NATION

PASSWORD

Destiny: Last Lights (OOC/Sign-Ups)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:14 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:
It's not even that hard honestly. But yeah, I love it. Hit like 5 trucks. Though the ammo capacity is a tad low. Without any buffs to heavy weapons ammo, you get 7 shots. I have one buff so I get 9.

Is it a heavy ammo buff or fusion ammo buff?

It's heavy weapons. I don't know if Fusion ammo counts. If it does, than I have to go get some new armor.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:30 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:Is it a heavy ammo buff or fusion ammo buff?

It's heavy weapons. I don't know if Fusion ammo counts. If it does, than I have to go get some new armor.

I haven't seen "More Heavy Ammo" on armor since Crota. You have Yr2 armor with Heavy buff?
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Warriors of the Sun
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Warriors of the Sun » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:10 pm

I hate the Crucible, but no Strikes? Ouch. That's like 40% of the game right there.

Anything with a blue or red outline is playstation plus, orange is free.

I had it when the game first came out, but have not renewed it since Taken King came out :/

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:25 pm

I haven't seen "More Heavy Ammo" on armor since Crota. You have Yr2 armor with Heavy buff?

Yup. Alchemist's Raiment.

The Warriors of the Sun wrote:
I hate the Crucible, but no Strikes? Ouch. That's like 40% of the game right there.

I had it when the game first came out, but have not renewed it since Taken King came out :/

Damn son. You're missing out on like the biggest way to get loot. Though Iron Banner is coming out on Tuesday. And they've increased the chance of getting decent stuff from it.

The Warriors of the Sun
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Warriors of the Sun » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:55 pm

The Warriors of the Sun wrote:

Damn son. You're missing out on like the biggest way to get loot. Though Iron Banner is coming out on Tuesday. And they've increased the chance of getting decent stuff from it.

I get my loot almost exclusively from leveling up Vanguard and Dead Orbit, occasionally from lucky engram drops...I am not very lucky :(

Jordkloden
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 18, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Jordkloden » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:25 pm

Possible tag.
I’m a communist. Not much else to say.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:03 pm

Talked it over with Sun.

In the relatively distant future, Alex will create 2 more weapons! The Vex Mythoclast and Sleep Simulant! As well as a new Warlock subclass.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:08 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Talked it over with Sun.

In the relatively distant future, Alex will create 2 more weapons! The Vex Mythoclast and Sleep Simulant! As well as a new Warlock subclass.

Now I want things...
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:10 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Talked it over with Sun.

Now I want things...

The perks of of making a mad scientist engineer.

The Warriors of the Sun
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Warriors of the Sun » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:11 pm

Also I will post tomorrow, cello practice went overboard today. Though let me know when you guys are ready to transition from introduction phase to first mission phase.

The Templar High Council wrote:Now I want things...

Then come up with things :P As long as it isn't ridiculously silly and you work towards it I will probably say yes.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:35 pm

The Warriors of the Sun wrote:Also I will post tomorrow, cello practice went overboard today. Though let me know when you guys are ready to transition from introduction phase to first mission phase.

The Templar High Council wrote:Now I want things...

Then come up with things :P As long as it isn't ridiculously silly and you work towards it I will probably say yes.

I respect the lore too much to say Flint made anything from the game. Maybe I'll pull a random image from Google and say it came from the Cabal, or was Cabal-led together. :P

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:50 am

The Warriors of the Sun wrote:Also I will post tomorrow, cello practice went overboard today. Though let me know when you guys are ready to transition from introduction phase to first mission phase.

I respect the lore too much to say Flint made anything from the game. Maybe I'll pull a random image from Google and say it came from the Cabal, or was Cabal-led together. :P

Except a custom subclass... :p

By the by. Has anyone else noticed Xur has sucked really bad lately? Minus the 3 of coin, he hasn't sold anything of value... And he's not gaurunteed to sell a weapon.
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:30 am

The Templar High Council wrote:I respect the lore too much to say Flint made anything from the game. Maybe I'll pull a random image from Google and say it came from the Cabal, or was Cabal-led together. :P

Except a custom subclass... :p

By the by. Has anyone else noticed Xur has sucked really bad lately? Minus the 3 of coin, he hasn't sold anything of value... And he's not guaranteed to sell a weapon.

That was totally custom, not modified from the game. I'm not sure Omolon would like it if you took credit for their contraption. :P

Yeah, he has. Immolation Fists were cool, but I don't use them often enough. Only exotic armors I use are Year1's brought to Year2, and Impossible Machines.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:47 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:Except a custom subclass... :p

By the by. Has anyone else noticed Xur has sucked really bad lately? Minus the 3 of coin, he hasn't sold anything of value... And he's not guaranteed to sell a weapon.

That was totally custom, not modified from the game. I'm not sure Omolon would like it if you took credit for their contraption. :P

Yeah, he has. Immolation Fists were cool, but I don't use them often enough. Only exotic armors I use are Year1's brought to Year2, and Impossible Machines.

I love Omolon weapons. I want an Omolon Auto Rifle.

Screw the lore! I wanna have fun!

Servinta
Minister

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Servinta » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:11 pm

Anyone at the tower want to meet up?

The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:22 pm

Servinta wrote:Anyone at the tower want to meet up?

If you want to, sure.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

Servinta
Minister

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Servinta » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:56 pm

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:
Servinta wrote:Anyone at the tower want to meet up?

If you want to, sure.

Kewl, just let me post him waking up and such ... where you want to meet and how?

The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:00 pm

Servinta wrote:
The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:If you want to, sure.

Kewl, just let me post him waking up and such ... where you want to meet and how?

I'm currently still at the Tower, near the bounty master, heading for the Tower North. Don't know how, any suggestions?
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

The Warriors of the Sun
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Warriors of the Sun » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:19 pm

Once I get home I will be editing my titan character to be something else just to round out the group. Then I will post...sorta kinda promise...

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:29 am

Waiting on you Temp.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:41 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:Waiting on you Temp.

Playing the game ATM.

The United Tributational Territories
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Tributational Territories » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:32 pm

Record of Titan/Hunter/Warlock(choose one) Hunter
Name:(Birth/"legal" name) Joshua Schumacher
Callsign:(Optional, this is where you would put nicknames) Josh
Appearance: https://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/Gear/2/4611686018450326306/2305843009310027354
Subclass: Nightstalker
Race: Exo
Equipment: (I don't need names, we won't really be using Destiny equipment. Make up what you want, what matters is what kind of weapons and armor you have) Primary: An Answering Chord, Special: The Next Big Thing, Heavy: Sol Edge
Helmet: Wolf Pet Weave 2.0, Gauntlets: Sealed Ahamkara Grasps, Chestplate: Takanome Ranger 1.1, Legs: Kallipolis Boots, Cape: Aspriet Cloak
Personality: Not much of a talker.
Bio: Joshua just lives to hunt. It's all he ever does, and all he ever will do.
Affiliations:(Possible other factions you are associated with such as Future War Cult, Dead Orbit, New Monarch, or being a participant of The Crucible)
New Monarchy
Ghost Callsign: (What do you call your Ghost) Little Light, he hates it
Ghost Appearance: Pale Dawn Shell
Ghost Personality: Talkative, a little annoying
Dec 3, 2016 10:21:48 GMT -7 The Tributational Territories said: I'm an illegal immigrant Dec 3, 2016 10:29:24 GMT -7 Hakketomat said: And a cuddly one

I like space, basketball, politics, and hip hop music. Your average 15 y/o white guy.

Economic Left/Right: 1.0 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.21

Originally, the Nation did reflect my political views, but I'm trying to move it into a Corrupt Dictatorship, because what's the fun in a successful nation?

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:57 am

I'll be off for a few days,because I'm moving to another house,and I need my internet service to do the process of installing it there. However,I'm not off the RP.
Nothing to see here, move along.

The United Tributational Territories
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Tributational Territories » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:21 am

Am I accepted or not? I'm a little unclear.
Dec 3, 2016 10:21:48 GMT -7 The Tributational Territories said: I'm an illegal immigrant Dec 3, 2016 10:29:24 GMT -7 Hakketomat said: And a cuddly one

I like space, basketball, politics, and hip hop music. Your average 15 y/o white guy.

Economic Left/Right: 1.0 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.21

Originally, the Nation did reflect my political views, but I'm trying to move it into a Corrupt Dictatorship, because what's the fun in a successful nation?

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:45 am

The United Tributational Territories wrote:Am I accepted or not? I'm a little unclear.

OP doesn't do much.

And this is quite possibly very dead.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse