NATION

PASSWORD

Holy High - IC - Open

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Free Empire of the Low Isles
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:32 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:
Raphael seemingly completely ignores Ryu, opting rather to focus his attention to playing with Taiyou. After a bit, he blinks, then looks at Ryu, Taiyou in his arms and a finger in the pups mouth. "Oh, right. Do you know where Hime is?"

Taiyou gently nibbles, paws hooked on his arm to prevent his escape.
Ryujin nods, getting off the bed, "Gimme a sec..." He sniffs the air, "She's in New York, some store with alot of women's clothing in it."

Charlia wrote:"I did not!" she said before opening the door, fully dressed.

"It was just very comfortable."

Ryujin laughs, "I can't say the same! I was out until he came in and woke me up. Shame on me!"

"'Kay, thanks!" Raphael says, then tried to unhook Taiyou.

And fails. "Oh... Uhm... Help?"
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

An Egalitarian, humanist, and a member of the glorious Kekistani people!

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:34 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Charlia wrote:"Oh?" he said sarcastically. "Will you now? And how, may I ask, are you planning to stop me?"She laughed quietly, covering her mouth to hide the smile.

"I won't let you get near her."

"Again. How are you going to stop me?" he asked mockingly.

Then he pushed past Mason, approaching Charlotte's prone form with a look on his face that could mean nothing but suffering.

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:35 pm

Charlia wrote:
Skyline United wrote:"I won't let you get near her."

"Again. How are you going to stop me?" he asked mockingly.

Then he pushed past Mason, approaching Charlotte's prone form with a look on his face that could mean nothing but suffering.

He grabbed him and pulled him back. "You'll have to kill me first, and that's not going to happen."
Self-Appointed RPer of The Prince of Darkness, Dracula, Vlad Tepes himself. Theme.
The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
Winter months cause me to go into depression.
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
I am a feminist! #Equality
Pfft. Friends. People claim to be them, but they'll turn their back on you in a heartbeat.
Theme Song

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:36 pm

Charlia wrote:She laughed quietly, covering her mouth to hide the smile.

Ryujin tilted his head, unsure but decided to go with the safe route and kissed her cheek, laughing again, "Your hair's all wet."

Ranoria wrote:Taiyou gently nibbles, paws hooked on his arm to prevent his escape.
Ryujin nods, getting off the bed, "Gimme a sec..." He sniffs the air, "She's in New York, some store with alot of women's clothing in it."

Ryujin laughs, "I can't say the same! I was out until he came in and woke me up. Shame on me!"

Taiyou wags his tail, nibbling a bit harder, then yipping.

Luminesa wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Taiyou growls, preparing to pounce from the Sea God's chest, then Ryujin yawns, picking up the pup and ruffling his head.
"Why a-" He yawns, "Why are you using all the honorifics? We're friends man, come on. What do you need?" He stops, letting Taiyou loose, the pup jumping on Raph to give him kisses.
"If you go into the bathroom I'll eat you," He stretches, "I think Amaterasu fell asleep in the bath again..."

Jawzarr blinked, realizing he had let his focus lapse, allowing the entity to leave, and that he was no closer than when he started. He sat against a tree, grabbing a rock beside it and crumbling it to dst in his fist absentmindedly.
"I'm sorry Violet...I don't know what to do..." He looked up at the circle, his blood still in the small trenches he had created, too poisonous for the earth to absorb.
And maybe he was right...maybe I'm just a poison for her...

He looked at Jawzarr. "Perhaps...let me try...one more time..." he whispered, kindly.

Jawzarr nods absentmindedly, unsure of what to do, still staring at what is now just a puddle of his own blood. Violet couldn't even speak to him to console him it appeared, and he hated Phobia for it.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:38 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Otohime looked at a big store, she couldn't read the words, but they were big and flashy and clothes were being displayed in the window.
"Hamiri! Let's go in here!" She drags her in and starts looking all around, amazed by the variety, everything was here!
A lady stopped her.
"Would you like some help?"
She shook her head with a grin, gesturing towards Hamiri, "Um...no, thank you ma'am, that's what she's here for."
The lady nodded and walked away as Otohime turned to Hamiri.
"Well? What should we get?"

She grinned. "Apparently it's called 'Macy's'? There has to be plenty here. Come on, let's see what we can find. There have to be plenty of good deals around here," she said, walking with her around the store. "You like dresses? Huh? What colors you like?" she asked.

Otohime gasps when she sees everything they have for sale, "Wow...I like all of them..." Her eyes rest on a few, pink, white, green, but eventually fall on a blue one, "I like that one."
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:41 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Charlia wrote:"Again. How are you going to stop me?" he asked mockingly.

He grabbed him and pulled him back. "You'll have to kill me first, and that's not going to happen."

He turned, scowling, and struck Mason across the side of the head.
Ranoria wrote:

Ryujin tilted his head, unsure but decided to go with the safe route and kissed her cheek, laughing again, "Your hair's all wet."
She tilted her head, heating herself up until she was glowing a faint yellow, and her hair dried completely.

"Not anymore."

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:42 pm

Ranoria wrote:

Luminesa wrote:
He looked at Jawzarr. "Perhaps...let me try...one more time..." he whispered, kindly.

Jawzarr nods absentmindedly, unsure of what to do, still staring at what is now just a puddle of his own blood. Violet couldn't even speak to him to console him it appeared, and he hated Phobia for it.

Raphael bops Taiyou's nose and then sets him down on the bed. "See ya, Ryu!" he says, running out and disappearing.
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:43 pm

Charlia wrote:
Skyline United wrote:He grabbed him and pulled him back. "You'll have to kill me first, and that's not going to happen."

He turned, scowling, and struck Mason across the side of the head.
Ranoria wrote:Ryujin tilted his head, unsure but decided to go with the safe route and kissed her cheek, laughing again, "Your hair's all wet."
She tilted her head, heating herself up until she was glowing a faint yellow, and her hair dried completely.

"Not anymore."

Mason didn't even flinch. He growled and continued to block him from Charlotte.
Self-Appointed RPer of The Prince of Darkness, Dracula, Vlad Tepes himself. Theme.
The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Pfft. Friends. People claim to be them, but they'll turn their back on you in a heartbeat.
Theme Song

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:44 pm

Ranoria wrote:

Luminesa wrote:

"Alright...let me see the mark again, then...if it does not work, we will find another way..." he told her, gently.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:46 pm

Charlia wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Ryujin tilted his head, unsure but decided to go with the safe route and kissed her cheek, laughing again, "Your hair's all wet."

"Not anymore."

He twiddled a strand between his thumbs, "Guess not," then summons some above her head before dropping it, the water soaking her hair again. "Now it is." He smirked playfully, waving as Raph left.

Luminesa wrote:

"Alright...let me see the mark again, then...if it does not work, we will find another way..." he told her, gently.

Jawzarr got to his feet, "Violet...does this have any chance of healing you? You don't need to answer me, just shake your head or nod, if it doesn't, we'll find another way."
Last edited by Ranoria on Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lumi is my NS mom

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:47 pm

Luminesa wrote:

She shook her head. "N-no. It will fail, and burn..."
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:51 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Charlia wrote:He turned, scowling, and struck Mason across the side of the head.She tilted her head, heating herself up until she was glowing a faint yellow, and her hair dried completely.

"Not anymore."

Mason didn't even flinch. He growled and continued to block him from Charlotte.

Then something odd happened.

He simply... disappeared.

And then reappeared behind Mason, leaning over the terrified girl, a wicked leer crossing his face.
Ranoria wrote:
Charlia wrote:She tilted her head, heating herself up until she was glowing a faint yellow, and her hair dried completely.

"Not anymore."

He twiddled a strand between his thumbs, "Guess not," then summons some above her head before dropping it, the water soaking her hair again. "Now it is." He smirked playfully, waving as Raph left.
She let out a quiet cry of surprise, before giving him a playful scowl.

"How dare you assault your queen!" she said in a mock-imperious tone.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:53 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Luminesa wrote:

She shook her head. "N-no. It will fail, and burn..."

Jawzarr grabs Lux's shoulder, shaking his head, "No, if she doesn't believe it will work, I doubt it myself, and I can't have her being hurt any more than she is..."
He moves in front of him, and kneels in front of Violet. "I-I know it will burn, but, let me touch them. I need to see if I can do anything from here...please...I have to try Violet. I-I l-" He bites his tongue, looking down.

Charlia wrote:She let out a quiet cry of surprise, before giving him a playful scowl.

Ryujin plays along, holding his hands above his head and backing up with a smirk, "I apologize Amaterasu-sama, and I accept whatever punishment you'd give me."
Last edited by Ranoria on Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lumi is my NS mom

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:55 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:She shook her head. "N-no. It will fail, and burn..."

Jawzarr grabs Lux's shoulder, shaking his head, "No, if she doesn't believe it will work, I doubt it myself, and I can't have her being hurt any more than she is..."
He moves in front of him, and kneels in front of Violet. "I-I know it will burn, but, let me touch them. I need to see if I can do anything from here...please...I have to try Violet. I-I l-" He bites his tongue, looking down.

Charlia wrote:She let out a quiet cry of surprise, before giving him a playful scowl.

Ryujin plays along, holding his hands above his head and backing up with a smirk, "I apologize Amaterasu-sama, and I accept whatever punishment you'd give me."

She tilted her head as if trying to think of the perfect punishment, and then grinned.

"Well, in that case..."

Then she kissed him.

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:56 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:She shook her head. "N-no. It will fail, and burn..."

She looks up at him and replies, "O-okay, but only you..."
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:57 pm

Charlia wrote:
Skyline United wrote:Mason didn't even flinch. He growled and continued to block him from Charlotte.

Then something odd happened.

And then reappeared behind Mason, leaning over the terrified girl, a wicked leer crossing his face.
Ranoria wrote:He twiddled a strand between his thumbs, "Guess not," then summons some above her head before dropping it, the water soaking her hair again. "Now it is." He smirked playfully, waving as Raph left.
She let out a quiet cry of surprise, before giving him a playful scowl.

Mason turned and grabbed the man by the neck, making sure not to injure him or Charlotte.
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:59 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Charlia wrote:Then something odd happened.

And then reappeared behind Mason, leaning over the terrified girl, a wicked leer crossing his face.She let out a quiet cry of surprise, before giving him a playful scowl.

Mason turned and grabbed the man by the neck, making sure not to injure him or Charlotte.

"Let go of me, demon freak," he snarled.

Then a look of knowing crossed his face.

"Oh, I see... I see what this is all about... You want her for yourself, don't you?"

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:02 pm

Charlia wrote:
Skyline United wrote:Mason turned and grabbed the man by the neck, making sure not to injure him or Charlotte.

"Let go of me, demon freak," he snarled.

Then a look of knowing crossed his face.

"Oh, I see... I see what this is all about... You want her for yourself, don't you?"

"Wrong. I care about her, you lustful monster. I'm nothing like you."
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:03 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Luminesa wrote:
She grinned. "Apparently it's called 'Macy's'? There has to be plenty here. Come on, let's see what we can find. There have to be plenty of good deals around here," she said, walking with her around the store. "You like dresses? Huh? What colors you like?" she asked.

Otohime gasps when she sees everything they have for sale, "Wow...I like all of them..." Her eyes rest on a few, pink, white, green, but eventually fall on a blue one, "I like that one."

"You mean this one, fair lady?" comes a voice from behind. The same dress appears, from behind.

As well as a peck on the check from her favorite angel.

Syrixces
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Syrixces » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:03 pm

PLEASE STOP POSTING BEYOND THIS POINT:

FROM THIS POST ON, PLEASE REFER TO THE SECOND IC THREAD:

Here:

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=363243

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads