and-blue colored bowtie, a white fedora, a pair of sturdy, worn sneakers, a custom-made light grey trench-coat (it's narrower than most trench-coats, and hangs almost to his ankles, which is a bit longer than most), and white fingerless gloves.

Personality: Paranoid. Savvy. Manipulative. These are all words used to describe Jack Chill, and they're all accurate. He takes a certain joy in playing others, and he does it like a fiddle. He also has a major berserk button: harming the other Strangers. Chill hears everything that happens in 'Frisco, and if he hears that one of his friends was harmed, he will do everything in his power to ensure that the one who hurt them pays for it.
Moral Alignment: Jack hangs between a True Neutral, a Neutral Good, and a Chaotic Neutral, but is closest to a True Neutral.
Bio: Asher's mother was an actress, an Emmy-winner and celebrity. The day it happened, she had brought her son-who wanted to act- to San Francisco to meet the producer of a film project she was working on. Well…she didn't know the world was about to end.

Fast forward a bit. Jack Chill has cut shady deals, made decisions good and bad, and somehow managed, against all odds, not not just survive, but thrive in this new world. He's made friends, he's made enemies, and he's more or less content with his life.

Please feel free to send them to me so I can take credit for making more wierd animals. Or you could just post them here. I guess.

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:23 pm

Saleon wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote: :twisted: Have you now?

I change my vote to laND krakens. They are vital to the campaign! All partials must now be girls and there clothes be made of tissue paper!

... Why do you keep writing it like that?

Lavan Tiri
Powerbroker

Democratic Socialists

Postby Lavan Tiri » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:23 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:
Lavan Tiri wrote:
Character Creation Sheet
Required Information

Picture Appearance:

Please feel free to send them to me so I can take credit for making more wierd animals. Or you could just post them here. I guess.

I would send them to you, but you misspelled "weird". :p

Join Home of the Brave!

Renewed Imperial Germany wrote:I'm not sure whether to laugh because thIs is the best satire I've ever seen or be very very afraid because someone actually thinks all this so.... have a cookie?

your mom

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:26 pm

Lavan Tiri wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:

I'M A MAD SCIENTIST! I'M TO BUSY MAKING WIERD ANIMALS TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE RED SQUIGGLY WORM IS! Also that'll be my next aminal.

Lavan Tiri
Powerbroker

Democratic Socialists

Postby Lavan Tiri » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:28 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:
Lavan Tiri wrote:

I'M A MAD SCIENTIST! I'M TO BUSY MAKING WIERD ANIMALS TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE RED SQUIGGLY WORM IS! Also that'll be my next aminal.

Make an animal with only one ability: air staring. No-one's sure what this is, but it causes fits of uncontrollable laughter in nearby humans.

Join Home of the Brave!

your mom

TriStates
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:29 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
I like doing supplementary things for RPs. If you can find me a template of the US, preferably marked by county instead of by state, and tell me what to do, I can do it. I didn't have fun last time because there wasn't a lot of "Here's what to do, do it plz." >>I had to think for myself<<, which made it take a long time.

So you like being my pawn :p

I'll try and look, but its not as easy as you think to find a specific map that can be altered. I'd kill for one that shows the different sections of San Francisco.

Shyluz wrote:One final thing, can I be a third gen partial? Who's mostly human?

No, cause you wouldn't be born yet :lol2:

The second generation partials were born shortly before, or sometime in the 15 years since The End.

Lavan Tiri wrote:
Character Creation Sheet
Required Information

Picture Appearance:

Welcome to the Deadlands.
Saleon wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote: :twisted: Have you now?

Lith, stop invading my thread with puppets :p I know its you.
Last edited by TriStates on Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
* people giving a fuck,

The Starlight wrote:

Aidannadia
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aidannadia » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:30 pm

Intriguing. I may stop by here again.
Hey, my name is Aidan and I am still figuring out who I really am. Most of my views are some form of leftism someone could probably tell me is not leftism. I'm a guy.

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:30 pm

TriStates wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:
I like doing supplementary things for RPs. If you can find me a template of the US, preferably marked by county instead of by state, and tell me what to do, I can do it. I didn't have fun last time because there wasn't a lot of "Here's what to do, do it plz." >>I had to think for myself<<, which made it take a long time.

So you like being my pawn :p

I'll try and look, but its not as easy as you think to find a specific map that can be altered. I'd kill for one that shows the different sections of San Francisco.

Shyluz wrote:One final thing, can I be a third gen partial? Who's mostly human?

No, cause you wouldn't be born yet :lol2:

The second generation partials were born shortly before, or sometime in the 15 years since The End.

Lavan Tiri wrote:
Character Creation Sheet
Required Information

Picture Appearance:

Welcome to the Deadlands.
Saleon wrote:I change my vote to laND krakens. They are vital to the campaign! All partials must now be girls and there clothes be made of tissue paper!

Lith, stop invading my thread with puppets :p I know its you.

What? That's Lith?

TriStates
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:32 pm

Probably not. But anyone with such pervy anime-ideas for my monster ought to be Lith.
* people giving a fuck,

The Starlight wrote:

Aidannadia
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aidannadia » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:36 pm

TriStates wrote:

http://wikitravel.org/upload/shared//th ... tricts.png
http://ww2.hdnux.com/photos/27/07/06/60 ... 20x920.jpg
http://my.paragon-re.com/Docs/General/S ... od_Map.jpg
Hey, my name is Aidan and I am still figuring out who I really am. Most of my views are some form of leftism someone could probably tell me is not leftism. I'm a guy.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse