NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (OOC 4, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Baxten
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Baxten » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:24 pm

Tomia wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:DBZ was major in the first few versions of IJ. But after so long, most of the DBZ fans either switched over to more Western-based characters or left. Now, since it's not as equal of a component as MARVEL or DC, it's not going to be majorly involved in any plot.

I still have a DBZ character that I use, but I haven't really connected Cora to DBZ lore other than her backstory, so it doesn't really matter I suppose.

Well, that's unfortunate. Anyways, could someone explain this Age of Man thing. Isn't us all becoming gods not really fun, or is it those temporary upgrades y'all were all taking about
The symbolism of theUnited States of Columbia's flag can be found by clicking here

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right:
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.36

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:27 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:Hm, probably gonna have Karnilla show up on Apokolips and tell Otis about how much he dun fucked up.

Because he did all of that shit knowing what was going to happen. :p

The dude just wanted a sandwich!

He shall be forever forsaken by the sandwich gods and never again shall he be allowed to consume one.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:28 pm

Star has come.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:29 pm

Frick, I was gonna get first post.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:29 pm

The Starlight wrote:Star has come.

Actually, Star, let make it so that the Death of Darkseid is before the banquet.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:30 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:
Because he did all of that shit knowing what was going to happen. :p

The dude just wanted a sandwich!

He shall be forever forsaken by the sandwich gods and never again shall he be allowed to consume one.

And that's terrible.

You're usually the Guager for epicness. You'll have to let me know how Otis vs Darkseid was!

Baxten
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Baxten » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:33 pm

Man, I want to post something, but I'm all out of ideas. I guess I could do a flashback or something. I don't know.
The symbolism of theUnited States of Columbia's flag can be found by clicking here

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right:

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:34 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:DBZ was major in the first few versions of IJ. But after so long, most of the DBZ fans either switched over to more Western-based characters or left. Now, since it's not as equal of a component as MARVEL or DC, it's not going to be majorly involved in any plot.

Wait what? I had plans for Beerus, and I also have an Arcosian as a character!

I said most, and major plots.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:36 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Actually, Star, let make it so that the Death of Darkseid is before the banquet.

Sure, I'll be writing that up very shortly.

As for the Age of Man, I'll be calling it Gods Rise for Valancy and Ascension for Craig. This will kick off her arc, To Save this Earth.

It's weird not having the Marvel/DC in the title...

As for epicness rating, 11/10 in an Otis kind of epic, which I like. You should add titles like I do at the top though, that makes it look cooler.
Call me Star
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:41 pm

The Starlight wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Sure, I'll be writing that up very shortly.

As for the Age of Man, I'll be calling it Gods Rise for Valancy and Ascension for Craig. This will kick off her arc, To Save this Earth.

It's weird not having the Marvel/DC in the title...

As for epicness rating, 11/10 in an Otis kind of epic, which I like. You should add titles like I do at the top though, that makes it look cooler.

Otis kind of epic? I don't know what that means, but I'll take it!

Probs. It'll make it easier to find in the future.

Baxten
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Baxten » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:43 pm

So...does anyone have a character to spare. Just to kinda fight with my guy. No one would die or anything, just trying to spread his name

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right:

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:55 pm

Baxten wrote:So...does anyone have a character to spare. Just to kinda fight with my guy. No one would die or anything, just trying to spread his name

I don't have any, sorry, all mine are booked.
Call me Star

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:08 pm

Baxten wrote:So...does anyone have a character to spare. Just to kinda fight with my guy. No one would die or anything, just trying to spread his name

Who's your character?
Do you want freedom? Well too bad, you won't get it here. All hail the Flaming Almighty!
"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"
-Anonymous

"All quotes on the Internet are true"
-Abraham Lincoln

"I pee hard. I pee with force. I pee to win."
-Reddit
Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:
Lingria wrote:Off the grid? Nobody goes 'off the grid'
Even right now your on a list for possible terrorist. They track your every move, know where you eat. Who you hang out with, why you do certain things, that one time you picked your nose in the bathroom. They know.

It's like the NSA! Oh, wait... *puts on tin foil hat and hides under table*

Baxten
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Baxten » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:10 pm

Who's your character?

The demon Vega. I'm trying to make him more of a 3D villain, but I'd have to use some flashbacks

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right:

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:24 pm

Baxten wrote:
Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:Who's your character?

The demon Vega. I'm trying to make him more of a 3D villain, but I'd have to use some flashbacks

I can't really help you here. Both of my characters are street level, though if Del got her hands on some serious weaponry she could potentially be very powerful, but I'm saving that for later.
Do you want freedom? Well too bad, you won't get it here. All hail the Flaming Almighty!
"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"
-Anonymous

"All quotes on the Internet are true"
-Abraham Lincoln

"I pee hard. I pee with force. I pee to win."
-Reddit
Lingria wrote:Off the grid? Nobody goes 'off the grid'
Even right now your on a list for possible terrorist. They track your every move, know where you eat. Who you hang out with, why you do certain things, that one time you picked your nose in the bathroom. They know.

It's like the NSA! Oh, wait... *puts on tin foil hat and hides under table*

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:25 pm

If it's bad, tell me. I won't be able to see your replies until around 10 tonight central Texas time.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:50 pm

OH NO

I'M LATE
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:27 pm

Hey Jedi. Darkseid is dead. Is Satera gonna respond?

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:43 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Hey Jedi. Darkseid is dead. Is Satera gonna respond?

Oh right.

Illica Falki
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:44 pm

I Would, bring Brair back, who is a monster hunter. I just need to finish working on her....
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:52 pm

Atria, I'm going to destroy Darkseid's corpse, can I do that.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:56 pm

Tag
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:00 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:Atria, I'm going to destroy Darkseid's corpse, can I do that.

He's already dead. Go for it.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:06 pm

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:32 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:Atria, I'm going to destroy Darkseid's corpse, can I do that.

Show some respect, even Dark Gods should get that much when they leave this earthly plane.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse