NATION

PASSWORD

Spark of Civilization - Antiquity - In Character

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rule changes

All civs can choose a 2nd nativity at any time during eon 1!
No votes
Roads networks can transport food to adjacent domains even if there is no road there.
No votes
Raw labor can never be transported (Wealth and thought is counted globally and can be invested anywhere anytime, Industrial output can be transported like Food, Fossil fuels or Raw materials).
No votes
This bonus: The first Structure in every domain cost 2 Less Raw Labor or 1 less Industrial Output. Now only applies to starting domains!
No votes
In other words, only starting domains can get the free raw labor or Industrial output.
17%
Ooops, big mistake in the rules, or more like, big mistake from my part in informing everyone that moving populations into empty domains without being able to supply them with food will get them killed, and since the road networks are the only way to deliver food to another domain, some of your populations will starve to death.
33%
However, because the rules does not specify whether movement comes before food production/consumption, I'll allow pops to consume the food they need at any part of the turn, thus allowing for the populations moved after they have "eaten" (lets say they brough some food with themselves). But even then, everyone will have to rush out a road network or get some wealth production running to feed populations in underdevelopped domains.
No votes
RESOURCES can be used the same epoch they are produced. BUILDINGS can't be used the epoch they are built in. EXCEPTIONS are defensive / strength buildings.
50%

Total votes : 6

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:01 am

Epoch 6
4 Population work 2 Farms to generate 6 Food
1 Manufactory
1 Empty Agriculture
1 Hovel (+0.5D)
+1 Food from Rainforest
1 Population generates 1 Thought towards Sailing in Shrine (5/5)
1 Population generates 1 Raw Labour towards Hovels (2/2)
1 Population generates 1 Raw Labour towards Hovels (1/2)

Epoch 7
1 Manufactory
1 Empty Agriculture
2 Hovels (+1 D)
+1 Food from Rainforest
+1 Wealth from River Maze (2)
1 Population generates 1 Raw Labour towards Hovels (2/2)
1 Population generates 1 Raw Labour towards Hovels (1/2)
1 Population maintains Sailing

Epoch 8
1 Population works 1 Lumber to generate 1 Raw Resources
1 Population and 1 Raw Resources work 1 Manufactory to generate 1 Industrial Output towards Port (1/2)
1 Empty Agriculture
3 Hovels (+1.5 D)
+1 Food from Rainforest
+1 Wealth from River Maze (3)

Epoch 9
1 Population and 1 Raw Resources work 1 Manufactory to generate 1 Industrial Output towards Port (2/2)
1 Empty Agriculture
3 Hovels (+1.5 D)
+1 Food from Rainforest
+1 Wealth from River Maze (4)
1 Population used to maintain Sailing

Epoch 10
1 Population and 1 Raw Resources work 1 Manufactory to generate 1 Industrial Output converted into 3 Raw Labour towards Port (3/3)
3 Hovels (+1.5 D)
+1 Food from Rainforest
+2 Wealth from River Maze, Port (6)

Epoch 11
1 Population and 1 Raw Resources work 1 Manufactory to generate 1 Industrial Output converted into 3 Raw Labour towards Hovel (2/2), Hovel
1 Empty Agriculture
3 Hovels (+1.5 D)
Port (+1 D)
+2 Food from Rainforest, Port
+2 Wealth from River Maze, Port (7)
-1 Wealth for 1 Food
1 Population used to maintain Sailing
2 Inactive Population (New)

Epoch 12
6 Population work 3 Farms to generate 9 Food
1 Population and 1 Raw Resources work 1 Manufactory to generate 1 Industrial Output towards Granary (1/1)
5 Hovels (+2.5 D)
Port (+1 D)
+2 Food from Rainforest, Port
+2 Wealth from River Maze, Port (9)

Epoch 13
6 Population work 3 Farms to generate 9 Food
1 Population and 1 Raw Resources work 1 Manufactory to generate 1 Industrial Output converted into 3 Raw Labour towards Granary (3/3)
5 Hovels (+2.5 D)
Port (+1 D)
+2 Wealth from River Maze, Port (11)

Epoch 14
6 Population work 3 Farms to generate 9 Food
1 Population and 1 Raw Resources work 1 Manufactory to generate 1 Industrial Output converted into 3 Raw Labour towards Manufactory 
5 Hovels (+2.5 D)
Port (+1 D)
1 Granary (2/20 Food stored)
+2 Wealth from Port, River Maze (12)
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Vulnier
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulnier » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:24 am

VULNIER: Epoch 7

4 pop make 6 food + 1 from archery
1 pop makes 1 thought towards Archery ARCHERY DISCOVERED
1 pop goes west to explore after eating
1 population born Eats but does nothing
0 food stored, 1 wealth, 5 Thought (Archery,) 0 IO (1 Manufactory completed)
Buildings: Shrine,Granary, 1 Manufactory

VULNIER and PROVIDENCE: Epoch 8
VULNIER

4 pop make 6 food plus 2 from archery
1 pop makes 1 thought in shrine towards Sailing
1 pop mine granite to make 1 IO
2 food stored, 1 wealth, 6 Thought (Archery), 1 IO from granite
Buildings: Shrine,Granary, 1 manufactory

PROVIDENCE

2 food from fish and ARCHERY
2 pop build a hovel
Buildings; Hovel
Last edited by Vulnier on Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.
I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year.

- Charles Dickens
Patience is a virtue
-Unknown

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:34 am

Vulnier wrote:VULNIER: Epoch 7

4 pop make 6 food + 1 from archery
1 pop makes 1 thought towards Archery ARCHERY DISCOVERED
1 pop goes west to explore after eating
1 population born Eats but does nothing
0 food stored, 1 wealth, 5 Thought (Archery,) 0 IO (1 Manufactory completed)
Buildings: Shrine,Granary, 1 Manufactory

While making their way through the snow, the explorers find footsteps. Following them, they arrive at a small village! The locals welcome the travelers with warmth and food and the 2 parties quickly figure out ways to communicate. The natives share a great deal of information about the local terrain. According to them, there is little fertile land to be had, but plenty plenty of fish to be fished at the shores.

-1 Fertile Land
-1 Lumber Raw Materials
-Special: Fish. +1 Food each epoch.
-Special: Whales. +1 Food from ports. Also +1 Wealth from ports from eon 4 and on.
Last edited by Harkback Union on Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:44 am

Epoch 6: Now that there have been mountain goats discovered, food is much more abundant. An influx in development is caused by the Andes natural beauty, making the people happier. Matriarch Penthesilea decided to name this land "North Penthesilea" out of a shear lack of creativity and because of her narcissism. The kingdom now needed a new project to make the lands great and she had the perfect idea: explore. Exploring gives them knowledge of lands and helps to decide where the empire should expand to next.

However, she knew that exploring could be dangerous, so instead of having her normal explorers explore, she ordered for the weapons workshop to finally be used. A militia was made and trained to be able to fight off any barbarian tribes they may encounter on their journey. They will embark upon it next epoch with great enthusiasm and Amazonian pride.

2 populations farm
1 population puts in raw labor for a militia
1 population is the militia
1 population thinks about archery
1 population works on the manufactory (2/3)

Epoch 7

Joyous times occurred in Amazonia! Now that there is sufficient food and development from the Andes, the people began having more children, thus making the population rise by 3. Of course, these people were now too young to work, but still needed to eat. To cope with this increased demand for food, 4 populations had to farm this epoch. The militia that was trained last epoch searched for new lands to help the population have more resources to do great things. While the northwest had already been explored, some people predict that there is greater lands further northwest and that they just had to get past the thick jungle to see it. The men began their journey.

4 populations farmed
1 population moved northwest
1 population thought about archery

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:20 pm

Lands of the Kocha, Strange Wilds
Fourth Era

Down from the rolling hills the small band of men armored in copper descended, towards the site that the annals described as the place their ancestors had encountered the strange fur-men. Off in the distance many men were interested to see what appeared to be some humble homes like the stone houses of Kharbarinth, and even what looked to be a beehive-shaped building like the salt mine drying building back home. Through the fields they advanced, noting with curiosity the obvious presence of primitive agriculture, and watching carefully for any of the furred beasts.

Spire of the Eternal, Kharbarinth, Dominion of the Dawn
Seventh Era

Now the lands of the people reverberated with song, and the sounds of children running and laughing. For many long years had the houses and rows of abandoned ancient dwellings been abandoned, cool slate floors left alone to only the ghosts- but now in many vacant palaces and lanes families watched over playing youths, and threshed grain from the fields. The hardy winter wheat of the highlands had served them well over the years. But even now it was interesting, for a man named Idrius preached day and night of the power of the All-Seeing God, bringing new ideas to the men of the shrines and the places of worship about the true nature of the divine.

Archery, Mysticism | 0 Thought, 1.5 Development, 6 Pop
4 Population farm, produce 6 Food, +2 from Terrace and Archery: 8
1 Population maintains technology
1 Population thinks
1 Population born
1 Food stored

Archery, Mysticism | 1 Thought, 1.5 Development, 7 Pop
5 Population farm, produce 7 Food, +2 from Terrace and Archery: 9
1 Population thinks, 1 Thought gained
1 Population maintains Technology
3 Population born
1 Food stored

Archery, Mysticism | 2 Thought, 1.5 Development, 10 Pop
Kharbarinth [2 Hovels, 1 Shrine, Terrace, 3 Ag]
5 Population farm, produce 7 Food +2 from Bonuses: 9
3 Population produce Manufactory
Stored food eaten
Last edited by G-Tech Corporation on Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:36 pm

Epoch 8

The Amazonian troops eat a hardy meal before charging straight towards Skyshard in a sneak attack. The border being slightly blocked by a river in conjunction with other terrain complications equaled the army in strength, but because the Amazonian women were the only soldiers left at the end, they were able to be victorious. The troops managed to make it into Skyshard and head to the capital building to lay down the Matriarch's orders to their leaders. Once they arrive, the head of the Amazonian militia and her cronies barge in the capital building announce "Alright, 9. We are not conquering you, we just want to negotiate. Here's the deal- you give us all of your wealth indefinitely and don't build a weapons workshop. In exchange, no one has to die. Can you agree to this?"

Meanwhile, back at Amazonia, 4 populations still must farm to support everyone, but the 3 people born last epoch are now present and available for action. They begin building new structures, including finishing the manufactory along with putting 2 raw labor into making a shrine.
Last edited by ApplePieistan on Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Cuprum
Senator

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:42 pm

Schwarzwald - Third Era (Franz Joseph)

Someone told me once that the best way to figure out ones thoughts was to put into writing. I believe it may have been my father, but over the years, I've come to really question everything he has said. I may have looked up to the man but I am starting to believe he is wrong in many ways. I wonder if this is how my realm is starting to see me. I always told him one thing, trying to bring him up the way I was raised but among the landers and the sailors, this never seemed to work out. At first I was angry but then, it changed. Slowly, I started to see their way was right and my own father's were wrong. The realm I grew up in was wrong. I do not think I longer strive to be the Emperor my father was but more so strive to be the man I want to be and be the man Schwarzwald needs as a father. I think I am getting off topic here.

7 Population work in Agriculture, produce 9 Food, +1 from Chinampas.
1 Population produce 1 Raw Labor to build a farm.
1 Population produce 1 Knowledge towards archery (1/5).
1 Population was created by the 1 food surplus.

Schwarzwald - Fourth Era (Joseph II)

Where do I even start? First gathering while I sit on the throne. Everyone out to see how I behave and who I am. I fucked up. I trusted the mistress and she drugged me beyond belief... Let's just hope she can keep secrets because if not, I am royally fucked and not in the good way, lets be honest here. Everyone looks at me like I'm the one who committed the worst crime of the evening. Even though my wife went psycho and almost killed the party guests. All I did was grab an ass and regurgitate the cake... It was awful... I did become hazed in the drugs and lost sight of Joseph and his wife, who turned out to get her ass kicked again. Honestly, I think it is time the realm is put on leash, though Richard thinks it is the mistress. To avoid the blame, I'll allow the trade of narcotics.

Speaking of harsh behaviour, not only did I sit out of the throne all day to avoid further embarrassment or blame, I swim in only to find the mistress and Richard arguing about the mistress' bastard. I am at the point that it does not matter if she was raped, if she's keeping the egg let her.. I do not blame her but Richard is insistent on it. I am ready to let all the council be kicked out of duty and find those I can rely on. Oh and My wife sister' lost her mind. I ruined her life by touching her ass. How does this ruin one's life? I tried to apologize and she would not back down. It seemed violence was the only answer, only for her to blame it on my drinking and drug use. Well, I WAS sober. I finally just let her know everything because that is what everyone is intent on. They want to know all my dirty secrets and I really laid in on her. All these women think they are my mother and I would like to take a moment to remind everyone my mother is dead. I watched her die. I do not answer to women...

8 Population work in Agriculture, produce 10 Food, +1 from Chinampas.
1 Population produce 1 Knowledge towards archery (2/5).
1 Population produce 1 Raw labour to explore the south domain.

Schwarzwald - Fifth Era

I do not answer to anyone. Not perfect but sure as hell in control of myself. My sister also known as the Mistress was once again nuzzled right up to someone. She's more intent on sleeping with people than doing her job. My Father isn't here anymore. Council will not getting away with fucking and drinking through life. The council is beyond fucked up. I am going to sit them all down and let them have my mind as I happily gave Diana. They want to see a horrible, mean Emperor like they believe I am? They are about to see the true monster I can be, but then this is not what my grandfather would want.. or Diana.. I should forgive as they are not the leader of the realm...

Perhaps that is the problem here? No one asks about my feelings or how I am doing.. my concerns.. It is always what I can do for them and what I can give them.. this is why I like the coca.. with it, feelings and problems don't exist anymore.. it's me and them without anything in between.. ron allows feelings to be intensified but coca makes it all go to a low hum. Like low tide. They want to fix me but I'm not broken.. I'm just..dead inside? I decided I don't like this writing of thoughts... yet I do.

I guess I cannot say everything is bad. After everything escalated then came to a crashing halt when Helena, my wife's sister hugged me. She hugged me and that was the weirdest thing. I hope she understood that is asking to die? But I didn't even hurt her.. in turn I returned the hug and she whispered something in my ear. That's when I turned off everything. I let my colours return to normal and Helena suggested we all go party... we did and everything was well for a while. A new lady and knight pledged to the realm and I got to enjoy a few nice drinks while the females danced and Diana sang. The mistress and Richard showed up. Then things got weird.. Florencia decided she wanted to impregnate me! She would not back off. Finally, Diana was used as a decoy between her and I. Richard reacted in jealousy, which only guarantees she was down praying to his god. She's getting a chastity belt or cloaca sewn up... Loneliness is the worst feeling in the world, but I will take the coca and whisky to find some sleep. Hopefully I will get to know my children before I die.. which I am worried may be soon as given the Monarchs before... this is enough for now... In the jungle, the mighty jungle the lions sleep tonight.

1 Population produce 1 Knowledge towards archery (3/5).
2 Population produce 1 Raw labour to build a dirt road (2/3).
Last edited by Cuprum on Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:02 am, edited 6 times in total.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:55 pm

In the years that would follow, the cervan became ever more involved in the philosophy of life and sentience.

Epoch 9:

Dunnrhof is colonized
1 Tribes now live there.

Zadox
8 Tribes, 6 Farm food for all 9 tribes
1 produces 1 RL towards a 3rd hovel (1/2)
1 Thinks towards mysticism
Mysticism Researched

2 Hovels, 1 Shrine, 1 Road Network, 1 Manufactory, 3 Farms, 2 development, 9 Population.

Zadox
-3 Fertile Land - 3 Farms built
-1 Copper Raw Material Source (requires metal working)
-1 Lumber Raw Material source - Being extracted
Special: Veil of Fog. +2 Strength when defending.
Special: Swamps. 2 Additional Fertile land may be made available at the price of 6 raw labor each.

Dunnrhof
-2 Fertile Land
-1 Lumber Raw Material Source
-1 Iron Raw Material Source
-Myterious Ruins: Unknown bad effect from Eon 5 and on.

Epoch 10:

Dunnrhof

Dunnrhof Resources
-2 Fertile Land
Dunnrhof Cervan Civilization
1 population builds a farm.

Zadox

Zadox Resources
Special: Swamps. 2 Additional Fertile land may be made available at the price of 6 raw labor each.
Zadox Cervan Civilization
8 Tribes, 6 Farm food for all 9 tribes
1 maintains thought
1 Thinks towards Harkback Cult
2 Hovels, 1 Shrine, 1 Road Network, 1 Manufactory, 3 Farms, 2 development, 8 Population.

Cervan Civilization
9 Population, 2 Development.
Mysticism Researched

Epoch 11:

Dunnrhof

Dunnrhof Resources
-2 Fertile Land
1 population works a farm, +1 Food.
1 New population is born, eats food above.

Zadox

Zadox Resources
8 Tribes, 6 Farm food for 9 tribes
1 maintains thought
1 Thinks towards Harkback Cult (2/5)
2 Hovels, 1 Shrine, 1 Road Network, 1 Manufactory, 3 Farms, 2 development, 8 Population.

Cervan Civilization
10 Population, 2 Development.
Mysticism Researched

Epoch 12:

Dunnrhof

Dunnrhof Resources
-2 Fertile Land
1 works on farms, 1 maintains thought

Zadox

Zadox Resources
1 finishes hovel from earlier
1 Thinks towards Harkback Cult (3/5)
3 Hovels, 1 Shrine, 1 Road Network, 1 Manufactory, 3 Farms, 2,5 development, 8 Population.

Cervan Civilization
9 Population, 2,5 Development.
Mysticism Researched

Epoch 13:

Dunnrhof

Dunnrhof Resources
-2 Fertile Land

Zadox

Zadox Resources
1 builds new hovel. (1/2)
1 Thinks towards Harkback Cult (4/5)
3 Hovels, 1 Shrine, 1 Road Network, 1 Manufactory, 3 Farms, 2,5 development, 8 Population.

Cervan Civilization
9 Population, 2,5 Development.
Mysticism Researched

Epoch 14:

Dunnrhof

Dunnrhof Resources
-2 Fertile Land

Zadox

Zadox Resources
1 builds finishes hovel.
1 Thinks towards Harkback Cult (5/5)
4 Hovels, 1 Shrine, 1 Road Network, 1 Manufactory, 3 Farms, 2,5 development, 8 Population.

Cervan Civilization
9 Population, 3 Development.
Mysticism Researched
Harkback Cult

Many years have passed since the Cervan have left their quaint valley in search of new land. Since then, Not only have they made themselves home in the forests of the west, they have learned much about the world around them and developed their very own philosophy. A Prophet by the name of Molíí named the belief 'harkback', belief in powerful spirits of the nature whom are difficult to communicate with or comprehend but nevertheless act on their own. The Cult formed that formed around him have become very popular among many tribes due its inclusive and supportive nature. All the cult members would share the fruits of their labor knowledge they learned with utmost devotion...
Last edited by Harkback Union on Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:35 am, edited 3 times in total.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:20 pm

Retconned
Last edited by Harkback Union on Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:43 am, edited 5 times in total.

United Soviet Jason Republic
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:49 pm

The Queux
1:5-8

The Muad'dib stood at the shrine. In front of him he watched as the priests would deticate it to their gods. He did not care much for the activity, but it was a place of study. For once in his lifetime the King could watch people who did not have to sow fields. It was an intriguing sign to behold. The village was becoming more of an urban center. The first real houses, in organized streets, were to be built soon. The Muad'dib wanted order in his realm. From the south, the news was good, but slow. Slowly the farms of the south were being build, along with the road north. It was hoped that soon, soon there would be a way to bring food north. The city of Madhavan was struggling for more food.

As the thinkers went into the shrine to ponder the world, the Muad'dib had much more wordly matters to worry about.

Turn 6
Madhavan
-4 Population make 6 food
- 1 Population make 1 RL to build a Shrine (3/2RL, 0/1IO)
- 6 food used to feed 6 Population
- 1 food sent to Muad'dib
- 1 Population thinks
Buildings
2 Farms
1 Manufactory
1 Road

Sandtide
- 1 Population grows 1 food
- 1 Population to colonize (3/3)
- 3 food used to feed 3 Population
- 1 Population Born
Buildings
1 farm
0 road
Resource
- 1 Lumber
- Papyrus
- Dust Storms
-----------------
Thought
Other
ABILITY: +1C from first road
Wealth: 0
Thought: 0
Food: (FOOD)-(PEOPLE) : 9-9 : 0
Development: (BUILDINGS)-(PEOPLE) : 5-7 : -3 (5 of 10 free Development maintained)

Turn 7
Madhavan
- 1 Population make 1 RL to build a Shrine (2/2RL, 1/1IO)
- 1 food sent to Muad'dib
- 1 Population thinks
Buildings
2 Farms
1 Manufactory
1 Road
1 Shrine
Resources
-2 Agriculture
Sandtide
- 2 Population grows 3 food
- 1 Population to build Dirt Road (1/5)
Buildings
1 farm
0 road
Resource
- 3 Agriculture
- 1 Lumber
- Papyrus
- Dust Storms
-----------------
Thought
Other
Wealth: 1
Thought: 2
Food: (FOOD)-(PEOPLE) : 7-7 : 0
Development: (BUILDINGS)-(PEOPLE) : 6-9 : -3 (6 of 10 free Development maintained)

Turn 8
Madhavan
- 1 Population make 1 RL to build a hovel
- 1 Population thinks
Buildings
2 Farms
1 Manufactory
1 Road
1 Shrine

Sandtide
- 2 Population grows 3 food
- 2 wealth used to make 1 RL
- 1 Population to build Dirt Road (3/5)
Buildings
1 farm
0 road
Resource
- 3 Agriculture
- 1 Lumber
- Papyrus
- Dust Storms
-----------------
Thought
Mysticism
Other
Wealth: 0
Thought: 4
Food: (FOOD)-(PEOPLE) : 9-9 : 0
Development: (BUILDINGS)-(PEOPLE) : 1-9 : -8 (1 of 10 free Development maintained)
Last edited by United Soviet Jason Republic on Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Former Vise Chairmen and Chairmen of the Libertarian Freedom Party
Jamestown Journal
"There are words I can spell. There are words I can't spell. Then there are words I don't care to spell." -Me

Seno Zhou Varada
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Seno Zhou Varada » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:12 pm

[Will write IC for this later, was bored for a bit and wanted to write out my plans for the epoch, tell me if anything is wrong.}

Rayen, Epoch 6

As more food is produced the population grew. More people would be born and after a few years be able to join the workforce and assist the city. On greater news a new religion was born, The Apocalypse. While the name sounds bad the ideas intrigue most of the population and with the beliefs being stored with the priests or speakers it could be saved for later generations.

The men and few women of the Explorers of the Apocalypse approached the outskirts of a city they heard was up north. As they approached they noticed terraces and beings who seemed different from many humans, perhaps not even human. Their appearance contrasted to the explorers short, small stature with skin the color of a very light brown. Their light brown cloaks rubbed against the dirt path as they walked along it, quiet as a mouse. Perhaps they would meet some of the beings that ruled, perhaps they would be killed, perhaps they would be ignored.

6 pop produce 9 food
1 pop is born and fed
1 pop finishes religion and gets the +1 thought bonus (not useful now) and gets a founder building, the temple which gives 2 dev and works as a shrine
explorer goes to the city of Kharbarinth (yay talking)

Rayen, Epoch 7

6 pop works the fields for 9 food,
1 pop gets 1 raw material
1 pop maintains techs
1 pop works towards archery 1/5
explorer walks through the rebel/previously rebel territory

Rayen, Epoch 8

6 pop produces 9 food
1 pop makes 1 IO
1 pop maintains techs
1 pop thinks about flying sticks going into things 2/5 archery
explorer explores steppes by lake (directly west of the rebel/previous rebel)

Rayen, Epoch 9

6 pop produces 9 food
1 pop makes 1 rl
1 pop maintains tech
1 pop thinks of how to fling projectiles 3/5 archery
explorer wanders home to steppe tile below

Rayen, Epoch 10

6 pop makes 9 food
1 pop makes 1 rl and builds the temple (a seperate building that gives +2 dev in the domain, for every two temples you get 1 wealth every epoch)
1 pop maintains tech
1 pop begins making prototypes, one involves fanning the arrow up using giant leaf fans, 4/5 archery
explorer keeps on walking

Rayen, Epoch 11

6 pop make 9 food
1 pop harvests 1 resource
1 pop maintains tech
1 pop figures out how bows works! archery complete!
explorer is 1 domain away from home

Rayen, Epoch 12

6 pop make 9 food +1 from hunting
1 pop makes 1 IO
1 pop maintains knowledge
1 pop born and fed
1 pop begins collecting knowledge again 1/5 religion
explorer comes home

Rayen, Epoch 13

6 pop make 9 food +1 hunting food
2 pop makes 2 rl and make a granary
1 pop begins getting holy men to tell their stories again 2/5 religion
explorer heads to highlands neighboring Rayen

Rayen, Epoch 14

6 pop make 9 +1 food from hunting
2 pop produces 2 rl towards a road 2/3
1 pop starts putting the info into a single place again 3/5 religion
explorer comes back home
Last edited by Seno Zhou Varada on Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Political Compass: Economic: -8.88 Social: -9.54
Libertarian Socialist with Anarcho-Communist Leanings
Still dirty commie, shower is currently being collectivised.

The Flame Dawn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flame Dawn » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:19 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:Lands of the Kocha, Strange Wilds
Fourth Era

Down from the rolling hills the small band of men armored in copper descended, towards the site that the annals described as the place their ancestors had encountered the strange fur-men. Off in the distance many men were interested to see what appeared to be some humble homes like the stone houses of Kharbarinth, and even what looked to be a beehive-shaped building like the salt mine drying building back home. Through the fields they advanced, noting with curiosity the obvious presence of primitive agriculture, and watching carefully for any of the furred beasts

The Kocha sleepily made their way to the farms of their forefathers and had gathered their tools. When they reached the fields they noticed strange creatures walking through their fields. One of the older farmers recalled a story about them from his father, who had even walked up to one. The farmer explained what they had done last time when they were in the fields. The farmers decided to take their chances and continue their lazy walk down to the fields. One of the women began to sing a simple song she had thought of as the group walked down. Ever since the creatures showed up in their field the Kocha would sometimes sing as they worked or one their way back from the fields.
Rest In Peace : Kumigawa
Krytonus wrote:"Oh, Honey Boo-Boo is a disease," he laughed.

New Strausberg wrote:
Prumia wrote:This is a horrible place to live! The mortals are doomed!

Not on my watch your anal virgitnty is safe with me!
Economic Left/Right: -6.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.05
You are a: Socialist Humanist Liberal
Collectivism score: 67%
Authoritarianism score: 0%
Internationalism score: 0%
Tribalism score: -67%
Liberalism score: 33%

Hey everyone, we're looking for people who want to join Winterfell! A fun Anime, Game of Thrones, and Roleplay region.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:14 pm

Battle of Sundheim, Dominion of the Dawn
Ninth Era

Against the odds and sods the Fallen had pulled together, Battlelord Avitus sent his trained soldiers, their copper scale mail kindling with flame in the rising sun. It had been generations since these broken people had forsaken Song and Voice to scrape a living off of the rocks of the north, but today they would be returned to their proper allegiance, beneath the black and white banner of the Highprince and the Choir. His thick black-hafted spear in hand, Avitus advanced along with the soot-stained Nightguard, his personal warriors and the protectors of the lords of the people and the Brightlords. Some thrown javelins and stones rattled off of the shields of the Immortals, and then with a roar like an avalanche in the mountains the soldiers pushed forward, coming to grips with the fallen at the top of a small rise. Avitus' legs screamed as they carried the commander in his full armor forward to grips with the foe, and then he was in the melee, screams and the iron tang of blood around him.

Above the serried masses of farmers and brigands, Avitus could espy the white peaks of the Northern Fangs, and the gardens that wreathed their slopes. It was a curious thing, how much the people of this land were like his own kin. Their skin was a bit lighter, their hair bearing browns instead of pure black, but otherwise the man he spitted through the belly could have been his brother. These cotton-clothed farmers fought with a ferocity that belied their complete lack of training, and about him the Battlelord saw men he had trained and sparred with fall to crude weapons and scythes of scruffy nerf-herders. Even so, discipline and weapons won the day; as the sun rose towards noon the lines of the desperate Fallen began to thin, his soldiers cutting themselves free and surrounding the few pockets of resistance that remained. Most grudgingly laid down their weapons, but as the soldiers began marching into the ramshackle village they came upon bitter fighters who fought on even late into the evening.

By nightfall, however, it was over. These folk would be returned to compliance with the Tale of Years and the Wheel of Ages, and their voices again joined to the Song of the Divine. In their hungry eyes he saw curiosity about the meat his hunters brought back in abundance from the surrounding forests, and awe at the prayers and rituals of the Dawn and Dusk, and the starlight chants of the initiated. They would learn, in time, of all they had missed when their forefathers abandoned the light for the darkness. And Avitus smiled as he played handball with a small girl the day after the battle- only a handful of Fallen had had to be slain after all was said and done, the most stubborn and most vile in their blasphemies, resisters to the last against the Song. All would be well, in time.

Lands of the Kocha
Fourth Era

As the soldiers marched between the fields on elevated well-maintained roads, they heard a curious sound. It was not the braying of animals, nor the song of birds, but a curious humming tune. Their leader, Brightlord Orazis, looked ahead towards what appeared to be some sort of city, and there his dark blue eyes espied the source of the noise- it was the furmen, walking from their village with agricultural implements strange to his eyes. But despite the oddity of their tools, they were very clearly singing. Not to the standards of one of the folk (but who could expect them to know the songs of the ages?) but definitively singing, the gift of Eru to the world at the making of the First Music, before the breaking and sundering of man and divine. Men who sang were men indeed, and the Brightlord smiled in pure joy for a moment, for the sacred texts spoke of such creatures. The Almighty had in his wisdom given a part of the light of creation to every man that walked the earth, and in their joining in voice was the grandeur of the heavens made known. Here then was another part of that holy refrain, audible for all to hear, and he and his men were the first amongst the chosen of the Dawn to hear its strains.

He called aloud to the creature in Low Chant, the language of men and not of worship, greeting them and asking them if they knew the song, the traditional greeting of the Folk to strangers. His words would sound as chimes and bells to their ears, but the Brightlord was a patient man. From speech came song, and if they could sing they possessed language to communicate. Even if they knew his words not now, time would change that tune.
Last edited by G-Tech Corporation on Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:44 pm

The fields of Ionia

Once these fields were the sight of countless bloody battles, father and son, Mother and daughter, rich and poor, the noble and the wicked. All of fought to the death on these fields under the orders of power crazed and blood thirsty lords and generals, but now those times have passed. For these folks the ancient battles of old have no place on their lives, not instead of rotting bodies and broken weapons, vast farms of crops litter the fields.

From other parts of Ionia an old building, once used to forge weapons before it's destruction, is now having it's aging wood moved away to be replaced for a new manufacturing center, one to create for more than just weapons alone, now mostly tools for farming will be made. Throughout the nation the people work and toil on their new lives as farmers, most wishing to move away from their blood soak past.

Epoch 1
4 pop toils on 2 farms to make 6 food.
1 population + 2 Starting RL builds a manufactory
1 Population builds a farm upon a fertile land
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Cuprum
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:16 pm

Schwarzwald - Sixth Era

Dear Father, Radiant Highness Joseph II, Theocrat of Schwarzwald.

I suppose now that we’re on speaking terms again I should let you know what I’ve been doing. I shall always strive to be civilized, even though YOU showed no sign of civility when you left me behind with Mother to be thrown out of my home and left to fend for myself… But I digress.

I’ve taken up residence in the southern province. You’ve met this domain already, you might recall from that story that I was sulking around the village when I picked the wrong- or right, as it were- pocket. It’s worked out for the best. I’m still hungry, I’m always hungry, and at least with Angela around I’m not starving. Couldn’t you have given me the tiniest bit of you magical talent to go with this appetite? It’s really unfair, and I’m not happy about being so blasted short, either.

I work in the infirmary of the local priest, as much as I hated my lessons back home. Don’t you dare laugh. Sometimes I’m needed in that horrid, filthy place; the people in the village aren’t likely to seek another infirmary for healing, and I like to do what I can. Most of my time lately, however, has been spent working. I’ve done business with several down here, sometimes important work… Not anything I’d like to put into letters. You can visit and ask me in person, you jerk.

I’m looking for real work even so; there isn’t always someone to be stitched up, and I feel slightly guilty that I’m always taking Angela’s hard-earned money. It’s a tiny fragment of guilt, but enough to get me moving. I’m thinking about taking up a new trade… Maybe I’ll be famous someday and tell horrible stories about my neglected childhood and all of those overdue birthday presents. Speaking of…

Things have been peaceful overall. It’s much better here than it was before… Than anywhere I’ve been since. I found a lost child, and we’ve decided to keep him and take care of him. His name is Ludwig. He’s definitely a little bit wild, but now that we’ve gotten his fleas off and cleaned him up he’s pretty cute. You should come and meet him sometime… I’m sure he’d think you were fascinating.

With love (I GUESS),

~Franz Joseph

''Grandpy Jossy, what does the messenger mean?''

''The messanger is telling us your father situation... As I can hear he's alive and healthy.''

''Grandpy Jossy, Is that lazy bastard alive?''

''Sadly yes, my dear grandson.''

1 Population produce 1 Knowledge towards archery (4/5).
2 Population produce 1 Raw labour to build a dirt road (3/3).
Last edited by Cuprum on Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:40 am

Nordwürrtemberg

With the transport routes now set up, the warlord orders some of his most trustworthy servants to go northwest and explore and colonize whatever they find there.

4 Population work on 2 Agriculture to make 6 Food
1 Population thinks in the Shrine and generates 1 Thought
1 Population goes northwest to do some scouting
6-6=0 Food
2+1=3 Thought
Last edited by Remnants of Exilvania on Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:20 am

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Nordwürrtemberg

With the transport routes now set up, the warlord orders some of his most trustworthy servants to go northwest and explore and colonize whatever they find there.

4 Population work on 2 Agriculture to make 6 Food
1 Population thinks in the Shrine and generates 1 Thought
1 Population goes northwest to do some scouting by giving 1 Raw Labout for scouting
6-6=0 Food
2+1=3 Thought

You just move the population, and then its all it did this epoch.

Walking along the shorelines, the expedition finds a wooden wreckage washed upon a rock! Closer inspection reveals that it is a vessel of some sort that used to force of winds to cross through the waters.

-1 Fertile land
-1 Lumber Raw materials
-1 Granite Raw materials (both exploitable without tech)
-Special: Wreckage. Thought cost of sailing reduced to domain's holder by 3.
-Special: Fish. +1 Food each epoch.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:41 am

Nordwürrtemberg

The reports the Warlord got satisfied him and so he orders the colonization of the adjacent domain to spread his influence.

4 Population work on 2 Agriculture making 6 Food
1 Poipulation generates 1 Thought in the shrine
1 Population begins colonizing the domain north west of Heilbronn by contributing 1 Raw Labour
6-6=0 Food
3+1=4 Thought
1 Wealth

4 Population work on 2 Agriculture making 6 Food
1 Population generates 1 Thought in the shrine
1 Population goes on with colonizing the domain northwest of Heilbronn by contributing another 1 Raw Labour
6-6=0 Food
4+1=5 Thought
Archery has been discovered
5-5=0 Thought
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:59 am

Cuprum wrote:Schwarzwald - Third Era (Franz Joseph)

Someone told me once that the best way to figure out ones thoughts was to put into writing. I believe it may have been my father, but over the years, I've come to really question everything he has said. I may have looked up to the man but I am starting to believe he is wrong in many ways. I wonder if this is how my realm is starting to see me. I always told him one thing, trying to bring him up the way I was raised but among the landers and the sailors, this never seemed to work out. At first I was angry but then, it changed. Slowly, I started to see their way was right and my own father's were wrong. The realm I grew up in was wrong. I do not think I longer strive to be the Emperor my father was but more so strive to be the man I want to be and be the man Schwarzwald needs as a father. I think I am getting off topic here.

7 Population work in Agriculture, produce 8 Food, +1 from Chinampas.
1 Population produce 1 Raw Labor, 1 IO build a shrine.

Schwarzwald - Fourth Era (Joseph II)

Where do I even start? First gathering while I sit on the throne. Everyone out to see how I behave and who I am. I fucked up. I trusted the mistress and she drugged me beyond belief... Let's just hope she can keep secrets because if not, I am royally fucked and not in the good way, lets be honest here. Everyone looks at me like I'm the one who committed the worst crime of the evening. Even though my wife went psycho and almost killed the party guests. All I did was grab an ass and regurgitate the cake... It was awful... I did become hazed in the drugs and lost sight of Joseph and his wife, who turned out to get her ass kicked again. Honestly, I think it is time the realm is put on leash, though Richard thinks it is the mistress. To avoid the blame, I'll allow the trade of narcotics.

Speaking of harsh behaviour, not only did I sit out of the throne all day to avoid further embarrassment or blame, I swim in only to find the mistress and Richard arguing about the mistress' bastard. I am at the point that it does not matter if she was raped, if she's keeping the egg let her.. I do not blame her but Richard is insistent on it. I am ready to let all the council be kicked out of duty and find those I can rely on. Oh and My wife sister' lost her mind. I ruined her life by touching her ass. How does this ruin one's life? I tried to apologize and she would not back down. It seemed violence was the only answer, only for her to blame it on my drinking and drug use. Well, I WAS sober. I finally just let her know everything because that is what everyone is intent on. They want to know all my dirty secrets and I really laid in on her. All these women think they are my mother and I would like to take a moment to remind everyone my mother is dead. I watched her die. I do not answer to women...

8 Population work in Agriculture, produce 9 Food, +1 from Chinampas.
1 Population produce 1 Raw Labor, knowledge.

Schwarzwald - Fifth Era

I do not answer to anyone. Not perfect but sure as hell in control of myself. My sister also known as the Mistress was once again nuzzled right up to someone. She's more intent on sleeping with people than doing her job. My Father isn't here anymore. Council will not getting away with fucking and drinking through life. The council is beyond fucked up. I am going to sit them all down and let them have my mind as I happily gave Diana. They want to see a horrible, mean Emperor like they believe I am? They are about to see the true monster I can be, but then this is not what my grandfather would want.. or Diana.. I should forgive as they are not the leader of the realm...

Perhaps that is the problem here? No one asks about my feelings or how I am doing.. my concerns.. It is always what I can do for them and what I can give them.. this is why I like the coca.. with it, feelings and problems don't exist anymore.. it's me and them without anything in between.. ron allows feelings to be intensified but coca makes it all go to a low hum. Like low tide. They want to fix me but I'm not broken.. I'm just..dead inside? I decided I don't like this writing of thoughts... yet I do.

I guess I cannot say everything is bad. After everything escalated then came to a crashing halt when Helena, my wife's sister hugged me. She hugged me and that was the weirdest thing. I hope she understood that is asking to die? But I didn't even hurt her.. in turn I returned the hug and she whispered something in my ear. That's when I turned off everything. I let my colours return to normal and Helena suggested we all go party... we did and everything was well for a while. A new lady and knight pledged to the realm and I got to enjoy a few nice drinks while the females danced and Diana sang. The mistress and Richard showed up. Then things got weird.. Florencia decided she wanted to impregnate me! She would not back off. Finally, Diana was used as a decoy between her and I. Richard reacted in jealousy, which only guarantees she was down praying to his god. She's getting a chastity belt or cloaca sewn up... Loneliness is the worst feeling in the world, but I will take the coca and whisky to find some sleep. Hopefully I will get to know my children before I die.. which I am worried may be soon as given the Monarchs before... this is enough for now... In the jungle, the mighty jungle the lions sleep tonight.

8 Population work in Agriculture, produce 9 Food, +1 from Chinampas.
1 Population produce 1 Raw Labor, knowledge towards archery (2/5).
1 Population explores the south domain.

I reckon its 6 pop working to make 9 food

The Waterfall.

The Emperor's scouts discover an immense waterfall among the towering mountains of the south. Its a true natural wonder of the world! In the nearby hills there is also plenty of iron to excavate.

-2 Fertile Land
-1 Iron Raw material.
-Special: The Waterfall.
+2 Development from environmental beauty. After discovering electricity, a dam can be built here to generate 5 Renewable at the expense of 5 IO, 5 RL, but then the development bonus is lost. +1 Development after eon 4 and on.

Cuprum
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:09 am

Schwarzwald - Seventh Era

Since I am doing it might as well continue.. I had no nightmares last night. In fact no dreams at all.. I slept still and calm and when I awoke my Grandson Joseph was already gone from the nest. This is normal though, the boy is always on the go. I was slow though. I grabbed breakfast of urchins and a crab which looked rather delicious and took them to the throne so I could eat and be there for any who may need to speak to me...

She was there again. Agatha. That lovely pig tails and I had managed to be pink for her. She called me handsome today and I questioned if she meant I was only handsome while I was pink or if she always found me handsome. I already knew they answer I simply wanted to make her say it. Which is strange. Why do I even care? I am a Theocrat and she should find me handsome. I am handsome. Quite so. Yet, when she said it, it made my fins flutter. Though she couldn't see it, therefore I am happy she didn't see the fluttering of the fins. A comment was made about the way I ate.. So when I turned away she tried to make me turn back. She made an example and proved me wrong... our alone time didn't last long. Neither did that fluttering feeling in my heart..

A recently turned mistress showed up, and by recently turned I mean former lander.. there is a difference between them and other concubines or the other folk and that is they think their human way of life is right. It may have been right up there but while fighting the waves, we are not humans.. She'll come to adjust or not.. She believes she's the top of the food chain but we all know the truth.. I turned red.. completely red with anger... I could have made the water boil with how red I got as she insulted my kind... I didn't hurt her though as Artemis was still watching.. Agatha got it settled.. women do that.. she got me to talk about my father and the first Theocrats... the ones in fantasy books. She believes they had two bananas.. I do not.. for if they did it'd be impossible to mate two women at once unless you were losing all sense of pleasure. After that she was gone..

I left myself and went to the South Domain to make a visit to my idiotic son. The stench and putrid sense from the South something welcoming. I ordered my whisky and for once, Felix got it right on the first try, I believe it is because Agatha was there. Either way, we had a nice talk and how far we'd both come.. I am going fishing for her and then I have some things to do as well.. It will be to prove that even though I am a ruler, I am still honouring the religious code. She has a great idea for the folk and I have high hopes in what she plans... I believe the folk will come to trust the South or at least... I am sure of where my loyalties lie.. no matter how many that pisses off.

That whisky was my only glass today and it wasn't enough to even feel anything but to stop the ache in my head.. Day two without coca and I'm starting to feel antsy and like I can't sleep.. I will go for day three... My stomach is clenching at the thought but I don't want Agatha to see me high..

1 Population produce 1 Knowledge towards archery (5/5).
2 Population produce Raw labour to build a hovel.
Last edited by Cuprum on Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:57 am

Shrine of the All-Father, Kharbarinth, Dominion of the Dawn
Era 11

It was a curious word to roll off one's lips; religion. The teachings of the saints and prophets had been gathered together into a graven litany of oral tradition and image, a crystallization of all the people were and hoped to become. In their songs and rituals the Dawn-Singers had always known him, Maerios, Lord of the Earth- their eyes had only had to be opened to his name and his splendor by the voices of those who had seen his face. Now they knew him in truth, and it was an age of enlightenment for the people. No longer did they live in the rough bivouacs of a people of mud and dirt, but the tall stone houses of a civilization, a city. And to the east they had discovered great amounts of resources that would be useful to all the folk, and that was well indeed.

Archery, Mysticism | 3 Thought, 1.5 Development, 10 Pop
6 Population farm, produce 9 Food +2 from Bonuses: 11
1 Population cuts timber, +1 RM
1 Population works in cottage industry, +IO
IO used for 3 RL to construct Dirt Roads
1 Stored Food

Archery, Mysticism | 0 Thought, 1.5 Development, 10 Pop
5 Population farm, produce 7 Food +2 from Bonuses: 9
1 Population thinks, invents religion of Maerios!
1 Population works in cottage industry, +IO
IO used for 3 RL to construct Hovel, 1/2 towards another Hovel
1 Population explores east
Stored food eaten, 1 Population converted to Maeriosianism

Archery, Mysticism | 0 Thought, 2.5 Development, 10 Pop
Kharbarinth [3 Hovels, 1 Shrine, Terrace, 3 Ag] | 1 Maeriosian
6 Population farm, produce 9 Food +2 from Bonuses: 11
1 Population thinks, gains 1 Thought about the nature of stone
1 Population produces 1 RL, finishes Hovel
1 Population fed then transferred to Shalidar
1 Population birthed, 1 Food transferred to Shalidar
1 Population converted to Maeriosianism
1 Population in Shalidar colonizes [1/3]

Dawn-Singers: 2 Domains, Natural Hilly Highlands
1 Thought, 3 Development, 11 Pop
Kharbarinth [4 Hovel, 1 Shrine, Terrace, 3 Ag, 1 I] | 3 Maeriosians | 9 Pop
4 FL, Salt, Timber, Iron, Renewable
Shalidar [1/3 Colonized] | 2 Pop
3 FL, Gray Stone, Sheep, Ruin

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:02 am

"No." The Imperator answered. "A man has the right to choose what he does. A slave obeys commands given at the tip of the spear. I am no one's slave, and I shall never be anyone's slave. Your... Proposal," He spat the word "Would be enslaving everything I have built, everything my predecessors in the Nine on Earth before me have built, and would be dishonouring the legacy left to us by the Nine in Heaven."

"So no. I will go to my death knowing that I died a free man, one who chose freedom over slavery, an honourable death over a life of servitude. I will die standing and free, rather than kneeling before the likes of you."

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:55 am

Heights of the White Hills, Shalidar, Dominion of the Dawn
14th Era

It was a time of great change in the lands of the Dawn-Singers, a massive city slowly growing upon the heights and the lush vales of Kharbarinth. It was a time when men found themselves more enlightened, and a census of the city counted over ten thousand citizens who lived within the region. Also to the east a new habitation had been raised by the more adventurous souls that had voice in their breasts, colonizing a wide fertile land of luminescent pearly hillocks. The strange ruins men found curious, but left alone, out of respect for those who had come before. Sheep, with their lowing and baas, were an excellent source of domesticated food, and the land prospered. A new age, however, would dawn. No longer was this a land of subsistence and hunter-gatherers. This was the end of the ancient time, and a new day beckoned, of urban order and understanding of the world around the people.

Archery, Mysticism | 1 Thought, 3 Development, 12 Population
Kharbarinth [4 Hovels, 1 Shrine, Terrace, 3 Ag, 1 I] 4 Maeriosians | Shalidar []
6 Population produces 9 Food + 4 Food from Bonuses: 13 Food
2 Population in Shalidar finish Colonization [3/3]
1 Population thinks, considers the power of the bow
1 Population runs primitive machines, +IO
IO used for 3 RL, creates Hovel and 1 RL towards Hovel
1 Food stored

Archery, Mysticism | 1 Thought, 3.5 Development, 12 Population
Kharbarinth [5 Hovels, 1 Shrine, Terrace, 3 Ag, 1 I] 5 Maeriosians | Shalidar []
6 Population produces 9 Food + 4 from Bonuses: 13 Food
2 Population in Shalidar build Industry [3/3]
1 Population thinks, musing upon the nature of death at a distance, Archer researched!
1 Population works with crude cranes, +IO
IO used for 3 RL, finishing Hovel from last epoch and making a new Hovel
1 Population born
1 Wealth from religion
1 Food stored

Dawn-Singers: 2 Domains, Natural Hilly Highlands
1 Thought, 4.5 Development, 13 Pop, 1 Wealth
Kharbarinth [7 Hovels, 1 Shrine, Terrace, 3 Ag, 1 I] | 6 Maeriosians | 11 Pop
4 FL, Salt, Timber, Iron, Renewable
Shalidar [1 Industry] | 2 Pop
3 FL, Gray Stone, Sheep, Ruin
Last edited by G-Tech Corporation on Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:58 am

Lunas Legion wrote:"No." The Imperator answered. "A man has the right to choose what he does. A slave obeys commands given at the tip of the spear. I am no one's slave, and I shall never be anyone's slave. Your... Proposal," He spat the word "Would be enslaving everything I have built, everything my predecessors in the Nine on Earth before me have built, and would be dishonouring the legacy left to us by the Nine in Heaven."

"So no. I will go to my death knowing that I died a free man, one who chose freedom over slavery, an honourable death over a life of servitude. I will die standing and free, rather than kneeling before the likes of you."

The Amazonian militia leader, named Hippoltya, acted very authoritative and dominant to the Imperator. "You don't get it, do you? You don't have a choice. We are taking the wealth from you and there's nothing you or your non-existent army can do. We will not declare this land ours, nor will we give the people here orders on what to do, but we will burn down any weapons workshops they make." Hippoltya paused, taking a moment to stare him down. "And that's my choice."

End of epoch 8

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:17 pm

"You seem to be implying we don't have a choice. There is always one. We have the numbers here. What's ours is ours, and will remain ours, until the sun rises in the west, when the sky becomes as the sea and the sea as the sky, and when the Nine in Heaven return to this world."

The Imperator and the other eight of the Nine on Earth stood as one. "You may make no demands of us, for the Nine did not give you the Mandate. A man chooses, a slave obeys. We will not follow your 'orders', for that is what they are. Only a slave will follow orders from the likes of cowards like you. So, why don't you come prove it, hmm?"

The Imperator strode forwards, confident as ever. "I am unarmed. Defenceless. Yet I am more than willing to throttle the life out of you with my bare hands. So, what is it to be? Lose your honour, and your lives as my people wash over yours in a tide, or leaving us be? It's your choice."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse