NATION

PASSWORD

PL: The EPIC OOC XI [closed]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:37 am

Charmera wrote:I on the other hand, thought that next we should teach a Great Unclean one how to bath. :P

Willow looked up, took one look at this mess, and threw his forearms up into the air and flew away.

"Aw Tartarus no! Fuck that shit! Somepony else can write to Princess Celestia about that, I'm out! Fuck that, that's a Twilight job..."
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:26 am

Giovenith wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:*falls out of a pyrogenic stasis pod*
What year is it?! This doesn't look like the 23rd century.

Oh, hey guys.

NVE! You-

Wait, pyro?

Definately didn't steal the idea from Brennanburg. I just made it work.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:48 am

Swith Witherward wrote:Yep, what Agy said.

(Image)
Chapter Two

Fog blanketed the ashen fields as two vehicles trundled away from the Building during the pre-dawn hours that morning. One was bound for Ascalon and carried with it the hopes (and shopping lists) of many Residents. The other would perhaps restore the Residents' honor in the villagers' minds.

The rig's tires crunched atop the frosty gravel as ...

We have several quests going on right now, peeps. Please keep the Building stuff in tune with them, time-wise. Let's call it roughly 5AM, with sunrise not happening for another few hours. It's foggy outside. The ground is covered in a thin frost.

The city has lights, and the villagers are carrying torches. But everywhere else outside... black, foggy.

Wait, so we're not close to the equinoxes yet, or even the summer solstice?

Dang.

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:24 am

Autumn equinox, maybe? No specified date.
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Zarkanians
Senator

Founded: Sep 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zarkanians » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:57 am

That's assuming this place has earthlike seasons. Also that the building is at a location on the rock where 5AM is ever shiny. Hell; maybe it's just held in place like a globe on an inactive solar system model, spinning forever but not actually moving around the miniaturized reactor core at the center. Physics are kinda broken in Galimaufry, from what I gather.
Thought and Memory each morning fly
Over the vast earth:
Thought, I fear, may fail to return,
But I fear more for Memory.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:30 am

PL: SITREP

CURRENT CONDITIONS:
  • Time: 5 AM
  • Current Temperature: 21°F; -1.6°C
  • Forecast: Fog continues until after dawn. Temps will warm to mid 50's F by afternoon.
  • Date: Wouldn't you like to know?

CURRENT GAME EVENTS:
  • Operation: Bo Peep
  • Ascalon
  • Fiends (10 days until return!)

MINOR/PLAYER EVENTS
  • Death of a Lizard
  • Chicken Coops

UPCOMING EVENTS
    Harvest Fest

PAUSED MINOR EVENTS
none listed

OP/CoOP STUFF:
  • Please read IC posts prior to posting. It saves confusion over time of day, weather, etc. Sheepquest/O:BP is dependent on the dawn. Please do not advance time in your posts.
  • Excellent work with posts overall. It's a nice read.
  • Thank you, Carly and TNEL, for keeping us updated regarding your absences. Much appreciate it.
  • Yup, characters will eventually run out of supplies. This gives them reason to venture out of the Building. Fuel/Power sources are limited as well (for now).
  • Zark's guess is more accurate than he realizes: viewtopic.php?p=26768691#p26768691. There are seasons but you're all very far north. The winter is quickly approaching. Autumn equinox passed before Residents arrived.
  • Agy's filling in the blanks for Ascalon. This gives us a fresh perspective and keeps it from becoming too similar to anything I usually run. As such, he's functioning as co-GM/worldbuilder. Thank you so much for taking some of the pressure off Swith, Agy. We all appreciate it.
  • Yes, the sheep are vicious. Stay frosty.
  • There have been requests to visit the Church of Demens. We'll RP it out rather than funnel info to players via IRC/TG.
  • Residents are encouraged to visit the village to restock basics. Most have runes (coins) to purchase things. I'm liking the idea of keeping livestock and poultry at the Building. Characters might check with char!Giovenith to see if she can create larger hammerspace areas. Would be nice if there was a barn with expanded insides for animals as well as equipment and heaters. Don't forget that char!Bran is a mechanic accustomed to working on larger equipment. Let's utilize this character's talents before turning to the tech priests.
  • The hospital is now present. Characters can visit it. (Players can set up little zones. Example: Min might want to send Anais over to craft her spell space.)
  • Discuss leaders and choose one for magic users and one for fighters. They won't necessarily come into play until the Fiends return. We can put up polls if necessary.

Last edited by Cerillium on Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Highfort
Minister

Founded: May 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Highfort » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:36 am

I see the sick man of the madhouse managed to make it to his computer to post. How you holding up, Cer?
First as tragedy, then as farce

Zarkanians
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zarkanians » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:38 am

Yes, the sheep are vicious.

Viciously adorable.

Thanks for the report; the hive-mind reports general approval.
Over the vast earth:

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:41 am

Highfort wrote:I see the sick man of the madhouse managed to make it to his computer to post. How you holding up, Cer?

I always wake up around this time. Pathetic, no? I'm retreating to the couch shortly. Maybe put in a movie and try to sleep more.

Bronchitis seriously kicking my ass.

The fennec mentioned you had the crud, too. Feeling better?

Zarkanians wrote:

Viciously adorable.

Just wait until you see them running.

YW. We were due for a sitrep. Been a while since we had one anyway. I probably left things out. Oversight on my part.
Last edited by Cerillium on Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:46 am

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:56 am

#PLAPP
PERSONIFICATION LIFE
CHARACTER APPLICATION

PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
Character Name: Adrasta Karenis

Character Gender: Female

Species: Human

Appearance:

URL to Character Picture: http://img03.deviantart.net/f404/i/2008 ... _benlo.jpg

Primary Objective: Invention and innovation are Asdra's bread and her butter, though she'd tell you the latter is more of a nice sweet jam. She seeks to perfect and experiment.

Secondary Objectives: Well of course there's money, any good Runesmith needs a decent amount of cash to fund their experiments. She's told she needs to get out more, which she has reluctantly accepted now, so making friends is also a minor priority. She also has some curiosity regarding the disappearance of her parents, and also of her adoptive mother Grunsha

MUNDANE SKILLS
These do NOT require points. These are the average, daily things your character can do. Examples are "drive a car", "speak a normal Foreign Language", "play a guitar", "write poetry". Some mundane skills come from your bio and are freebie. A soldier knows very basic training (shoot a gun, basic drill). Medic, martial arts or sniper would be a Specialized Skill or Talent.
List Mundane skills here:
- Asdra is a competant enough blacksmith
- Asdra can speak "Spoken Rune" which can often be used as a secret code.

SPECIALIZED SKILLS AND TALENTS
These are specialized skills that set you apart from the average person. You have 7 points to spend here. Examples are swordsmanship, sniper, coercion, piloting etc.
Ability 1 and Points Spent: 4 In Runesmithing (The knowledge of and retention of runes, and the methods of adding them to items and of course the effect of different metals.)
Ability 2 and Points Spent: 3 in Hammer Combat (She's had to hit a few people in the face with a hammer. Theives mostly, but she's not bad at it considering)

OPTIONAL SUPERNATURAL CHARACTERISTICS
You have 7 points to spend here on supernatural skills or abilities. Sonic Scream, Levitation, Spell Casting, Shape Shifting etc. Superman MUST have his kryptonite, so Restrictions are what can't they do with their power or what balances it. They can only use it when they genuinely need it? They can't use it for more then five minutes without serious side-effects? Some things are allowed without points. A pegasus has wings thus it can fly. A raptor is fast thus no points are spent in speed. These "natural" abilities should be listed in the character's description, however.
Ability 1: Runecraft
Power Level: 6
Strengths: Runecraft is the ability to imbue runes with the magical power which makes them more than just squigily lines. Giving these words of power their... power. Asdra can plop about six runes on one weapon, piece of armour or tool. And they gain power through combination with one another. Different combinations do different things to different metals, (Runes on copper will channel electric energy, while iron runes will channel heat (See short list bellow for metals and their associated elements)). Runes serve as command words, like computer code, allowing a user to specify what a things should do with the energy when certain imputs happen. For example, a rune fire trap requires Three words (On step and project, except with runes) More words mean more versatility and more things the metal in question can do. This ability also includes the ability to actually mold metal with your powers so you can create these runes. (Still, to a very limited extent). With things like tools it can be easier to write activations runes.
Weaknesses: Runecraft may be versatile, but it's still rather limited. Certain metals can only do certain things, and runesmiths have limited words to work with per metal. She still needs to learn new words occasionally, and so that can take anywhere from one hour to a day to perfect. If you etch a rune wrong, best case scenario is that is fails, worst case scenario is that it explodes in your face. Runes are limited to the abjuration, evocation, illusion and minor conjuration and very, very minor divination (Not seeing the future, but sensing things).
Restrictions: Runes can't change much about the physical properties of the thing itself. At best they are addons. The amount of runes you can put in is limited my your runesmith level. Six runes for a level six runesmith and so on. It takes about thirty minutes to fully etch and activate a rune, try to rush the processes and explosions tend to occur. Also trying to put on more runes than you can activate also leads to explosions. Rune inscribed things can't be used until thirty minutes until the runework is done either, otherwise bad things happen. (Explosions and the like)

Ability 2: Toughness
Power Level: 1
Strengths: Not too noticible, but Asdra is tougher than most people. Able to take more punishment and pain. Most runesmiths tend to be more resiliant...
Weaknesses:... but she is less agile, and not as fast as most.
Restrictions: It's only a little bit, not even really supernatural in it's nature.

MAGICAL OR SPECIAL ITEMS
List: Rune hammer and Smith tools: Used for making weapons. Rune hammer has runes which make it good at helping to create runes, since you need to stamp the rune several times to activate it with the hammer. The hammer is nigh on indestructible, yet lightweight.

BACKGROUND
Education or Training: Blacksmith and Runesmith Apprenticeship.
Character Background/Biography: Asdra was very young when her parents seemingly dropped off the face of the earth, abandoning her on the door of an old blacksmith named Grunsha. Grunsha was a giant, and despite her often harsh nature was a very loving woman who selflessly took care of Asdra and taught her adopted daughter the art of being a runesmith. Asdra took to this like a fish to water, becoming pretty skilled at runework, though still she's not yet the master her adoptive mother was, who unfortunately died rather recently, leaving Asdra with the shop. Since she has been trying to run the business as Grunsha would have wanted her too, though recently she has been compelled to interact with people more outside the store. Explore and get to know more people.

Asdra is a little gruff and impatient, though mostly as she feels like she has little time for anything but her work. She can open up if she respects someone enough, often once someone has displayed courage, intelligence or something else that she considers admirable. She's fiercely loyal, and does not stand for bullies, abuse or victimizing. She can be brutally honest, and often she tends to bottle up feelings until they burst. She's not humorless, and often allows herself sarcastic remarks and such.

OTHER GAME MECHANICS
URL to Apartment Picture:) http://40.media.tumblr.com/513a738e4507 ... 1_1280.png
Her apartment is rather spartan, as she lives mostly at the shop, sometimes sleeping there.
Link to RP examples: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=335292 Or viewtopic.php?f=31&t=322985

IMPORTANT:
One paragraph that sums up your character. This paragraph is what we'll use on your player tab on the first page of the thread. This MUST be brief. Your tab will contain a link to your application so people will have full details
Character Name: Adrasta Karenis
Brief Description:

Metal effects list:
(Keep in mind that she still has to buy these with her own cash) (Also, metals not on this list would have to be tested, and the properties would likely be complete random)
Copper Lightning
Aluminium: Nothing, Any rune makes alluminium extremely volatile. Though it can make for a good grenade, many rune smiths have died trying to weapon it.
Chromium: Added protective force on to other protective runes.
Gold: Hard Light. More accurate sensory for sensor runes.
Iron: Fire
Steel: Blue fire, Stronger flames than iron
Mercury: Spray's water
Silver: Holy Fire
Platinum: Magical energy, increases power of all runes. Though is rather unstable
Titanium: Addition of runes makes Titanium harder and sharper if in weapon form.
Lead: Runes make it ridiculously heavy. To the point where it's impractical to use.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:55 am

A quick post before work starts.

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:08 am

Zarkanians wrote:

Viciously adorable.

Do they explode?

Ollo Cer.

I'm beginning to wonder if Chrys is about to become everyone's walking space heater.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:15 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Zarkanians wrote:
Viciously adorable.

Do they explode?

Ollo Cer.

I'm beginning to wonder if Chrys is about to become everyone's walking space heater.

TG sent :hug:

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:19 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:
Do they explode?

Ollo Cer.

TG sent :hug:

(pineapple) 8)
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Highfort
Minister

Founded: May 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Highfort » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:59 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Highfort wrote:I see the sick man of the madhouse managed to make it to his computer to post. How you holding up, Cer?

I always wake up around this time. Pathetic, no? I'm retreating to the couch shortly. Maybe put in a movie and try to sleep more.

Bronchitis seriously kicking my ass.

The fennec mentioned you had the crud, too. Feeling better?

I'm functioning at the very least. I don't get to take this week off - tests and MATLAB and all that - so I doped up on Dayquil and took a hot shower to clear my head.
First as tragedy, then as farce

Zarkanians
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zarkanians » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:31 pm

Sleep is for the weak. And people with eye sockets.
Over the vast earth:

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Founded: May 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:38 pm

Speaking of scavenging and looking for supplies...

#PLAPP
PERSONIFICATION LIFE
CHARACTER APPLICATION

PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
Character Name: Techomir Kruhlak

Character Gender: Male

Species (nation personification, human, alien, etc): Reil

Appearance: Covered in dirt, mud, and with messy, unkempt brown hair, wide blue eyes, and with a perpetually paranoid demeanor.

URL to Character Picture, if any: http://i.imgur.com/GbK5v25.png

Primary Objective: Techomir hopes to find his scavenging crew in this strange new world, if indeed they were transported here with him, and if they survived.

Secondary Objectives: To improve his lot in life from a scavenging, homeless drifter to someone with a bit of steady income. Techomir wants to finally enter the middle class.

MUNDANE SKILLS
These do NOT require points. These are the average, daily things your character can do. Examples are "drive a car", "speak a normal Foreign Language", "play a guitar", "write poetry". Some mundane skills come from your bio and are freebie. A soldier knows very basic training (shoot a gun, basic drill). Medic, martial arts or sniper would be a Specialized Skill or Talent.
List Mundane skills here:
Driving vehicles (Jeeps, trucks, small cars)
Play an acoustic guitar
Basic firearms usage (Homemade Rifle)
Languages - English, Reilish (Mutually intelligible, though barely, with Polish)

SPECIALIZED SKILLS AND TALENTS
These are specialized skills that set you apart from the average person. You have 7 points to spend here. Examples are swordsmanship, sniper, coercion, piloting etc.
Ability 1 and Points Spent: Gunsmithing (Real weapons of actual quality are hard to come by in Reiltam, so most locals are forced to cobble together weapons with scavenged parts. Techomir has mastered this.) 4
Ability 2 and Points Spent: Stealth (The unforgiving wilds and dead zones of Reiltam aren't going to be tamed by one man and his rifle, so Techomir has learned that hiding is often a viable option.) 2
Ability 3 and Points Spent: Hand to Hand (While without formal martial arts training, some sparring and experimentation with different techniques has given Techomir some rudimentary knowledge in unarmed combat, most tricks involving the use of his tail to trip up opponents or disarm them.) 1

OPTIONAL SUPERNATURAL CHARACTERISTICS
You have 7 points to spend here on supernatural skills or abilities. Sonic Scream, Levitation, Spell Casting, Shape Shifting etc. Superman MUST have his kryptonite, so Restrictions are what can't they do with their power or what balances it. They can only use it when they genuinely need it? They can't use it for more then five minutes without serious side-effects? Some things are allowed without points. A pegasus has wings thus it can fly. A raptor is fast thus no points are spent in speed. These "natural" abilities should be listed in the character's description, however.
Ability 1: Specialized Detection
Power Level: 7
Strengths: Can detect objects of importance depending on the situation (a lost sock while looking for clothing, a spoon while looking for a way to stir tea, or one of his missing friends if they are anywhere nearby)
Weaknesses: When said detection occurs, it can startle him as it's an ability he has no control over in the regards of when and where if happens, as it's sort of an arbitrary thing. Said object or person he is looking for will be covered in obvious yellow light (to his perception), which can prove to be a distraction in a fight.
Restrictions: Has no control over said power whatsoever, will only happen when it's either absolutely necessary or at seemingly random times.

MAGICAL OR SPECIAL ITEMS
List:
Shredemov - Techomir's pride and joy, Shredemov was his first homemade weapon and the one he's spent the most time and effort on improving. It resembles an AK-47 cobbled together out of varying kinds of woods, scrap metal, and household objects (parts of a globe can be seen sticking out of it). It functions similar to an AK-47, though perhaps a bit more prone to jamming. To assist in close quarters combat, Techomir elected to attach an old kitchen knife to the front of it, serving as an improvised bayonet.
The Artifact - An object of unclear importance or use, this object was found in a highly dangerous, wasteland area of Reiltam, and Techomir was originally meant to bring it to a scientist in a more... civilized area for study. Unfortunately, as soon as him and his team found it they had all blacked out, scattered off to the winds with Techomir waking up alone, near the building with the artifact in his pockets. It resembles a small, pocket-sized birch tree, though horribly warped and distorted. It hums slightly.

BACKGROUND
Education or Training: No formal education or training.
Character Background/Biography: Born in the small village of Inglagred in the region of Reiltam, Techomir had a relatively poor upbringing. Food was hard to come by and his parents were often absent from his life, forcing the young boy to steal in order to feed himself and his younger sister, Silikir. He eventually became quite skilled at this, being able to snatch food and drink from passing traders, supply vehicles, and more than a few warehouses in order to ensure his survival. Inglagred wasn't exactly one of the most pleasant towns in the region, either, lying in the middle of a valley pounded by rain, wind, and storms. The place didn't even have a functioning semi-government, being occupied by various constantly bickering small factions. One week it might be a small militia actually trying to bring order to the place, the next it may be the same gang from a month ago who pushed drugs on the populace and used the occupants as slave labor. Sadly, said gang stuck around, and still rules over Inglagred with an iron fist, something he intends on changing once he finds a way back home.

Once he turned 15 he began a career as a scavenger, bravely wandering into the hellish nightmares known as Dead Zones (essentially an area so affected or impacted by radiation, magic, or disaster that supernatural events begin occurring there, and toxic gas is a common threat) to retrieve rare artifacts, materials, or simply to take pictures of them. After spending nearly ten years in the profession, and with his younger sister becoming old enough to go along with him, Techomir created a small team of 'professional' scavengers to assist him in his duties, becoming a well-known and respected figure in his region. A routine artifact retrieval job ended in disaster and confusion when his team came across the warped, tree-like artifact, seperating his team of six and leaving the Reil confused and stranded in a world he doesn't recognize. Now with little other options, Techomir is forced to work together with the strange new people surrounding him in order to find his sister, his team, and a way back home.

While perhaps somewhat morally ambigious thanks to his upbringing, Techomir is far from outright cruel or malicious. While perfectly willing to steal, threaten, and fight to get his way, he prefers not to, and is a bit of an idealist at heart. He's fairly impulsive, capable of acting naively or without much regard as to the consequences of his actions.

OTHER GAME MECHANICS
URL to Apartment Picture: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... ed5b61.jpg
Link to RP examples: Prior PL experience, will provide more if needed.

IMPORTANT:
One paragraph that sums up your character. This paragraph is what we'll use on your player tab on the first page of the thread. This MUST be brief. Your tab will contain a link to your application so people will have full details
Character Name: Techomir Kruhlak
Brief Description: A scavenger, thief, and drifter from an anarchistic region called Reiltam, Techomir made a career off of exploring nightmarish regions known as Dead Zones, only arriving at The Building after a routine retrieval job went sour and he and his team were seperated, with his sister and friends scattered around the strange new world he finds himself in.
Last edited by TotallyNotEvilLand on Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Liquid Wallaby Characters, Updated 4/27 (Rough sketches for Creezul and Kehelli are completed)
If you use the term SJW or 'politically correct' to describe anyone left of center, I'm pretty sure that destroys all of your credibility as an intelligent human being. Quit being a twit and use something other than a buzzword to make your point.
A Moderately-Talented But Very Unreliable Roleplayer
Current flag is Frisk's Unamused Face

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:47 pm

Got a post for the Chicken-coop gang. Min, I'll reply to you after I get back from work and stuff.

Zarkanians
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zarkanians » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:28 pm

The BranRiech wrote:[...] We had to keep ancient Soviet airframes in the air as long as possible [...]

Airframe?

The BranRiech wrote:[...] Bran could barely tell whether Catrain was even human, not even beginning to guess the gender of the being. [...]

Somewhere in Tertia, an Archite is giddy with delight. "Soon!", they scream. "SOON!"

Their coworkers eye them nervously, then go back to coding genetics. "This is why nobody likes you, Vertaig," they mutter to themself, before they too return to their assigned duty.
Over the vast earth:

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:10 pm

Airframe :p

Yeah, after the collapse of the Soviet Union, the Branriech didn't have the funding to keep it's planes in the air, so Air Force mechanics (Like Char!Bran) had to improvise the hell out of some ingenious ways to keep the old fighters operational. That's why Bran's so good at mechanics and repairs and the like.

Swith Witherward
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:43 pm

Alrighty... Cer and I are having our asses handed to us by bronchitis, and Agy's sick as a dog. I think we could all use a night off from RP, if peeps don't mind? One day won't break us. So let's pause Ascalon for the evening, and Bo Peep. We can continue the dining room stuff, though.
★ Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
Madhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts,
and humanities and their replacement by entertainment,
self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:47 pm

Any thoughts on my APP? Anything I should probably change before it's evaluated officially by the OP?
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:50 pm

Not much missing that I could see. Nice.
mumblemumblemumble

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:51 pm

Wow. Hope you guys get a good nights rest. You'll need it. And eat something tasty!
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse