NATION

PASSWORD

Holy High - IC - Open

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:46 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Skyline United wrote:Mason finally stopped walking around and sat on a bench. He sighed and continued to look around as he rested. "Where are they?" he asked himself. He was worried about Mair and Voi.

She turned around completely so that her back was dirctly in front of him. Slowly, she lifted up her shirt to the point where he could see the markings without her having to take it off.

He looked at Jawzarr and smiled gently. "I would never seek to violate the privacy of such a fragile creature. You may trust me," he replied. He then examined the marks, and nodded, as if he knew now what to do. Gently, light enough that she would hardly feel his hand, he placed his palm on her back, and he closed his eyes, concentrating light into her marking. "Just take one deep breath, and it will be done, little one," he told her, quietly.

She jumped up and hid behind Jawzarr. "N-no... That'll only make it worse..."
Self-Appointed RPer of The Prince of Darkness, Dracula, Vlad Tepes himself. Theme.
The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
Winter months cause me to go into depression.
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
I am a feminist! #Equality
Pfft. Friends. People claim to be them, but they'll turn their back on you in a heartbeat.
Theme Song

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:46 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Skyline United wrote:Mason finally stopped walking around and sat on a bench. He sighed and continued to look around as he rested. "Where are they?" he asked himself. He was worried about Mair and Voi.

She turned around completely so that her back was dirctly in front of him. Slowly, she lifted up her shirt to the point where he could see the markings without her having to take it off.

He looked at Jawzarr and smiled gently. "I would never seek to violate the privacy of such a fragile creature. You may trust me," he replied. He then examined the marks, and nodded, as if he knew now what to do. Gently, light enough that she would hardly feel his hand, he placed his palm on her back, and he closed his eyes, concentrating light into her marking. "Just take one deep breath, and it will be done, little one," he told her, quietly.

Charlotte collapsed in a shivering heap, exhausted both physically, mentally, and emotionally. She couldn't speak at first, and had to wait until she could summon her voice.
Loki was grateful it was all over.

He had seen people... Baldr... it was...

Horrible.
Amaterasu was just tired. She had worked too hard.
Haruka still couldn't quite believe Kyoko was 'alive', such as it was. She hugged Xavier, whispering 'Thank you' over and over.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:47 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Luminesa wrote:

She jumped up and hid behind Jawzarr. "N-no... That'll only make it worse..."

He looked at her, and then he closed his eyes and shook his head. "Please trust me. I do not wish to hurt you. I helped Inari, see?" He nodded to her, showing her that Inari's markings were also gone.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Free Empire of the Low Isles
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:50 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Jawzarr steps forward, then checks himself, backing up, "Vi...he might be able to help, maybe even get them off..." He looks down at the sleeping Inari, "Or could she know anything about it..?"

Otohime smirks, "Close Raph? Really now, maybe we'll add in thirty lashes as well..."

She claps her hands together, "That's a great idea Hamiri!" She looks down at Raph, "Get up sweetie, or I'll let him and father chase you." She turns back to Patriah, "Borrow?" He extends a hand, summoning another gold bar worth about three thousand dollars, "He's not the only sea god in the world you know."

She gasped. "Ah...I-I don't think we'll have to spend that much money...except..." She paused, looking away. "Well, maybe to renovate your room...and I might need another outfit myself, after this last fight...alright! Let's get going, then!" She then grabbed Otohime's hand, and the two girls both flew off.

Meanwhile, Patriah smirked at Raphael. "Women, huh? They love you one minute and leave you to go buy cute things in the next," he joked.

Raphael blinks, as his head hits the ground. "Yup..." he says quietly, suddenly overwhelmed.
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

An Egalitarian, humanist, and a member of the glorious Kekistani people!

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:51 pm

Charlia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:

Charlotte collapsed in a shivering heap, exhausted both physically, mentally, and emotionally. She couldn't speak at first, and had to wait until she could summon her voice.

Horrible.
Haruka still couldn't quite believe Kyoko was 'alive', such as it was. She hugged Xavier, whispering 'Thank you' over and over.

He laughed. "It's no problem...Haruka-kun..." he answered, using the affectionate term for the first time. He had only used it for one other person ever, thus he felt strange using it here. Yet it felt right. She was important to him, as was her little baby, Kyoko, who he treated like his own daughter. "I'm happy Kyoko-tan is back, too..." he said, poking her nose with his, like a loving father would toward a baby.

Meanwhile, Patriah collapsed next to Raphael, and then stared at Charlotte. "Hey! You alright? What's wrong?" he asked.

Am I the only one who thinks Xavier is adorable, too?
Last edited by Luminesa on Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

The Dystopian Isles of Frisct
Minister

Founded: Nov 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dystopian Isles of Frisct » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:51 pm

Sphero was just being Sphero.

He was analyzing thing here and there around the area randomly to collect data, sometimes checking up on his calculation about piano notes which was very nearly done.

He had sensed all of the life come back to Earth, but he wasn't bothered by it in the slightest.

He noticed all objects Christmas just strewn around and was very confused.

What is with all this elaborate set up?

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:53 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Skyline United wrote:She jumped up and hid behind Jawzarr. "N-no... That'll only make it worse..."

He looked at her, and then he closed his eyes and shook his head. "Please trust me. I do not wish to hurt you. I helped Inari, see?" He nodded to her, showing her that Inari's markings were also gone.

She shook her head and continued to hide behind Jawzarr. "You don't understand... There is only one who can remove them... He denied me long ago..."
Self-Appointed RPer of The Prince of Darkness, Dracula, Vlad Tepes himself. Theme.
The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Pfft. Friends. People claim to be them, but they'll turn their back on you in a heartbeat.
Theme Song

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:55 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Luminesa wrote:
"You do not need to be embarrassed in front of me...After all, I used to have plenty of markings all over my body...I will not look at anything other than the mark. You need not worry about that," he answered, compassion in his eyes as he looked upon this little fox.

Jawzarr let out a bit of a growl, "No offense stranger, but if you even get the idea of looking at anything else I'll personally dash your skull."

As Violet showed her markings, he tensed up, going silent, and crossed his arms, uncomfortable.

Luminesa wrote:
She gasped. "Ah...I-I don't think we'll have to spend that much money...except..." She paused, looking away. "Well, maybe to renovate your room...and I might need another outfit myself, after this last fight...alright! Let's get going, then!" She then grabbed Otohime's hand, and the two girls both flew off.

Meanwhile, Patriah smirked at Raphael. "Women, huh? They love you one minute and leave you to go buy cute things in the next," he joked.

Otohime giggles, changing into a dragon to keep up, "No biggie, we can use however much we need. And let's get you some stuff too, can't waste such a pretty face with a torn up outfit!"
Go easy on me Lumi, I know nothing about clothes or shopping...

She nodded, as they landed in New York. "Well, with $3,000 to spend, let's get busy!" she exclaimed.

You're lucky I'm a girl and Hamiri is a good big sister, then. ;3
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:55 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:Charlotte collapsed in a shivering heap, exhausted both physically, mentally, and emotionally. She couldn't speak at first, and had to wait until she could summon her voice.

Horrible.

He laughed. "It's no problem...Haruka-kun..." he answered, using the affectionate term for the first time. He had only used it for one other person ever, thus he felt strange using it here. Yet it felt right. She was important to him, as was her little baby, Kyoko, who he treated like his own daughter. "I'm happy Kyoko-tan is back, too..." he said, poking her nose with his, like a loving father would toward a baby.

Meanwhile, Patriah collapsed next to Raphael, and then stared at Charlotte. "Hey! You alright? What's wrong?" he asked.

Kyoko just grinned, and then nibbled him. She seemed to enjoy that.

No. He is totally adorable.

She was still shaking and crying, but at least she had found her voice again.

"It's... not over... not for me... He's... alive..."

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:58 pm

Charlia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:

Horrible.

Ryujin stood behind her, arms around your waist, "You're too tired to be excited aren't you? Want me to make you another bath? I'll even put bubbles in it."

Skyline United wrote:
Luminesa wrote:

She shook her head and continued to hide behind Jawzarr. "You don't understand... There is only one who can remove them... He denied me long ago..."

Jawzarr, an arm held out between Violet and Lux, turned to her, eyes narrowed, "And just who might this be?" One hand fingered hiss sword, the other he was about to place on her shoulder before pulling it back as to not hurt her.

Luminesa wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Jawzarr let out a bit of a growl, "No offense stranger, but if you even get the idea of looking at anything else I'll personally dash your skull."

As Violet showed her markings, he tensed up, going silent, and crossed his arms, uncomfortable.

Otohime giggles, changing into a dragon to keep up, "No biggie, we can use however much we need. And let's get you some stuff too, can't waste such a pretty face with a torn up outfit!"
Go easy on me Lumi, I know nothing about clothes or shopping...

She nodded, as they landed in New York. "Well, with $3,000 to spend, let's get busy!" she exclaimed.

Otohime's jaw dropped, "There's even more people here than there were at McDonalds..."
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:00 pm

Charlia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:

Kyoko just grinned, and then nibbled him. She seemed to enjoy that.

Patriah sat up. "Who's alive? We killed Michael, I didn't even get to pound him, like I wanted," he replied, grumbling.
-Alan Jackson

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:02 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Charlia wrote:Charlotte collapsed in a shivering heap, exhausted both physically, mentally, and emotionally. She couldn't speak at first, and had to wait until she could summon her voice.

Horrible.

Ryujin stood behind her, arms around your waist, "You're too tired to be excited aren't you? Want me to make you another bath? I'll even put bubbles in it."

Skyline United wrote:She shook her head and continued to hide behind Jawzarr. "You don't understand... There is only one who can remove them... He denied me long ago..."

Jawzarr, an arm held out between Violet and Lux, turned to her, eyes narrowed, "And just who might this be?" One hand fingered hiss sword, the other he was about to place on her shoulder before pulling it back as to not hurt her.

Luminesa wrote:

Otohime's jaw dropped, "There's even more people here than there were at McDonalds..."

She laughed. "It's New York, that's why. And right in the middle of the...um...'Christmas' season, I think. So let's go see what we can find!" she told her, taking her hand and leading her through the crowds.
-Alan Jackson

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:02 pm

Ranoria wrote:

Horrible.

Skyline United wrote:She shook her head and continued to hide behind Jawzarr. "You don't understand... There is only one who can remove them... He denied me long ago..."

Luminesa wrote:

"M-my supposed father, Phobia..." She said weakly.
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:03 pm

Ranoria wrote:

Horrible.

She nodded.

"Please... I can't believe how hard that was..."
Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:Kyoko just grinned, and then nibbled him. She seemed to enjoy that.

Patriah sat up. "Who's alive? We killed Michael, I didn't even get to pound him, like I wanted," he replied, grumbling.
She shook her head, trembling with terror.

"He came back... with everyone else... he's still here..."

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:06 pm

Giftzhan, looks over to Tsuki, placing a hand on the ground, and searching, finding a hunter, and then stopping himself, "I'm headed back to the school, wanna come?"

Skyline United wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Ryujin stood behind her, arms around your waist, "You're too tired to be excited aren't you? Want me to make you another bath? I'll even put bubbles in it."

Hearing the way she replied, and seeing her demeanor, his first instinct would've been to hold her until it all went away.
He couldn't though. Not until this was solved.
"Phobia, as in fear? The incarnation of fear? I know of a method of summoning him, if that's the case."

Charlia wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Ryujin stood behind her, arms around your waist, "You're too tired to be excited aren't you? Want me to make you another bath? I'll even put bubbles in it."
She nodded.

He scoops her up into his arms, smiling all the way. "No problem honey. Was it warm enough for you last time?" He starts heading into the school, shrugging towards Patriah as he went in, Taiyou jogging at his heels.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:09 pm

Skyline United wrote:

He nodded slowly. "...And there is no one else?..." he whispered.
-Alan Jackson

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:10 pm

Charlia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:

Horrible.

Mason stepped through a portal and held Charlotte up. He leaned in and whispered, "I've got you. You're my friend. I'm sorry that I was unable to stop any harm brought upon you. Just rest." He allowed her to lean on him while he used his light to heal her.
Last edited by Skyline United on Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:11 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Skyline United wrote:"M-my supposed father, Phobia..." She said weakly.

"There was my mother...but she's dead..."
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:12 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Charlia wrote:She nodded.

He scoops her up into his arms, smiling all the way. "No problem honey. Was it warm enough for you last time?" He starts heading into the school, shrugging towards Patriah as he went in, Taiyou jogging at his heels.

"It was excellent last time..."
Skyline United wrote:

Horrible.

Mason stepped through a portal and held her up. He leaned in and whispered, "I've got you. You're my friend. I'm sorry that I was unable to stop any harm brought upon you. Just rest." He allowed her to lean on him while he used his light to heal her.
Can't... not while he's still alive...

Why won't it ever stop?

Isn't it obvious? You are mine. You always will be.

Why won't you ever die?!

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:16 pm

Charlia wrote:
Ranoria wrote:He scoops her up into his arms, smiling all the way. "No problem honey. Was it warm enough for you last time?" He starts heading into the school, shrugging towards Patriah as he went in, Taiyou jogging at his heels.

Skyline United wrote:Mason stepped through a portal and held her up. He leaned in and whispered, "I've got you. You're my friend. I'm sorry that I was unable to stop any harm brought upon you. Just rest." He allowed her to lean on him while he used his light to heal her.
Can't... not while he's still alive...

Why won't it ever stop?

Isn't it obvious? You are mine. You always will be.

Why won't you ever die?!

He heard her thoughts and wrapped his arms around her. "I will not let you be harmed. W-whoever that other voice is, I won't let them hurt you. Please, just rest. You need it." he said with concern.
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:21 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Luminesa wrote:

He thought for a moment, and then he realized something, as he felt Inari sleeping peacefully in his arms. "And your mother...was she...Hope?" he asked.
-Alan Jackson

Free Empire of the Low Isles
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:21 pm

Ranoria wrote:Giftzhan, looks over to Tsuki, placing a hand on the ground, and searching, finding a hunter, and then stopping himself, "I'm headed back to the school, wanna come?"

Skyline United wrote:"M-my supposed father, Phobia..." She said weakly.

Hearing the way she replied, and seeing her demeanor, his first instinct would've been to hold her until it all went away.
"Phobia, as in fear? The incarnation of fear? I know of a method of summoning him, if that's the case."

Charlia wrote:She nodded.

Tsuki looks at him, then back up at the sky. "No... You go on ahead."
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

An Egalitarian, humanist, and a member of the glorious Kekistani people!

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:22 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Luminesa wrote:

Jawzarr growled, stepping back, "Vi...you might want to stand back."
He drew his sword, then impaled it into the ground, carving out a very neat circle, adding in what looked to be some sinister mark in the center, and delicately carved out shallow runes on the outside, surrounding them with another circle.
"I've done this before, it should force him to manifest himself in the physical world..." He flips the blade over, setting the pommel on the ground, outside the circles, and slits his wrist on the point, tossing back the sword and letting his blood drip into the circle, all while envisioning his worst fears.
The things that still haunted his nightmares, and more than that, the things he hoped would never come to pass.
"This should work..."

Charlia wrote:
Ranoria wrote:He scoops her up into his arms, smiling all the way. "No problem honey. Was it warm enough for you last time?" He starts heading into the school, shrugging towards Patriah as he went in, Taiyou jogging at his heels.

He opens the door awkwardly, as his hands are full, and walks in, doing the same to the bathroom door, "Good, happy you liked it. Just didn't know if you wanted it any hotter."
Not sure how much hotter I could make it though...
He sets her down next to the tub and tosses a manju jewel in, instantly filling it, and holds his hand over to set it at the appropriate temperature before pouring in some sort of bubble mix stuff.
"There you go." He reaches into the dorm and grabs a brown box, setting it on the rim of the tub, and takes off the top, revealing it to be a box of chocolates.
Ryujin kisses her, then turns to leave, stopping, "Anything else you need?"

Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Giftzhan, looks over to Tsuki, placing a hand on the ground, and searching, finding a hunter, and then stopping himself, "I'm headed back to the school, wanna come?"

He nods and is gone instantly, back at the school.
Lumi is my NS mom

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:23 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Skyline United wrote:"There was my mother...but she's dead..."

He thought for a moment, and then he realized something, as he felt Inari sleeping peacefully in his arms. "And your mother...was she...Hope?" he asked.

"Reverie, Dreams." she corrected.
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:25 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:"There was my mother...but she's dead..."

Jawzarr growled, stepping back, "Vi...you might want to stand back."
He drew his sword, then impaled it into the ground, carving out a very neat circle, adding in what looked to be some sinister mark in the center, and delicately carved out shallow runes on the outside, surrounding them with another circle.
"I've done this before, it should force him to manifest himself in the physical world..." He flips the blade over, setting the pommel on the ground, outside the circles, and slits his wrist on the point, tossing back the sword and letting his blood drip into the circle, all while envisioning his worst fears.
The things that still haunted his nightmares, and more than that, the things he hoped would never come to pass.
"This should work..."

Charlia wrote:"It was excellent last time..."

He opens the door awkwardly, as his hands are full, and walks in, doing the same to the bathroom door, "Good, happy you liked it. Just didn't know if you wanted it any hotter."
Not sure how much hotter I could make it though...
He sets her down next to the tub and tosses a manju jewel in, instantly filling it, and holds his hand over to set it at the appropriate temperature before pouring in some sort of bubble mix stuff.
"There you go." He reaches into the dorm and grabs a brown box, setting it on the rim of the tub, and takes off the top, revealing it to be a box of chocolates.
Ryujin kisses her, then turns to leave, stopping, "Anything else you need?"

Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:

He nods and is gone instantly, back at the school.

Lux moved out of the circle, though he was uneasy at the sight of the strange patterns inside it. "...This...will not hurt her, will it?" he asked, eyeing her with concern.
-Alan Jackson

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse