NATION

PASSWORD

The Historical RP Group HQ 3

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

What's your favourite colour out of these choices?

Red
16%
Yellow
No votes
Green
14%
Cyan
14%
Blue
21%
Purple
23%
Black
9%
White
2%

Total votes : 43

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Founded: Jul 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:39 pm

Political: Monarchist, Integralist, National Syndicalist/Third Position, Christian Humanist.
Hobbies: Apprentice Blacksmith, Amateur Poet, and Board Gaming Fanatic.
Personal: Roman Catholic, Scots-German Southerner, North Carolinian. Deo Vindice.

Emilio Aguinaldo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Emilio Aguinaldo » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:40 am

New ARR RP who's down?
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:Grab your gun, point it at bad guy, pull trigger.

Arventum
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Arventum » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:13 am

*Summons an 1850s or later alternative historical RP where I can RP the Sikh Empire.*
Firstly: Don't use me as a weapon. Secondly: Be careful, or I'll give ya a hug. Also, I'm, like, really bored. If you have an RP you might think I'd be even remotely interested in, please send me a PM so I can write posts instead of stalking threads! It'd be much appreciated.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:25 am

Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:New ARR RP who's down?

Damn, folks do just be turning out RPs lately that I can’t resist.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Arventum
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arventum » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:30 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:New ARR RP who's down?

What is an ARR RP?
Firstly: Don't use me as a weapon. Secondly: Be careful, or I'll give ya a hug. Also, I'm, like, really bored. If you have an RP you might think I'd be even remotely interested in, please send me a PM so I can write posts instead of stalking threads! It'd be much appreciated.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:34 am

Arventum wrote:

What is an ARR RP?

Antiquity Rises Rampant- an old RP lineage that was very successful for this group.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Arventum
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arventum » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:37 am

Arventum wrote:
What is an ARR RP?

Antiquity Rises Rampant- an old RP lineage that was very successful for this group.

Oooh, I see.

I was going to try to start another historical RP, but I dunno if I'll get busy and have to disappear again :c

So, I'm just going to wait for a new one.

What time period is ARR in?

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:56 am

Arventum wrote:

Oooh, I see.

I was going to try to start another historical RP, but I dunno if I'll get busy and have to disappear again :c

So, I'm just going to wait for a new one.

What time period is ARR in?

Hm, I can’t even remember. 3000 BCE? 2000?

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:00 am

Tbh, I feel like Historical RP on P2TM is slowly dying.
Political: Monarchist, Integralist, National Syndicalist/Third Position, Christian Humanist.
Personal: Roman Catholic, Scots-German Southerner, North Carolinian. Deo Vindice.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:02 am

Austria and Bavaria wrote:Tbh, I feel like Historical RP on P2TM is slowly dying.

Nah. There will be historical RP forever- it comes in waves. Some years people want more history. Some years fantasy is king. Some years you can’t move for generic “build your space empire” fluffpieces, or academy RPs, or superhero dick-waving contests.

Emilio Aguinaldo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Emilio Aguinaldo » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:33 am

Arventum wrote:What time period is ARR in?

The correct answer is always "Whichever one I can fuck G-tech the most" it fails every time, but I still keep trying
Last edited by Emilio Aguinaldo on Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Industrial States of Columbia
Senator

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Mother Knows Best State

Postby The Industrial States of Columbia » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:50 pm

Cobalt Network Signups-|-Cobalt Network Main Page
A Fan of Type II alternate history
-Dom Pedro II
-Queen Elizabeth I
-Our Current Pope
-Teddy Roosevelt
-Joan of Arc
-Giovanni Belzoni
-Nikola Tesla
Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished.

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:49 am

Hmmm... would there be any interest in an RP of the Norman Conquest of Italy?

Galima
Attaché

Founded: Dec 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Galima » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:22 pm

i would like to join for... more or less the purposes of research for my nation which is.... HIGHLY anachronistic, as it's in the future... but the most advanced thing they have is a P class gunboat. so i'd just like some help coming up with proper military assets for a post apocalyptic nation that found a world war 1 museum and the schematics for the war machines therein. though i definitely wouldn't be opposed to historical RP set in the WW1/2 period.

Emilio Aguinaldo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Emilio Aguinaldo » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:16 pm

Arventum
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arventum » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:58 am

Austria and Bavaria wrote:Hmmm... would there be any interest in an RP of the Norman Conquest of Italy?

Maybe. I'm not super familiar with that conquest, and need to expand my knowledge on Italy. I was going to make Italy in the AD RP, but realized that I had no idea what I was doing, and that even small changes in my history could affect large swaths of Europe. I think that it might be interesting to see, and I also need to expand my knowledge, so, yee.

Would it be a character RP, or a factional/nation-focused one?

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:33 am

Arventum wrote:
Austria and Bavaria wrote:Hmmm... would there be any interest in an RP of the Norman Conquest of Italy?

Maybe. I'm not super familiar with that conquest, and need to expand my knowledge on Italy. I was going to make Italy in the AD RP, but realized that I had no idea what I was doing, and that even small changes in my history could affect large swaths of Europe. I think that it might be interesting to see, and I also need to expand my knowledge, so, yee.

Mostly character, but with that character potentially leading a state.

Arventum
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arventum » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:01 am

Austria and Bavaria wrote:
Arventum wrote:

Mostly character, but with that character potentially leading a state.

If I can get the muse to make a character, and get over this sickness of mine by the time you've made it, I think that I could be up for this RP.

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:20 am

A bit late to reply I suppose, but yes I would be very interested if it took place after mid January. Sorry the Fall of the Roman Empire Rp died out so quickly.
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Galima
Attaché

Founded: Dec 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Galima » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:55 pm

A Grecian Polis based Nations rp, viewtopic.php?f=31&t=433287&p=33218773#p33218773

I'm new to the whole OP thing, so if you have suggestions, please tell me, if it's shit, let me know and tell me why

Lothairingia
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Lothairingia » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:45 pm

ITS NOT NICE TO BE TALKING BEHIND SOMEONES BACK YOU KNOW :( :( :( :( :(
The best post-Frankish state in Europe.
14 year old Anglo-Djiboutian. Anarcho-Capitalist. Agnostic. Asexual but NOT Agender. Seriously. Theres a difference. I still think I'm a dude. I just don't enjoy sexuality. Don't get triggered at me.

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:20 am

Thoughts on an American Revolution RP?

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Founded: Aug 06, 2012

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:22 pm

Austria and Bavaria wrote:Thoughts on an American Revolution RP?

Character RP?
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

Alagarve
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Alagarve » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:52 pm

Austria and Bavaria wrote:Thoughts on an American Revolution RP?

Character RP?

I was thinking more factional.
Formerly Austria and Bavaria.

Personal: Roman Catholic, Scots-German Southerner, North Carolinian.

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Founded: Aug 06, 2012

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:07 am

Alagarve wrote:
Character RP?

I was thinking more factional.

How many factions? United Kingdom, American Revolutionaries, Spain, Netherlands, probably the Germanic mercenaries, Native Americans (neutral, pro-indepedence, anti-independence).
Last edited by The Knockout Gun Gals on Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse