NATION

PASSWORD

Age of Shinobi (Always Open, Naruto, OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Favorite Hokage?

First Hokage
14%
Second Hokage
6%
Third Hokage
14%
Fourth Hokage
8%
Fifth Hokage
22%
Sixth Hokage
14%
Seventh Hokage
22%

Total votes : 36

Bycrest
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:28 pm

New Rob Halfordia wrote:Name: Shijima

Rank: (Academy Student, Genin, Chūnin, Jōnin): Rogue Ninja

Native Land/Village: Land of Fire

Current Village of Residence: Unknown

Appearance: This guy, but with normal, dark iris eyes

This will be this character's entire app. The rest will be revealed through the IC.

It's people like him that give rouge ninjas like Maris a bad name.
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:29 pm

Alouite wrote:
New Rob Halfordia wrote:Name: Shijima

Rank: (Academy Student, Genin, Chūnin, Jōnin): Rogue Ninja

Native Land/Village: Land of Fire

Current Village of Residence: Unknown

Appearance: This guy, but with normal, dark iris eyes
This will be this character's entire app. The rest will be revealed through the IC.

Should've told me that an anonymous bio was an option before I made the Otokage app. I could've done it in collaboration with the OP.

You can edit it im sure, I doubt everyone would remember the info on the App.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alouite » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:46 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Alouite wrote: Should've told me that an anonymous bio was an option before I made the Otokage app. I could've done it in collaboration with the OP.

You can edit it im sure, I doubt everyone would remember the info on the App.

What' the hidden message? ;)
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:51 pm

Alouite wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:You can edit it im sure, I doubt everyone would remember the info on the App.

What' the hidden message? ;)

Um drink you volvitine? idk, i was jsut saying i am sure they would let you edit the Otokages apps to include less info. And that it would be doubtful if any remembered what is on the App after you change it, if you do.

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:54 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Alouite wrote:What' the hidden message? ;)

Um drink you volvitine? idk, i was jsut saying i am sure they would let you edit the Otokages apps to include less info. And that it would be doubtful if any remembered what is on the App after you change it, if you do.

Oh, I was playfully suggesting you were saying it wasn't worth remembering.
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:58 pm

Alouite wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:Um drink you volvitine? idk, i was jsut saying i am sure they would let you edit the Otokages apps to include less info. And that it would be doubtful if any remembered what is on the App after you change it, if you do.

Oh, I was playfully suggesting you were saying it wasn't worth remembering.

well, not all people would remember it, i probably would, thus why i worded it that way originally.

(Its not worth remembering i mean hes an evil guy who wants to be the next orochimaru.)

Hey could I app as a descendant of Orochimaru> lol

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:00 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Alouite wrote:Oh, I was playfully suggesting you were saying it wasn't worth remembering.

well, not all people would remember it, i probably would, thus why i worded it that way originally.

(Its not worth remembering i mean hes an evil guy who wants to be the next orochimaru.)

Issue w/ that is had no children.
Hyman Minsky

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:04 pm

Alouite wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:well, not all people would remember it, i probably would, thus why i worded it that way originally.

Issue w/ that is had no children.

Mitsuki, supposedly was.

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:16 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Alouite wrote:Issue w/ that is had no children.

Mitsuki, supposedly was.

That felt stupid though. I mean seeing his ugly face was almost as bad as being aware of the inherent plot hole. But, regardless, canon is canon. And if this is true, a relative of Orochimaru would be very valuable to the Otokage, genetics and all.
Last edited by Alouite on Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hyman Minsky

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:25 pm

Alouite wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:
Mitsuki, supposedly was.

That felt stupid though. I mean seeing his ugly face was almost as bad as being aware of the inherent plot hole. But, regardless, canon is canon. And if this is true, a relative of Orochimaru would be very valuable to the Otokage, genetics and all.

I might make one, or a descendent of a Clone of Orochimari, something like that.

Landenburg
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Landenburg » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:47 pm

Did Kakashi have any children?
Alas yonder woman, damn you tempt me with thy saucy bosom
thus methinks I shall bestow my codpiece in thee & make naughty love to my lady all night
Please haste hither & quench this torment fairest maiden
get some

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:19 pm

Landenburg wrote:Did Kakashi have any children?

I do not believe so.

Atlannia
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:24 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Alouite wrote:That felt stupid though. I mean seeing his ugly face was almost as bad as being aware of the inherent plot hole. But, regardless, canon is canon. And if this is true, a relative of Orochimaru would be very valuable to the Otokage, genetics and all.

I might make one, or a descendent of a Clone of Orochimari, something like that.

I kind of am working on something along those lines, I can TG you if yu want more details to avoid spoiling my ow nplot stuff.
...!?!

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:29 pm

Atlannia wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:I might make one, or a descendent of a Clone of Orochimari, something like that.

I kind of am working on something along those lines, I can TG you if yu want more details to avoid spoiling my ow nplot stuff.

Yeah, you can, depending i might involve your ideas to a point with my charaters backstory to give them a reason to do what they do.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:38 pm

Ok, i and Atlannia, have an idea for an extremely hidden village in the Land of caves, Just say so and I will TG you the OP
And the Co-OP's the specifics.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:46 pm

Shadowwell wrote:Who all are the Co-OP's on this?

Rob an me.

For descendants of canon characters, I vote no. We ought to separate ourselves from what happened in the past, IC. I'd wager that's also why almost no one used canon clans for their chars.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Landenburg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Landenburg » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:50 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:

Rob an me.

For descendants of canon characters, I vote no. We ought to separate ourselves from what happened in the past, IC. I'd wager that's also why almost no one used canon clans for their chars.

*cough* whole uchiha clan *cough*
thus methinks I shall bestow my codpiece in thee & make naughty love to my lady all night
get some

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:57 pm

Landenburg wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Rob an me.

*cough* whole uchiha clan *cough*

I exclude them because that was obvious. I'm actually surprised no one tried to make Not!Naruto or Not!Sakura.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:03 pm

Landenburg wrote:*cough* whole uchiha clan *cough*

I exclude them because that was obvious. I'm actually surprised no one tried to make Not!Naruto or Not!Sakura.

I made someone who is close to being a Not!Shikamaru.

Landenburg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Landenburg » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:10 pm

I think I'll be making a Konoha ANBU shinobi.
get some

Landenburg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Landenburg » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:08 pm

Name: Daichi Akimoto
Native Land/Village: Konohagakure
Current Village of Residence: Konohagakure
Appearance: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-M5mW ... 751qic.png
Personality: Daichi is an outgoing, friendly person. When he isn't on mission. When he is, he's cold and reserved only attempting to complete the task at hand.
Biography: Daichi was born to a small Shinobi family, not really noted for anything. At a young age he was enrolled into the academy and managed to complete it. He continued on his learning and education of the ninja world, eventually making it to Chunin and even Jonin. His time as a Jonin did not last very long, as the Hokage selected him personally to join the ANBU. He accepted, becoming a member. Upon being accepted, he chose to use a Fox for his very own mask.
Goals: Possibly become Hokage.
Strengths: Ninjutsu. Capable ninja.
Weaknesses: Genjutsu, he's weak at it and even weaker against it.
Specialty Jutsu(s): Thousand Years of Death
Fire Release Techniques
Kekkei Genkai: NA
Last edited by Landenburg on Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
get some

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:25 pm

Name: Amariki Orochi
Native Land/Village: Land of Caves Dokotsugakure
Current Village of Residence: N/A
Appearance: Tall, just over 6 feet. Long black hair with white streaks. He has red eyes, a pale not so vivid red. He does have light purple shading around his eyes. While he is rather pal, he isnt as pale as Orochimaru was.
Personality: Smart, cunning, can come off as arrogant, Kind yet ruthless in battle. He is a pacifist, he does not seek conflict, and tries to talk his way out if possible. Charismatic.
Biography: Bio: Amiriki Orochi: Amiriki Orochi was born in the Land of Caves, specifically the Village hidden in the caves. After Sasuke Uchiha died Orochimaru left the area surrounding Konoha as he no longer had a subject to watch over. Although he had many techniques to extend his life he was worried about his Legacy as it were. So he experimented on himself and others, he was eventually able to make his DNA, carry his knowledge of Jutsu so that no matter what his knowledge would survive, this knowledge would continue down his bloodline adn the next born would have orochimarus knowledge and the knowledge of whichever parent had his blood. After some of his descendants and experiments managed to escape and flee, they eventually congregated to the Land oof Caves and formed a hidden Village. In the Village a descendant of Orochimaru was born, He had some of Oroshimarus features. It was almost as if he was a twin or clone. As he was growing up it was apparent he had inherited more than just his looks from Orochimaru. He had orochimaru’s knowledge and talent with jutsu. However Amariki would follaw a very different path than that of his ancestor. He still performed experiments but he was more humane, and discreet. On one of his outings away from the Land of caves, his Sister and her family were attacked, and her child was taken. Amariki only recently discovered the area, where his Niece or nephew was taken, Somewhere around or in the Land of Fire. Due to commitments he was unable to search right away, but has still kept tabs on the Area and is currently somewhere in the Land of Fire.
Goals: Discover who killed his older sister. HE also wants to discover what happened to her child. He wishes to gain power to attain these goals, but has limits to the lengths of which he would go to achieve power. (Meaning he wont start practicing some of the more infamous jutsus orochimaru was known for)
Strengths: has a specialised Fighting style, that he calls the Eight Snakes, consisting of taijutsu, Nintaijutsu, and Kenjutsu.(I will specify the specifics of the Eight Snakes later IC) that requires the user to be almost entirely double-jointed. Can absorb chakra. Large chakra pool, and great control. He has knowlecge of almost every Jutsu Orochimaru knew or developed, He possesses 3 chakra natures Lightning, Wind, and Water. Can absorb Natural energy. Has a unique summon.
Weaknesses: Although he does possess incredible regenerative abilities, he can be easily harmed by high level fire style jutsu. It take hims longer to recover his chakra, even through use of recovery pills. He is weak with straight on taijustu, that isnt his own. Can only absorb chakra from living things through touch and when his reserves are empty. Can't use sage mode.
Specialty Jutsu(s): He does possess some of the forbidden techniques that orochimaru did, He doesnt use them though, thay are literally ingrained in his DNA, so he cant do anything about it. He can use many known jutsu, but uses his own that were created using Orochimarua knowledge of jutsu as a base.
Kekkei Genkai: None technically, although he contains all of orochimarus knowledge, but nothing that would constitute a Kekkei Genkai

Dokotsugakure: village hidden in the Caves. It is located in the Land of caves. It was founded shortly after the 4th great shinobi war, by the few who had escaped Orochimarus labs. some of them were experiments of his. Later on descendants of orochimaru would settle here to distance themselves from his infamy.
Last edited by Shadowwell on Sat May 21, 2016 8:31 pm, edited 13 times in total.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:00 pm

Rob an me.

Neros made me a Co-Op too, although I have been slow recently. Will change though. :roll:
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:16 am

Alright, after much thought, I'm taking a nerf bat to Kaizo. He will be limited to two Particle Style attacks per day, and they have a charge time of ten seconds. The Plasma Blade, however, will only take up one half of these two uses, depending on how long it's used. I'm also going to make him slightly less calculating, and his personality will be somewhat more like Kid Obito while he's not in trouble.
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

Sindrya
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:40 am

Shadowwell wrote:
Name: Amariki Orochi
Native Land/Village: Land of Caves Dokotsugakure
Current Village of Residence: N/A
Appearance:
Personality:
Biography: He is a direct descendant of Orochimaru.
Goals:
Strengths: has a specialised form of taijutsu, that requires the user to be almost entirely double-jointed. CAn absorb chakra. Large chakra pool, and great control.
Weaknesses: Although he does possess incredible regenerative abilities, he can be easily harmed by high level fire style jutsu. It take hims longer to recover his chakra, even through use of recovery pills. He is weak with straight on taijustu. Can only absorb chakra through touhch and when his reserves are empty.
Specialty Jutsu(s):
Kekkei Genkai: (if applicable)

I don't know that Orochimaru has a last name.

Edit:
Landenburg wrote:Name: Daichi Akimoto
Native Land/Village: Konohagakure
Current Village of Residence: Konohagakure
Appearance: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-M5mW ... 751qic.png
Personality: Daichi is an outgoing, friendly person. When he isn't on mission. When he is, he's cold and reserved only attempting to complete the task at hand.
Biography: Daichi was born to a small Shinobi family, not really noted for anything. At a young age he was enrolled into the academy and managed to complete it. He continued on his learning and education of the ninja world, eventually making it to Chunin and even Jonin. His time as a Jonin did not last very long, as the Hokage selected him personally to join the ANBU. He accepted, becoming a member. Upon being accepted, he chose to use a Fox for his very own mask.
Goals: Possibly become Hokage.
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Specialty Jutsu(s): Thousand Years of Death
Kekkei Genkai: (if applicable)

WIP since internet is ass.

Oh ho, finally, someone who would use the Thousand Years of Death. Been waiting for someone to make that happen.
Last edited by Sindrya on Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Call me Sin.
Self Entitled Wanderer of the Multiverse. Yep, that's me.
Also a Secret Praiser of Baeyonetta.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
Current: Returned. Somewhat.
Praise The Lord. Moth Waifu is back! Part Three exists!
Sonitusia wrote:It's not cheating if it's family~

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
*muffled drums and cymbals in the distance*

Who has to change the light bulbs in 221b?
Wattson.
I REVIVED THIS RP, IGOR! I REVIVED IT!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse