NATION

PASSWORD

The Winds of Winter ~ OOC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Founded: Jul 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

The Winds of Winter ~ OOC

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:21 pm

The Winds of Winter

"Winter is almost upon us, boy. And winter is death. I would sooner my men die fighting for the Ned's little girl than alone and hungry in the snow, weeping tears that freeze upon their cheeks. No one sings songs of men who die like that. As for me, I am old. This will be my last winter. Let me bathe in Bolton blood before I die. I want to feel it spatter across my face when my axe bites deep into a Bolton skull. I want to lick it off my lips and die with the taste of it on my tongue." - Hugo Wull

Winter has come to the Seven Kingdoms. The army of King Stannis Baratheon has been shattered by the forces of House Bolton and King Stannis is nowhere to be found. The Northern Lords however, are restless and plot to restore the Starks to Winterfell. Aegon Targaryen, son of Prince Rhaegar, long thought to be dead, has landed in Westeros and with the aid of the Golden Company, has captured most of the Stormlands. The Dorne has sent Princess Arianne to meet with Aegon and learn the truth to Aegon's claims. The Small Council of King Tommen has been thrown into chaos after the assassination of Kevan Lannister. The Seven Kingdoms have been thrown into chaos and Winter has come.

OP: Austria and Bavaria
CO-OP: Nuxipal

IC:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=360859

Factions:

House Lannister (Westerlands, Dragonstone and the Crownlands) - Reserved for Nasaira

House Tyrell (The Reach) - Austria and Bavaria

House Targaryen (Most of the Stormlands) - Nuxipal

House Bolton (Part of the North, supported by House Karstark, House Ryswell and House Dustin.)

House Frey (Part of the Riverlands)

House Stark (Stark Loyalists, led by House Manderly along with House Umber, House Cerwyn, House Mormont, House Tallhart, House Flint of Widow's Watch, House Locke, House Hornwood, The Mountain Clansmen and the Crannogmen.) - Yaana Noore

House Martell (The Dorne) - Phalnia

House Baratheon (Part of the Stormlands, Part of the North) - Lunas Legion

House Greyjoy (The Iron Islands and The Shield Islands)

House Tully (Loyalist Riverlords) - Argentumurbem

The Faith Militant (The Warrior's Sons and the Poor Fellows) - Reserved for AI

The Lords Declarant (House Royce, House Waynwood, House Hunter, House Redfort, House Belmore and House Templeton) - Caralia

House Redwyne - Of the Quendi

Faction App:
Code: Select all
Your NS name:
Faction Name:
Capitol:
Coat of Arms:
House words:
Religion:
House Members:
POV Characters:
Principle Vassals of your House:
Last edited by Austria and Bavaria on Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:11 am, edited 13 times in total.
Political: Monarchist, Integralist, National Syndicalist/Third Position, Christian Humanist.
Hobbies: Apprentice Blacksmith, Amateur Poet, and Board Gaming Fanatic.
Personal: Roman Catholic, Scots-German Southerner, North Carolinian. Deo Vindice.

The United Eastern States of Europe
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Eastern States of Europe » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:23 pm

Reserve the Greyjoy's
UESEball
Want to be in my factbooks? TG me!
Characters
Proud MemberOf The Diligens League!
UESE Personified
(Kawaii Indo) Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts
(Sexy Sky) Skyline United
(My Sister CC) Castle Crashers
(NBaby who ignores me ;-;) New Babylonia
(Siwwy Sim) Republic of Simonia
(Wuvable Lingy!) Lingria
(SENPAI!!!!) The Germanian States
(Fun Crazy TDC) The Danish Confederacy
(Adorably Radical and Terrificly Super Yandere: A.R.T.S.Y.) Artstotzka IIII
(Oh great bringer of smut, Mistress Xan) Xanama

(2waifu4spoilers) Low Bloods
YOU'RE WELCOME NS!
Embassy
May or may not have a slight obsession with fluffy things…
Proud member of The Anti Democracy League
Pretty much sums me up (theme song).
Fascist and proud!
#blameTISI

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:51 pm

The United Eastern States of Europe wrote:Reserve the Greyjoy's

Just to warn you, Euron's plan for Dragons is not going to work.
Political: Monarchist, Integralist, National Syndicalist/Third Position, Christian Humanist.
Personal: Roman Catholic, Scots-German Southerner, North Carolinian. Deo Vindice.

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:54 pm

Your NS name: Nuxipal
Faction Name: House Targaryen
Capitol: King's Landing (De Jure), Griffon's Roost (De Facto)
Coat of Arms:

House words: "Fire and Blood"
Religion: Faith of the Seven
House Members: Aegon VI Targaryen
POV Characters: Aegon Targaryen
Jon Connington
Harry Strickland
The Golden Company, Houses of Cape Wrath
National Information: http://kutath.weebly.com/

The United Eastern States of Europe
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Eastern States of Europe » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:01 pm

Your NS name: The United Eastern States of Europe
Faction Name: House Greyjoy
Capitol: Pyke
Coat of Arms:

House words: We Do Not Sow
Religion: The Drowned God
House Members: Theon (Reek), Asha, Euron, Victarion, Aeron, Alannys Harlaw.
POV Characters: Theon, Euron, Asha, Victarion.
Principle Vassals of your House: House Blacktyde, House Botley, House Codd, House Drumm, House Farwynd, House Humble, House Harlaw, House Sparr.
Austria and Bavaria wrote:
The United Eastern States of Europe wrote:Reserve the Greyjoy's

Just to warn you, Euron's plan for Dragons is not going to work.

Oh I know :p
UESEball
Want to be in my factbooks? TG me!
Characters
Proud MemberOf The Diligens League!
UESE Personified
(Kawaii Indo) Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts
(Sexy Sky) Skyline United
(My Sister CC) Castle Crashers
(NBaby who ignores me ;-;) New Babylonia
(Siwwy Sim) Republic of Simonia
(Wuvable Lingy!) Lingria
(SENPAI!!!!) The Germanian States
(Fun Crazy TDC) The Danish Confederacy
(Adorably Radical and Terrificly Super Yandere: A.R.T.S.Y.) Artstotzka IIII
(Oh great bringer of smut, Mistress Xan) Xanama

(2waifu4spoilers) Low Bloods
YOU'RE WELCOME NS!
Embassy
May or may not have a slight obsession with fluffy things…
Proud member of The Anti Democracy League
Pretty much sums me up (theme song).
Fascist and proud!
#blameTISI

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:04 pm

Both Accepted.

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:30 pm

Your NS name: Austria and Bavaria
Faction Name: House Tyrell
Capitol: Highgarden
Coat of Arms:
House words: Growing Strong
Religion: The Faith of the Seven
House Members: (Just the main members)
Mace Tyrell, Alerie Hightower, Olenna Redwyne, Willas Tyrell, Garlan Tyrell, Loras Tyrell, Margaery Tyrell, Garth Tyrell, Moryn Tyrell, Gormon Tyrell, Leo Tyrell, Medwick Tyrell, Mina Tyrell, Janna Tyrell, Elinor Tyrell, Luthor Tyrell, Garse Flowers, Garrett Flowers.
POV Characters:
Mace Tyrell
Garlan Tyrell
Willas Tyrell
Principle Vassals of your House: Ambrose, Cockshaw, Costayne, Hightower, Merryweather, Oakheart Redwyne, Rowan andTarly

Yaana Noore
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Yaana Noore » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:30 pm

Damn, you skipped the Battle of Ice. Was going to be Baratheon or Bolton.

In that case... Reserve the Starks and assorted loyalists.

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:11 pm

Hopefully going to open the IC tonight.

Yaana Noore
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yaana Noore » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:22 pm

Austria and Bavaria wrote:Hopefully going to open the IC tonight.

Am I in control of all of the Starks? Or will some not be used or controlled by others e.g. Sansa with Littlefinger.

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:41 pm

Yaana Noore wrote:
Austria and Bavaria wrote:Hopefully going to open the IC tonight.

Am I in control of all of the Starks? Or will some not be used or controlled by others e.g. Sansa with Littlefinger.

I had actually not thought of that. You will control Sansa, that is for sure. Maybe Sansa, Jon Snow and Wyman Manderly as POVs?

Yaana Noore
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yaana Noore » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:03 pm

Yaana Noore wrote:Am I in control of all of the Starks? Or will some not be used or controlled by others e.g. Sansa with Littlefinger.

I had actually not thought of that. You will control Sansa, that is for sure. Maybe Sansa, Jon Snow and Wyman Manderly as POVs?

Those three are fine. However I'll need to know what plans are for Jon. May I also have Alysane Mormont? I'd quite like someone who is outright rebelling against the Boltons (and a decent warrior), Manderly is still with the Boltons officially. She was with Stannis' army, but it could be said she fled to Deepwood Motte with Asha who she was assigned to guard.

Bran, Arya, and Rickon are different matters. Though something should be sorted.

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:10 pm

Yaana Noore wrote:

Those three are fine. However I'll need to know what plans are for Jon. May I also have Alysane Mormont? I'd quite like someone who is outright rebelling against the Boltons (and a decent warrior), Manderly is still with the Boltons officially. She was with Stannis' army, but it could be said she fled to Deepwood Motte with Asha who she was assigned to guard.

Bran, Arya, and Rickon are different matters. Though something should be sorted.

Yes on Alysane Mormont and her story. Nuxipal and I are still working out Jon Snow.

Caralia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Caralia » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:14 pm

Your NS name: Caralia
Faction Name: The Lords Declarant
Capitol: The Eyrie (De Jure) Runestone (De Facto, though the capitals are actually just spread out between each member)
Coat of Arms: Assorted.
House words: Similarly Assorted.
Religion: The Seven
House Members: Yohn Royce, Andar Royce, Robar Royce, Ysilla Royce, Morton Waynwood, Donnel Waynwood, Wallace Waynwood, Anya Waynwood, Harold Hardyng, Robin Arryn, Harlan Hunter, Eustace Hunter, Horton Redfort, Jasper Redfort, Creighton Redfort, Jon Redfort, Mychel Redfort, Benedar Belmore, Marwyn Belmore, Symond Templeton.
POV Characters: Yohn Royce, Harold Hardyng, Robin Arryn, Benedar Belmore, Horton Redfort, Harlan Hunter.
Principle Vassals of your House: Joint group of the houses Royce, Belmore, Templeton, Waynwood, Hunter and Redfort, along with the sparse survivors of the Arryns.
Last edited by Caralia on Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:24 pm

IC is up: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=360859

If your faction is South of the Trident, DO NOT POST until I have posted. Otherwise, post away.
Last edited by Austria and Bavaria on Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:27 pm

Caralia wrote:Your NS name: Caralia
Capitol: The Eyrie (De Jure) Runestone (De Facto, though the capitals are actually just spread out between each member)
House Members: Yohn Royce, Andar Royce, Robar Royce, Ysilla Royce, Morton Waynwood, Donnel Waynwood, Wallace Waynwood, Anya Waynwood, Harold Hardyng, Robin Arryn, Harlan Hunter, Eustace Hunter, Horton Redfort, Jasper Redfort, Creighton Redfort, Jon Redfort, Mychel Redfort, Benedar Belmore, Marwyn Belmore, Symond Templeton.
POV Characters: Yohn Royce, Harold Hardyng, Robin Arryn, Benedar Belmore, Horton Redfort, Harlan Hunter.
Principle Vassals of your House: Joint group of the houses Royce, Belmore, Templeton, Waynwood, Hunter and Redfort, along with the sparse survivors of the Arryns.

Accepted.

A Robin Arryn POV? Oh boy.

Yaana Noore
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yaana Noore » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:35 pm

Your NS name: Yaana Noore
Faction Name: House Stark
Capitol: Winterfell (De Jure) White Harbour (De Facto)
Coat of Arms:

House words: "Winter is Coming."
Religion: The Old Gods, The Seven
House Members: Sansa Stark, Arya Stark, 'Arya Stark' (Jeyne Poole) Brandon Stark, Rickon Stark, Jon Snow.
POV Characters: Jon Snow, Wyman Manderly, Sansa Stark, 'Arya Stark', Alysane Mormont
Principle Vassals of your House: House Manderly, House Mormont, House Glover, House Reed, House Cerwyn, House Umber, House Tallhart, Mountain Clansmen.

Caralia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Caralia » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:36 pm

Caralia wrote:Your NS name: Caralia

Accepted.

A Robin Arryn POV? Oh boy.

I can't help myself in wanting to make him into at least a half decent lord for the Vale. It's gonna be difficult, but it should give me a good way to get a perspective on everything going on, and it'll make for a good intro.

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:35 pm

Yaana Noore wrote:Your NS name: Yaana Noore
Faction Name: House Stark
Capitol: Winterfell (De Jure) White Harbour (De Facto)
Coat of Arms:
House words: "Winter is Coming."
Religion: The Old Gods, The Seven
House Members: Sansa Stark, Arya Stark, 'Arya Stark' (Jeyne Poole) Brandon Stark, Rickon Stark, Jon Snow.
POV Characters: Jon Snow, Wyman Manderly, Sansa Stark, 'Arya Stark', Alysane Mormont
Principle Vassals of your House: House Manderly, House Mormont, House Glover, House Reed, House Cerwyn, House Umber, House Tallhart, Mountain Clansmen.

Accepted.

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:01 pm

Alright, Southerners can post now. My opening post ended up being slightly less consequential than planned though.

New Ferris
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Ferris » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:25 pm

Blast. Someone beat me to the starks. Anything i can take over? Like am I allowed to take the wildlings?

Argentumurbem
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentumurbem » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:21 am

Your NS name: Argentumurbem
Faction Name: House Tully of Riverrun
Capitol: Riverrun (de jure),
Coat of Arms:

House words: Family, Honour, Duty
House Members: Edmure Tully, Roslin Frey, their unborn child, Brynden Tully,
POV Characters: Edmure Tully, Brynden Tully, Jason Mallister, Lady Stoneheart, Marq Piper, Olyvar Frey
Mallister of Seagard, Piper of Pinkmaiden, Bracken of Stone Hedge, Vance of Atranta, Vance of Wayfarer's Rest, Ryger of Willow Wood, Paege of Stonehall
- Brotherhood without Banners

Not all vassals are "with" the Tullys at the beginning.
To Stop The Scythe - A Sci-Fi RP set in the world of Mass Effect. Join the Shadow Broker's team and hunt down the mysteries surrounding the Protheans, uncovering secrets that were best left unknown and fight your way to the knowledge that can bring about the destruction of the Reapers.

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:05 am

Argentumurbem wrote:Your NS name: Argentumurbem
Faction Name: House Tully of Riverrun
Capitol: Riverrun (de jure),
Coat of Arms:
House words: Family, Honour, Duty
House Members: Edmure Tully, Roslin Frey, their unborn child, Brynden Tully,
POV Characters: Edmure Tully, Brynden Tully, Jason Mallister, Lady Stoneheart, Marq Piper, Olyvar Frey
Mallister of Seagard, Piper of Pinkmaiden, Bracken of Stone Hedge, Vance of Atranta, Vance of Wayfarer's Rest, Ryger of Willow Wood, Paege of Stonehall
- Brotherhood without Banners

Not all vassals are "with" the Tullys at the beginning.

Accepted.

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:07 am

New Ferris wrote:Blast. Someone beat me to the starks. Anything i can take over? Like am I allowed to take the wildlings?

Baratheon, Bolton, Baelish Frey and Martell are still open.
Last edited by Austria and Bavaria on Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Argentumurbem
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentumurbem » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:52 pm

I know that we do not have a Baelish yet but I would like to make a suggestion that we "remove" his "control" over the riverlands and instead insert a Frey faction.
- A) Baelish has no interest in the riverlands as of Winds of Winter
- B) Frey is the only pro-Lannister house within the riverlands, what with Darry about to pass on one of the Westerlander knights.

As for the Lords Declarant, while I understand the issue of "balance" certain houses have, by the end of DoD and beginning of Winds of Winter, been won over by Baelish, although definitely the most obvious is:
- House Belmore: lord corbray married a girl picked out by baelish and belmore (and grafton) and baelish become best buds afterwards.

In my (soon-to-be published masterpiece) post, I have Edmure being rescued off the bat, Olyvar getting free from his family off of the bat and Brynden rescuing the first of the Frey prisoners. I hope that is ok.

I am also going off of this:
GRRM has confirmed that Jeyne Westerling will appear in the The Winds of Winter Prologue. When we last left Jeyne Westerling, she was being escorted from Riverrun to Casterly Rock by Ser Forley Prester and 600 Lannister soldiers.
A Confrontation: After Jaime Lannister successfully resolved the Siege of Raventree Hall, he's intercepted by Brienne of Tarth who informs him that she's found the Hound and that he's holding Sansa Stark. More likely, Brienne intends to lead Jaime to Lady Stoneheart.
A Wedding: Ser Daven Lannister is set to marry a daughter or granddaughter of Walder Frey. This event looks likely to occur in Riverrun.
Last edited by Argentumurbem on Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To Stop The Scythe - A Sci-Fi RP set in the world of Mass Effect. Join the Shadow Broker's team and hunt down the mysteries surrounding the Protheans, uncovering secrets that were best left unknown and fight your way to the knowledge that can bring about the destruction of the Reapers.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse