NATION

PASSWORD

Holy High - IC - Open

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Saskisdi
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saskisdi » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:37 am

Just then, Lucas breaks his own awkward silence with about 30 seconds of snapping. Christmas decorations appear throughout the school as Santa hats fall from the ceiling. Snowflakes flutter down, but are not cold to the touch, and instruments start playing "Carol of the Bells" in the background. "So, it's Christmas. Who knew?" He snaps his fingers once more, and a glass of eggnog appears in his hand, which he hastily downs. "So who wants to get "festive"? He refills his cup and takes a sip as he sits down in his randomly-appearing folding chair.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:56 am

Saskisdi wrote:Just then, Lucas breaks his own awkward silence with about 30 seconds of snapping. Christmas decorations appear throughout the school as Santa hats fall from the ceiling. Snowflakes flutter down, but are not cold to the touch, and instruments start playing "Carol of the Bells" in the background. "So, it's Christmas. Who knew?" He snaps his fingers once more, and a glass of eggnog appears in his hand, which he hastily downs. "So who wants to get "festive"? He refills his cup and takes a sip as he sits down in his randomly-appearing folding chair.

Hamiri blinked, as a reef fell on her head. "Sooooo...Christmas is the celebration oooooof..." She looked around, slightly confused. "Again, newbie here," she muttered.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

The Amalur
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Amalur » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:18 pm

Yuno still lost in the middle of nowhere.
"I need to get back."
Rikka Takanashi
I'm not stupid, Im insane there is a difference.
People- Hold it steady.

Me- F*ck I dropped it again!

People- God damnit just put it down!

Me- But it's fuzzy.

Warning Flashing Images!

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:19 pm

The Amalur wrote:Yuno still lost in the middle of nowhere.
"I need to get back."

Mason opened a portal next to her and stepped through. "Hey! So, the apocalypse is over. Want to come back?"
Self-Appointed RPer of The Prince of Darkness, Dracula, Vlad Tepes himself. Theme.
The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
Winter months cause me to go into depression.
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
I am a feminist! #Equality
Pfft. Friends. People claim to be them, but they'll turn their back on you in a heartbeat.
Theme Song

The Amalur
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Amalur » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:24 pm

Skyline United wrote:
The Amalur wrote:Yuno still lost in the middle of nowhere.
"I need to get back."

Mason opened a portal next to her and stepped through. "Hey! So, the apocalypse is over. Want to come back?"

She walks through without a word, still quite mad.
Rikka Takanashi
People- Hold it steady.

Me- But it's fuzzy.

Warning Flashing Images!

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:26 pm

The Amalur wrote:
Skyline United wrote:Mason opened a portal next to her and stepped through. "Hey! So, the apocalypse is over. Want to come back?"

She walks through without a word, still quite mad.

He sighed and decides to break the silence. "Sorry for leaving you there. You're new here, so I didn't want you to get hurt. I-I'm sorry."
Self-Appointed RPer of The Prince of Darkness, Dracula, Vlad Tepes himself. Theme.
The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Pfft. Friends. People claim to be them, but they'll turn their back on you in a heartbeat.
Theme Song

The Amalur
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Amalur » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:32 pm

Skyline United wrote:
The Amalur wrote:She walks through without a word, still quite mad.

He sighed and decides to break the silence. "Sorry for leaving you there. You're new here, so I didn't want you to get hurt. I-I'm sorry."

She looks at him.
"It's fine I would of made it back... Eventually."
She continues walking,
"Besides you were only trying to help."
Rikka Takanashi
People- Hold it steady.

Me- But it's fuzzy.

Warning Flashing Images!

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:39 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:
Raphael smiles and kisses her.

"About what, Lux?" Raphael says, tilting his head.

"...I-I...Otohime...especially...please forgive me, Dragon Princess, for being foolish..." he began, bowing to her deeply, and then standing again, "I-I...was under the impression that...because...he was happy with you...th-that...That he did not love me because he was in love with you...th-that...he only considered me a shadow...because...he loved you..." He was averting his eyes, blushing a bright pink and twiddling his index fingers, all the while still holding Inari in his arms, and feeling awful for having thought such things.

She sits up with a sigh and stands, putting her hands on Lux's shoulders, "Oh Lux, you're not to blame, you were confused and you're young, with so much to learn," she shots a look down at Raph, then looks back at Lux, "And he said some things that would only further confuse you." She kissed his forehead, "No need to be so timid Lux, even if you did something wrong, I doubt I could stay mad at you for long." She pauses, "I'll make sure Raph is punished for his little 'joke' though, don't you worry." She sat down then, pulling Raph's head into her lap and running her hands through his hair, "But for now I just want to be with him."
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Free Empire of the Low Isles
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:59 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Luminesa wrote:
"...I-I...Otohime...especially...please forgive me, Dragon Princess, for being foolish..." he began, bowing to her deeply, and then standing again, "I-I...was under the impression that...because...he was happy with you...th-that...That he did not love me because he was in love with you...th-that...he only considered me a shadow...because...he loved you..." He was averting his eyes, blushing a bright pink and twiddling his index fingers, all the while still holding Inari in his arms, and feeling awful for having thought such things.

She sits up with a sigh and stands, putting her hands on Lux's shoulders, "Oh Lux, you're not to blame, you were confused and you're young, with so much to learn," she shots a look down at Raph, then looks back at Lux, "And he said some things that would only further confuse you." She kissed his forehead, "No need to be so timid Lux, even if you did something wrong, I doubt I could stay mad at you for long." She pauses, "I'll make sure Raph is punished for his little 'joke' though, don't you worry." She sat down then, pulling Raph's head into her lap and running her hands through his hair, "But for now I just want to be with him."

Raphael smiles up at her, and chuckles a bit. He did flinch a bit when she reached for his head...

"... Uhm... H-How are you gonna... 'Punish' me...? If you don't mind my asking..." he asks, timid.
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

An Egalitarian, humanist, and a member of the glorious Kekistani people!

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:02 pm

Jawzarr decided to join the others, since he couldn't find God, and jumped over to them, landing with a thud.
"Hey! So...anyone here know Violet very well? I need to get those marks off of her back...

Ranoria wrote:She sits up with a sigh and stands, putting her hands on Lux's shoulders, "Oh Lux, you're not to blame, you were confused and you're young, with so much to learn," she shots a look down at Raph, then looks back at Lux, "And he said some things that would only further confuse you." She kissed his forehead, "No need to be so timid Lux, even if you did something wrong, I doubt I could stay mad at you for long." She pauses, "I'll make sure Raph is punished for his little 'joke' though, don't you worry." She sat down then, pulling Raph's head into her lap and running her hands through his hair, "But for now I just want to be with him."

Raphael smiles up at her, and chuckles a bit. He did flinch a bit when she reached for his head...

"... Uhm... H-How are you gonna... 'Punish' me...? If you don't mind my asking..." he asks, timid.

She frowns, "I don't think Lux should be hearing this..."
She leans down and whispers in his ear, "I'm not." She kisses him, then sits back up with a wink.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:08 pm

Ranoria wrote:Jawzarr decided to join the others, since he couldn't find God, and jumped over to them, landing with a thud.
"Hey! So...anyone here know Violet very well? I need to get those marks off of her back...

She leans down and whispers in his ear, "I'm not." She kisses him, then sits back up with a wink.

Raphael puts on his best mock horror face. "N-no... Please... Anything but that!"
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:10 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Luminesa wrote:

His face became extremely red, as Otohime pecked him on the forehead. He blinked, and then he laughed again. "...You are kind, Dragon Princess...thank you...Though I am in reality...much older than Raphael, I hardly know...anything about love, I suppose...Maybe I do have much to learn...Heheheh..."

Before he could say anything else, Patriah ran over and pulled him into a chokehold, grinning wildly. "Are you kidding me?! You were willing to give your life for someone you barely knew, and you think you don't know love?! That's better than I've ever done! You're awesome!" he told him, rubbing his fist across Lux's head, giving him a noogie.

Lux merely let him, not minding how uncomfortable it was. He simply stated at him. "Thank you, but please be careful. I am holding Inari," he whispered.

Seeing the tiny fox, he jumped back. "Ack! Is she okay? Did I hurt her?" he inquired, frantic.

He shook his head. "She is well. And sleeping...and..." He blushed, and looked at Patriah. "She is...cute...and I do not want to disturb her...Because she is...cute," he answered, not sure if he was saying the right thing. He turned and looked at Raphael. "Do you not think...Inari is...cute?" The word felt odd for him, but nevertheless he enjoyed saying it. It had a sweet taste to it, quick and light.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:14 pm

Ranoria wrote:Jawzarr decided to join the others, since he couldn't find God, and jumped over to them, landing with a thud.

Raphael puts on his best mock horror face. "N-no... Please... Anything but that!"

She smirks, "Oh you'll pay your dues my little angel..."
She massages his head, humming a slow melody, her expression blissfully relaxed.

Luminesa wrote:
Ranoria wrote:She sits up with a sigh and stands, putting her hands on Lux's shoulders, "Oh Lux, you're not to blame, you were confused and you're young, with so much to learn," she shots a look down at Raph, then looks back at Lux, "And he said some things that would only further confuse you." She kissed his forehead, "No need to be so timid Lux, even if you did something wrong, I doubt I could stay mad at you for long." She pauses, "I'll make sure Raph is punished for his little 'joke' though, don't you worry." She sat down then, pulling Raph's head into her lap and running her hands through his hair, "But for now I just want to be with him."

His face became extremely red, as Otohime pecked him on the forehead. He blinked, and then he laughed again. "...You are kind, Dragon Princess...thank you...Though I am in reality...much older than Raphael, I hardly know...anything about love, I suppose...Maybe I do have much to learn...Heheheh..."

Before he could say anything else, Patriah ran over and pulled him into a chokehold, grinning wildly. "Are you kidding me?! You were willing to give your life for someone you barely knew, and you think you don't know love?! That's better than I've ever done! You're awesome!" he told him, rubbing his fist across Lux's head, giving him a noogie.

Lux merely let him, not minding how uncomfortable it was. He simply stated at him. "Thank you, but please be careful. I am holding Inari," he whispered.

Seeing the tiny fox, he jumped back. "Ack! Is she okay? Did I hurt her?" he inquired, frantic.

He shook his head. "She is well. And sleeping...and..." He blushed, and looked at Patriah. "She is...cute...and I do not want to disturb her...Because she is...cute," he answered, not sure if he was saying the right thing. He turned and looked at Raphael. "Do you not think...Inari is...cute?" The word felt odd for him, but nevertheless he enjoyed saying it. It had a sweet taste to it, quick and light.

Otohime looked up with a smile, "My thanks. And never bow to me again," she waffles a finger, still smiling, "That's only something father appreciates." She laughs when Patriah comes over, "Inari is adorable, you two make the cutest couple."
She looks down at Raph, her expression is easy to read.
We're cuter.
Lumi is my NS mom

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:18 pm

He stared. "Ah...but you are royalty...are you not?...And...you do not have to punish him...ah..."

"I say thirty lashes," Patriah replied, grinning impishly down at Raphael.

Lux stared, worried. "Ah...that is not..." He then saw Jawzarr leap over to them, and when he asked about Violet, he smiled. "I may...see what I can do for her..." The two of them hurried away, and then he knelt in front of Violet, who was sitting by a tree. "Violet?...May I see your mark?" he asked, gently, holding out a hand to her.
-Alan Jackson

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:22 pm

Ranoria wrote:

She smirks, "Oh you'll pay your dues my little angel..."
She massages his head, humming a slow melody, her expression blissfully relaxed.

Luminesa wrote:

Otohime looked up with a smile, "My thanks. And never bow to me again," she waffles a finger, still smiling, "That's only something father appreciates." She laughs when Patriah comes over, "Inari is adorable, you two make the cutest couple."
We're cuter.

Raphael smiles, giving her the same look.

Then he chuckles. "Yes... Inari is totally adorable. Not as cute as Otohime... But a close sec-..." he trails off as he looks at Patriah. "Tttthhhhhhiiiiiirrrrrd...?"

Luminesa wrote:

He stared. "Ah...but you are royalty...are you not?...And...you do not have to punish him...ah..."

Lux stared, worried. "Ah...that is not..." He then saw Jawzarr leap over to them, and when he asked about Violet, he smiled. "I may...see what I can do for her..." The two of them hurried away, and then he knelt in front of Violet, who was sitting by a tree. "Violet?...May I see your mark?" he asked, gently, holding out a hand to her.

"It's gonna be even worse than 30 lashes..."

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:23 pm

Luminesa wrote:

She turned away, appearing uncomfortable. "I-I'll have to take off my shirt... It's on my back..."
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Saskisdi
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saskisdi » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:28 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Saskisdi wrote:Just then, Lucas breaks his own awkward silence with about 30 seconds of snapping. Christmas decorations appear throughout the school as Santa hats fall from the ceiling. Snowflakes flutter down, but are not cold to the touch, and instruments start playing "Carol of the Bells" in the background. "So, it's Christmas. Who knew?" He snaps his fingers once more, and a glass of eggnog appears in his hand, which he hastily downs. "So who wants to get "festive"? He refills his cup and takes a sip as he sits down in his randomly-appearing folding chair.

Hamiri blinked, as a reef fell on her head. "Sooooo...Christmas is the celebration oooooof..." She looked around, slightly confused. "Again, newbie here," she muttered.

"It's God's son's approximate birthday, although it's been adapted with several pagan holidays celebrating the winter solstice, and there's also an old fat guy who gives you presents and stuff. I've been celebrating it my entire life and even I don't completely understand it." He snaps his fingers and a Santa suit (no fluff or beard) appears on him. "'Festivities' or something."

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:31 pm

Ranoria wrote:She smirks, "Oh you'll pay your dues my little angel..."

We're cuter.

Then he chuckles. "Yes... Inari is totally adorable. Not as cute as Otohime... But a close sec-..." he trails off as he looks at Patriah. "Tttthhhhhhiiiiiirrrrrd...?"

Luminesa wrote:

Patriah laughed, bearing his teeth just to scare Raphael. "Thirty lashes and then you have to run five laps around the campus while Fish-Face and I chase you," he threatened.

Until Hamiri walked over and smacked him across the head. "Behave, Bunny. Good grief, we've all been through enough in the last couple of days without you terrorizing our good healing angel," she scolded. She then smiled at Raphael and winked. "You were great, Raphael. You, Lux, and Oto. And we still have to set-up your room and go shopping, Oto, so don't get too comfy!" she said, smiling.

Meanwhile, the Mage groaned. "You're going to wind-up spending all my money," he grumbled, "not to mention that monkey suit you bought me only lasted a day..." He then looked over at Otohime. "Your dad's got money, huh? Why not borrow some of his?"
-Alan Jackson

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:33 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Luminesa wrote:

She turned away, appearing uncomfortable. "I-I'll have to take off my shirt... It's on my back..."

Jawzarr steps forward, then checks himself, backing up, "Vi...he might be able to help, maybe even get them off..." He looks down at the sleeping Inari, "Or could she know anything about it..?"

Ranoria wrote:She smirks, "Oh you'll pay your dues my little angel..."

We're cuter.

Luminesa wrote:

Otohime smirks, "Close Raph? Really now, maybe we'll add in thirty lashes as well..."

Luminesa wrote:

Patriah laughed, bearing his teeth just to scare Raphael. "Thirty lashes and then you have to run five laps around the campus while Fish-Face and I chase you," he threatened.

Until Hamiri walked over and smacked him across the head. "Behave, Bunny. Good grief, we've all been through enough in the last couple of days without you terrorizing our good healing angel," she scolded. She then smiled at Raphael and winked. "You were great, Raphael. You, Lux, and Oto. And we still have to set-up your room and go shopping, Oto, so don't get too comfy!" she said, smiling.

Meanwhile, the Mage groaned. "You're going to wind-up spending all my money," he grumbled, "not to mention that monkey suit you bought me only lasted a day..." He then looked over at Otohime. "Your dad's got money, huh? Why not borrow some of his?"

She claps her hands together, "That's a great idea Hamiri!" She looks down at Raph, "Get up sweetie, or I'll let him and father chase you." She turns back to Patriah, "Borrow?" He extends a hand, summoning another gold bar worth about three thousand dollars, "He's not the only sea god in the world you know."
Lumi is my NS mom

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:35 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Luminesa wrote:

"You do not need to be embarrassed in front of me...After all, I used to have plenty of markings all over my body...I will not look at anything other than the mark. You need not worry about that," he answered, compassion in his eyes as he looked upon this little fox.
-Alan Jackson

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:37 pm

Mason finally stopped walking around and sat on a bench. He sighed and continued to look around as he rested. "Where are they?" he asked himself. He was worried about Mair and Voi.

Luminesa wrote:
Skyline United wrote:She turned away, appearing uncomfortable. "I-I'll have to take off my shirt... It's on my back..."

"You do not need to be embarrassed in front of me...After all, I used to have plenty of markings all over my body...I will not look at anything other than the mark. You need not worry about that," he answered, compassion in his eyes as he looked upon this little fox.

She turned around completely so that her back was dirctly in front of him. Slowly, she lifted up her shirt to the point where he could see the markings without her having to take it off.
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:38 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:She turned away, appearing uncomfortable. "I-I'll have to take off my shirt... It's on my back..."

Jawzarr steps forward, then checks himself, backing up, "Vi...he might be able to help, maybe even get them off..." He looks down at the sleeping Inari, "Or could she know anything about it..?"

Otohime smirks, "Close Raph? Really now, maybe we'll add in thirty lashes as well..."

Luminesa wrote:

She claps her hands together, "That's a great idea Hamiri!" She looks down at Raph, "Get up sweetie, or I'll let him and father chase you." She turns back to Patriah, "Borrow?" He extends a hand, summoning another gold bar worth about three thousand dollars, "He's not the only sea god in the world you know."

She gasped. "Ah...I-I don't think we'll have to spend that much money...except..." She paused, looking away. "Well, maybe to renovate your room...and I might need another outfit myself, after this last fight...alright! Let's get going, then!" She then grabbed Otohime's hand, and the two girls both flew off.

Meanwhile, Patriah smirked at Raphael. "Women, huh? They love you one minute and leave you to go buy cute things in the next," he joked.
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:38 pm

Syrixces wrote:A pure white landscape. In the middle of it, sits a lone figure. It shakes it's head, frustrated, working frantically.

It rages, and punches the wall in front of it. The white landscape shatters, revealing a spiderweb of rainbow creation, a universe leaking through.

The being stands back in awe. And it lets the creation wash over it, as the universe, heals.

Somewhere in Time

The figure sits, piecing together time. Events. Places. People. It all had to be perfect.

CRACK

The universe sets itself back in time. Holy High, Olympus, The World Tree.

It's all there. The figure smiles. And it gets back to work.

Earth Of The Universe

LIVE

The Earth surges back to life, animals, humanity, plantae, down to the smallest bacterium, live again.

The figure notices something missing.

He smiles, and returns to the white landscape, noticing a single, missing detail. They aren't there. The little ones. The Gods. He smiles, and cracks the landscape once more, a wave of blue light washing over him, releasing the power of the divine.

They came back.

They all came back.

Hyperion Of Earth

The Sun Will Not Set This Soon.

Charlotte of Earth

Your future is yet to come.

Patriah of Earth

Your spirit is undying.

Holo of Earth.

Let the harvest come once more.

Violet of Earth.

Time is but a test, for lovers.

Jawzhar of Earth

Your beloved awaits.

Tyr of Earth

Justice can never die.

Otohime of Earth

A daughter's love, is undying.

Lux of Earth

Well, I can't let my hero die, can I?

The list goes on and on, the dead rising, one by one, summoned back to life, as the universe saw fit.

Until it came to two last names.

Thanatos of Earth

You cannot be forgiven, for what you have not done.

Michael Kincaid of Earth

Let the truth shine like the light of the sun.

It smiled, and let time go on. It let them remember. And it was good.

Charlotte huddled on the ground, weeping softly as she healed. She was alive. She was happy...

But a cloud of darkness shadowed her as she realized who else had returned to life.

No! No...

He can't be alive...

I've got to find the others. I've got to warn them.

She started to fly, seeking out the others, shivering.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:40 pm

Luminesa wrote:

Jawzarr let out a bit of a growl, "No offense stranger, but if you even get the idea of looking at anything else I'll personally dash your skull."

As Violet showed her markings, he tensed up, going silent, and crossed his arms, uncomfortable.

Luminesa wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Jawzarr steps forward, then checks himself, backing up, "Vi...he might be able to help, maybe even get them off..." He looks down at the sleeping Inari, "Or could she know anything about it..?"

She gasped. "Ah...I-I don't think we'll have to spend that much money...except..." She paused, looking away. "Well, maybe to renovate your room...and I might need another outfit myself, after this last fight...alright! Let's get going, then!" She then grabbed Otohime's hand, and the two girls both flew off.

Meanwhile, Patriah smirked at Raphael. "Women, huh? They love you one minute and leave you to go buy cute things in the next," he joked.

Otohime giggles, changing into a dragon to keep up, "No biggie, we can use however much we need. And let's get you some stuff too, can't waste such a pretty face with a torn up outfit!"
Go easy on me Lumi, I know nothing about clothes or shopping...
Lumi is my NS mom

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:43 pm

Skyline United wrote:Mason finally stopped walking around and sat on a bench. He sighed and continued to look around as he rested. "Where are they?" he asked himself. He was worried about Mair and Voi.

Luminesa wrote:

She turned around completely so that her back was dirctly in front of him. Slowly, she lifted up her shirt to the point where he could see the markings without her having to take it off.

He looked at Jawzarr and smiled gently. "I would never seek to violate the privacy of such a fragile creature. You may trust me," he replied. He then examined the marks, and nodded, as if he knew now what to do. Gently, light enough that she would hardly feel his hand, he placed his palm on her back, and he closed his eyes, concentrating light into her marking. "Just take one deep breath, and it will be done, little one," he told her, quietly.
-Alan Jackson

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse