NATION

PASSWORD

The Broken Kingdom (OOC, OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ben M
Minister

Founded: Mar 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:27 pm

Yo Cuprum, The Federation of Democratic Regions, and Zoblus. You wouldn't know about the Necromancer attack just now unless you had spies alert you. I know from a slip of paper delivered directly to my Warden and he didn't directly announce it.
Last edited by Ben M on Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Personality type: INFP-A
Economic Left/Right: -6.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.26
Never play a direct democracy. Fat people can be KING. Moles in space are fearsome. Magical Vikings wreck shit. Spies are Difficult. Stereotypes kill Zombies. Robots hurt society. Nerds can lead super people. Anti-socialites have demons. Stuck up Snow Elves don't interact well. HRE in Space tends to get complicated. Superheroes can be very orthodox. Fanatics don't make friends... even in space.

The Federation of Democratic Regions
Minister

Founded: May 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Democratic Regions » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:07 pm

Ben M wrote:Yo Cuprum, The Federation of Democratic Regions, and Zoblus. You wouldn't know about the Necromancer attack just now unless you had spies alert you. I know from a slip of paper delivered directly to my Warden and he didn't directly announce it.

Let's roll with the oath. :D
Ben M wrote:S'all good. I'ma be a baller knight and roll with it.

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:10 pm

The Federation of Democratic Regions wrote:
Ben M wrote:Yo Cuprum, The Federation of Democratic Regions, and Zoblus. You wouldn't know about the Necromancer attack just now unless you had spies alert you. I know from a slip of paper delivered directly to my Warden and he didn't directly announce it.

But... how... I...what?

*Turns into a ball and rolls with it.
Never play a direct democracy. Fat people can be KING. Moles in space are fearsome. Magical Vikings wreck shit. Spies are Difficult. Stereotypes kill Zombies. Robots hurt society. Nerds can lead super people. Anti-socialites have demons. Stuck up Snow Elves don't interact well. HRE in Space tends to get complicated. Superheroes can be very orthodox. Fanatics don't make friends... even in space.

The Federation of Democratic Regions
Minister

Founded: May 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Democratic Regions » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:12 pm

Ben M wrote:

But... how... I...what?

No tears now, only ball and super knights.
Ben M wrote:S'all good. I'ma be a baller knight and roll with it.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:15 pm

Ben M wrote:

But... how... I...what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2xhfjIEcik
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:16 pm

Ben M wrote:
But... how... I...what?

DID SOMEONE SAY BALLER KNIGHTS?

Zoblus
Diplomat

Founded: May 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Zoblus » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:40 pm

Ben M wrote:

Ayy, sorry about that, got caught up in everything and didn't realize that
"Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolutions."
- Khalil Gibran

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:44 pm

Zoblus wrote:
Ben M wrote:

Ayy, sorry about that, got caught up in everything and didn't realize that

S'all good. I'ma be a baller knight and roll with it.

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:51 pm

Right, so what spaces are still open ?
How to be legitimately recognised in NS? Be a proper Roleplayer.
In a community where knowledge should be used to uplift the teachable and be used as an interest instead of a necessity, the arrogant abuse of knowledge is interesting to watch.

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:10 pm

App:
Faction Name: The Knightdom of Scarika
Territory: The Blue-Marked in the Scars
Race by percentage: 75% Human, 20% Elf, 5% Others
Population 80,000

Society Description: The Scarikan Council is made up of the by the Grand Knights, a group of landowners who have served their time in the military of Relikai. However, they answer to the Warden who makes the final decisions weighed by debates from both sides. It is the duty of the Knights to carry out the decision to the best of their ability. The peoples are hardworking and athletic, also using their free time to go rock climbing or dropping by the Temples or Theatres located in towns and cities.

Military Description: In the Scars, light infantry is the staple force of the Knights. Due to the broken terrain and many canyons, soldiers move around lightly armoured and always having rope to descend or ascend. With that, the Knights believe in a combined-arms way of combat, drawing inspiration from military histories. Infantry use spears, swords, axes and long pikes, as well as tower shields for protection. Archers are equipped with longbows, shortbows and crossbows. Throwing weapons are the most common, each soldier equipped with a throwing spear, axe, javelin and others. Cavalry, although sparse, are used for scouting missions and are usually equipped with a bow or javelins.

Magic Type: Mostly Holy and Astral, the Knightdom believe in their duty for the Higher Powers.

Brief Description of Magic in Society Accepted and widely practiced. Many time have magic saved people who suffered from concussions or near-fatal falls, and the usage of magic to ease the way of life or help in the industry is much appreciated.

The Threat: (That you guard against)

Faction History: (At least 3 good sized Paragraphs)
Additional Information: (Concept Art or random stuff)
Theme Song:

Warden App
Appearance: (Picture Please)
Coat of Arms or emblem:
Race:
[b]Height and Weight

Brief Bio: (At least 2 paragraphs)
Fighting Style:
Weapon of choice: (Picture can be included)
Magic type:
Personality: (Includes likes and dislikes)
Additional Info: (Sex pref, Quirks)

WIP
Last edited by Relikai on Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
How to be legitimately recognised in NS? Be a proper Roleplayer.
In a community where knowledge should be used to uplift the teachable and be used as an interest instead of a necessity, the arrogant abuse of knowledge is interesting to watch.

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:10 pm

Relikai wrote:Right, so what spaces are still open ?

The Darskills and the Scars are definitely open. The Poosh Desert will be open soon if he doesn't post, same with Shaefield.

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:11 pm

Relikai wrote:App:
Faction Name: Knightdom of Relikai
Territory: The Hadun Plains
Race by percentage: 75% Human, 20% Elf, 5% Others
Population 180,000

Society Description: The Relikan Council is made up of the by the Grand Knights, a group of landowners who have served their time in the military of Relikai. However, they answer to the Warden who makes the final decisions weighed by debates from both sides. It is the duty of the Knights to carry out the decision to the best of their ability. The peoples are hardworking and athletic, also using their free time to go horse riding or dropping by the Temples or Theatres located in towns and cities.

Military Description: In the Plains, cavalry is the staple force of the Knights. However, due to the stifling conditions from wearing heavy armour, most cavaliers are armoured with lighter mail or leather. With that, the Knights believe in a combined-arms way of combat, drawing inspiration from military histories. Infantry use spears, swords, axes and long pikes, as well as tower shields for protection. Archers are equipped with longbows, and cavalry, being the most diverse, range from Lancers and Cataphracts to Skirmishers and Horse Archers,

Magic Type: Mostly Holy and Astral, the Knightdom believe in their duty for the Higher Powers.

Brief Description of Magic in Society
The Threat: (That you guard against)
Faction History: (At least 3 good sized Paragraphs)
Additional Information: (Concept Art or random stuff)
Theme Song:

Warden App
Appearance: (Picture Please)
Coat of Arms or emblem:
Race:
[b]Height and Weight

Brief Bio: (At least 2 paragraphs)
Fighting Style:
Weapon of choice: (Picture can be included)
Magic type:
Personality: (Includes likes and dislikes)
Additional Info: (Sex pref, Quirks)

WIP

The Hadun plains are not open. The map is little outdated. We are working on it.

Kaidou
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:39 am

Ben M wrote:I am certainly not happy about it. I don't know whether I can/will demand he stop.

You're the OP, so technically, you're free to do so. After all, he's taking up a space on the map, just like everybody else; it wouldn't be fair to an applicant who wants to RP properly using that space.
Last edited by Kaidou on Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:11 pm

Big plot post incoming within a few hours. Only hint, don't leave the city :)

Kaidou
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:00 pm

Ben M wrote:Big plot post incoming within a few hours. Only hint, don't leave the city :)

Hue

Garfunclia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Garfunclia » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:34 pm

Map updated, sorry for the delay I've been pretty busy lately.
Faction Map
This was once a quote of Ben M saying something stupid, but he unfortunately made me change it because he has my password. Just know that what he said was highly stupid. Also, I did all the grammar editing for him in the Lull RP. Not even that could save it.

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -8.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.97

Personality Type: INFP-T
"Heavy stones fear no weather..." -Of Monsters and Men

TALK BERNIE TO ME

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:36 pm

Yeah, so major plot post will happen tomorrow. My bad. Getting swamped with college stuff.

Kaledoria
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaledoria » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:39 pm

Ben M wrote:Big plot post incoming within a few hours. Only hint, don't leave the city :)

Okay. :) *edit*

Kuhlfros
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:28 am

Since I am now thinking about it, What of the Religion of Myrtia?

Is there supposed to be a religion that all of us follow (If so what is that religion and its details)
A difference in religion depending on the region
A majority religion and a few minority religions?
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay
[21:48] <Kuhl> ∞/10
[21:50] <Shy> AND KUHLFROS SAID UNTO THE EARTH: LET THERE BE SPECIAL SYMBOLS FOR THE RATING OF BLAMESHIFT OUT OF TEN
[21:50] <Shy> AND THE WORLD COMPLIED
[21:50] <Kuhl> I just googled the infinity symbol XD
[21:52] <Kuhl> BUT I WILL GO WITH IT
[21:52] <Shy> ALL HAIL
[21:53] <Shy> THE VIKING GOD KULHFROS
[21:53] <Kuhl> OFF TO VALHALLA

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:29 am

Kuhlfros wrote:Since I am now thinking about it, What of the Religion of Myrtia?

Is there supposed to be a religion that all of us follow (If so what is that religion and its details)

I think it's the second one.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:24 am

Naval Monte wrote:
Kuhlfros wrote:Since I am now thinking about it, What of the Religion of Myrtia?

There is no majority. The actual city of Luxtoria follows a cult devoted to Lysander. That would be the "official" religion. So if you didn't create a religion then that would be the fall back.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:43 am

Ben M wrote:
Naval Monte wrote:

There is no majority. The actual city of Luxtoria follows a cult devoted to Lysander. That would be the "official" religion. So if you didn't create a religion then that would be the fall back.

Well than Ionia does not follow that since Infinitism exist in that place.

Kuhlfros
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:11 am

Ben M wrote:
Naval Monte wrote:

Working on making a Norse similar religion, Not completely as you noticed
Wodan=Odin and has to do with Ravens, King of the Gods
I will work on some more breakaways from copying the Norse religion as time goes on
As well as go into more detail of Stalmark Government, Military, Society, and Magical Education :p
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay
[21:50] <Shy> AND KUHLFROS SAID UNTO THE EARTH: LET THERE BE SPECIAL SYMBOLS FOR THE RATING OF BLAMESHIFT OUT OF TEN

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:47 am

Kuhlfros wrote:
Ben M wrote:There is no majority. The actual city of Luxtoria follows a cult devoted to Lysander. That would be the "official" religion. So if you didn't create a religion then that would be the fall back.

Working on making a Norse similar religion, Not completely as you noticed
Wodan=Odin and has to do with Ravens, King of the Gods
I will work on some more breakaways from copying the Norse religion as time goes on
As well as go into more detail of Stalmark Government, Military, Society, and Magical Education :p

Cool!

Kuhlfros
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:14 pm

The Stalmark/Elderan Mythos

Wodann: The Allfather, King of the Elderan Gods, the Enigma God, the Traveler, Wodann the One Eyed
God of Ruling, War, Death, and Knowledge, Lord of Outcasts, Travelers, Poetry
Thursan: The Thunderer,
God of Thunderstorms, Forges and War
Friggan: Queen of the Elderan
Goddess of Marriage and Mothers and Destiny
Baldhun: The Lord of Light
God of Good, Light, Peace, the Sun and Courage
Heimdul: The Guardian
God of Guardians, Sentinels, and Passages
Tiryr: The One Handed, the Just
God of Justice, Law, Victory and Sacrifice
Freyjah: The Beauty
Goddess of Love, Beauty, Fertility, Wealth
Freyjr: The Strong
God of Bounty, Fertility, Strength, and Health
Njord: The Sea
God of the Ocean, Seas, Bounty, and Wealth
Bragi: The Crone, The Shaman
God of Magic, Shamans, Wisdom, and Poetry
Villi and Ve: The Twins
Gods of Stars, Space and Blood

All I got so far, So many things and gods that need expanded
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse