NATION

PASSWORD

Last Long Mile - AH RP [OOC/Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:08 pm

Terminus Alpha wrote:
Caltarania wrote:
-firebombs Ha'il-

u fool, there is already nothing there but sand!

Its good

For when Brazil invades and conquers, a sustainable glass industry will hath been made.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Terminus Alpha
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Terminus Alpha » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:12 pm

Generic Info
Nation Name: Emirate al-Saudiyya | The Emirate of al-Saud | المملكة العربية السعودية
Symbols: Flag
Emblem
Homeland Population: 1,526,000
Imperial Population: no
Location/Claims: 29
Capital City: Riyadh

Government Info
Government Type: Absolute Monarchy
Brief Explanation of Government: Absolute Monarchy
Ideology: Arab Nationalism, Islamism, Wahhabism
Leader/s: Abdul Aziz ibn Saud, various Wahhabi clerics

Population Info
Brief Description of your people: Arabs who happen to live in Arabia
Religion: Majority Sunni Muslim, minority are Shia Muslims
Ethnicity: Gulf Arabs
Main/Accepted Culture(s): Sunni Arabs
Other Cultures: Everyone who is not a Sunni Arab

Military Info
Army: The Army of the House of Saud consists of 15,000 men, 6,000 horses, and 1,000 artillery. It's relatively modern, not cutting edge, but not extremely far behind technologically.
Navy: boats are absolutely haram

Other Info
Brief Description of your Economy: Basically unchanged from the 18th Century, most economic activity is based around the herding of camels and sheep, and the harvesting of dates. Though, initial findings show that oil could lay beneath the desert sands.
Goals:
-Unite all Arab lands in the Levant.
History: Same as IRL up until the Battle of Mulayda, where the Saudis triumphed over the Rashdi forces. This allowed for the Saudi-led Emirate of Nejd to conquer the Rashidi State in northern Arabia and institute their rule over all of Arabia not ruled by a foreign power. Since then, the Saudi Emirate has seen it's the Turkish threat begin to wain and threaten collapse, and have begun to prepare for the reclamation of not just Hejaz, but the entire Levant, if given the chance. The Emirs of Saudiyyah have as pursued a more active foreign policy, aligning themselves towards the Russians, who have proved to be the strongest force against the Turk.
Code Word: Bubbler
RP Sample: u kn0 me tho
429 - Do not remove. This is for tracking purposes.
RP Interests: Alt-Hist, Space, 20th Century onward.
In the process of becoming a History teacher.
Center-Left-Libertarian | "Dirty filthy hippie"
Agnostic Atheist
Democrat
LGBT+

The Holy Dominion of Inesea
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:21 pm

Generic Info
Nation Name: Republic of Acadia
Symbols: Flag

Symbol
Homeland Population: 30,321,965
Imperial Population: 30,321,965
Location/Claims: 56
Capital City: Hartfortin

Government Info
Government Type: Multiparty Unitary Unicameral Presidential Republic
Brief Explanation of Government: Acadia has a strong executive President who is directly elected by popular vote. The government is broken into the Legislative branch-the Citizens’ Assembly, the Executive branch(President), and the Judiciary-The Superior Court. The country uses Civil Law influenced by Common Law. The Citizens’ Assembly is elected using a split allocation system. There are 250 seats. 100 are allocated based upon Electoral District. 50 are voted in by special municipal elections. 100 are allocated to parties based on overall votes for and are considered at large.
Ideology: Limited Distributionism, Liberal Christian Mores, Nationalism, Protectionism
Leader/s: President Joffrey Barogne, Assemblymen Jacob Robespierre, General John C. Nahn

Population Info
Brief Description of your people: Acadians are a hardy and pious people, who believe that hard work rewards. Despite this, they have a strong sense of social justice and charitable giving is common. The idyllic Acadian is an entrepreneur. Acadians lvoe festivities and partying, but not if it interferes with work. The value of an education is highly respected.
Religion: Catholic, minor protestant and Orthodox
Ethnicity: French-Acadian, Britannic-Acadian, Native Acadian, other
Main/Accepted Culture(s): French-Acadian, Britannic-Acadian, Native Acadian, Brazilian
Other Cultures: Certain non-christians, Slave Cultures(Atlantica), and Russians

Military Info
Army: 220,000 troops and 200,000 reservists. Well trained and well equipped, they are experts in frontier wars and proto-trench warfare. They lack in Urban training and their amphibious capabilities are lacking. Logistics is superb. The Louis Doctrine is the guiding doctrine of the Army. It calls for a small, strong army to strike deep into the enemy’s heartland while reservists come up. Three Armies. Army of Connecticut, Army of Chebourga, and Army of Nova Gallia. Each is approximately 70,000 troops with a further 10,000 in the Independent First Division.
Navy: One fleet in the Atlantic, one flotilla in the Great Lakes. The GL Flotilla is mostly destroyers and older smaller craft. The Atlantic Fleet is designed to defend the coasts. As such is eschews battleships for Coastal Defense Ships. The navy operates many torpedo boats and frigates/cruisers of a lighter variety, designed to catch interlopers and interdict maritime raiders. There are 15 Coastal Defense Ships, 2 pre-dreads, and around 80 cruisers and frigates and monitors.

Other Info
Brief Description of your Economy: A heavily industrialized economy, it nonetheless possess a large agricultural sector in the west. Chebourga is a major industrial center and New Paris is a major port. Acadia relies on maritime commerce with Europe and overland trade with America. Tariffs and bans against Atlantic have bolstered native industry. Unions are moderately powerful.
Goals: Prosper and maybe annex TMWC
History: After the Revolutionary War from 1777 to 1784, the Acadian Republic entered a brief depression. Founded as a colony of France almost a century past, the colony had quickly grown starting in the 17040’s. It’s products were sold primarily to France, and were raw goods and ships. After the Torrenhall Massacre and the Oppression Laws, the colony of Hartford-New Marseilles rebelled. Soon after the other colonies followed. With Britannic backing, the rebels eventually overcame the limited French Army. After the war though, the depression began. It wasn’t until 1791 that the country recovered and the national economy really began. In 1795, the National Convention on the Formation of a More Perfect Union began.

At first, the country struggled. It’s economy struggled to shift to shift away from France. But salvation was reached over the Lakes. Between 1796 and 1832, the Acadian Frontier was settled. These new lands brought a new prosperity and a new wave of immigrants. The economy picked up and a national identity began to form. In the Indian Wars(1811-1823) the Acadians pushed back, albeit with much bloodshed, most of the native population. By 1843, the country had reached it’s current size. The country slowly began to industrialize, especially in the Great Lake Region.

In the 1880’s the Great Revitalization began. Workers, fed up with garbage wages and abuse, petitioned the Catholic Church in Acadia to help. Leaning on it’s wealthy members and using its political clout, the Church was able to get passed a comprehensive Labor Reform. In 1896, the National Christian Labor Party backed by the Acadian Nationalist Coalition took the majority from the Union Republican Party for the first time ever. They’ve held the plurality or majority ever since. Recently, anti-slave riots have occurred as abolitionists push for more condemnations of her southern neighbor.
Code Word: Illuminarty obvsbubbler
RP Sample: 1202/FT-B
Last edited by The Holy Dominion of Inesea on Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:56 pm, edited 9 times in total.
I'm really tired

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:27 pm

So, what should I do regarding Mexico's population, since going off purely IRL numbers nets me 37 million which is less than Acadia.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Norlur
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Norlur » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:27 pm

Generic Info
Nation Name: United Kingdoms of Sweden and Norway
Symbols: Unionsmärket (Union's Mark/State Flag)
Unionsvåpen (Coat of Arms)
Homeland Population: 8,560,000
Imperial Population:N/A
Location/Claims: Sweden, Norway
Capital City: Stockholm & Christiana (Dual Capital)

Government Info
Government Type: Semi-Constitutional Federal Monarchy
Brief Explanation of Government: (explain all the complex/unique stuff that can't be described in the type section)
Ideology: Patriotism, Conservatism, Economic Liberialism, Pragmatism
Leader/s: -King Frederick II & I of Sweden and Norway
- Prime Minister Erik Gustaf Boström

Population Info
Brief Description of your people: Swedes, Norwegians and the Sami. All chill except for the Sami.
Religion:Protestant (Lutheran) Christianity
Ethnicity: Recognized: Swedish, Norwegian Not Recognized: Sami
Main/Accepted Culture(s):Swedish, Norwegian
Other Cultures:Sami

Military Info
Army: Unionsarmén : 100,000
--Averagely trained, equipped for mountain & defensive warfare, garrisoned on the Russian border
Islandsvakt: 10,000
--Badly trained, equipped with outdated rifles, garrisoned in Iceland.
Navy: Unionsflotta: 40 ships (10 CDS, 2 Corvettes, 5 Cruisers, 1 Destroyer, 14 Monitors, 8 Torpedo Boats)
-- Superbly trained, well-maintained, stationed in Stockholm.

Other Info
Brief Description of your Economy: Agricultural economy, transitioning to industrialized one in Sweden.
Goals: Navigate through the potential Great War as a benefactor, gain control of Gotland.
History: TBA, PoD is the accession of Peter Friedrich as King of Sweden, instead of Jean-Baptiste Bernadotte.
Code Word: Surströmming
RP Sample: As Korencia, As Lyannesia
Last edited by Norlur on Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:28 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:So, what should I do regarding Mexico's population, since going off purely IRL numbers nets me 37 million which is less than Acadia.

You have more territory though, maybe IRL US numbers?
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Postmaster-General

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:28 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:So, what should I do regarding Mexico's population, since going off purely IRL numbers nets me 37 million which is less than Acadia.

Double it. I mean, a lot of your land is shitty to live in so I doubt you'd be triple digits but I think 70 million is reasonable.
I'm really tired

Norlur
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Norlur » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:29 pm

Any thoughts on my Sweden application?

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:31 pm

New Rnclave wrote:

You have more territory though, maybe IRL US numbers?

That's like triple what I've got, and that's including the 7 million in the Phillipines.

Might double Mexico (IRL Mexico)'s population, adding 13.7 million and meaning the rest of the union doesn't overpower Mexico in the legislative.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

The Kingdom of Glitter
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 08, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Kingdom of Glitter » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:33 pm

@Nor For reference you do not own Oldenburg nor is Oldenburg even a duchy. It's part of the mercantile Hanseatic Republic.

@lunas that sounds fine. High urbanization is more than logical given your status as immigration destination
Last edited by The Kingdom of Glitter on Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Krugmar
Minister

Founded: May 06, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Krugmar » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:35 pm

Generic Info
Nation Name: Kingdom of Rumania
Symbols: Coat of Arms
Flag
Homeland Population: 6,009,000
Imperial Population: N/A
Location/Claims: Rumania (24), claims Wallachia and rest of Transylvania
Capital City: Iași

Government Info
Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
Brief Explanation of Government: Average Constitutional Monarchy, though the monarchy still has wide-ranging powers it is forced to work with a Parliament.
Ideology: Romanian Nationalism (Greater Romania), Reactionary Conservatism,
Leader/s: Alexandru Ioan II, King of the Romanians and Bulgarians
Prime Minister: Dimitrie Sturdza

Population Info
Brief Description of your people: The Romanians are descended from Vlach tribes, possibly Dacian in origin
Religion: Romanian Orthodox Church (Orthodox Christianity)
Ethnicity: Romanian
Main/Accepted Culture(s): Anything of Vlach descent
Other Cultures: Small Slavic groups, e.g. Russian, Bulgarian, Serbian. Hungarians and small German minorities also.

Military Info
Army: Army quality is pretty bad, the current consensus among the Romanian Generals is quantity over quality.

First Army 'Dacica' 100,000 - Out of all the armies they are the best in training and equipment, used to garrison borders and towns.
Second Army 'Ferrata': 125,000 - Reserve army, with basic training
Third Army 'Victrix': 125,000 - Reserve army, with basic training
Fourth Army 'Triumphalis': 300,000 - Reserve army, little to no training

Navy: Not that great, but better than nothing
River Monitors
NMS I. C. Bratianu
NMS Al. Lahovari
NMS L. Catargiu
NMS M. Kogalniceanu
Gunboats
NMS Grivita
NMS Oltul
NMS Siretul
NMS Bistrita
Fluvial Motor Torpedo Boats
NMS Major Ene
NMS Captain L. Bogdan
NMS Captain Romano
NMS Major Giurascu
NMS Major Sontu
NMS Major Gr. Ioan
NMS Lt. Calinescu
NMS Captain V Maracineanu

Cruisers
NMS Elisabeta
Torpedo boats
NMS Smeul
NMS Zborul
NMS Naluca
Liners converted to Auxiliary cruisers
Regele Carol I
Dacia
Imparatul Traian
Rumania

Other Info
Brief Description of your Economy: Very agrarian, slow to industrialise but major centres (such as Iasi) are relatively modern. One of the main food producers of Europe.
Goals: - To establish dominance in Balkan League
- Take the rest of Transylvania
- Take Southern Rumania
- Take Bulgaria, or at least make it a puppet
- Take Constantinople if possible
History: Note that Rumania seems to have been formed out of Moldavia alone, with Transylvania being gained later.

POD 1866

The forced abdication of Alexandru Ioan I never entirely succeeded. Alexandru was made to sign his abdication, yet the very next day the conspirators were arrested by a loyal army with most of them executed within the next few weeks. Alexandru's policies had been unpopular with the political class, but his alliance with several powerful generals had saved him. Riots and uprisings from the people over the following months forced him to create a Constitution and reassemble a Parliament, though he was careful to rig elections and bribe officials.

In 1880-81 Alexandru warred with the Ottoman Empire in an attempt to regain Wallachia, but was unsuccessful and quickly had to make peace. Fearing an uprising he abdicated on the 2nd April 1881, passing the United Principalities of the Danube to his son, Alexandru Ioan II (technically the son of his mistress, but legitimised and raised as heir).

Alexandru II declared himself King of the Romanians before his coronation, and was thus coronated as such. Aside from a few short border skirmishes with the Ottomans over the years, no war has been declared. Tensions between Rumania and the Ottomans have been slowly rising, and Alexandru looks to Russia and Austria-Hungary to aid him should war happen. It is his belief that the Rumanian army is strong enough on its own to fight the Ottomans, and the assistance of the Balkan League is welcome but to be held with suspicion.

Recently, two month ago, with the permission of Parliament he declared himself King of the Bulgarians and expresses his wish for an autonomous Bulgarian State to be created within the Kingdom of Rumania. War with the Ottomans seems almost certain.
Code Word: Bubbler or I will date my posts
RP Sample: (required)

General Headquarters, Cluj-Napoca

Commander-in-Chief: Alexandru Ioan II
Marshal: Marshal Ioan Culcer
Notable Commanders: - General Dimitrie Niculaie
- General Ivan Nemes
- Lieutenant General Flaviu Draghici

First Army 'Dacica' 100,000
-Royal Brigade: 5000 - Colonel Mihail Gaina
-General HQ Brigade: 5000 -Marshal Ioan Culcer
--Northern Division: 15,000 - Lieutenant General Flaviu Draghici
--Western Division: 37,500 - General Dimitrie Cuza, Prince of Transylvania
--Southern Division: 37,500 - General Wadim Zaituc

Second Army 'Ferrata': 125,000
-Ferrata HQ Brigade: 5000 - Marshal Tavian Serban
-1st Division: 25,000 - General Dimitry Gusa
-2nd Division: 25,000 - Lieutenant General Costache Gogean
-3rd Division: 25,000 - Lieutenant General Raul Tatarescu
-4th Division: 25,000 - Major General Simu Vianu
-5th Division: 20,000 - Colonel Marcel Ilionescu

Third Army 'Victrix': 125,000
-Victrix HQ Brigade: 5000 - Marshal Grigore Nechita
--6th Division: 25,000 - General Vasilescu Iacobescu
--7th Division: 25,000 - General Tudor Mihaili
--8th Division: 25,000 - Major General Nicolas Olaru
--9th Division: 25,000 - Lieutenant General Nic Moisuc
--10th Division: 20,000 - Lieutenant General Geza Moisuc

Fourth Army 'Triumphalis': 300,000
-Triumphalis HQ Brigade: 5000 - Marshal Corneliu Gilca
--1st Corp - General Laurensiu Ghita
---11th Division: 25,000
---12th Division: 25,000
---13th Division: 25,000
---14th Division: 25,000
---15th Division: 25,000
---16th Division: 25,000
--2nd Corp - General Serban Stefanescu
---17th Division: 25,000
---18th Division: 25,000
---19th Division: 25,000
---20th Division: 25,000
---21st Division: 25,000
---22nd Division: 20,000
Last edited by Krugmar on Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Liec made me tell you to consider Kylaris

Norlur
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Norlur » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:35 pm

The Kingdom of Glitter wrote:For reference you do not own Oldenburg nor is Oldenburg even a duchy. It's part of the mercantile Hanseatic Republic.

@lunas that sounds fine. High urbanization is more than logical given your status as immigration destination
Argh, missed the map link.

Do we have a definitive history on when/how North Germany got absorbed by the Hanseatic Republic? If that's after 1815, I would like to keep a claim on Oldenburg. If possible too, I would like to have Gotland on the map, and Hanseatic Republic receive Iceland and Greenland, since they were part of the Crown of Denmark and it makes more sense for it to own them.

The Kingdom of Glitter
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Kingdom of Glitter » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:36 pm

The map isn't changing, it's all set in stone.

The Hansa have been eating North Germany for centuries, so it's very likely it was before 1815.

Norlur
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Norlur » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:38 pm

The Kingdom of Glitter wrote:The map isn't changing, it's all set in stone.

The Hansa have been eating North Germany for centuries, so it's very likely it was before 1815.
Will edit my application appropriately.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:39 pm

Doubling Mexico's population and adding an extra million to Texas (because Mexican migration northwards + foreign immigration) brings the population up to 52.2 million inc Philippines, which is pretty reasonable.

The Kingdom of Glitter
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Kingdom of Glitter » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:40 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:Doubling Mexico's population and adding an extra million to Texas (because Mexican migration northwards + foreign immigration) brings the population up to 52.2 million inc Philippines, which is pretty reasonable.

Sounds acceptable to me. California would also have a lot more Chinese immigrants due to the turmoil back home - so you could add a million or so for that

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:43 pm

The Kingdom of Glitter wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:Doubling Mexico's population and adding an extra million to Texas (because Mexican migration northwards + foreign immigration) brings the population up to 52.2 million inc Philippines, which is pretty reasonable.

Sounds acceptable to me. California would also have a lot more Chinese immigrants due to the turmoil back home - so you could add a million or so for that

Completely forgot about them.

Shall add them in too.

Norlur
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Norlur » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:43 pm

Edited out all references to Oldenburg and Gotland I think, added Gotland as a goal for Sweden-Norway. Accession of Peter Friederich still stands as PoD under different circumstances.

The Kingdom of Glitter
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Kingdom of Glitter » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:08 pm

Norlur wrote:Edited out all references to Oldenburg and Gotland I think, added Gotland as a goal for Sweden-Norway. Accession of Peter Friederich still stands as PoD under different circumstances.

I strongly urge you to consider reading the entirety of the OP.

You have a lot of missing information (for example the code word) and given the fact that Denmark has been Hanseatic for ages you really need a different history.

Norlur
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Norlur » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:10 pm

Oh well, too much trouble for too little gain. I will withdraw my application.
Last edited by Norlur on Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postmaster-General

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:12 pm

Frenchified my names and cut population
I'm really tired

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:16 pm

WIP

Generic Info
Nation Name: Confederated Commonwealths of the Atlantic (CCA)
Symbols: Flag, Coat of Arms, "God Save the South"
Homeland Population: 15,867,100
Imperial Population: 15,867,100
Location/Claims: 57, territorial ambitions in Cuba (58) and Haiti (59)
Capital City: Jacksonville, FL

Government Info
Government Type: Presidential Constitutional Federal Republic
Brief Explanation of Government: Essentially the same as OTL USA and CSA governmental systems; the president is elected, as is congress, with each states having representatives in a Senate and each electoral district being represented in the lower house. President and congress can both override each other but generally the president has preference.
Ideology: Republicanism, Atlantic nationalism, Conservatism, Pro-slavery
Leader/s: President Thomas J. Jackson, Vice-President Charles W. Jones

Population Info
Brief Description of your people: The stereotypical Atlantican is a proud, conservative white man, with a strong religious conviction and a pro-business attitude. This is not particularly representative, however, as the CCA has a plethora of "peoples", from the legally-free-but-not-really Afro-Americans, to the peoples of the Five Civilised Tribes, the large Irish immigrant communities and the growing lower classes of workers.
Religion: Most Atlanticans are Christian, the majority of them Protestant, with a large minority of Catholics.
Ethnicity: Mostly Anglo-Saxon, some Afro-American, Native American and Irish minorities.
Main/Accepted Culture(s): White Anglo-Saxon Southerners
Other Cultures: Afro-Americans, Native Americans, Irish immigrants

Military Info
Army: (branches, number of troops, quality of army, etc,)
Navy: (branches, number of troops, quality of navy, etc,)

Other Info
Brief Description of your Economy:
Goals:
History:
Code Word: Bubbler
RP Sample: (required)
I'M FROM KYLARIS, AND I'M HERE TO HELP!

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:23 pm

Acadia app coming tonight, hopefully. School is a terrible place and I need to get comfortable with French names and such
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:51 pm

Heyho, Hanseatic Republic checking in.
I probably won't be able to post my app before tomorrow evening, because damn ye guys and yer timing.
Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.
This nation doesn't really represent my views and sarcasm is awesome.

The Kingdom of Glitter
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Kingdom of Glitter » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:59 pm

Norlur wrote:Oh well, too much trouble for too little gain. I will withdraw my application.

Whatever suits your fancy

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse