NATION

PASSWORD

Holy High - IC - Open

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:29 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Charlia wrote:"It was excellent last time..."

He opens the door awkwardly, as his hands are full, and walks in, doing the same to the bathroom door, "Good, happy you liked it. Just didn't know if you wanted it any hotter."
Not sure how much hotter I could make it though...
He sets her down next to the tub and tosses a manju jewel in, instantly filling it, and holds his hand over to set it at the appropriate temperature before pouring in some sort of bubble mix stuff.
"There you go." He reaches into the dorm and grabs a brown box, setting it on the rim of the tub, and takes off the top, revealing it to be a box of chocolates.
Ryujin kisses her, then turns to leave, stopping, "Anything else you need?"
She smiled, sinking into the water and letting out an appreciative sigh.

"Thank you, but I think I'll be all right... I'll try to stay awake this time."
Skyline United wrote:
Charlia wrote:"It was excellent last time..."Can't... not while he's still alive...

Why won't it ever stop?

Isn't it obvious? You are mine. You always will be.

Why won't you ever die?!

He heard her thoughts and wrapped his arms around her. "I will not let you be harmed. W-whoever that other voice is, I won't let them hurt you. Please, just rest. You need it." he said with concern.

She nodded wearily. Her last thought before drifting into restless sleep was Thank you...

And then the nightmares started.

"Awake at night, I search my room;
Awash in tears, I sense the gloom.
The stroke of twelve, the witching hour,
The bells speak of his horrid power."

When Charlotte opened her eyes, she literally fell off the side of the bed. She pressed her hands against the ground to get up, but her fingers slid into something sticky. She lifted her hand and looked at her fingers. Red liquid dripped from the ends, and she frowned. She had bled here, and recently... her eyes widened. It had to be the night. Then she heard something--moaning. Crying. The sounds of suffering. A draft brushed her cheek, cool and moist, and a whisper followed.

"A chime for darkness, two for fears,
Three for tyrant's tortured years;
The tones recount the hurts, the lies,
The tears of grief from captive eyes."

"Will you be my friend?" Charlotte sucked in a breath and froze in place. "I'm so lonely. Will you stay with me?" She screamed.

"I cry, I weep, I can't pretend
This darkest night will ever end.
The morn is but a twisted dream;
O wake me now before I scream."

"No! You're dead! Leave me alone!" The draft stopped, as did the voice, and the moaning returned. The laments grew louder. A new voice bounced into the room, clearly from outside.

"As light and darkness storm and clash,
As swords collide and soldiers thrash,
The nightmare pounds within my brain
Of tyrant's tortures, children's chains."

"Stop fighting!" A man's voice, sharp and angry.

"Alas, my fractures leave me there
To merely stand in awestruck stare.
I give my blood and final gasp
And fall into the reaper's grasp."

"No! Please, please! Don't--" Charlotte couldn't breathe. A grunt sounded. Scratching noises, and then a scream. She peeked outside, and then pulled her head back, feeling nauseous. The scream faded quickly as if carried away by the wind, and silence ensued. She gasped for breath, bowing her head.

"The vultures feast; corruption creeps;
Yet I am but a girl asleep.
The bell then tolls the twelve of noon;
Again I count within my swoon."

Then the lonely girl's voice from earlier spoke again. "Dad," it whispered, "I wish you were here. It's so lonely here in the dark."

"The twelfth leaves echoes strewn about,
Like shattered glass reflecting doubt.
I listen while the echoes fade,
And silence starts a new charade."

Charlotte covered her face and wept.

But that wasn't all, no, there was still more to come.

That was when she felt an odd sensation. Like she was being pulled towards something. Pulled towards the girl lying out in the cold, shivering and bleeding. But then once she entered the girl's body, she was herself again, seventeen years old, but still in the same place, the same position. But then she heard footsteps.
She looked up in fear, thinking her tormentor had returned.

No; it was worse.

Thanatos stood in front of her, staring down at her, and she couldn't bear what she saw in his eyes.
She shook her head frantically, reaching out, pleading with him.
"Don't leave me alone! Please, don't leave me here alone again! Please, Thanatos, please, don't leave me here!"
But he looked at her with disgust and contempt.
Then he turned and walked away, fading into night...

And once more, Charlotte was alone, weeping in the dark.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:33 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Jawzarr growled, stepping back, "Vi...you might want to stand back."
He drew his sword, then impaled it into the ground, carving out a very neat circle, adding in what looked to be some sinister mark in the center, and delicately carved out shallow runes on the outside, surrounding them with another circle.
"I've done this before, it should force him to manifest himself in the physical world..." He flips the blade over, setting the pommel on the ground, outside the circles, and slits his wrist on the point, tossing back the sword and letting his blood drip into the circle, all while envisioning his worst fears.
The things that still haunted his nightmares, and more than that, the things he hoped would never come to pass.
"This should work..."

He opens the door awkwardly, as his hands are full, and walks in, doing the same to the bathroom door, "Good, happy you liked it. Just didn't know if you wanted it any hotter."
He sets her down next to the tub and tosses a manju jewel in, instantly filling it, and holds his hand over to set it at the appropriate temperature before pouring in some sort of bubble mix stuff.
"There you go." He reaches into the dorm and grabs a brown box, setting it on the rim of the tub, and takes off the top, revealing it to be a box of chocolates.

He nods and is gone instantly, back at the school.

Lux moved out of the circle, though he was uneasy at the sight of the strange patterns inside it. "...This...will not hurt her, will it?" he asked, eyeing her with concern.

He shook his head, "No, I am summoning Phobia. This will have no effect on the marks until I..." He pauses, "Convince him to remove them."

Charlia wrote:
Ranoria wrote:He opens the door awkwardly, as his hands are full, and walks in, doing the same to the bathroom door, "Good, happy you liked it. Just didn't know if you wanted it any hotter."

Ryujin nods, "It's alright if you do, I don't mind you being comfortable."
He walks out, clucking his tongue for Taiyou to follow, then closes the door before laying down on the bed.
I might need some sleep myself... He closes his eyes, dozing off.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:35 pm

Charlia wrote:
Ranoria wrote:He opens the door awkwardly, as his hands are full, and walks in, doing the same to the bathroom door, "Good, happy you liked it. Just didn't know if you wanted it any hotter."

Skyline United wrote:He heard her thoughts and wrapped his arms around her. "I will not let you be harmed. W-whoever that other voice is, I won't let them hurt you. Please, just rest. You need it." he said with concern.

She nodded wearily. Her last thought before drifting into restless sleep was Thank you...

When Charlotte opened her eyes, she literally fell off the side of the bed. She pressed her hands against the ground to get up, but her fingers slid into something sticky. She lifted her hand and looked at her fingers. Red liquid dripped from the ends, and she frowned. She had bled here, and recently... her eyes widened. It had to be the night. Then she heard something--moaning. Crying. The sounds of suffering. A draft brushed her cheek, cool and moist, and a whisper followed.

"Will you be my friend?" Charlotte sucked in a breath and froze in place. "I'm so lonely. Will you stay with me?" She screamed.

"No! You're dead! Leave me alone!" The draft stopped, as did the voice, and the moaning returned. The laments grew louder. A new voice bounced into the room, clearly from outside.

"No! Please, please! Don't--" Charlotte couldn't breathe. A grunt sounded. Scratching noises, and then a scream. She peeked outside, and then pulled her head back, feeling nauseous. The scream faded quickly as if carried away by the wind, and silence ensued. She gasped for breath, bowing her head.

Then the lonely girl's voice from earlier spoke again. "Dad," it whispered, "I wish you were here. It's so lonely here in the dark."

That was when she felt an odd sensation. Like she was being pulled towards something. Pulled towards the girl lying out in the cold, shivering and bleeding. But then once she entered the girl's body, she was herself again, seventeen years old, but still in the same place, the same position. But then she heard footsteps.

No; it was worse.

Thanatos stood in front of her, staring down at her, and she couldn't bear what she saw in his eyes.
"Don't leave me alone! Please, don't leave me here alone again! Please, Thanatos, please, don't leave me here!"

Mason carried her to a tree and let he rest her head on his lap. Due to the fact that she was still making physical contact with him, he saw her nightmare. He wanted to do something, but couldn't. A tear ran down his face as he said, "I-I'm so sorry... I didn't know that it was that bad. I-I want to help, but I can't..."
Self-Appointed RPer of The Prince of Darkness, Dracula, Vlad Tepes himself. Theme.
The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
Winter months cause me to go into depression.
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
I am a feminist! #Equality
Pfft. Friends. People claim to be them, but they'll turn their back on you in a heartbeat.
Theme Song

Free Empire of the Low Isles
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:36 pm

Raphael passes out, breathing quietly.

And also snuggled up against Patriah.
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

An Egalitarian, humanist, and a member of the glorious Kekistani people!

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:37 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Luminesa wrote:
Lux moved out of the circle, though he was uneasy at the sight of the strange patterns inside it. "...This...will not hurt her, will it?" he asked, eyeing her with concern.

He shook his head, "No, I am summoning Phobia. This will have no effect on the marks until I..." He pauses, "Convince him to remove them."

Charlia wrote:She smiled, sinking into the water and letting out an appreciative sigh.

He walks out, clucking his tongue for Taiyou to follow, then closes the door before laying down on the bed.

A red mist swarmed to the circle from all directions. Slowly, it formed Phobia. He dropped to his feet and sighed. "I leave to prevent a war, and you bring me back. Why?"
Self-Appointed RPer of The Prince of Darkness, Dracula, Vlad Tepes himself. Theme.
The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Pfft. Friends. People claim to be them, but they'll turn their back on you in a heartbeat.
Theme Song

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:37 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Luminesa wrote:

Charlia wrote:She smiled, sinking into the water and letting out an appreciative sigh.

Lux nodded, and stepped out the circle. All the while, he could feel a strange darkness not too far away.

But...we have beaten Thanakron...what could it be now? he thought.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:38 pm

Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:Raphael passes out, breathing quietly.

Patriah stared at him, slightly uncomfortable. Nevertheless, he was too tired to move, and so he went to sleep. If Hamiri and Otohime beat him up, that was on them. They hadn't blown-up a throne and hadn't had to eat one-and-half whales to keep from going insane.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:40 pm

Skyline United wrote:

No; it was worse.

Mason carried her to a tree and let he rest her head on his lap. Due to the fact that she was still making physical contact with him, he saw her nightmare. He wanted to do something, but couldn't. A tear ran down his face as he said, "I-I'm so sorry... I didn't know that it was that bad. I-I want to help, but I can't..."

She couldn't hear him. She just hugged herself in her sleep, crying bitterly.

All she could hear in her tortured mind was her own screaming.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:40 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Ranoria wrote:He shook his head, "No, I am summoning Phobia. This will have no effect on the marks until I..." He pauses, "Convince him to remove them."

A red mist swarmed to the circle from all directions. Slowly, it formed Phobia. He dropped to his feet and sighed. "I leave to prevent a war, and you bring me back. Why?"

Jawzarr became uneasy.
"I need you to remove your daughter's curse, Fear. You can leave once that's done." He motions towards the circle. "You know as well as I do that you can't leave until I let you."

Luminesa wrote:
Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:Raphael passes out, breathing quietly.

Patriah stared at him, slightly uncomfortable. Nevertheless, he was too tired to move, and so he went to sleep. If Hamiri and Otohime beat him up, that was on them. They hadn't blown-up a throne and hadn't had to eat one-and-half whales to keep from going insane.

Zhan, as a thousand pound wolf, decides to weasel his way in and lays down before shuffling over and slipping his head between them.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Free Empire of the Low Isles
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:42 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:A red mist swarmed to the circle from all directions. Slowly, it formed Phobia. He dropped to his feet and sighed. "I leave to prevent a war, and you bring me back. Why?"

Jawzarr became uneasy.
"I need you to remove your daughter's curse, Fear. You can leave once that's done." He motions towards the circle. "You know as well as I do that you can't leave until I let you."

Luminesa wrote:

Zhan, as a thousand pound wolf, decides to weasel his way in and lays down before shuffling over and slipping his head between them.

Raphael shifts around, wrapping both Zahn and Patriah into a hug.
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

An Egalitarian, humanist, and a member of the glorious Kekistani people!

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:43 pm

Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Jawzarr became uneasy.

Raphael shifts around, wrapping both Zahn and Patriah into a hug.

Zhan's tail thumps loudly, licking Raphael a couple times and giving off a high pitched yawn. his jaws snapping shut at its conclusion.
Lumi is my NS mom

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:43 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:A red mist swarmed to the circle from all directions. Slowly, it formed Phobia. He dropped to his feet and sighed. "I leave to prevent a war, and you bring me back. Why?"

Jawzarr became uneasy.

Luminesa wrote:

Patriah grinned at him. "You drool on me and I'll knock out all your teeth, got it?" he mumbled, wearily. Nevertheless he found himself sleeping on top of his back, needing a comfy pillow to rest his head on.
-Alan Jackson

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:45 pm

Charlia wrote:
Skyline United wrote:Mason carried her to a tree and let he rest her head on his lap. Due to the fact that she was still making physical contact with him, he saw her nightmare. He wanted to do something, but couldn't. A tear ran down his face as he said, "I-I'm so sorry... I didn't know that it was that bad. I-I want to help, but I can't..."

She couldn't hear him. She just hugged herself in her sleep, crying bitterly.

He took a deep breath. "I have sworn to Phobia that I shall never return to the dreamscape, but I can't let her suffer. I refuse to let her suffer." He threw his sword into the distance and placed a hand on her forehead. "I'm coming Charlotte, just don't give up." he said before entering the dream.
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:46 pm

Ranoria wrote:

Jawzarr became uneasy.

Luminesa wrote:

"Forgive me, but I refuse. It's the only way that I could protect her." he said in a cold tone.
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:48 pm

Skyline United wrote:

"Forgive me, but I refuse. It's the only way that I could protect her." he said in a cold tone.

"What are you protecting her from?" Lux questioned, now stepping back into the circle next to Violet, sensing her fear.
-Alan Jackson

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:50 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Skyline United wrote:"Forgive me, but I refuse. It's the only way that I could protect her." he said in a cold tone.

"What are you protecting her from?" Lux questioned, now stepping back into the circle next to Violet, sensing her fear.

"She is beautiful, and that is what I fear. It can be very dangerous for someone like her in Hell. Tell me, do you know what an Incubus is?"
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:51 pm

Skyline United wrote:

He growls, showing his teeth, not fangs, but sharper than they should be for certain, and pulling a hand up for his sword. "What do you mean protect her? Believe me, I'm sufficient for that at least." He grasps the hilt, half drawing the massive sword, his other hand clenched in a fist, sunfire leaking out of it.
"I'm not going to force myself to stay away from Violet for eternity, now remove the marks."
He didn't even acknowledge Lux's attempts at being civil.

Skyline United wrote:
Luminesa wrote:

"She is beautiful, and that is what I fear. It can be very dangerous for someone like her in Hell. Tell me, do you know what an Incubus is?"

"I'm enough to keep her safe, and do you honestly think someone like Lucifer or Azazel is going to care if she dies? Idiot."
Lumi is my NS mom

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:55 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Charlia wrote:She couldn't hear him. She just hugged herself in her sleep, crying bitterly.

He took a deep breath. "I have sworn to Phobia that I shall never return to the dreamscape, but I can't let her suffer. I refuse to let her suffer." He threw his sword into the distance and placed a hand on her forehead. "I'm coming Charlotte, just don't give up." he said before entering the dream.

Her loneliness had been bad enough... but it didn't last.

She was reliving the absolute horror and pain of the first night, suffering endlessly.

She didn't know she was dreaming. She just wanted to die.

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:55 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:"Forgive me, but I refuse. It's the only way that I could protect her." he said in a cold tone.

He growls, showing his teeth, not fangs, but sharper than they should be for certain, and pulling a hand up for his sword. "What do you mean protect her? Believe me, I'm sufficient for that at least." He grasps the hilt, half drawing the massive sword, his other hand clenched in a fist, sunfire leaking out of it.
"I'm not going to force myself to stay away from Violet for eternity, now remove the marks."

Skyline United wrote:"She is beautiful, and that is what I fear. It can be very dangerous for someone like her in Hell. Tell me, do you know what an Incubus is?"

"I'm enough to keep her safe, and do you honestly think someone like Lucifer or Azazel is going to care if she dies? Idiot."

He laughed at his response. "You're a fool. You do not understand. I care about my daughter. I do not want her to feel harm from love. I have told her that he mother is Reverie, but that is not true. Her mother is Rose. The child of me and my enemy."
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:57 pm

Charlia wrote:
Skyline United wrote:He took a deep breath. "I have sworn to Phobia that I shall never return to the dreamscape, but I can't let her suffer. I refuse to let her suffer." He threw his sword into the distance and placed a hand on her forehead. "I'm coming Charlotte, just don't give up." he said before entering the dream.

Her loneliness had been bad enough... but it didn't last.

She was reliving the absolute horror and pain of the first night, suffering endlessly.

He attempted to summon his blades of light and dark, but something was preventing him. This did not deter him. He wandered around in her nightmare, unarmed. Only one thing mattered to him, finding her.
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:01 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Ranoria wrote:He growls, showing his teeth, not fangs, but sharper than they should be for certain, and pulling a hand up for his sword. "What do you mean protect her? Believe me, I'm sufficient for that at least." He grasps the hilt, half drawing the massive sword, his other hand clenched in a fist, sunfire leaking out of it.

He laughed at his response. "You're a fool. You do not understand. I care about my daughter. I do not want her to feel harm from love. I have told her that he mother is Reverie, but that is not true. Her mother is Rose. The child of me and my enemy."

He growled, he honestly couldn't give a damn about her mother, but he drew his blade, letting it slam into the ground, half of it sheathed in the earth before he yanked it out again, holding it to Phobia's throat effortlessly despite its insane weight.
"You honestly think I would hurt her? Look at your daughter Fear, she is a flower in this world, I have turned down many, but I would chase her across the stars if I had to. And you are not going to stop me. Even if she wold not have me, her love for this world is too deep, her curse to great a burden for her delicate shoulders to bear."
His eyes narrow, "Now you have three options here. You are going to do what I've told you, or I could simply beat you into submission."
He stops, letting his sword fall. "Or I could swear to never hurt her, to protect her as long as I can, with my life if necassary. I'll do anything...just...remove her curse, please."
Lumi is my NS mom

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:03 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Charlia wrote:Her loneliness had been bad enough... but it didn't last.

He attempted to summon his blades of light and dark, but something was preventing him. This did not deter him. He wandered around in her nightmare, unarmed. Only one thing mattered to him, finding her.

In the end, what could be found was a small house, nothing special, simply... there.

What was important was what was happening outside the house.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:03 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Luminesa wrote:

He narrowed his eyes slightly. "I used to be of the darkness myself. I knew quite a few Incubii. And you say...her mother is Rose?" He looked down at Inari, in his arms. He smiled quietly, scratching the tiny fox behind the ears. He walked next to Jawzarr and put a hand on his shoulder, patiently. "There is no need. Put your sword away," he whispered.

He then looked up at Phobia, frowning. "Tell me, Phobia...you say you love her, yet you defend her from love...from her mother, from the care of others...Are you certain the one you are defending her from...is not yourself?"
-Alan Jackson

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:05 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:He laughed at his response. "You're a fool. You do not understand. I care about my daughter. I do not want her to feel harm from love. I have told her that he mother is Reverie, but that is not true. Her mother is Rose. The child of me and my enemy."

He growled, he honestly couldn't give a damn about her mother, but he drew his blade, letting it slam into the ground, half of it sheathed in the earth before he yanked it out again, holding it to Phobia's throat effortlessly despite its insane weight.
"You honestly think I would hurt her? Look at your daughter Fear, she is a flower in this world, I have turned down many, but I would chase her across the stars if I had to. And you are not going to stop me. Even if she wold not have me, her love for this world is too deep, her curse to great a burden for her delicate shoulders to bear."
His eyes narrow, "Now you have three options here. You are going to do what I've told you, or I could simply beat you into submission."
He stops, letting his sword fall. "Or I could swear to never hurt her, to protect her as long as I can, with my life if necassary. I'll do anything...just...remove her curse, please."

"Your empty threats do not phase me dragon. This body is not physical. For it is only a manifestation. This is not my true self. Now then, I need further convincing."
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:07 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Ranoria wrote:He growled, he honestly couldn't give a damn about her mother, but he drew his blade, letting it slam into the ground, half of it sheathed in the earth before he yanked it out again, holding it to Phobia's throat effortlessly despite its insane weight.

"Your empty threats do not phase me dragon. This body is not physical. For it is only a manifestation. This is not my true self. Now then, I need further convincing."

At Lux's words, he had sheathed his sword, but snarled, "I told you already. Anything. What do you need me to do? I've already given my blood for this, why would I spend so much effort, pain, and time if I didn't love her? Now tell me, what do you need?"
Lumi is my NS mom

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse