NATION

PASSWORD

World of Conquest (1815 Alt Hist; Open, OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Era the Mind
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Era the Mind » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:36 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Era the Mind wrote:In addition, you guys aren't leaving enough room for other roleplayers with gigantic nations. I'm willing to give up territory to certain people, as long as they go about it right and don't just steal it from me by getting an OP to approve their application, and thus subverting the rules like they usually do. I am even willing to restructure the Federation so that multiple states can roleplay in the same federalized nation. I don't think that it's good taste to have everyone have gargantuan swaths of territory.

... She can't have so many fucking ships. It's not okay numbers, and I've blocked Tag for a reason. Everyone has agreed that having hundreds upon hundreds of ships built by Spain in less than 50 years is laughable.

How does this matter? Do you want to start another conflict? I didn't say I was innocent, I'm just getting tired of this shit. Besides, Sanabel isn't in this roleplay (and Sanabel is far less innocent than me, as I've already exposed).

Because you constantly complain about fighting Era.

Yes, here. Because that's all that happens here, and it's probably why I'm fairly certain Lenciland isn't going to be posting the OP any time soon. (She always says she's going to post it "ASAP'", but then, days later, the RP is a little deader and it hasn't happened).

:/ I'm sick of it. Now get off my back about trying to make this RP better by calling people out on what they're doing. If I don't do it, then things will get out of hand because no one seems to want to enforce anything, or even try to be reasonable.

Pimps Inc
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pimps Inc » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Wat if it's hundreds of sloops and sixth rates?
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - United Mexican States

Risottia wrote:
United States of White America wrote:Although Nietzsche was a god-fearing atheist and his quote is positive, I believe it is negative. I think God has died because of our corrupt, open society, where there is no objective sense of right and wrong. Instead, I propose to resurrect God and avenge him.

No way.

When we meet aliens from outer space, we'll yell:

We poison our air and water to weed out the weak!
We set off fission bombs in our only biosphere!
We nailed our god to a stick!
Don't fuck with the human race!

Kanye West 2024

Era the Mind
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Era the Mind » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:49 pm

Pimps Inc wrote:Wat if it's hundreds of sloops and sixth rates?

Well, considering I have hundreds of sloops and sixth-rates that's probably perfectly fine, because if I didn't like that then I'd be a hypocrite and it would go against everything I just said.

Anyways, thanks for the stuffs, guys. By stuffs I mean conclusion, which is what Pimps' statement is.

So... GOOD DAY!

Tayner
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:10 pm

My post basically says I'm training my milita to be regulars, and that there is a restricted zone around Isle Royale.
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

Pimps Inc
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Pimps Inc » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:18 pm

@Tayner would you like to buy some of my old razeed ships?
Better than anything you have.
Roleplay Information

Risottia wrote:
United States of White America wrote:Although Nietzsche was a god-fearing atheist and his quote is positive, I believe it is negative. I think God has died because of our corrupt, open society, where there is no objective sense of right and wrong. Instead, I propose to resurrect God and avenge him.

No way.

Kanye West 2024

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:20 pm

Era the Mind wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Because you constantly complain about fighting Era.

Yes, here. Because that's all that happens here, and it's probably why I'm fairly certain Lenciland isn't going to be posting the OP any time soon. (She always says she's going to post it "ASAP'", but then, days later, the RP is a little deader and it hasn't happened).

:/ I'm sick of it. Now get off my back about trying to make this RP better by calling people out on what they're doing. If I don't do it, then things will get out of hand because no one seems to want to enforce anything, or even try to be reasonable.

Bitching at people, excuse my language, won't make them change, despite what you may think. I know it sucks to have the OOC clogged up with fighting, but sometimes that's a fact of life here on P2TM, and while we should try to stop fights, we can't stop them all.

Secondly, Lencilands a chick? :blink:
Last edited by New Rnclave on Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Evenia
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Evenia » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:17 pm

Era, you are not an Op, so you can fuck off.

The build-up could last a long time. She said by the end of it, no time for its ending was ever mentioned. You have no authority to issue edicts. So seriously, stop. France is footing a large part of the bill in exchange for their use in Franco-Spanish operations. And Anhold is closing the Straights.

Lenciland
Minister

Founded: Jun 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lenciland » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:19 pm

No, I'm a male. I have the mildly Scandinavia shaped genitalia between my legs. I'm pretty male.

You're right Era, I've been letting everyone get away with way too much. You're part of this everyone. Just saying

Also, here's the new OOC. I'll get the IC up ASAP. It's not perfect, nor is it conplete, but it'll get the job done for now.

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=363959&p=27136004#p27136004
Quotes:
The Land Fomerly Known as Ligerplace wrote:
Lenciland wrote:No there is no Messiah only the Misoiah and that is the Greta One. Bombadil and I am his prophet.

Misoyah Heathens, there is only the one true Ass.
Lo, for his prophet Andy Kaufman came down from on high, to show the ways of the troll.

Karlsreich wrote:And on the fourth day, God created Saturn. And he liked it. So he put a ring on it.

C is for colonies. Rightly we boast. That of all the great nations. Great Britain has the most.
Lenciland & Saint Kitten, neighbors in Hell.
Cthulu be praised!!

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:22 pm

Evenia wrote:Era, you are not an Op, so you can fuck off.

The build-up could last a long time. She said by the end of it, no time for its ending was ever mentioned. You have no authority to issue edicts. So seriously, stop. France is footing a large part of the bill in exchange for their use in Franco-Spanish operations. And Anhold is closing the Straights.

*** Warned for flaming. ***
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Tayner
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:38 pm

Pimps Inc wrote:It's 20 frigates and 10 ships of the line.
Not exactly hundreds.
She'd have to sell her older ships, but she can do it.
Or have them built in foreign shipyards.
Speaking of selling ships, @Tayner would you like to buy some of my old razeed ships of the line?

Sure.
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

Pimps Inc
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Pimps Inc » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:50 pm

Tayner wrote:
Pimps Inc wrote:It's 20 frigates and 10 ships of the line.
Not exactly hundreds.
She'd have to sell her older ships, but she can do it.
Or have them built in foreign shipyards.
Speaking of selling ships, @Tayner would you like to buy some of my old razeed ships of the line?

Sure.

Theres a new OCC thread
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=363959
Roleplay Information

Risottia wrote:

No way.

Kanye West 2024

The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:52 pm

Who is Russia and Prussia/Germany?
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

The Blazing Aura
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 04, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Blazing Aura » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:19 pm

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:Who is Russia and Prussia/Germany?

No Grave digging, it's rude and disrespectful. Not only did this RP die a few weeks back, this is the old RP thread that should have been closed down. If you're looking for your fill of AH RP's look elsewhere I'm afraid.
Jormengand wrote:
The Blazing Aura wrote:aah f***

Nice 3000'th post.

that just makes it better.

Keep it alive!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse