NATION

PASSWORD

Holy High - IC - Open

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:07 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Ranoria wrote:He growled, he honestly couldn't give a damn about her mother, but he drew his blade, letting it slam into the ground, half of it sheathed in the earth before he yanked it out again, holding it to Phobia's throat effortlessly despite its insane weight.
"You honestly think I would hurt her? Look at your daughter Fear, she is a flower in this world, I have turned down many, but I would chase her across the stars if I had to. And you are not going to stop me. Even if she wold not have me, her love for this world is too deep, her curse to great a burden for her delicate shoulders to bear."
His eyes narrow, "Now you have three options here. You are going to do what I've told you, or I could simply beat you into submission."
He stops, letting his sword fall. "Or I could swear to never hurt her, to protect her as long as I can, with my life if necassary. I'll do anything...just...remove her curse, please."

"Your empty threats do not phase me dragon. This body is not physical. For it is only a manifestation. This is not my true self. Now then, I need further convincing."

Lux! Respond to heem!
Last edited by Luminesa on Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:08 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Skyline United wrote:"She is beautiful, and that is what I fear. It can be very dangerous for someone like her in Hell. Tell me, do you know what an Incubus is?"

He narrowed his eyes slightly. "I used to be of the darkness myself. I knew quite a few Incubii. And you say...her mother is Rose?" He looked down at Inari, in his arms. He smiled quietly, scratching the tiny fox behind the ears. He walked next to Jawzarr and put a hand on his shoulder, patiently. "There is no need. Put your sword away," he whispered.

He then looked up at Phobia, frowning. "Tell me, Phobia...you say you love her, yet you defend her from love...from her mother, from the care of others...Are you certain the one you are defending her from...is not yourself?"

"I have seen many tempory manifestations of Rose, but I have not actually seen her for thousands of years. I forgave her for what she did to me, but I still wonder where she is. Love. Love is her greatest threat. Her mother does not care, but I do."
Self-Appointed RPer of The Prince of Darkness, Dracula, Vlad Tepes himself. Theme.
The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
Winter months cause me to go into depression.
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
I am a feminist! #Equality
Pfft. Friends. People claim to be them, but they'll turn their back on you in a heartbeat.
Theme Song

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:09 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Luminesa wrote:
He narrowed his eyes slightly. "I used to be of the darkness myself. I knew quite a few Incubii. And you say...her mother is Rose?" He looked down at Inari, in his arms. He smiled quietly, scratching the tiny fox behind the ears. He walked next to Jawzarr and put a hand on his shoulder, patiently. "There is no need. Put your sword away," he whispered.

He then looked up at Phobia, frowning. "Tell me, Phobia...you say you love her, yet you defend her from love...from her mother, from the care of others...Are you certain the one you are defending her from...is not yourself?"

"I have seen many tempory manifestations of Rose, but I have not actually seen her for thousands of years. I forgave her for what she did to me, but I still wonder where she is. Love. Love is her greatest threat. Her mother does not care, but I do."

"Do you mean Inari?" he asked, holding the little fox close to him, prepared to defend her if he had to. "And her greatest threat, you say, is...love? How so?" he inquired.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:10 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:"Your empty threats do not phase me dragon. This body is not physical. For it is only a manifestation. This is not my true self. Now then, I need further convincing."

At Lux's words, he had sheathed his sword, but snarled, "I told you already. Anything. What do you need me to do? I've already given my blood for this, why would I spend so much effort, pain, and time if I didn't love her? Now tell me, what do you need?"

He frowned and a scarlet blade flew into Jawzarr's spine before vanishing. "If you truly loved her, her death wouldn't have been necessary for you to see her feelings."
Self-Appointed RPer of The Prince of Darkness, Dracula, Vlad Tepes himself. Theme.
The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Pfft. Friends. People claim to be them, but they'll turn their back on you in a heartbeat.
Theme Song

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:13 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Skyline United wrote:"I have seen many tempory manifestations of Rose, but I have not actually seen her for thousands of years. I forgave her for what she did to me, but I still wonder where she is. Love. Love is her greatest threat. Her mother does not care, but I do."

"Do you mean Inari?" he asked, holding the little fox close to him, prepared to defend her if he had to. "And her greatest threat, you say, is...love? How so?" he inquired.

He sighed. "That little fox is not her. I do not sense her, so it can't be. Love is dangerous. Love can lead to death. Just like me and Reverie. Love drove Violet to end her life for this dragon. He made a stupid decision. His death was his own choice. Love is the greatest threat."
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:14 pm

Charlia wrote:
Skyline United wrote:He attempted to summon his blades of light and dark, but something was preventing him. This did not deter him. He wandered around in her nightmare, unarmed. Only one thing mattered to him, finding her.

In the end, what could be found was a small house, nothing special, simply... there.

What was important was what was happening outside the house.

He started to hear Charlotte's screams. His hands balled into fists and he sprinted in her direction, unaware of what awaits him.
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:15 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Ranoria wrote:At Lux's words, he had sheathed his sword, but snarled, "I told you already. Anything. What do you need me to do? I've already given my blood for this, why would I spend so much effort, pain, and time if I didn't love her? Now tell me, what do you need?"

He frowned and a scarlet blade flew into Jawzarr's spine before vanishing. "If you truly loved her, her death wouldn't have been necessary for you to see her feelings."

The blade shatters upon impacting his sheathed sword, and Jawzarr's eyes flash with rage.
"She is certainly skilled in the art of hiding her feelings. For god's sake, the marks burned her at Patriah's presence, n-never mine...I thought she...I thought she loved me but...they never burned her...I didn't know whether to sink into depression or be elated that she wasn't in pain..."
He blinks, never having felt so helpless.
Skyline United wrote:
Luminesa wrote:

He sighed. "That little fox is not her. I do not sense her, so it can't be. Love is dangerous. Love can lead to death. Just like me and Reverie. Love drove Violet to end her life for this dragon. He made a stupid decision. His death was his own choice. Love is the greatest threat."

He snarled, "What. you think I wanted to die? I died to ensure that no one else did, and...and I thought I could take it...I was so close...but I couldn't..."
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:19 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Luminesa wrote:

"I love my brother and this little fox. I love all of their friends, and my family. I died for them, and by mysterious circumstances I returned, as all of us did. Just because something is dangerous does not make it evil...it is...the things we would give our lives for...that show us who we are..." he answered, looking down and petting Inari again.
-Alan Jackson

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:20 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:He frowned and a scarlet blade flew into Jawzarr's spine before vanishing. "If you truly loved her, her death wouldn't have been necessary for you to see her feelings."

The blade shatters upon impacting his sheathed sword, and Jawzarr's eyes flash with rage.
"She is certainly skilled in the art of hiding her feelings. For god's sake, the marks burned her at Patriah's presence, n-never mine...I thought she...I thought she loved me but...they never burned her...I didn't know whether to sink into depression or be elated that she wasn't in pain..."
Skyline United wrote:He sighed. "That little fox is not her. I do not sense her, so it can't be. Love is dangerous. Love can lead to death. Just like me and Reverie. Love drove Violet to end her life for this dragon. He made a stupid decision. His death was his own choice. Love is the greatest threat."

He snarled, "What. you think I wanted to die? I died to ensure that no one else did, and...and I thought I could take it...I was so close...but I couldn't..."

"You're nothing but an arrogant fool. A pathetic excuse for a dragon. I have met many of your kind. Yet, I have never met one as stupid as you. Your brain is more evolved than that of a human. You're mentally capable of realizing that a sword of instant death will, in fact, kill you."
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:22 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Charlia wrote:In the end, what could be found was a small house, nothing special, simply... there.

What was important was what was happening outside the house.

He started to hear Charlotte's screams. His hands balled into fists and he sprinted in her direction, unaware of what awaits him.

Charlotte lay on the ground, shivering, bleeding from several wounds, her dress torn and ragged. She was sobbing.

She looked up in terror as the shadow of her tormentor covered her, and let out a sigh of despair...

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:24 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Ranoria wrote:The blade shatters upon impacting his sheathed sword, and Jawzarr's eyes flash with rage.

"You're nothing but an arrogant fool. A pathetic excuse for a dragon. I have met many of your kind. Yet, I have never met one as stupid as you. Your brain is more evolved than that of a human. You're mentally capable of realizing that a sword of instant death will, in fact, kill you."

"I'm the idiot? I'd never even heard of Aether. Remember, I was locked on earth for thousands of years, the Persian Sky, my domain, is sealed from me. And I've sustained many mortal wounds, believe me, none of them have killed me. The elixir was supposed to make me unkillable, immortal beyond the level of an ordinary god." He flexes his fingers. "And I have yet to meet another dragon who can rival me in combat." The dragon stamps a foot, leaving a foot-deep crater in the ground, "Now enough with your games, Fear, I am not one for words, and I admit to have never felt love before, but now I understand what it is. Now give me any task you so deem worthy, and I will complete it without question for Violet's curse to be removed."
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:29 pm

Charlia wrote:
Skyline United wrote:He started to hear Charlotte's screams. His hands balled into fists and he sprinted in her direction, unaware of what awaits him.

Charlotte lay on the ground, shivering, bleeding from several wounds, her dress torn and ragged. She was sobbing.

She looked up in terror as the shadow of her tormentor covered her, and let out a sigh of despair...

He sprinted over and stopped between her and the tormentor. He looked at Charlotte and a tear rand down his face. His eyes flashed their colors, red and blue. Two clones of him, one light and one dark, formed and started to tend to her wounds. Mason turned to the tormentor and formed his old Zweihänder. "I'm tired of this. Tell me who you are. Tell me now!"
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:30 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:"You're nothing but an arrogant fool. A pathetic excuse for a dragon. I have met many of your kind. Yet, I have never met one as stupid as you. Your brain is more evolved than that of a human. You're mentally capable of realizing that a sword of instant death will, in fact, kill you."

"I'm the idiot? I'd never even heard of Aether. Remember, I was locked on earth for thousands of years, the Persian Sky, my domain, is sealed from me. And I've sustained many mortal wounds, believe me, none of them have killed me. The elixir was supposed to make me unkillable, immortal beyond the level of an ordinary god." He flexes his fingers. "And I have yet to meet another dragon who can rival me in combat." The dragon stamps a foot, leaving a foot-deep crater in the ground, "Now enough with your games, Fear, I am not one for words, and I admit to have never felt love before, but now I understand what it is. Now give me any task you so deem worthy, and I will complete it without question for Violet's curse to be removed."

"I have no task for you. I already told you that I refuse. I will not remove the mark. It is the only way that I can protect her. I love my daughter, and I want to help her resist temptation."
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:33 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Charlia wrote:Charlotte lay on the ground, shivering, bleeding from several wounds, her dress torn and ragged. She was sobbing.

He sprinted over and stopped between her and the tormentor. He looked at Charlotte and a tear rand down his face. His eyes flashed their colors, red and blue. Two clones of him, one light and one dark, formed and started to tend to her wounds. Mason turned to the tormentor and formed his old Zweihänder. "I'm tired of this. Tell me who you are. Tell me now!"

He turned, and frowned.

"Do you have to start this now? Things were just about to get good..."

Charlotte held her breath, praying silently.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:34 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Ranoria wrote:"I'm the idiot? I'd never even heard of Aether. Remember, I was locked on earth for thousands of years, the Persian Sky, my domain, is sealed from me. And I've sustained many mortal wounds, believe me, none of them have killed me. The elixir was supposed to make me unkillable, immortal beyond the level of an ordinary god." He flexes his fingers. "And I have yet to meet another dragon who can rival me in combat." The dragon stamps a foot, leaving a foot-deep crater in the ground, "Now enough with your games, Fear, I am not one for words, and I admit to have never felt love before, but now I understand what it is. Now give me any task you so deem worthy, and I will complete it without question for Violet's curse to be removed."

"I have no task for you. I already told you that I refuse. I will not remove the mark. It is the only way that I can protect her. I love my daughter, and I want to help her resist temptation."

Jawzarr snarls, "Enough with your bickering, if you love your daughter you would never subject her to such pain, if you wish to protect her you would damage them, not her, never her, how could you? You are fear itself, so don't inflict such pain on your beautiful daughter, unleash your wrath on those who you don't wish to have her."
And then the fear starts seeping in.
What if I can't convince him?
What if I have to stay away from her for my entire life? I...I can't do this...
I have to convince him...but how..?
Lumi is my NS mom

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:37 pm

Otohime looked at a big store, she couldn't read the words, but they were big and flashy and clothes were being displayed in the window.
"Hamiri! Let's go in here!" She drags her in and starts looking all around, amazed by the variety, everything was here!
A lady stopped her.
"Would you like some help?"
She shook her head with a grin, gesturing towards Hamiri, "Um...no, thank you ma'am, that's what she's here for."
The lady nodded and walked away as Otohime turned to Hamiri.
"Well? What should we get?"
Lumi is my NS mom

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:39 pm

Charlia wrote:
Skyline United wrote:He sprinted over and stopped between her and the tormentor. He looked at Charlotte and a tear rand down his face. His eyes flashed their colors, red and blue. Two clones of him, one light and one dark, formed and started to tend to her wounds. Mason turned to the tormentor and formed his old Zweihänder. "I'm tired of this. Tell me who you are. Tell me now!"

He turned, and frowned.

"You're the one who's been doing this to her..." he said with a growl. "I will make you pay. Whatever, whoever you are. You will pay."

The clones continued to tend to her wounds.
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:40 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:"I have no task for you. I already told you that I refuse. I will not remove the mark. It is the only way that I can protect her. I love my daughter, and I want to help her resist temptation."

Jawzarr snarls, "Enough with your bickering, if you love your daughter you would never subject her to such pain, if you wish to protect her you would damage them, not her, never her, how could you? You are fear itself, so don't inflict such pain on your beautiful daughter, unleash your wrath on those who you don't wish to have her."

"I want your hand. Your sword hand." he said when he finally made a decision.
Last edited by Skyline United on Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:44 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Jawzarr snarls, "Enough with your bickering, if you love your daughter you would never subject her to such pain, if you wish to protect her you would damage them, not her, never her, how could you? You are fear itself, so don't inflict such pain on your beautiful daughter, unleash your wrath on those who you don't wish to have her."

"I want your hand. Your sword hand." he said when he finally made a decision.

He held out his hand at first, then realized what he was saying and grabbed his right arm's wrist with his other hand.
"You want me to pull it off? I'll do so without hesitation if that's all you're asking for."
Lumi is my NS mom

Free Empire of the Low Isles
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:45 pm

Ranoria wrote:Otohime looked at a big store, she couldn't read the words, but they were big and flashy and clothes were being displayed in the window.
"Hamiri! Let's go in here!" She drags her in and starts looking all around, amazed by the variety, everything was here!
A lady stopped her.
She shook her head with a grin, gesturing towards Hamiri, "Um...no, thank you ma'am, that's what she's here for."

And then Raphael bursts awake. "Wait! Where did 'Hime go!? She didn't didn't go anywhere public, did she!?"
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

An Egalitarian, humanist, and a member of the glorious Kekistani people!

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:45 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Skyline United wrote:"I want your hand. Your sword hand." he said when he finally made a decision.

He held out his hand at first, then realized what he was saying and grabbed his right arm's wrist with his other hand.
"You want me to pull it off? I'll do so without hesitation if that's all you're asking for."

He created another scarlet blade in his hand. "No. I will take it myself."
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:46 pm

Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Otohime looked at a big store, she couldn't read the words, but they were big and flashy and clothes were being displayed in the window.
A lady stopped her.

And then Raphael bursts awake. "Wait! Where did 'Hime go!? She didn't didn't go anywhere public, did she!?"

Giftzhan yawns, making sure not to dump Patriah off. "Hm?"

Skyline United wrote:
Ranoria wrote:He held out his hand at first, then realized what he was saying and grabbed his right arm's wrist with his other hand.

He created another scarlet blade in his hand. "No. I will take it myself."

Jawzarr doesn't hesitate, extending his right hand. "It's all yours. You ask for nothing in return for her freedom."
Lumi is my NS mom

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:49 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Charlia wrote:He turned, and frowned.

"You're the one who's been doing this to her..." he said with a growl. "I will make you pay. Whatever, whoever you are. You will pay."

The clones continued to tend to her wounds.

"I'm her father, idiot. She is mine."

Charlotte shook her head, crying.

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:51 pm

Ranoria wrote:

Skyline United wrote:He created another scarlet blade in his hand. "No. I will take it myself."

Jawzarr doesn't hesitate, extending his right hand. "It's all yours. You ask for nothing in return for her freedom."

He raised the sword and swung it down. Before it made contact, he formed a barrier and the blade shattered. Phobia stepped back, laughing hysterically.
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Free Empire of the Low Isles
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:53 pm

Ranoria wrote:

Skyline United wrote:He created another scarlet blade in his hand. "No. I will take it myself."

"Did you happen to hear where Otohime and Hamiri went to?" Raphael asks, worried.
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

An Egalitarian, humanist, and a member of the glorious Kekistani people!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse