NATION

PASSWORD

Gem Academy:Emerald[OOC, Sign-Up, Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Shyluz
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:09 pm

Aidannadia wrote:Soon, someone should mention making a club and having regular meetings after school or something for the convenience of plot. Fox could do it, as he is rather clever in getting away with things and deception... when he is trying of course, but having some other characters contribute to advancing the plot could be nice as well.

Also, I'll be typing up a parallel story happening witha discussion among the teachers soon... I'll probably write it on or after Thanksgiving.

Fox isn't the only one who can lie. :p
Otherwise known as Nornsmark for official, region-ey things.

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:00 pm

Shyluz wrote:
Aidannadia wrote:Soon, someone should mention making a club and having regular meetings after school or something for the convenience of plot. Fox could do it, as he is rather clever in getting away with things and deception... when he is trying of course, but having some other characters contribute to advancing the plot could be nice as well.

Also, I'll be typing up a parallel story happening witha discussion among the teachers soon... I'll probably write it on or after Thanksgiving.

Fox isn't the only one who can lie. :p
*mentions making club* Fuji has not really quote-unquote "Lie."
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Aidannadia
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:09 pm

Hrm... I figured Charlotte would not agree to joining, but I doubt that I could make a good case to her.
Hey, my name is Aidan and I am still figuring out who I really am. Most of my views are some form of leftism someone could probably tell me is not leftism. I'm a guy.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:34 pm

Aidannadia wrote:Hrm... I figured Charlotte would not agree to joining, but I doubt that I could make a good case to her.

:p

Charlotte be all, 'Whatever. Go do your silly club thing.'

Aidannadia
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:16 pm

Get up and at 'em, lazy bones! Let's get to posting.
Hey, my name is Aidan and I am still figuring out who I really am. Most of my views are some form of leftism someone could probably tell me is not leftism. I'm a guy.

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:38 pm

I exist. And to warn you, in mario kart I never played as any "lazy" bones, I was all bout dem dry bones.
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse