NATION

PASSWORD

Reality's Bane (OOC/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:32 pm

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Also, I actually had Light's Death Note as a relic in my notes already. I also added that Hōgyoku thing, too. I don't know about those earrings, though, since I can't find much about them. You got a wiki link or something, Apto?

Here you go, scroll down to Rebellion.

I just call 'em that because they don't have an official name.

The wiki paints Rebellion as a happy ending. Hint, its not. Kind of.

Also, they don't technically exist yet but the Devil really doesn't care about time, cause and effect and such.

No, I don't plan on turning her into the Devil unless that's something you want in the plot. Potentially interesting plot point.

At first I thought Bill would make a better Satan, but after seeing the newest GF episode, he's more of a demon mobster/chaos god.

Also, the show I just got into, Steven Universe (where Peridot comes from) gets a lot of comparisons to PMMM by the fans of the show.
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Aeternabilis
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aeternabilis » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:34 pm

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Also, I actually had Light's Death Note as a relic in my notes already. I also added that Hōgyoku thing, too. I don't know about those earrings, though, since I can't find much about them. You got a wiki link or something, Apto?

Here you go, scroll down to Rebellion.

I just call 'em that because they don't have an official name.

The wiki paints Rebellion as a happy ending. Hint, its not. Kind of.

Also, they don't technically exist yet but the Devil really doesn't care about time, cause and effect and such.

No, I don't plan on turning her into the Devil unless that's something you want in the plot. Potentially interesting plot point.

Cool, thanks.
This is extremely confusing. :?

I'll throw them on the list, but I honestly cannot tell if they would be a Zarall or an Asteraoth relic.
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one?

Apto
Minister

Founded: Jan 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Apto » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:55 pm

Aeternabilis wrote:Cool, thanks.

I'll throw them on the list, but I honestly cannot tell if they would be a Zarall or an Asteraoth relic.

The Earrings were born out 4 things. Obsession, Determination, Love and Frustration.

Here's an interesting idea. Zarall/Asteraoth are running out of relics, they attempt to craft one to bolster their power but they can't just make those willy nilly.

Then she comes in. She has the potential to give birth to a multiversal God/Demon and an accompanying relic if she was pushed juuuuust right.

Are they willing to give birth to the Devil through her?

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:Also, the show I just got into, Steven Universe (where Peridot comes from) gets a lot of comparisons to PMMM by the fans of the show.

Steven Universe, from what I've heard is Western PMMM.

Magical Girls and Gems, the emotional rollercoasters, they're just far too similar, it's hilarious. The writers of the shows should get together and make a crossover! It'd be fun in a sadomasochistic kind of way!

There is morality on the circumference of the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONN!!!

Previously, on "Bad Things Happening To Lovable Little Girls"....
- Flukes

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:11 pm

Apto wrote:

The Earrings were born out 4 things. Obsession, Determination, Love and Frustration.

Here's an interesting idea. Zarall/Asteraoth are running out of relics, they attempt to craft one to bolster their power but they can't just make those willy nilly.

Then she comes in. She has the potential to give birth to a multiversal God/Demon and an accompanying relic if she was pushed juuuuust right.

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:Also, the show I just got into, Steven Universe (where Peridot comes from) gets a lot of comparisons to PMMM by the fans of the show.

Steven Universe, from what I've heard is Western PMMM.

Magical Girls and Gems, the emotional rollercoasters, they're just far too similar, it's hilarious. The writers of the shows should get together and make a crossover! It'd be fun in a sadomasochistic kind of way!

Although Steven Universe is a bit more..... child friendly. No satanic characters, no evil cannibals. SU is also compared to Transformers as both are about a race of non-biological aliens with mostly one gender who are on Earth, with a small group of heroes defending the planet against the larger group of villains.
Paketo wrote:
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen

Apto
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Apto » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:30 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:Although Steven Universe is a bit more..... child friendly. No satanic characters, no evil cannibals. SU is also compared to Transformers as both are about a race of non-biological aliens with mostly one gender who are on Earth, with a small group of heroes defending the planet against the larger group of villains.

You make it sound like there's no gray in PMMM, which is kinda my fault for flanderizing some of the show's points. :p

And of course its child friendly (So was PMMM)! All the dark stuff from those shows are pretty subtle until they aren't anymore. Most of the time, kids don't get or notice the "Dark" stuff at all.

That reminds me of that one complaint in Amazon. Someone bought PMMM for their kid and rated it 0 stars because come episode 3, the kid was bawling her eyes out in horror and PMMM was advertised as a friendly kids show. I feel kinda bad for smiling at that.

- Flukes

Aeternabilis
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aeternabilis » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:09 pm

Apto wrote:

Asteraoth would be more than willing, what with his Lord of Evil shtick. Plus, he's strong enough that this Devil wouldn't really be a threat to his power. Zarall, on the other hand, definitely wouldn't be. Far too compassionate for all life to purposefully bring a Devil into any universe.

Also, the omnis didn't really create the relics- they just chose those things and have a weird symbiotic relation with them. They have a kind of link with the relics, with them lending their power to allow the relic to become as important as it does, and in return the relic kind of shares it back with them, powering their omnipotence. I suppose they could help a relic along in its formation, making sure certain events transpire and whatnot, but ultimately they're byproducts of the various universes created by the omnis.

Apto
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Apto » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:47 pm

Aeternabilis wrote:Asteraoth would be more than willing, what with his Lord of Evil shtick. Plus, he's strong enough that this Devil wouldn't really be a threat to his power. Zarall, on the other hand, definitely wouldn't be. Far too compassionate for all life to purposefully bring a Devil into any universe.

Also, the omnis didn't really create the relics- they just chose those things and have a weird symbiotic relation with them. They have a kind of link with the relics, with them lending their power to allow the relic to become as important as it does, and in return the relic kind of shares it back with them, powering their omnipotence. I suppose they could help a relic along in its formation, making sure certain events transpire and whatnot, but ultimately they're byproducts of the various universes created by the omnis.

Then if you want, we can have an Arc revolving around this. Mid-to-Late Game, the Heroes try to stop Asteraoth from bringing the Devil into play.

If they fail, Asteraoth gains a powerful, reality warping ally that acts as a human shaped Relic for him. If they succeed, they get her comatose body as a reward and may or may not turn her into an ally depending on what they do afterwards?

Idea needs more polishing.

- Flukes

Slenderman The CreepyPasta King
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:45 am

Name: Frieza

Starting Affiliation: Evil

Appearance:

Frieza at 100% power is just a buffer form of his final form

Species: Arcosian (really up to speculation, most people just call it the frieza race)

Universe of Origin: Dragonball

Backstory: http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Frieza

Powers and Abilities:
Flight; Key Blasts; eye lazers; Flight – The ability of flight through the manipulation of ki.
◾Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave.
◾Eye Laser – Precise laser-like beam shot from the eyes. Mild potency, but fast and able to nullify lesser attacks and small projectiles, as well as destroy weaker opponents and obstacles. It was used by Frieza to enter the hut of the Namekian Grand Elder, Guru, while seeking the Dragon Balls, in battle with Goku, and against King Vegeta's Elite Saiyan army who would try to save Prince Vegeta from Frieza (shortly before he destroyed Planet Vegeta and just after he killed King Vegeta with one blow).
◾Death Comet – A technique used by Frieza during Namek Saga. When Frieza is unable to control his anger at the fact that Vegeta stole his Dragon Balls, he starts firing massive spheres of energy that demolish the Namekian countryside.
◾Whirlwind Blow – Frieza used this attack against three Nameks by lightly blowing, which produced strong winds that formed a tornado. Since he was seen to only use this once in his weakest form, it may hint he only uses it on feeble opponents.

- Death Beam: Frieza extends his right arm and fires a small, bullet-like beam of ki from his index finger, which barrels down and pierces an opponent.

- Death Ball: Small ball of Ki used in a technique to destroy a planet via a chain reaction.

- Ki Blade/Cut: Capable of slashing thousands of meters of area with his finger (at 50% power).

- Telekinesis: Capable of moving rocks to throw at a target at high speed, or paralyzing weaker targets with Ki techniques and making them explode.

- Tsuibi Kienzan: Uses his Ki to generate up to two remotely tracking and homing energy discs; are much more effective when he uses his hands to increase their speed and cutting ability

- Punishing Blaster: Frieza gathers energy in his right hand, raises his hand, thrusts his hand forward and fires a massive blast causing massive damage. This attack is strong enough to destroy a large island and was used to kill Nail.
Weaknesses: Incredibly overconfident, likes to show off instead of finishing off an opponent.

Destructive Capacity: Large planet level+ (it is implied Freeza could blow up a planet several times the size of the Earth, on the way to Earth with his father, King Cold bragged that the Earth was a small planet and that either of them could destroy it with a single blast, there is also a calc which puts Namek's GBE as multiple times larger than Earth's, which lends more credence to King Cold's claim) *not even in his final form*

Speed: Massively hypersonic+ (at least quadruple digits mach reactions)

Durability: Large planet level+ (survived on the surface during the explosion of Namek without any Ki/Chi, as well as being cut in half just prior to the event, also beforehand tanked attacks from a bloodlusted SSJ Goku)

Lifting Strength: At least Class M+

Striking Strength: At least Class XJ+

Stamina: Can fight for a long time and take heavy wounds such as being bisected and still go on

Standard Equipment: His Scouter

Intelligence: Fairly intelligent, ruler of a large empire
Last edited by Slenderman The CreepyPasta King on Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
☻/
/▌ The slenderman is always watching.
/ \
http://www.youtube.com/user/ClubPenguinajl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSTlbpf4Dxo
https://youtu.be/f_GC8wiEuXo
https://youtu.be/mQfcFjzWuX8
Check out my YouTube channel! Some Links are above! ^

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:49 am

Would Asteroth be willing to take Frieza into his army?

Also if that's the case the dagonballs could be relics.
Last edited by Slenderman The CreepyPasta King on Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
☻/
/ \

Aeternabilis
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aeternabilis » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:41 pm

Slenderman The CreepyPasta King wrote:Would Asteroth be willing to take Frieza into his army?

Also if that's the case the dagonballs could be relics.

He would, Frieza is accepted, and funnily enough I already had the Dragonballs as a relic of Zarall.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:39 pm

Oh and you do realise that gokus ssj form multiplies his power by 20 correct?

Do you know what I just thought of? You know how DBZ has 12 universes right? Well what if al of the 72 dragonballs from all 12 universes came together? That would be an epic scene, with the best wish ever.
Last edited by Slenderman The CreepyPasta King on Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
☻/
/ \

Aeternabilis
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aeternabilis » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:16 pm

Slenderman The CreepyPasta King wrote:Oh and you do realise that gokus ssj form multiplies his power by 20 correct?

Do you know what I just thought of? You know how DBZ has 12 universes right? Well what if al of the 72 dragonballs from all 12 universes came together? That would be an epic scene, with the best wish ever.

Wouldn't that just make 12 dragons who you could solicit wishes from, though?

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:19 pm

Aeternabilis wrote:
Slenderman The CreepyPasta King wrote:Oh and you do realise that gokus ssj form multiplies his power by 20 correct?

Wouldn't that just make 12 dragons who you could solicit wishes from, though?

yes but it could also make one super dragon that can grant any and all types of wishes.

Anyways, goodnight
Last edited by Slenderman The CreepyPasta King on Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
☻/
/ \

Aeternabilis
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aeternabilis » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:47 pm

There, the lists have been officially released. I'll also put them in the OP of this thread, so we can easily keep track of what's been dealt with.

Once people start departing and my posts are less packed with Celestial Exposition, I'll get around to introducing Undyne as well as the other Celestials that I've just been itching to release into the RP.
Last edited by Aeternabilis on Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:52 pm

Aeternabilis wrote:There, the lists have been officially released. I'll also put them in the OP of this thread, so we can easily keep track of what's been dealt with.

Once people start departing and my posts are less packed with Celestial Exposition, I'll get around to introducing Undyne as well as the other Celestials that I've just been itching to release into the RP.

I just had a great idea for something that the villains could go after! The Matrix of Leadership! Just read the wikia page, I ain't planning on explaining it.
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Aeternabilis
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aeternabilis » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:54 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:There, the lists have been officially released. I'll also put them in the OP of this thread, so we can easily keep track of what's been dealt with.

I just had a great idea for something that the villains could go after! The Matrix of Leadership! Just read the wikia page, I ain't planning on explaining it.

Frankly, that's better than the UN, so I'm replacing the UN with this Matrix thing.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:37 pm

Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I just had a great idea for something that the villains could go after! The Matrix of Leadership! Just read the wikia page, I ain't planning on explaining it.

Frankly, that's better than the UN, so I'm replacing the UN with this Matrix thing.

And even better, if the Matrix is destroyed then there's basically nothing stopping Unicron from destroying that universe, though Megatron may not like that idea.
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Apto
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Apto » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:01 pm

Added a MP5 to Homura's inventory. She had them in the movie so I added them.

Also changed Oriko's xolor to Ash Blonde because that's her hair color and not white, silver, or gray like some fanart makes it out to be. Still hunting for pics of her that displays that properly.

Also, what Camelot is this? I'm not familiar with the myths (or is this one a show?) so I Pet has to carry this one for me.
Last edited by Apto on Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- Flukes

Aeternabilis
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aeternabilis » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:37 pm

Apto wrote:Added a MP5 to Homura's inventory. She had them in the movie so I added them.

Also changed Oriko's xolor to Ash Blonde because that's her hair color and not white, silver, or gray like some fanart makes it out to be. Still hunting for pics of her that displays that properly.

Also, what Camelot is this? I'm not familiar with the myths (or is this one a show?) so I Pet has to carry this one for me.

I didn't really have a specific version of those myths in mind. I suppose I could make it from the show Merlin, but the only thing I know about that show is that Merlin and Arthur are apparently hella gay for each other. Unless someone wants to clue me in on stuff from that universe, we'll stick with very basic Camelot and the Wikipedia version of the myths.

Cybraxia
Senator

Founded: Mar 25, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Cybraxia » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:58 pm

Aeternabilis wrote:
Apto wrote:Added a MP5 to Homura's inventory. She had them in the movie so I added them.

I didn't really have a specific version of those myths in mind. I suppose I could make it from the show Merlin, but the only thing I know about that show is that Merlin and Arthur are apparently hella gay for each other. Unless someone wants to clue me in on stuff from that universe, we'll stick with very basic Camelot and the Wikipedia version of the myths.

Monty Python version plox

Represented in the WA by:
Ambassador General Flash Quint
General Peter Van Doorn
Lieutenant Major Glenn Friendly
"When an entire world changes, there are no innocent bystanders. Only those who turn the wheels and those who let them be turned."

— Doug Fetterman

Chronically Ignored
Nation takes inspiration and is based on many things:
Mega Man
Ghost in the Shell
X-COM
Eclipse Phase
And others!

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:49 pm

Cybraxia wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:I didn't really have a specific version of those myths in mind. I suppose I could make it from the show Merlin, but the only thing I know about that show is that Merlin and Arthur are apparently hella gay for each other. Unless someone wants to clue me in on stuff from that universe, we'll stick with very basic Camelot and the Wikipedia version of the myths.

I second that notion.
Last edited by The Intergalactic Russian Empire on Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Aeternabilis
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aeternabilis » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:55 pm

Cybraxia wrote:

I second that notion.

Yeah, sure. Excalibur is officially the Monty Python version.

Also, some more stuff on how the relic hunt will go. Me and my loyal co-ops will play the part of the defenders during the searches and fights, unless somebody else wants to for that universe, or unless we know very, very little about that universe and have to request that someone who knows their stuff do it. Sound good?

Apto
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Apto » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:14 pm

Aeternabilis wrote:Yeah, sure. Excalibur is officially the Monty Python version.

I'm a bit iffy on that since Monthy Python is a comedy/parody so me and Pet's planned scenario (Peasant Uprising!) Might not fit the tone of the setting.

Also, since I'm the only one familiar with AoBS and Bleach, I'll take control of the Gotei 13 and the Fleet of Fog whenever someone goes there.

- Flukes

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:21 pm

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Yeah, sure. Excalibur is officially the Monty Python version.

I'm a bit iffy on that since Monthy Python is a comedy/parody so me and Pet's planned scenario (Peasant Uprising!) Might not fit the tone of the setting.

Also, since I'm the only one familiar with AoBS and Bleach, I'll take control of the Gotei 13 and the Fleet of Fog whenever someone goes there.

Since I know the most about Transformers, I'll take over as the Autobots trying to defend the Matrix of Leadership which currently resides in Optimus Prime's chest compartment. Aetern told me he could control the Crystal Gems for helping destroy the Cluster/defending the Temple. Who wants to control the heroes and villains of Middle Earth?
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Cybraxia
Senator

Founded: Mar 25, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Cybraxia » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:26 pm

Apto wrote:I'm a bit iffy on that since Monthy Python is a comedy/parody so me and Pet's planned scenario (Peasant Uprising!) Might not fit the tone of the setting.

Since I know the most about Transformers, I'll take over as the Autobots trying to defend the Matrix of Leadership which currently resides in Optimus Prime's chest compartment. Aetern told me he could control the Crystal Gems for helping destroy the Cluster/defending the Temple. Who wants to control the heroes and villains of Middle Earth?

You taking mah Autobots away???

Eh, fine. I don't know how they act. You can take Megatron and the decepticons too for all I care.

Note though: Autobots will be at the Meeting that Mike's gonna be bringing in, so if you want to take over, do it there. They are a part of the UDI after all.

I've dropped Canon!Empire, so anyone can take that. But let's wait a bit until after the Meeting to start attacks. K? Besides, I'd think it'd be ironic if Darth Vader helped destroy the Death Star.

Represented in the WA by:
Ambassador General Flash Quint
General Peter Van Doorn
Lieutenant Major Glenn Friendly
"When an entire world changes, there are no innocent bystanders. Only those who turn the wheels and those who let them be turned."

— Doug Fetterman

Chronically Ignored
Nation takes inspiration and is based on many things:
Mega Man
Ghost in the Shell
X-COM
Eclipse Phase
And others!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse