NATION

PASSWORD

In the beginning...( IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Republic of the Cristo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

In the beginning...( IC)

Postby Republic of the Cristo » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:32 pm

[img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/3632/f/2008/151/4/a/the_planet_earth_by_technoking.jpg
[/img]

In the beginning, there was only the cold. An endless blizzard of darkness and snow. In the endless chaos, a single snowflake was thrown throughout it all. It soon attached to another snow flake, and then another, and then another, and so on until millions of snowflakes were formed together. Over the next thousands years, the mound of snow grew legs; arms; a torso; a head; and finally, it grew eyes. The eyes took seven days to open after they had been formed. And when they did, a blinding light, that of which had never been seen in chaos before flashed out of them. The light that shone from the eyes cut out of path of warmth through the snow. Before the being lay many thousands of miles now open space that was devoid of the snow that had created him. Then, something amazing happened. He thought. His thought came out in a sound that resonated throughout all of the open space and all the void. " CRAI!" He did not have a mouth, so this sound was sent out from his eyes in a vision/sound. The being decided that that is what he would call himself, Crai. Now that Crai had named himself, he thought of what he should do with the void. A thought came to his mind. He gathered as much snow as he could hold in his arms, and he spread it out across the void. Because none of the winds from the void affected the open space before Crai the snow stayed in place. He then thought of hardening the snow into something that he could place his feet upon. And so ice was created. However, when he went close to the ice; The light from his eyes melted it. He realized that never could he step foot in the world he created. He decided to fly far above it. He thought of creating a new form of matter, instead of being cold and coming from the snow of the void, it would be warm and come from his warmth. He looked on at the ice, and 3/4s of the ice turned into what he called Land...

But what to do with the last fourth of ice in the world? He knew that he should keep at least some of it, but felt that too much would invite the chaos back into his world. He decided to halve the ice. He took up half of all the ice remaining in the world in his hands. He looked down into it and it melted into a liquid form. He called this form water. he threw this water out all over the world, and in many places it formed lakes, and seas. Crai had realized that now, he had created three planes of living in his world. Planes that he could never fully rule over... as he was cursed never to walk on Earth again. He decided to create others like him, to rule over these planes. First he looked in the last few snow covered remains of his world. He looked to see what he could use to create his first child and ruler of the snow. He heard a whimper from a snow bank. Crai looked into the snow bank and saw a small body, made of snow... just like his own. The small body was without thought though, and was lame. Crai took the body up into the heavens with which he lived in. He looked into the blank face of the body and pored his light and knowledge into its head. Blue eyes were burned into it's head, its snow flew off of it's head becoming long and white hair. The body grew, and began to take the lovely white and sparkling shape of Crai... yet different. It's face was more narrow, and its hips were wider. It was unique in it's own way. The being's eyes opened up, and for the first time thought. It's first thought was " Cryana!" Crai heard this thought, and told it that that will be it's name. He brought it to the frozen wastelands of the far south. " You are my child, and this world is my kingdom. Over the snow, you shall rule as your own domain." He led here down gently on a cool breeze, into the snow of her domain.

Next, he looked to the sea in which he created. While starring at the seas, he accidently thought for too long in what to create. Some of his thought sprung out of his vision and went into the sea. From the sea, sprang a marvelous creature. Its body was like Crai's, but instead, it was made of flesh! He barred supreme physique... ideal for traveling through the water's of the world. Yet, it did not understand what it was. Crai looked down into the beings eyes and gave it wisdom and knowledge. The first words to be uttered by the creature were " Kanaloa!" Crai told him that that would be his name. He took his son up into the heavens where Crai resided. He pointed out to him all the seas and lakes and all the water in the world. He told him " This world is my kingdom, and you are my son, you shall rule all water as your domain." And so, Crai let his son back down to the earth and into the largest body of water in the world.

The last and largest plane of the world was land. Crai took two handfuls of the land and stared at them. He thought long and hard with what he should do with them. He stared for far too long at one, and soon discovered that he had turned it into sand... sand with thought and wisdom! Crai became terrified of the being and through it into the Earth. The being crashed into a certain spot of the world, and created what was to be called a desert. In five days time, the being rose up from the sand, and possessed a Crai like body... only much more chaotic, and made of sand! Its first word was " Saso." and it was to rule over his domain of sand and the desert.

This time, Crai made sure not to look too long into the Earth in his hands. He looked into it for a mere minute, and gave it knowledge and wisdom. The creature of Earth formed eyes, a mouth, and grew a yellow metal from it's Earthen Forehead. It's first word was " Versus!" and Crai told him that that shall be his name. Crai set him down upon the earth... yet did not feel that he was complete. He remembered his son Kanaloa, and how beautiful he was with flesh, and so he decided he would do the same for Kanaloa. He took up another handful of dirt and breathed it out over Versus. The earth dried and became his flesh. " You shall now be known as Versus Daia. All of this world is my kingdom, the land shall be your domain."

With all the planes of the world created, Crai looked down from the heavens, please with himself.
Orthodox Christian, Nationalist, Reactionary, Stoic

(2 Kings 2:23-25): you won't be dissappointed

Matta
Ambassador

Founded: May 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Matta » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:57 pm

Saso? The being liked that sound he made, he decided to call himself that. He looked around, everything looked the same, just brown hills. Then he saw a large amount of it coming towards him. Scared, he put his hands up and it dissipated it. He then made a gesture if pushing out and the sandstorm appear behind him and flew past him. What other powers did he have? Saso though to himself. He made another gesture and the substance rose, he then dropped it back down.

All of a sudden he gained knowledge of his Domain. He learned words and where he was. He controlled sand, he lived in a Desert. However looking around his surroundings he felt alone, this place was lifeless. He tried to remember how he was created. He grabbed a handful of sand and shaped it. He then placed it on the ground. It started to breath. He called it a Sand Golem. However he knew it would get lonely so he created a companion for it. Then he felt weak. He knew he had limits.

He said to the Golem Couple "All this desert is yours, populate it and make it a mighty empire of peace. Only fight to defend yourself. I will provide you with a house of sand near a part different to the rest of this Domai, called an Oasis."

The First Golem said "Thank you, we will do what you command us to. However, what are our names?"

"Names?" replied Saso "Well what appeals to you?"

"May i call myself Makil" He replied

"I will call my self Liso" The second replied

"Lovely names, now go and do as i asked. As for me i will rest for a week and build up my power so i may do more good for my domain."

Saso went south and travelled to the center of the Desert and built a small hut for himself. It took him 1 day to create. He thought to himself When i wake from sleep I will build a great empire and a castle so i may live comfortably with a children of the sand.

He smiled and closed his eyes, dreaming of a paradise for them all.

Aquatur
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Aquatur » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:53 pm

Kanaloa, Prince of the Sea and Master of the Water
Next, he looked to the sea in which he created. While starring at the seas, he accidently thought for too long in what to create. Some of his thought sprung out of his vision and went into the sea. From the sea, sprang a marvelous creature. Its body was like Crai's, but instead, it was made of flesh! He barred supreme physique... ideal for traveling through the water's of the world. Yet, it did not understand what it was. Crai looked down into the beings eyes and gave it wisdom and knowledge. The first words to be uttered by the creature were " Kanaloa!" Crai told him that that would be his name. He took his son up into the heavens where Crai resided. He pointed out to him all the seas and lakes and all the water in the world. He told him " This world is my kingdom, and you are my son, you shall rule all water as your domain." And so, Crai let his son back down to the earth and into the largest body of water in the world.

In the beginning, when the Prince was born, he was imbued with the light of the Creator and formed and fashioned by the Sea, unruly in nature, fierce and savage. Bubbling into existence from the very depths of the ocean, in the darkest of places, sprung a being of supreme physique and masculinity capable of enduring anarchy of the Sea. Infused also with the essence of the water, he became one with the liquid of pure origins however corrupted by the spirit of Chaos. Cast from his birthplace, he was shunned and rejected by the oceans for it had no master, ruled only by its own will, or so they thought. Taken to the heavens, by the mercy of the Creator, he was nourished and cleansed, given gifts of knowledge and wisdom which were breathed unto him; bestowed to him was dominion over all the water, the Seas and lakes, rivers and oceans all of which was now placed under his rule. Falling back into his domain, the waves crashed against each other, onto the beachheads at on the borders of his domain, spraying fine salty mist in a spectacle of chaos. The waters churned into large maelstroms and the waves grew to exponential sizes, resisting the return of their new master. The waters thrashed and chaos erupted in the Sea. He dived into the frigid waters of the Great Sea and willed the water to obey him. Kanaloa sprung from the water in a flurry of mist, towering above his domain in a spiraling vortex. He lifted both of his hands and clapped, a boom echoing out across all the water.

"I am your Master, you shall obey me!" And with that the water had calmed itself, the sky beginning to clear and light of the heavens now pouring into his domain.

"Father I have passed my first test though I fear that it has yet to begin."

Bhikkustan
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Bhikkustan » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:11 pm

Cryana descended to the icy ground, as Crai told her of her domain. He told of ruler ship, and other things she didnt understand. He told of creation. He told of hope. She was inspired by him, and quickly set about creating a castle. She wanted to impress Crai, and make him glad to have created her.

Then she heard it. A whispering from the ground. From the skies. From all around her. She realised it was the ice. "Crai is a murderer," she heard, "the world was once all like this."
She was shocked, but interested. Still the ice talked.

"Cryana, you are our child. Return the world to its original form."

She sobbed. How could this be? Crai was the kindest being she knew. He gave her life. How could he do something so evil?

"No!" She cried, "I can't, I won't."

But the ice was not going to be shaken off.

"You are our child Cryana, the one who will bring order to the world. Look at the beauty of your lands, he has taken away this."

She cried again, for she knew it was true.
Sunni Muslim ۞ Shafi'i Fiqh ۞ Ashari Aqidah ۞ Wasatiyyah
illegible nutrition enthousiast - nomadism or barbarism
Crimea is Russia Ukraine Tatar
~ Free East Turkistan and Palestine ~

Republic of the Cristo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of the Cristo » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:16 pm

Out of the void came a chilled air. That mere whisp of air passed over the desert lands, which combined it with the heat, then moved over the oceans, which allowed to gather strength. For five days it built up and up, until eventually, it broke out across the desolate Earth. It rained and poured water from the sky, in a flood that soaked and moistened 3/4s of the earth. The Storm was finally ended when out of it all, a crash of pure energy cracked from the dark clouds and struck the crowd with a tremendous force, that all the gods of every plane heard it... Even the earless Crai. In the smoking crater of where the lightening struck, a naked female women made of flesh laid. Crai gazed down upon her, not knowing of what to make of her. She had been created from the void, just like Crai... only she had helped along by the forces of the Earth in her creation. She stood up and muttered out a word. " Jasu?" She asked it like a question. Crai cast his gaze directly on the women. He spoke in the way he did, without a mouth and only using his eyes. " Sister of the void, as with all beings in this plane of existence, the first word you speak shall be your name. Because you have come from the energy of the sky, that shall be your domain to rule over."

When Crai had finished speaking with Jasu, he looked over all the Earth to see that the ground was moist. He starred at one spot in particular. From it, a small green piece of life sprung through. Crai was amazed by what he had saw. He continued to watch the sapling grow, sending all of his love and curiosity with it. He watched until he saw the once small sapling grow into a 100 foot tall oak tree. This being did not think nor understand, yet could feel the emotions Crai had given it. He looked into the tree and gave it understanding and wisdom. It formed a face upon it's bark and was alive. Yet, the being did not speak... but Crai knew it could listen, because of the curiosity Crai had put in it. He whispered to the being " You, are a new kind of life. I give you a most precious gift, you shall chose your own name when you feel the time is right. When you have done so, I give you domain over all mortal life."

Hearing the thunderous crash of the lightening, an ancient and angry being awoke from the center of the Earth. A being that had been sleeping since before the dawn of time. Crawling towards the surface with it's bare hands, a massive monstrosity emerged from the bowls of the Earth. It yelled out it's name Brazto! With it's mighty roar, the ground shuck.

From Behind him, a small hill had been formed from the dirt that he crawled through. Some of the water that had permeated into the Earth had fallen into the hole. When the water fell into the hole, it fell into darkness. When it reached the bottom, none of the light from Crai's eyes could reach it. Chaos infused into the liquid and it became a destructive form. It soon multiplied and grew and grew until it nearly rose out of the hill. By that time, Crai had looked upon this new liquid. He stared for a long time trying to understand it. In turn, some of the knowledge and wisdom of Crai entered into the liquid, mixing it between the hot and the cold, the light and the dark, the order and the chaos. A being was formed form the now hot and glowing liquid. A being of understanding. He yelled out " Vesuvius!" And so, Crai spoke to him in his way and told him that that shall be his name. " Because you are a direct mix between order and chaos, you cannot live for too long on the surface world. So, my child, I will give you a world underneath the surface to rule over as your dominion. A world made of your liquid." And so it was, miles and miles below the surface, a massive cavern was created to house the magma of Vesuvius.

Caralia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Caralia » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:21 am

The Birth of the Dainfolk

Verus rose, and cast his eyes across the land around his feet. He dropped to his knees and took up a handful of earth, compacting it down and into shape. It fell apart to dust, and Verus silently sighed. He rose, and walked towards a small, flowing river. He smiled, attemtping to speak, but finding himself unable. He could not make a sound, no, not yet. He reached down and cupped sand in his hands, crushing it into his hands as with the dirt. It fell out into nothingness. Verus silently sighed, collapsing down in the river in dismay, water flowing next to his gigantic frame.

He waited. The sun rose, fell, rose and fell once more, and he rose to a stand, seeing something that caught his eye. Two, tiny beings wandered on banks, hiding themselves under the trees over whcih Verus towered. He was too large, he decided. He shrank to size, standing as high as the trees, but no higher. He smiled with warmth at the two beings, crafted from sand and from dirt but given flesh . One was piling up more and more dirt, and the other was piling up chunks of bark to build a shelter. Their dedication was visible, but they were happy. Verus too, was happy, he had created life, from earth and sand, that which is most humble. These were to be called the Dainfolk, the women crafted from dirt, from earth, and the men crafted from water, and sand. He was happy.

Over time, he watched them. He built many things, bleating things and barking things, and biting things. The woman had built a weapon, and several more people had been made, building their shelters of wood and dirt in a circle to ward off the biting things. They were beautiful. Verus grinned with glee at the sight of them, they would fight off the biting things and the barking things, and return to their smiling, almost ignoring the wounds given to them. But still, something was missing, his people were cold, and their houses were bleak. They ate meat as it was, and used stone tools, drinking straight from the river.

He let out another silent sigh, his new people going about their buisness in absolute, cold silence, this could not do. He looked up towards the sun that had made him. That was fire. That was heat. He looked far across the world and saw the bubbling, firey mountains, and saw that that was heat, that was fire. His people grew, spreading out over the grasslands, their tiny, dark huts popping up wherever water and shade could be found, they had begun to build buildings for him, statues for him, in his likeness. He smiled on his people, and set out to take what they needed. They needed voice, and they needed fire, and all manner of things.

Cuprum
Senator

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:20 am

[*]
Last edited by Cuprum on Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Matta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Matta » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:22 pm

All of Saso's dreams were good, well all but one. His last dream he saw fire and lava scorching one side of his Realm and the other side frozen. Then he saw two beings fighting, one fiery and one icy. He ran to his two creations and saw both frozen. He woke up and saw he had caused a dust storm from his despair. He quickly ran over and saw that his creations were making a house. They were struggling though since some of the materials would spill. Saso had a thought, he grabbed some sand and shaped it and hardened it. He looked at it and put some water from the Oasis in it. He decided it would be called a Vase. However it was drab and Saso didn't want it to be drab, so he added a design. This new art would be called Ceramics.

He went up to Makil and Liso and started them how to make them, however told them that they would have first soak the sand and then once it was shaped put it over a fire.

Next he told them "If you see any odd figures, maybe fiery or icy immediately come to my home and tell me."

"May we ask why?" Makil ask

"Just a precaution, I don't want you two to get hurt or your soon to be child."

"How did you know, Lord?"

"I have all knowledge and power over sand, of course I know" Saso smiled.

Saso then return to his hut and began to build it bigger. He gesture his hands and Sand rose above him. Next he put his hands in front of him and the sand rushed forward into the hut. After half a day of gesturing and tweaks he finished it. He had built himself a small castle, which had a town. He went and asked his first two creations if they wished to move in to the town. They agreed and Had the nicest hut there was.

Huts for sand golems

Next he decided to make more couples. One for all 14 of the huts. After a few hours of making and designing each one unique he gave life to them. He told them about themselves and taught them everything about his domain and his warning of telling him of fiery and icy figures. Finally he let them choose their mates and huts. After that he went to sleep for 1 month to gain enough energy that one night of rest would refill his energy. He closed his eyes and hoped his children of the sand would be safe from whatever else was in this world.
Last edited by Matta on Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Yo, this city is rad, you should visit
Current Year: Whatever I feel like
Military
700,000 actively serving currently
240,000 in Army
150,000 in Navy
90,000 in Marine Corp
150,000 in airforce
70,000 serving in civilian positions
600,000 in reserves

Terranubis
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Terranubis » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:18 pm

I was tired of being trapped under the Earth. Tired of living inside mountains. I had finally escaped. After the initial lava burst had cooled into rock, I walked out of the mouth of the newely made fiery mountain. I was a walking brilliant orange humanoid shape of lava. A great gust of wind hit me & the lava cooled down my avatar & I turned into black stone. The black stone was still humanoid shaped. This black statue split in half & fell into two separate parts (imagine an opened sarcophagus). After these two halves had split, another human shape was revealed. (the being that emerged is the one described above the gender section.).

Terranubis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Terranubis » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:36 pm

"I feel venerable somehow....I am completely naked, I should get something to cover my body."

He combed through his dominion for pretty things. He then fashioned himself a suit of armor. It was made of gold, obsidian, topaz, ruby & diamond. This suit covered everything except the the places that would be hindering to have restricted from movement. It was a beautiful suit....

The United Remnants of America
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Remnants of America » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:19 pm

Jasu

The female deity rose higher and higher, away from the world, letting the sweeping winds of the world lift her away. Jasu tumbled end over end slowly, closing her eyes and smiling, enjoying the wonderful feeling of being free, of being in the wind, being carried however she fancied. The goddess righted herself and stared downward at the ground. She stared hard, looking at the various patchwork lands and waters that made up the world she had been born into. From her place, she could see everything: Saso's shifting sands and the huts of his creations of sand, Verus and his own mud beings, and finally, she saw the tree.

Seeing this made her angry. How dare her brothers make things. How dare their creations be happy. And how dare that tree of such size and such beauty stretch into her sky. Jasu outstretched her arms, and high above the world, clouds began to form. The clouds darkened, the color of her mood. Upon the tree and upon Verus and his mud beings and creations of life, the clouds let loose a downpour. Jasu stretched the storm to the deserts, but the clouds disappeared. It was hot there, and from then on, Jasu could not bring rain to the desert lands. But the clouds grew stronger where they were, even as Jasu's jealousy grew. Jasu's hand tightened into a fist; a fist of anger and of violence. She punched the air downwards towards Verus and his people, but not directly at them, because even though she was angry, she resented killing her brother. From her punch, came lightning, a streak vivid and yellow that struck the ground near where brother Verus sat smiling. Jasu yelled at her brother in anger as she punched, and her brother and the mud people would hear her yell: Thunder. Again, Jasu punched, but this time not at her brother. Jasu stretched out and struck at the tree. Again, another bolt of brilliant lightning streaked towards the tree, accompanied by Jasu's enraged yell.

And, as quickly as he had become jealous and angry. She rose up and looked down at the tops of the dark clouds she had created, which kept their fall of liquid... It would be rain. And her anger stayed with the storm, causing more lightning and thunder, but not as powerful as her own. She had created thunderstorms. Jasu crossed her arms over her breasts and looked on and what she'd done, but inside, she felt something, jealousy, but sad. Jasu wished she had creations of her own.
By any means necessary. Call me URA
Winner of 2015 Best of P2TM Awards: Best Roleplayer - War
"I would much rather be with you than against you, you're way too imaginative."
"URA New Confucius 2015."- Organized States
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."
"He's an 8 Ball, DEN. You can't deal with an 8 Ball." - Empire of Donner land
"This Rp is flexible with science and so will you." - Tagali Federation
"I'm confused as to your tactic but I'll trust you." - Die erworbenen Namen
"Unfiltered, concentrated, possibly weaponized stupidity."
Thafoo, Leningrad Union: DEAT'd for your sins.
Discord: Here

Terranubis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Terranubis » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:44 pm

Feeling bored, Vesuvius decided to talk an exploring through the lands. There was little to do back in his dominion. Maybe he would meet somebody?....

Caralia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Caralia » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:52 pm

Verus Daia
Verus looked on at his people, as almost all collapsed into death, their tiny, hidden homes washed away by the relentless downpour. Many were lost, falling into the river as all they had strived to build collapsed to wet rubble. Verus looked up the sky and let out a roaring bellow. His voice, the first time it had come to being, was loud, unrelenting in its misery, it's fury, and most of all, it's defiance, a burning pyre hanging over his form, his eyes shining with a radiance only equalled by Crai himself. He dropped to his knees, his roaring bellows met by nothing. He combed through the rubble with hands of stone, discarding the chunks of building brought to ruin. After he could find nothing, he fell to his haunches, and howled, striking the earth with his hands, turning stone into dust, forming veins of copper. And he heard something else howl, two tiny, defiant voices from under the rubble. Verus gently pulled the tiny man and woman out through the rubble, setting them down once more, a tear of joy falling from his eyes and golden light bathed the one survivng remnant of his people, struck down in their youth.

He calmed, seeing the woman of the pair roar up into the sky in defiance and calming on her own. He turned to the sky and regarded his sister, before rising to his feet and his full, gigantic height, determination vain and golden in his eyes. He regarded his sister once again, and reached down to the riverside, where the new rain water met with dried clay, and where that had met with the angry one's fists. He would not match her for her blows, that would not solve a thing, it would kill more of the little people, but he had an idea, quite an idea. Perhaps she would learn to smile as he did, with her own people. He reached down and tore up the clay into tiny chunks, crafting people from it, intertwined in the properties of water and earth. The clay turned to flesh, and Verus strode out to the mountains, tearing up a tree as he went, slamming a mountainous rock onto the end. As he clambered up the mountain, he let out another bellow, his head breaching the clouds, eyes shedding golden light over the clouds and sky above.

In his hand, was a gift. The new people, not yet alive, not imbued with that spark of life that would make them hers. He shouted out again, in a distinct, confident tone, with none of his previous fury, as if to beckon the angry one to him, holding onto the peak of the mountain with one arm, his tool set down by the side of the great peak, waiting, and hoping.
Last edited by Caralia on Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Republic of the Cristo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of the Cristo » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:55 pm

Crai looked down at what Jasu was doing and what she had done to her Brothers. Crai's gaze fell upon Jasu. " Sister, for what reason have you attacked your brother Vesuvius's creations? For what reason have you attacked your silent brother? Do you not know that they existence at all is because of your arrival? You are their older sister, and with such a title, you must nurture and take care of them. If you chose to be a chaotic force and attack them, I shall take from you the domain that I gifted you!"

Crai also looked down upon Vesuvius and his suit. He spoke to him " Why is it that you have left your domain? How is it that this suit protects the land from you?"

Republic of the Cristo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of the Cristo » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:54 pm

While the little people, born under Versus were waiting for their beloved father and creator to return to them, they decided to remember their fallen brethren. One of the little people traveled to a tall hill near the unspoken tree and began to sing. The song hung over the fields. With it, sadness was held in it. An innate feeling of loss and love for the fallen. The sound even reached the unspoken tree, who too liked it. Out of the bark of the tree, a Crai like being pulled it self off. It was made of bark, and had a feminine form. It began to dance around in the fields to the most beautiful song. As it did so, it's bark began to fall off to reveal a beautiful naked flesh form. When the last bit of bark fell off of her mouth, she sung out the word, " Hakiru!" The sound resonated throughout all the rolling hills in the Earth plane, and all mortal things heard it. Even Crai heard it from the Heavens. Crai looked down at the dancing and singing naked being. He spoke to her. " You are the child of the unspoken tree, and yet you sing for him and his progeny. I name you your first word, Hakiru! Over words of beauty, shall your domain reign."

Syrixces
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Syrixces » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:00 pm

Niflil wasn't.

And then, he was.

A god, not to govern or rule, but to watch. And protect. And keep order.

He ascended into the heavens, born from Crai's grace, to watch the skies.

Crai ruled the Sun, but Niflil had the rest of the sky.

He created galaxies in one moment. Destroyed them in the next.

He floated through time and space, hearing things that were yet to be.

Until, he found himself on the edge of time and space.

Another universe. Another galaxy.

Niflil sat there, and pondered fro a moment.

He returned the to center, the origin, where Crai had once stood, and thought.

He descended to the planet below him, and walked, unobserved amongst it's people.

They worshipped him. Not directly, but his creations. Mars, Venus, Mercury.

Niflil smiled. He was, is and will be content, he thought.
Last edited by Syrixces on Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Terranubis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Terranubis » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:01 pm

"I have left my domain because I am bored. I wish to meet other gods. See new things. Was that another god I felt earlier? Why did this being pour water into my fiery mountain's mouth? Why?! Why did it wish hurt upon me?! What is it's name?! I have not offended whoever this being is..." Vesuvius cried to his creator.

Republic of the Cristo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of the Cristo » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:03 pm

Of all that could not see Nifil, Crai could, as he saw all. He looked down at the cosmos being. " You are a being from the chaos, such as myself. As such, you have powers that few others have. I have been far too aware of the hazards of darkness in this land when night fall comes. With your power over the cosmos, could you create a light for the beings of this world, when night has fallen?"

Syrixces
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Syrixces » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:12 pm

Republic of the Cristo wrote:Of all that could not see Nifil, Crai could, as he saw all. He looked down at the cosmos being. " You are a being from the chaos, such as myself. As such, you have powers that few others have. I have been far too aware of the hazards of darkness in this land when night fall comes. With your power over the cosmos, could you create a light for the beings of this world, when night has fallen?"

"I shall use divinity of thine own creation, to light the way to heaven when dusk settles upon this fair land."

And with that, Niflil ascended into the heavens, and withdrew from the Sun, and single silver drop of light.

He molded that drop into a heavenly body, as crater pocked and lovely as the fair globe it lit, and released it into the sky, it's fair silvery light igniting the way to divinity, when the sun could not.

The Flame Dawn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flame Dawn » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:16 pm

Hakiru returned in a voice as reassuring as a spring breeze, "thank you great Crai," she deeply bowed. "Now what should I do," asked Hakiru, who began to examine her surroundings, all she could see was boundless fields, filled with numerous flowers of many colors. Inspired by her surroundings she had begun to gracefully sing a song.

As she sang, the plants around her grew, first saplings around her grew into trees of great sizes, taking great clumps of soil with them. From the soil, flowers of magnificent colors began to grow and the branches of the trees began to bear fruit. This forest grew and expanded until it covered a large area around Hakiru.

As she finished her song the flowers bloomed releasing beautiful fragrances into the air. With a graceful leap, she landed on a branch near a small platform. This will be my home, Hakiru thought to herself as she sat cross legged and began to sing more songs.

(I love the song I linked. Also, sorry if what I did doesn't apply to my domain.)
Last edited by The Flame Dawn on Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rest In Peace : Kumigawa
Krytonus wrote:"Oh, Honey Boo-Boo is a disease," he laughed.

New Strausberg wrote:
Prumia wrote:This is a horrible place to live! The mortals are doomed!

Not on my watch your anal virgitnty is safe with me!
Economic Left/Right: -6.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.05
You are a: Socialist Humanist Liberal
Collectivism score: 67%
Authoritarianism score: 0%
Internationalism score: 0%
Tribalism score: -67%
Liberalism score: 33%

Hey everyone, we're looking for people who want to join Winterfell! A fun Anime, Game of Thrones, and Roleplay region.

Matta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Matta » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:24 pm

\
Last edited by Matta on Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yo, this city is rad, you should visit
Current Year: Whatever I feel like
Military
700,000 actively serving currently
240,000 in Army
150,000 in Navy
90,000 in Marine Corp
150,000 in airforce
70,000 serving in civilian positions
600,000 in reserves

The Flame Dawn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flame Dawn » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:50 pm

As she began to sing, two plant-like creatures rose from the flowers on a nearby tree. One figure was a female, the other was male. They joined Hakiru's singing, at first they tried to mimic what she was singing but soon they began to create other melodies to compliment Hakiru's voice. When the song was finished Hakiru leaped over to the 2 figures and asked who they were. The 2 figures responded in unison, saying "we are Hana." Hakiru's face brightened up and welcomed them to her forest, she gave them permission to do what they wished and while she sang, the 2 Hana began to create musical instruments to try to compliment her voice, and as she sang more of these Hana began to appear, each working on various instruments, all the while Hakiru was singing and watching over her people.
Rest In Peace : Kumigawa
Krytonus wrote:"Oh, Honey Boo-Boo is a disease," he laughed.

New Strausberg wrote:
Prumia wrote:This is a horrible place to live! The mortals are doomed!

Not on my watch your anal virgitnty is safe with me!
Economic Left/Right: -6.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.05
You are a: Socialist Humanist Liberal
Collectivism score: 67%
Authoritarianism score: 0%
Internationalism score: 0%
Tribalism score: -67%
Liberalism score: 33%

Hey everyone, we're looking for people who want to join Winterfell! A fun Anime, Game of Thrones, and Roleplay region.

Republic of the Cristo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of the Cristo » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Terranubis wrote:"I have left my domain because I am bored. I wish to meet other gods. See new things. Was that another god I felt earlier? Why did this being pour water into my fiery mountain's mouth? Why?! Why did it wish hurt upon me?! What is it's name?! I have not offended whoever this being is..." Vesuvius cried to his creator.

" The being's name is Jasu, and she is your sister. She was jealous of you. I am speaking to her now to cool her temper. Do not seek vengeance my son, you are higher than that. I will allow you to walk upon the Earth, but if ever your suit breaks, you must return to your domain before you destroy anything."

Terranubis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Terranubis » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:08 pm

"Of course father. But what in the world is she jelous of? The only things that I have that she knows of is one volcanoe & my suit. Is it the suit she covets? How petty that would be, she has the whole sky while I have only this..." Vesuvius pouts.

Ism
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ism » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:11 pm

Brazto wandered the world, seeking out his next challenge. He had clawed his way out of the ground, and he was stronger for it. But now, now this world was his challenge, but no foe came to meet him. He grew bored. This world was massive, it went on for miles all around. Yet it was so empty. It was not long before he saw the Dainfolk, he saw them thrive, and struggle as they were torn down. He saw Verus Daia saddened and emboldened, Brazto watched, mystified, as his people's struggle became his struggle.

"Then that is my goal. If there is no challenge for me in this world, I shall make my own people, and their struggles will be my struggle. Then we will all grow stronger."

Brazto searched the land, looking for anything to build his people out of. He would make them strong, resilient and tough,like him. Brazto wandered into the mountains and tearing rocks from the mountains' faces, he molded them into large figures, taller than the Dainfolk, but only a little, but much, much broader shouldered. While they shared certain characteristics with their creator, they were distinct in their pointed ears and noses. When his work was done, Brazto stood back and admired his workmanship, 100 stone figures stared back at him. But they did not blink, nor did they breath nor move.

"My ogres." he said softly,his brow furrowed in sadness and frustration.

They were statues, mockeries of life, nothing more. His efforts wasted, Brazto fell to his knees, having never failed before. He grew angry, at the statues, at himself and at the world. His rage grew and grew and grew until he let out a mighty roar, a challenge to any foolish enough to answer. And the mountains answered with their own roar, and from their peaks fell snow, crushing Brazto and his statues. When at last he emerged, Brazto was shocked to find his ogres crawling from the snow too. Though they were colored by the snow, now a light blue-grey, but if that was the cost for their living he did not mind.

"Come with me my children, let us leave this cold place for the fertile lands!"

Though they could not yet speak, the ogres howled in agreement, and Brazto and his children began their first struggle: finding a home.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse