NATION

PASSWORD

The Last Generation - A Metahuman RP [IC]

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Asterdan
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5250
Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:52 pm

Syrixces wrote:
Asterdan wrote:
"What the-?!" Eli yelled, glaring at the noble as he tried to shake the jester off of his back.

Within a few seconds, two fore-arm length blades made of bone had extended from his wrists. Eli fell backwards, attempting to land on the jester and hopefully knock him off. Why had he left his bow and arrows at the fair? He would be sure not to do that again. He shook the thought out of his mind, focusing on the fight at hand. Eli already planned his next two movements. If this worked, he would elbow the jester in the face and then go for noble. It was time to see just how sharp these blades really were.


A knight came from the side, slamming his shield into Elias's side. He grabbed his mace, and slammed it into Elias's head.


The blades retreated back into Elias' arm as darkness crept into his vision. Stumbling around for a moment, he soon fell to the ground, slipping into the dark abyss of unconsciousness.
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

Moderatism, Christianity, Freedom of Religion, Moderate Gun Control, Public Healthcare, Public Education, Military, Sanders, Third Parties, UN, Europe

Conservatism, Liberalism, Hate, Trump, Clinton, War, Communism, Nazism, Republican Party, Democrat Party, Russia, North Korea

User avatar
Syrixces
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8055
Founded: Apr 22, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Syrixces » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:55 pm

Asterdan wrote:
Syrixces wrote:
A knight came from the side, slamming his shield into Elias's side. He grabbed his mace, and slammed it into Elias's head.


The blades retreated back into Elias' arm as darkness crept into his vision. Stumbling around for a moment, he soon fell to the ground, slipping into the dark abyss of unconsciousness.


"That's almost all of them. Let's go. Chris has got the 'Truth parked near by. "

User avatar
Videssos
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10438
Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Videssos » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:14 pm

Syrixces wrote:
Videssos wrote:
The sentient shadows shrank and rapidly began dissipating under the bright light. The climbing torrent of flames issuing forth from the assorted fllamethrowers effectively entrapped Hisoka, least he try to push onward through the flame, which would not go particularly well. Especially with the intense heat and light that weakened and burned through whatever umbrakinetic protection he might seek to use.

Hisoka landed smoothly upon the floor beneath him, and despite his attempt at seeming unmoved by the situation, his gaze seemed to show a kaleidoscope of emotions. Fear, hatred, bloodlust, and even an odd form of amusement, to name a few. In his right hand, Juuchi Yosamu flickered and vanished, the weapon returning to a sort of shadowy pocket dimension, or perhaps simply somewhere else. Of course, whilst he could utilise a form of short range teleportation by shadow-stepping, usually, the current situation ensured he didn't have a consistent line of shadows through which to move. The sword was simply bound by a certain system that meant it could be summoned in such a manner, he had his hands free, and shadows were within range of him.

Hisoka's eyes began glowing ones more, whilst his androgynous form began changing, swirling, melting, and surging into a different organism. He took upon a new shape, an unusual creature, dark-furred, clawed and fanged. There was something about his form that resembled a hyena, a wolf, and a plains bear merged into one. A certain sly avidness merged with arrogant brutality.

Of course, during the process of this transformation, the clothes he had worn earlier had been left tattered shreds beneath him, no longer necessary in this semblance. Hisoka's predatory form was stronger, tougher and more inherently dangerous than his usual one, and it was through this that he hoped to win. He took a couple of steps forward, before ploughing forward in a vicious burst of speed. Despite becoming a lumbering monstrosity, Hisoka seemed a dark blur as he hurtled towards the nearest of his flamethrower wielding adversaries.


She reached out, and took the blow of his attack.

"You do know, all of us are meta - humans, right? As for myself, I can redirect kinetic energy."

She touched him, and sent out double the force he had sent at her.


It seemed Hisoka had miscalculated once again. The reversed kinetic energy caused the wolf-bear-hyena abomination to smash into the wall behind him with noticeably greater speed than Hisoka had been moving at, before. A tremendous crash sounded, and he thudded onto the floor, having done considerable damage to the wall behind him. His fur was matted with blood, and it was probable that some internal damage, including some broken bones, had been incurred upon the disoriented shapeshifter. It would heal, but not instantly.

A mix of fear, anger, hatred and pain merged with a mental instability that had temporarily been overtaken by the bestial consciousness of his current form. He beared his fangs, and snarled, claws thudding into the floor as, limping now, he advanced, though more slowly, still wary of that power, and of the flames. As he did so, it became easily noticeable that whatever logic or calculation he might have had earlier, had gone out of the window by this point. Even then, it had become quite obvious that bulldozing his way to victory, was impossible.
|Now a member of Mirakai's harem|
A little bird told me, "Go, Go! Socialise! Talk to those fine people! And then, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin', and then burn 'em to the ground!"
Well that's silly, isn't it?
"Winter is coming" - Stark motto.
Syrio Forel- "What do we say to the god of death?"
Arya Stark- "Not today"
Syrio Forel- "All men are made of water, do you know this? If you pierce them, the water leaks out and they die."
My Underworld RP ----> Here <~~~ My RP



User avatar
High Republic of Portugal
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 179
Founded: Aug 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby High Republic of Portugal » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:27 pm

Roan Sky (Dark Sky) and Renée Dupet (Zaire)
Casablanca, Morocco




Someone was running. Running faster than sound. Then, he was abruptly brought to a stop. Zaire was holding off the Arab man's speedster powers. With his powers neutralized, the man released a gun from his chest holster in a desperate attempt to defend his life, but found himself disarmed by Zaire who easily knocked the man into the ground.

"Don't bother to fight back. Zaire would just bring you down again." someone pointed out from the shadows.

"I am Dark Sky." Roan, the man from the shadows said, as the arab looked in shock. He then proceeded to put his hand on the arab's arm as he began the process of absorption.

The arab begged him to stop but Roan ignored and continued absorbing his speedster abilities. When it was done, the powerless arab was lifted from the ground by Zaire and interrogated by both his assailants. Dark Sky and Zaire kept pressuring and beating the arab for information on his employers but the man resisted. Finally, the arab ceded and revealed one name. Zaire left his hold over the man and retreated but Roan picked the man's gun from the ground and switfly executed him.

"So, the Prophet, is it?" Roan said as he turned to Zaire, who replied "It would seem so. However, we have more concerning issues at the moment. That shot has likely been heard by any of the twenty-five thousand Prophet's Dome soldiers occupying this city so we should probably leave."

"And leave we shall." Dark Sky answered smirking as he put his hand in Renée's shoulder and teleported both to Chicago's busy streets in the frame of mere seconds.
Last edited by High Republic of Portugal on Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Syrixces
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8055
Founded: Apr 22, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Syrixces » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:36 pm

Videssos wrote:
Syrixces wrote:
She reached out, and took the blow of his attack.

"You do know, all of us are meta - humans, right? As for myself, I can redirect kinetic energy."

She touched him, and sent out double the force he had sent at her.


It seemed Hisoka had miscalculated once again. The reversed kinetic energy caused the wolf-bear-hyena abomination to smash into the wall behind him with noticeably greater speed than Hisoka had been moving at, before. A tremendous crash sounded, and he thudded onto the floor, having done considerable damage to the wall behind him. His fur was matted with blood, and it was probable that some internal damage, including some broken bones, had been incurred upon the disoriented shapeshifter. It would heal, but not instantly.

A mix of fear, anger, hatred and pain merged with a mental instability that had temporarily been overtaken by the bestial consciousness of his current form. He beared his fangs, and snarled, claws thudding into the floor as, limping now, he advanced, though more slowly, still wary of that power, and of the flames. As he did so, it became easily noticeable that whatever logic or calculation he might have had earlier, had gone out of the window by this point. Even then, it had become quite obvious that bulldozing his way to victory, was impossible.


"Stand down now, and we take you in peacefully. Resist, and we have been cleared for the kill. Each of us are meta-humans, pal. Try your luck, or pick smart."

User avatar
Syrixces
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8055
Founded: Apr 22, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Syrixces » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:40 pm

High Republic of Portugal wrote:Roan Sky (Dark Sky) and Renée Dupet (Zaire)
Casablanca, Morocco




Someone was running. Running faster than sound. Then, he was abruptly brought to a stop. Zaire was holding off the Arab man's speedster powers. With his powers neutralized, the man released a gun from his chest holster in a desperate attempt to defend his life, but found himself disarmed by Zaire who easily knocked the man into the ground.

"Don't bother to fight back. Zaire would just bring you down again." someone pointed out from the shadows.

"I am Dark Sky." Roan, the man from the shadows said, as the arab looked in shock. He then proceeded to put his hand on the arab's arm as he began the process of absorption.

The arab begged him to stop but Roan ignored and continued absorbing his speedster abilities. When it was done, the powerless arab was lifted from the ground by Zaire and interrogated by both his assailants. Dark Sky and Zaire kept pressuring and beating the arab for information on his employers but the man resisted. Finally, the arab ceded and revealed one name. Zaire left his hold over the man and retreated but Roan picked the man's gun from the ground and switfly executed him.

"So, the Prophet, is it?" Roan said as he turned to Zaire, who replied "It would seem so. However, we have more concerning issues at the moment. That shot has likely been heard by any of the twenty-five thousand Prophet's Dome soldiers occupying this city so we should probably leave."

"And leave we shall." Dark Sky answered smirking as he put his hand in Renée's shoulder and teleported both to Chicago's busy streets in the frame of mere seconds.


"Why hello there. ", said a voice from behind. There were four men, standing there, all in black suits. Each of them had a piece of cbolat - 6, and radium hanging around their necks. "I'd like to ask you gents on a stroll."

User avatar
Videssos
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10438
Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Videssos » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:01 pm

Syrixces wrote:
Videssos wrote:
It seemed Hisoka had miscalculated once again. The reversed kinetic energy caused the wolf-bear-hyena abomination to smash into the wall behind him with noticeably greater speed than Hisoka had been moving at, before. A tremendous crash sounded, and he thudded onto the floor, having done considerable damage to the wall behind him. His fur was matted with blood, and it was probable that some internal damage, including some broken bones, had been incurred upon the disoriented shapeshifter. It would heal, but not instantly.

A mix of fear, anger, hatred and pain merged with a mental instability that had temporarily been overtaken by the bestial consciousness of his current form. He beared his fangs, and snarled, claws thudding into the floor as, limping now, he advanced, though more slowly, still wary of that power, and of the flames. As he did so, it became easily noticeable that whatever logic or calculation he might have had earlier, had gone out of the window by this point. Even then, it had become quite obvious that bulldozing his way to victory, was impossible.


"Stand down now, and we take you in peacefully. Resist, and we have been cleared for the kill. Each of us are meta-humans, pal. Try your luck, or pick smart."


At this point, Hisoka's now animalistic mind no longer comprehended these words, not that he would have given up even if he could knowledge them. Hackes raised, he simply growled in reply. A brief surge of shadow flashed out as he opened his fanged maw, the darkness within sufficient for such an attack.

The shadowy energy strained against the light and fire, though it would temporarily obscure the area, whilst a claw swiped across a nearby table in the room, barreling it towards another of the meta-human team, before the wounded shapeshifter veered to the side, a limping progression towards the member of the team who would have to deal with the flying table. All the while, he sought to avoid charging the one whom had sent him flying earlier, instead hoping there was a weaker target to pick off first.
|Now a member of Mirakai's harem|
A little bird told me, "Go, Go! Socialise! Talk to those fine people! And then, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin', and then burn 'em to the ground!"
Well that's silly, isn't it?
"Winter is coming" - Stark motto.
Syrio Forel- "What do we say to the god of death?"
Arya Stark- "Not today"
Syrio Forel- "All men are made of water, do you know this? If you pierce them, the water leaks out and they die."
My Underworld RP ----> Here <~~~ My RP



User avatar
Syrixces
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8055
Founded: Apr 22, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Syrixces » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:08 pm

Videssos wrote:
Syrixces wrote:
"Stand down now, and we take you in peacefully. Resist, and we have been cleared for the kill. Each of us are meta-humans, pal. Try your luck, or pick smart."


At this point, Hisoka's now animalistic mind no longer comprehended these words, not that he would have given up even if he could knowledge them. Hackes raised, he simply growled in reply. A brief surge of shadow flashed out as he opened his fanged maw, the darkness within sufficient for such an attack.

The shadowy energy strained against the light and fire, though it would temporarily obscure the area, whilst a claw swiped across a nearby table in the room, barreling it towards another of the meta-human team, before the wounded shapeshifter veered to the side, a limping progression towards the member of the team who would have to deal with the flying table. All the while, he sought to avoid charging the one whom had sent him flying earlier, instead hoping there was a weaker target to pick off first.

The table went right through her. "Intangibility, neat, huh?"

"It also lets me does this."

She leaned sideways, and thrust her hand into his body, and threw him through the concrete ground, with his head above the ground.

User avatar
Videssos
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10438
Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Videssos » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:00 pm

Hisoka found himself somehow mostly sunken into the ground, intangibility proving to mess with the laws of physics and matter. Already wounded, his form was unstable by this point. Having been dragged through solid concrete didn't help.

Within him, cells grew and shrunk, rupturing and reforming erratically, an odd nimbus of flickering energy surrounding what could be seen of him, even his body changed. This mixture of two different science-defying powers was evidently not a good one, at least in this particular situation. He grew slimmer, more humanoid as he returned to his original form, though it was more an instinctive process, and his mind was at that moment, inoperable. The injuries he had received earlier were more serious in this, smaller, human form than they were in the other.

The process of shapeshifting was over soon after, and now, his usual, feminine form was in evidence. Albeit without clothes, since they had been destroyed when he'd transformed earlier. Thus, it was in one sense, fortunate that his head was the only thing above ground. Hisoka coughed, blood leaking out of his mouth, a vestige of the earlier damage done to him. His vision swam, and it seemed his consciousness was fading...
|Now a member of Mirakai's harem|
A little bird told me, "Go, Go! Socialise! Talk to those fine people! And then, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin', and then burn 'em to the ground!"
Well that's silly, isn't it?
"Winter is coming" - Stark motto.
Syrio Forel- "What do we say to the god of death?"
Arya Stark- "Not today"
Syrio Forel- "All men are made of water, do you know this? If you pierce them, the water leaks out and they die."
My Underworld RP ----> Here <~~~ My RP



User avatar
Syrixces
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8055
Founded: Apr 22, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Syrixces » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:15 pm

Videssos wrote:Hisoka found himself somehow mostly sunken into the ground, intangibility proving to mess with the laws of physics and matter. Already wounded, his form was unstable by this point. Having been dragged through solid concrete didn't help.

Within him, cells grew and shrunk, rupturing and reforming erratically, an odd nimbus of flickering energy surrounding what could be seen of him, even his body changed. This mixture of two different science-defying powers was evidently not a good one, at least in this particular situation. He grew slimmer, more humanoid as he returned to his original form, though it was more an instinctive process, and his mind was at that moment, inoperable. The injuries he had received earlier were more serious in this, smaller, human form than they were in the other.

The process of shapeshifting was over soon after, and now, his usual, feminine form was in evidence. Albeit without clothes, since they had been destroyed when he'd transformed earlier. Thus, it was in one sense, fortunate that his head was the only thing above ground. Hisoka coughed, blood leaking out of his mouth, a vestige of the earlier damage done to him. His vision swam, and it seemed his consciousness was fading...


The female member grabbed him, and pulled him out of the concrete.

"Tranq him. Let's go. "

User avatar
Turmenista
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5575
Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Turmenista » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:03 pm

Anthony "Terra"nce Stone's Apartment
Atlanta, Georgia, USA


"Come on, dude! It's, like, the end of the world, and you're bitching over me killing you over and over? Grow up, man!"

Light desperately tried creeping through the boarded up windows as Anthony pushed his character forth, hacking and slashing away at the hordes of demons without a care in the world. While outside might've gone to shit thanks to the recent turn of events, Anthony was having the time of his life hacking and slashing away at all the Goblins and Demons he wanted with a single keystroke.

Though, the sunlight creeping into his small apartment gave him the urge to go out and explore... for some strange, supernatural reason. In addition, he was running dangerously low on Ramen, and with all the crime happening lately, the store could be out of stock of the noodles at any moment..

"Alright. I'm gonna Log off for today. I guess." He said, before turning off his computer and pulling on his dusty hoodie. Not even bothering to make sure he was looking good, Anthony was already out of the door and into the city, heading for his favorite Grocery store.

User avatar
Syrixces
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8055
Founded: Apr 22, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Syrixces » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:25 pm

Turmenista wrote:Anthony "Terra"nce Stone's Apartment
Atlanta, Georgia, USA


"Come on, dude! It's, like, the end of the world, and you're bitching over me killing you over and over? Grow up, man!"

Light desperately tried creeping through the boarded up windows as Anthony pushed his character forth, hacking and slashing away at the hordes of demons without a care in the world. While outside might've gone to shit thanks to the recent turn of events, Anthony was having the time of his life hacking and slashing away at all the Goblins and Demons he wanted with a single keystroke.

Though, the sunlight creeping into his small apartment gave him the urge to go out and explore... for some strange, supernatural reason. In addition, he was running dangerously low on Ramen, and with all the crime happening lately, the store could be out of stock of the noodles at any moment..

"Alright. I'm gonna Log off for today. I guess." He said, before turning off his computer and pulling on his dusty hoodie. Not even bothering to make sure he was looking good, Anthony was already out of the door and into the city, heading for his favorite Grocery store.


Three men come up behind him. All in black suits. "Sir, can you come with us? We need to talk to you about some suspicious activity in the area."

User avatar
Soviet Chernarus
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10479
Founded: Jul 19, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Soviet Chernarus » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:47 pm

Somewhere near Asheville
North Carolina
United States of America


"I hate it when they run..." Mark murmured to himself, watching as the vague figure of a man desperately try to run off into the distance. He had been hunting criminal scum ever since he had left his home; the anguish and sadness he had felt upon hearing the news of the parent's deaths had been a powerful motivator when it came to his ultimate goal. As he got bolder over the years, he started to target more well-known criminals, while leaving the petty criminals to the police. This ranged from serial murderers to terrorists to drug leaders - all of them had been slain at the hands of the Phoenix. His hawk-ish eyes glared at the figure, who had already started to shrink. A few more seconds and he'd be gone from his vision. Frowning slightly, Mark knew he couldn't allow that - suddenly taking off, he was soon catching up to the fleeing criminal. Waiting until he was in range, the Phoenix soon kneeled down, placing one of his hands on the ground; from that hand, ice began to form, before spreading rapidly. The thin sheet of ice would spread until it reached the criminal's feet, before encasing him, and completely trapping him.

Leisurely approaching the criminal, Mark then held out one hand, watching the criminal closely - his expressions of fear were a common sight. Paying no mind to it, his expressions were hardly discernible through his mask, and he said nothing as a sword began to form out of the water vapor in the air. Looking at the murderer's pitiful attempts to escape, he continued to approach him. With one swift thrust, the sword impaled his heart; had the initial thrust not killed him, the ice that formed whenever his sword struck something would finish him off. With this, the ice began to recede, and the body fell over, his body slumping on the ground. Staring at the body for a moment, Mark began to turn away - there was no point in staying any longer, given that he had completed his task, and staying around would run the risk of him getting discovered.
(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

User avatar
Syrixces
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8055
Founded: Apr 22, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Syrixces » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:51 pm

Soviet Chernarus wrote:Somewhere near Asheville
North Carolina
United States of America


"I hate it when they run..." Mark murmured to himself, watching as the vague figure of a man desperately try to run off into the distance. He had been hunting criminal scum ever since he had left his home; the anguish and sadness he had felt upon hearing the news of the parent's deaths had been a powerful motivator when it came to his ultimate goal. As he got bolder over the years, he started to target more well-known criminals, while leaving the petty criminals to the police. This ranged from serial murderers to terrorists to drug leaders - all of them had been slain at the hands of the Phoenix. His hawk-ish eyes glared at the figure, who had already started to shrink. A few more seconds and he'd be gone from his vision. Frowning slightly, Mark knew he couldn't allow that - suddenly taking off, he was soon catching up to the fleeing criminal. Waiting until he was in range, the Phoenix soon kneeled down, placing one of his hands on the ground; from that hand, ice began to form, before spreading rapidly. The thin sheet of ice would spread until it reached the criminal's feet, before encasing him, and completely trapping him.

Leisurely approaching the criminal, Mark then held out one hand, watching the criminal closely - his expressions of fear were a common sight. Paying no mind to it, his expressions were hardly discernible through his mask, and he said nothing as a sword began to form out of the water vapor in the air. Looking at the murderer's pitiful attempts to escape, he continued to approach him. With one swift thrust, the sword impaled his heart; had the initial thrust not killed him, the ice that formed whenever his sword struck something would finish him off. With this, the ice began to recede, and the body fell over, his body slumping on the ground. Staring at the body for a moment, Mark began to turn away - there was no point in staying any longer, given that he had completed his task, and staying around would run the risk of him getting discovered.


A group of four men in black combat armour, and eyeless helmets stood there looking at him. Each of them had a tranq dart gun, and a flamethrower.

"I'd suggest you get on the ground, son."

User avatar
Soviet Chernarus
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10479
Founded: Jul 19, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Soviet Chernarus » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:58 pm

Somewhere near Asheville
North Carolina
United States of America


Mark didn't know who these people were, but they were obviously enemies...were they working for the government? The Phoenix didn't know exactly how he had been discovered, but he sized up the flamethrower; if he didn't deal with that, it could become a real pain in the ass for him. Contemplating his options, it was obvious go him that he wouldn't be going along with whatever they said, and he wouldn't be going down with a fight. His hypnosis wouldn't help him get out of this situation, due to their helmets. Frowning slightly, he knew he needed to act fast. Mark soon jumped back, making sure he was (hopefully) out of the flamethrower's range, once again placing his hands on the ground quickly as a thin layer of ice, created from the hand, spread across the ground, although this time his target was the man in a flamethrower. He planned to encase him into ice, killing him before turning onto the other three; after looking at their weapons, they seemed to be tranquilizer guns. Did they want to capture him? Whatever their intentions were, he needed go stay on the alert and wary of them even after taking out the flamethrower.
(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

User avatar
Syrixces
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8055
Founded: Apr 22, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Syrixces » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:04 pm

Soviet Chernarus wrote:Somewhere near Asheville
North Carolina
United States of America


Mark didn't know who these people were, but they were obviously enemies...were they working for the government? The Phoenix didn't know exactly how he had been discovered, but he sized up the flamethrower; if he didn't deal with that, it could become a real pain in the ass for him. Contemplating his options, it was obvious go him that he wouldn't be going along with whatever they said, and he wouldn't be going down with a fight. His hypnosis wouldn't help him get out of this situation, due to their helmets. Frowning slightly, he knew he needed to act fast. Mark soon jumped back, making sure he was (hopefully) out of the flamethrower's range, once again placing his hands on the ground quickly as a thin layer of ice, created from the hand, spread across the ground, although this time his target was the man in a flamethrower. He planned to encase him into ice, killing him before turning onto the other three; after looking at their weapons, they seemed to be tranquilizer guns. Did they want to capture him? Whatever their intentions were, he needed go stay on the alert and wary of them even after taking out the flamethrower.


Something popped from the right, punching him in the jaw. Then left. Right. Left. Right. Left. It stopped in front of Mark, "Teleporter. Nest, huh?"

User avatar
Cainesland
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10258
Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Cainesland » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:08 pm

Neil floated in dreamland. Tranquilizer rivers flowed through his body keeping him under as unknown things happened. "Up ahead lads" Neil announced from the back of a picks for coloured sailing ship with a speed boat engine and images of smiley faces on its sails and dollar signs on its flag. He turned to his left. First mate pajama Sam was plotting a course that would take them around the great horseshoe falls of Nutella. It was one of the fastest and grandest chocolate falls this side of the quagmire delta (A large sea shaped like family guy quagmire). "Good work pajama Sam" he announced. The narrowing of the grand river worried him. The thick jungle forests on either side worried him as well. Looking forward he saw many an Oompa Loompa working as deckhands, dressed in khaki uniforms. A look of confusion popped onto his face as the water changed directions. "Prepare the sail men. The falls have reversed." The ship almost hit the rocks when the sails opened. Almost instantly the ship began flying through the sky. As the ship flew, commanded by Neil's own sword, he couldn't figure out why the crew had started a flash mob of dancing. At first it was the chicken dance. Then ham payer dance. Then they did the bunny hop. Soon they did the twist before free styling. It was baffling. A rainbow instantly spawned over his head. Rain clouds spawned over head and squeaky voiced marshmallows fell from the sky.

The ship landed in a cave. Unfortunately the cave wasn't just a cave. It was a casino. And it wasn't just a casino, it was a dragons mouth. As it swallowed it nearly choked on the ship. He got lucky because as the crew hung by the mast, in order to relieve itself from the feeling of choking (created by the fish) it began drinking from the river. The river being made entirely of tranquilizer, it got knocked out and Neil lived.
Last edited by Cainesland on Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Faal Lot Himdah
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19820
Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:21 am

Jason Mint - Headhunter
A Bar, New York City, New York, USA




Headhunter sat at a bar stool, in his armor, and placed a head on the counter. Looking around him, you would see bodies laying all over the place. In the corner of the bar, was a headless body of a mob boss. He took a bottle of rum, opened it, and started to drink it as his mask's mouth opened.
#BlameVoid
Currently:Work
A VeryProudCanadian
NS Unofficial role-player of Merlin.
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

User avatar
Turmenista
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5575
Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Turmenista » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:30 am

Syrixces wrote:
Turmenista wrote:Anthony "Terra"nce Stone's Apartment
Atlanta, Georgia, USA


"Come on, dude! It's, like, the end of the world, and you're bitching over me killing you over and over? Grow up, man!"

Light desperately tried creeping through the boarded up windows as Anthony pushed his character forth, hacking and slashing away at the hordes of demons without a care in the world. While outside might've gone to shit thanks to the recent turn of events, Anthony was having the time of his life hacking and slashing away at all the Goblins and Demons he wanted with a single keystroke.

Though, the sunlight creeping into his small apartment gave him the urge to go out and explore... for some strange, supernatural reason. In addition, he was running dangerously low on Ramen, and with all the crime happening lately, the store could be out of stock of the noodles at any moment..

"Alright. I'm gonna Log off for today. I guess." He said, before turning off his computer and pulling on his dusty hoodie. Not even bothering to make sure he was looking good, Anthony was already out of the door and into the city, heading for his favorite Grocery store.


Three men come up behind him. All in black suits. "Sir, can you come with us? We need to talk to you about some suspicious activity in the area."


Anthony "Terra"nce Stone, Walking, Atlanta, GA

"Suspicious activity? Dude, I don't even know who you are or what you're talking abo-"

Anthony suddenly paused, head whipping around as he made sure nobody was watching. "Dude, are you frickin serious? Did you actually read that half-Assed reply I sent you to be part of this operation? ..You do know I lied about the whole uber hacker and Seal Team 0 part,...right? That was just because I thought you were one of those spam bots asking me for my credit info..."

He nervously put his hands on his head as he paced back and forth, panicking somewhat. "Oh my god... I can't believe this is actually happening..."

User avatar
Syrixces
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8055
Founded: Apr 22, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Syrixces » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:17 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Jason Mint - Headhunter
A Bar, New York City, New York, USA




Headhunter sat at a bar stool, in his armor, and placed a head on the counter. Looking around him, you would see bodies laying all over the place. In the corner of the bar, was a headless body of a mob boss. He took a bottle of rum, opened it, and started to drink it as his mask's mouth opened.


"Drinking is a sin, you know." Came a voice from behind. "But God tells me to turn the other cheek."

User avatar
Syrixces
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8055
Founded: Apr 22, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Syrixces » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:40 am

Turmenista wrote:
Syrixces wrote:
Three men come up behind him. All in black suits. "Sir, can you come with us? We need to talk to you about some suspicious activity in the area."


Anthony "Terra"nce Stone, Walking, Atlanta, GA

"Suspicious activity? Dude, I don't even know who you are or what you're talking abo-"

Anthony suddenly paused, head whipping around as he made sure nobody was watching. "Dude, are you frickin serious? Did you actually read that half-Assed reply I sent you to be part of this operation? ..You do know I lied about the whole uber hacker and Seal Team 0 part,...right? That was just because I thought you were one of those spam bots asking me for my credit info..."

He nervously put his hands on his head as he paced back and forth, panicking somewhat. "Oh my god... I can't believe this is actually happening..."


"Sir, if you would come this way..." The men pointed to a black and blue swat van.

User avatar
Cainesland
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10258
Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Cainesland » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:23 am

Neil calvin continued to snooze. His whereabouts, unknown. The time, unknown. His captors, unlnown. His being alive, Confirmed.

Dreamland. Where randomness lives and creativity thrives.

Having been coughed up by a doped up dragon. Neil found himself looking around. This place looked unlike the other area. He guessed that when he was spat out he travelled a significant distance. He decided to take a step and survey the area. Feeling a chill Neil glanced at the ground. For miles on end danced ice cream hills and valleys. Rainbow and tiger, vanilla and chocolate, cookie dough and ores, all flavours were present. The vanilla was snow atop the cookie dough filled, Oreo mountains. Chocolate made up the dirt and mud of the valley below. The rainbow made up the layered rock while tiger was the fields of grass. He assumed.

A jingle filled the air and he had trouble determining its origin. "Calendars mugs T-shirts and more, they've got it all at the copier store" the disembodied voice of Zoos called out. "Copier store?" Neil questioned. He looked around. Suddenly right behind him appeared what looked like a modern post office inside a hbc fort. It seemed strange. One wall of the fort was made entirely of glass which allowed the viewing of the spectacular ice cream valley. Deciding to enter, having no reason not to trust the place that popped up out of nowhere, he immediately noticed that outside the store was a parking lot. The lot was filled with put put like automobiles that continuously honked their horns and nattered away while being lit by the bulbs attached to giant mini put golf clubs that acted as street lamps. The moon was beginning to come out. It was a waning moon and on the moon sat the man on the moon Neil had seen in tons of Disney films. The man unleashed his rod and after 5 minutes of dumbfounded watching Neil saw the dragon come up into the sky. Motivated, he hurried inside the store.

The inside looked regular, but a lot like a convenience store. Slurpee machines, candy, chips flavoured like a Montreal smoked meat sandwich, the real deal. One thing stood out. A massive window was on the east side of the building, matching the glass side of the wall. Lined in 2 rows were desks. A semicircle of paints were placed on the desk, in the middle of the semicircle was a half circle water palette. Below the semi circle was a sheet of paper. Between the paper, water, and paints, was a double later of newspaper.

Neil walked over to the desks and sat down at one, taking in the subset before his "eyes" or rather his imagination. He dipped his pointer finger in the water and then the orange. He proceeded to messily scrawl his finger across the page. More and more colour had been added to the mix and soon he had replicated the sunset over ice cream valley almost to a T except on paper. Feeling entitled to keep his masterpiece he proceeded to pick it up. No one else being present in the store, save the security camera, he proceeded to head for the door.

A sound filled his ears. The sound of a foghorn. The foghorn on the ship he was on before he fell asleep. Except... It sounded... Far away. Almost distant. As if he was moving away from it. Confused, he looked out the window. The very same ship was what he saw sailing across the ice cream valley. "I thought ships were limited to the air and sea." He said out loud, noting the lack of others in the room to judge him, and the presence of airships such as the Zeppelin and Boeing double decker planes, and sea vessels such as anything from wooden row boats to the oasis of the seas.

Turning around in disbelief, he headed for outside world. Suddenly he heard a helicopter fly overhead. Then 10. Then 100. A fleet of helicopters were heading towards him. He looked up. It wasn't helicopters per se. They were electras. Water bombers. And 10 helicopters in the back. Hundreds of pounds of bacon began to pour from the sky as they opened their doors. Every mans food fantasy come to life. Bacon! But is there such thing as too much bacon? Not in a dream there's not. The bacon rained down from above. A veritable flood of bacon had began to melt its way through the ice cream valley creating a new paradigm, bacon and X ice cream. The helicopters came after and a couple squads of elite ninja penguins parachuted down and surrounded the fort.

The walls of the fort began to open up, ping pong ball canons revealing themselves. There were 2 canons, on on each side, and hooked to a sliding agent, much like a player is hooked on in foosball. A game of elite pong began to play out before him. Jump and duck became the name of the game as he fought the ninja penguins between the balls of pong. To his fortune the walls to the fort began to bend in and bacon poured into the enemies side of the field. They were in a bowl. Ain't no way out. Unless, he could make it to the end of the rooftop. There was a signal flare.

Neil watched as the sunset descended to a level behind him that temporarily blinded the ninja penguins. Only for a second but it was too much. Pong balls erupted and took out the first penguin, and another, and in the confusion the others got buried in fresh bacon. Neil took the opportunity to climb the bacon and reach he roof top. He fired the flare and out of nowhere came the boat to his rescue. But the ice team valley had been decimated by the bacon. The cold wonderland had been melted into a swirling mass of colours. With the bacon cooled so to did the wary and the remaining ice cream froze solid, becoming ice bergs of delicious ice cream.

He proceeded to go eat in the dining hall. To his surprise, he was surrounded by Barney, baby bop, and the other guy in the table behind him, his navigator pajama Sam in the table in front of him, little foot and the gang in the table adjacent across the path, the cast of 6teen in a long table in front of little foot, and the cast of inside out in the cable behind little foot. He could swear that they were sailing past madagascar as he looked out the window. The tuba test occurring out on the beach and a giant hand from zoo tycoon and roller coaster tycoon dropping tourists onto the isle. It was odd to say the least. He opened up the tray before him and there sat veggies and fruit.

- Finger painting
- Calendars, mugs, T-shirts, and more, they've got it all at the calendar store
- Put put goes to the moon
- Sense of entitlement
- Pong (dodge pong or jump rope pong edition (as the ball comes at you, you must jump over it or avoid it anyhow))

User avatar
Faal Lot Himdah
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19820
Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:58 pm

Jason Mint - Headhunter
A Bar, New York City, New York, USA




Jason smirked, as he placed his hand on a pistol, that was hidden along his leg. He put down the drink, and didn't even turn.

"Do I seem like the religious sort?" He asked sarcastically, "Drinking is the least of my sins.... just look around. Killed them all. Murdered. Murder is a greater sin.... I have sealed my fate in the depths of hell. Now, what do you want stranger?"
#BlameVoid
Currently:Work
A VeryProudCanadian
NS Unofficial role-player of Merlin.
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

User avatar
Syrixces
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8055
Founded: Apr 22, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Syrixces » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:03 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Jason Mint - Headhunter
A Bar, New York City, New York, USA




Jason smirked, as he placed his hand on a pistol, that was hidden along his leg. He put down the drink, and didn't even turn.

"Do I seem like the religious sort?" He asked sarcastically, "Drinking is the least of my sins.... just look around. Killed them all. Murdered. Murder is a greater sin.... I have sealed my fate in the depths of hell. Now, what do you want stranger?"

"I too have killed many a man. But God is my contracter. We are men of a similar breed. Assassins. Yet we work for different men. God is imne manager, yours, the Devil."

User avatar
Faal Lot Himdah
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19820
Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:07 pm

Jason Mint - Headhunter
A Bar, New York City, New York, USA




Headhunter laughed, "The Devil as my manager.... You got a great sense of humor stranger... I have no manager... I work alone. Now, what is it that you want? Has your God sent you to kill me... or do you require my services?"
#BlameVoid
Currently:Work
A VeryProudCanadian
NS Unofficial role-player of Merlin.
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Antonia, Google [Bot], Granluras, Greater Redosia, Nuxipal, Shadowwell, The Empire of Tau

Advertisement

Remove ads