NATION

PASSWORD

The Last Generation - A Metahuman RP [IC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Imperial Northern States
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 31, 2014
Libertarian Police State

Postby Imperial Northern States » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:30 pm

Syrixces wrote:
Imperial Northern States wrote:
"Oh, Ohohohohoh, this'll be fun" he said to himself. "Noted, harnesses are and extension of Animals self" he whispered. He forms he hands into an inverse cup, forming a flame underneath. "The good thing about fire, is that if it's hot enough, water doesn't kill it" he said, to the unconscious harnessed men, "Sorry!" he exclaimed, before throwing it at the closest man and jumping over him as his body crumpled.

The man sat up,

"SO YOU KNOW<>"

As Yriel jumped over him, three more slammed into him, pinning him to the ground.

One of them cocked his head,

"WHAT ELSE DO YOU KNOW<>?"

"Whatever you need sugar" he replied, trying to push them off, "I'm an open book"
Shyluz wrote:Congrats! You are officially exceptional

One of these days I'm going to stick at this.

Retired Devil.

Syrixces
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Syrixces » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:54 am

Syrixces wrote:The man sat up,

"SO YOU KNOW<>"

As Yriel jumped over him, three more slammed into him, pinning him to the ground.

One of them cocked his head,

"WHAT ELSE DO YOU KNOW<>?"

"Whatever you need sugar" he replied, trying to push them off, "I'm an open book"

Animal walks over, the 8 foot robot's head scraping against the chandeliers in the hallway.

He whips back his arm, and a 3 foot gladius sword, black and purple, whips out of his forearm, the Animal catching it in air.

"LETS SEE IF THAT'S TRUE<>"

Syrixces
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syrixces » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:06 am

Once Royce and Mark had reached the camp, he gathered the others around him.

"Here's the plan, we found a vulnerable wall section. Once we're over the wall, Phoenix and I will retrieve the data from the inner complex, while Gravis and Charlie distract the guards, ok?"

Bycrest
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:02 am

Syrixces wrote:Once Royce and Mark had reached the camp, he gathered the others around him.

"Here's the plan, we found a vulnerable wall section. Once we're over the wall, Phoenix and I will retrieve the data from the inner complex, while Gravis and Charlie distract the guards, ok?"

"That doesn't sound like a bad plan, so I'll go with it." Gravis said roughly.
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

Imperial Northern States
Diplomat

Libertarian Police State

Postby Imperial Northern States » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:21 am

Syrixces wrote:

Animal walks over, the 8 foot robot's head scraping against the chandeliers in the hallway.

He whips back his arm, and a 3 foot gladius sword, black and purple, whips out of his forearm, the Animal catching it in air.

"I MEANT IT FIGURATIVELY!" Yriel shouts, "Look, I know that you're a yank and all, but I expected you to have at least the bare minimum understanding of the nuances of the English language, it's obvious that I'm NOT A FUCKING BOOK!"
Last edited by Imperial Northern States on Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Retired Devil.

Peace Loving Warlords
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Knock Knock.

Postby Peace Loving Warlords » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:42 am

Syrixces wrote:The crying sound was closer, almost as if from the next room...

????/ Code Name: Visitor// The National Mall, Washington D.C.// Hour 19 of Occupation

The visitor stuck his head through the wall next to him and looked through. On the other side, one of The Animal's drone's was pounding away at the door, hands bloody and raw. The screaming was growing louder through the cracks in the door as they too grew louder and louder. The Visitor flew up behind the drone.

Knock knock. Who's there?

The drone, oblivious to the apparition's prescience, continued to pound away at the door, managed to punch his arm through the door and was reaching for the lock.

Me.

The Visitor then reached out and drained the energy out of the drone's harness, killing it instantly. As The Visitor flew through the door and the dead drone, he heard the distant sound of gunfire and charging feet.

Sounds like The Animal decided to play ball with those three after all.

The Visitor looked to the corner of the room and found a young girl, probably no older than 6 or 7, whimpering in the fetal position. The sound of gunfire was much louder now, whoever was out there would be here any second. The Visitor gave one final glance back at the door before looking at the girl.

Looks like there's only one way out of this girly. Sorry about this ahead of time...

With that final thought, The Visitor flew into the child and began to possess her.

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:22 am

Syrixces wrote:

"I MEANT IT FIGURATIVELY!" Yriel shouts, "Look, I know that you're a yank and all, but I expected you to have at least the bare minimum understanding of the nuances of the English language, it's obvious that I'm NOT A FUCKING BOOK!"

"He is right," Lucius said to Animal, "he's not a book. He's more like something with a yellow color since he's such a coward."
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

Imperial Northern States
Diplomat

Libertarian Police State

Postby Imperial Northern States » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:26 am

Bycrest wrote:

"He is right," Lucius said to Animal, "he's not a book. He's more like something with a yellow color since he's such a coward."

"I prefer pragmatist" he replied, "I thought that we were buddies Lucius, lend me a hand" he half joked, half hoped

Retired Devil.

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:31 am

Bycrest wrote:"He is right," Lucius said to Animal, "he's not a book. He's more like something with a yellow color since he's such a coward."

"I prefer pragmatist" he replied, "I thought that we were buddies Lucius, lend me a hand" he half joked, half hoped

"Now why would I do that, I need to stay alive and the people you're with are trying to indirectly kill me."

RP Sample

Imperial Northern States
Diplomat

Libertarian Police State

Postby Imperial Northern States » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:41 am

Bycrest wrote:

"Now why would I do that, I need to stay alive and the people you're with are trying to indirectly kill me."

"I'm not with anyone, only myself" he answered "I'd as soon as turn on them as fight you. Chaos" he ended, "now, if we're done fooling about, let's talk about me getting out of here with the rest of myself undamaged" he replied

Retired Devil.

Syrixces
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syrixces » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:49 am

Bycrest wrote:
Syrixces wrote:Once Royce and Mark had reached the camp, he gathered the others around him.

"That doesn't sound like a bad plan, so I'll go with it." Gravis said roughly.

"Lets go. I'll take you to the wall. "

Royce turned barley visible, and started leading them to the wall.

"Follow me."

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:50 am

Bycrest wrote:"Now why would I do that, I need to stay alive and the people you're with are trying to indirectly kill me."

"I'm not with anyone, only myself" he answered "I'd as soon as turn on them as fight you. Chaos" he ended, "now, if we're done fooling about, let's talk about me getting out of here with the rest of myself undamaged" he replied

"Again, I owe these guys for bringing me to life. Now tell us everything you know and Animal might let you go."

RP Sample

Syrixces
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syrixces » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:51 am

Peace Loving Warlords wrote:
Syrixces wrote:The crying sound was closer, almost as if from the next room...

????/ Code Name: Visitor// The National Mall, Washington D.C.// Hour 19 of Occupation

The visitor stuck his head through the wall next to him and looked through. On the other side, one of The Animal's drone's was pounding away at the door, hands bloody and raw. The screaming was growing louder through the cracks in the door as they too grew louder and louder. The Visitor flew up behind the drone.

Knock knock. Who's there?

The drone, oblivious to the apparition's prescience, continued to pound away at the door, managed to punch his arm through the door and was reaching for the lock.

Me.

The Visitor then reached out and drained the energy out of the drone's harness, killing it instantly. As The Visitor flew through the door and the dead drone, he heard the distant sound of gunfire and charging feet.

Sounds like The Animal decided to play ball with those three after all.

The Visitor looked to the corner of the room and found a young girl, probably no older than 6 or 7, whimpering in the fetal position. The sound of gunfire was much louder now, whoever was out there would be here any second. The Visitor gave one final glance back at the door before looking at the girl.

Looks like there's only one way out of this girly. Sorry about this ahead of time...

With that final thought, The Visitor flew into the child and began to possess her.

A harnessed man in a business suit turned the corner, wielding a baseball bat.

"YOU THINK I FEEL PITY< OR EMPATHY<>?"

Syrixces
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syrixces » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:51 am

Bycrest wrote:

"Again, I owe these guys for bringing me to life. Now tell us everything you know and Animal might let you go."

"MAYBE<> MAYBE NOT<>"

Imperial Northern States
Diplomat

Libertarian Police State

Postby Imperial Northern States » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:01 am

Syrixces wrote:
Bycrest wrote:"Again, I owe these guys for bringing me to life. Now tell us everything you know and Animal might let you go."

"MAYBE<> MAYBE NOT<>"

Yriel blew out, "they know that you have your invincible suit. They plan to neutralise you with a billion or something molar concentrated acid, and back that up with extreme heat, which would have been me, but you let me out of that, so thank you"

Retired Devil.

Syrixces
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syrixces » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:51 am

Syrixces wrote:
"MAYBE<> MAYBE NOT<>"

Yriel blew out, "they know that you have your invincible suit. They plan to neutralise you with a billion or something molar concentrated acid, and back that up with extreme heat, which would have been me, but you let me out of that, so thank you"

"HRMMM<> I KNEW ALL THAT<> I AM A KIND< YET VENGEFUL GOD<> PERHAPS I WILL RELEASE YOU<> WHAT SHOULD I DO< LUCIUS<>?"

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:58 pm

Syrixces wrote:

"HRMMM<> I KNEW ALL THAT<> I AM A KIND< YET VENGEFUL GOD<> PERHAPS I WILL RELEASE YOU<> WHAT SHOULD I DO< LUCIUS<>?"

"Well the honorable thing to do would be to release him, back in my day we would abide by chivalry. However, there are two things that stop me from doing that. One; this isn't my day, and two; this man has shown no signs that he abides by a chivalrous code. I say we lock him up or attach one of those hexagon things to him."

RP Sample

Imperial Northern States
Diplomat

Libertarian Police State

Postby Imperial Northern States » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:00 pm

Bycrest wrote:
Syrixces wrote:

"Well the honorable thing to do would be to release him, back in my day we would abide by chivalry. However, there are two things that stop me from doing that. One; this isn't my day, and two; this man has shown no signs that he abides by a chivalrous code. I say we lock him up or attach one of those hexagon things to him."

"What you do know is that if you let me go, I'll cause chaos for everyone", he turned to both of them, "and chaos is what your prophet needs right now" he finishes.

Retired Devil.

Syrixces
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syrixces » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:20 pm

Bycrest wrote:"Well the honorable thing to do would be to release him, back in my day we would abide by chivalry. However, there are two things that stop me from doing that. One; this isn't my day, and two; this man has shown no signs that he abides by a chivalrous code. I say we lock him up or attach one of those hexagon things to him."

"What you do know is that if you let me go, I'll cause chaos for everyone", he turned to both of them, "and chaos is what your prophet needs right now" he finishes.

Animal picks him up by his neck, carries him to the front hall of the White House, kicks down the door, and throws him onto the front lawn.

"HAVE FUN<> YOUR"E FREE<> HOW YOU ESCAPE ISN"T MY WORRY<>"

Royce

"Gravis, Phoenix, come with me."

Imperial Northern States
Diplomat

Libertarian Police State

Postby Imperial Northern States » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:31 pm

Syrixces wrote:

Animal picks him up by his neck, carries him to the front hall of the White House, kicks down the door, and throws him onto the front lawn.

Royce

He curses under his voice, "Jackarse broke my hand" he whispers.
"Well," he remarks. "Time to get out of this shit hole" before throwing a fireball at the White House, and walking off.

Retired Devil.

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:33 pm

Syrixces wrote:Royce

"Yeah, I'm on my way." Gravis followed closely behind Royce.

RP Sample

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:36 pm

Syrixces wrote:

Royce

He curses under his voice, "Jackarse broke my hand" he whispers.
"Well," he remarks. "Time to get out of this shit hole" before throwing a fireball at the White House, and walking off.

Lucius had followed behind Animal when he threw Yriel out of the White House. He didn't really care what happened to the man so he was fine with what happened. He was about to go back inside when he saw a fireball headed at the White House, which ended up hitting him in the head and killed him.

"Ow" was the last thing he manage to get out before his face melted.

RP Sample

Syrixces
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syrixces » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:23 am

Royce

Royce motioned to the others,

"Follow me. Let's go crash this castle."

Imperial Northern States
Diplomat

Libertarian Police State

Postby Imperial Northern States » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:57 am

Yriel sat down on a bench in front of the green at the White House, waiting.
"Man, how am I gonna get out of here?" he said to himself, tone akin to that of irritation.

Retired Devil.

Peace Loving Warlords
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Bubble Buddy

Postby Peace Loving Warlords » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:24 am

The girl's mind was filled with confusion as The Visitor made himself at home. He could tell that he'd have a hell of a time getting her out of here between her exhaustion and her physical limitations, his powers would help her of course but he'd only be able to do so much.

Hello? What's going on?

OH! Hello there little one!

The Visitor was surprised by how quickly the girl had recovered, normally a host would take several minutes for them to be at the point of coherent thought again, but here the girl was thinking as normally as ever. Quickly thinking of an excuse, The Visitor replied.

Well, I'm what you fleshba- erm, what you humans call a Guardian Angel.

The Visitor was quick to change the subject and added.

How are you feeling my dear?

I feel cold, Mr.Angel am I dying? Is that why you're here?

'Mr.Angel' could feel the fear spike through his host's mind as she asked her question, before he could respond however...

Syrixces wrote:
A harnessed man in a business suit turned the corner, wielding a baseball bat.

"YOU THINK I FEEL PITY< OR EMPATHY<>?"

Not if there's anything I can do about it.

The Bat wielding drone ran towards the girl, swinging strait for her head...

Only for the bat to swing straight through her and smack hard against the wall, throwing the drone off balance. Mr.Angel was quick to taunt The Animal, he giggled then spoke in the girl's voice.

"No, but It looks like you feel inertia pretty well." Seizing the moment, The Visitor leaped out onto the drone's back and drained the energy out of his system, killing it instantly.

With the sound of yet more running feet and gunfire getting ever closer, The Visitor knew that they needed to get the hell out of The Museum. Sprinting as fast as his abilities allowed the girl to move, The Visitor ran towards the nearest wall and phased through it, making his way back towards his original goal. Curious about the girl and how she wound up here, The Visitor asked.

So what's your name little one?

Catherine, what's yours Mr.Angel?

There was a long pause as they fazed through another wall. Bodies were scatted about the floor, the dead drones were covered in scorch marks and burns. The Visitor noted that it looked as though the three stooges had been busy in his absence.

Don't remember. I think I forgot it years ago, or something... I can't remember.

The girl's thoughts were excited as she replied, a dramatic shift in mood that The Visitor was able to easily pick up on.

Can I name you!?! I've never got to name anyone before! How about Mr.Bubbles?

They stopped in front of the display case holding the hat, a grin formed on the host's face as The Visitor reached towards his prize, only half listening to what Catherine was saying.

Sure, what ever kiddo. Sounds great.

Phasing through the glass, they grabbed the old hat and placed it calmly onto of their head.

Now to get the hell out of here...

Hey! You said a bad word! Bad Mr.Bubbles!

Wait, what did you just call me?!?!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse