NATION

PASSWORD

Fallout: Pyrrhic Victory (OOC/OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Krogan
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Krogan » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:31 am

tag

Can I reserve BOS?
Last edited by The Krogan on Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
The perpetual lurker of NS, trudging through the desolate winter.

Deramen
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:43 am

Tag for Mr.House!
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:
Scoochi2 wrote:I'm now being offered Filipino girlfriends...

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:52 am

Faction Name: The Empire of the Dark Sunset( outside faction)/The Horrors( in New Vegas)
Musical Themehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh-GUjzDydU
Leader and Personality: Francis E. Dec Esquire is known as insane and intelligent. With a mixture of being a Ghoul and stayed inside Area 51 for nearly 200 years after the Great War. He used to be a radio host but he got captured and experimented on since he had a " Ghoul gene" and they were trying to figure it out before the Great War came and he got hit with a backlash of radiation and he was Ghoulified and became insane by absorbing radiation over the centuries and while he was the founder of the Empire, he is more of a figurehead because of his insanity.
Most used character and Personality General Chuck Jones is known as cold and ruthless on the outside, but creative on the inside and claims his home in Santa Fe, and was once known as a tribal before he stumbled upon Area 51 and Francis. He is the famed general of the Empire and their public head as it was he who was able to push the Legion out of New Mexico and Four Corners in order to establish the Empire.
Locations: Area 51( outside Vegas), Roswell( capital of the Empire), Nelis Airforce Base, Vault 22, Vault 11
WIMPS
    [5]Wealth: The Empire is just starting to have caravans and wealth pull into Vegas and the Midwest but they have enough to fund the mission of the Horrors.
    [4]Influence: They are an unknown unknown but they are able to pull a lot of strings thanks to their wealth or they found people with common interests
    [10]Might: The Empire has access to technology that would make them rival both the Enclave and BoS but they lack the true numbers to stand up against them in New Vegas for they have the most of their forces in New Mexico to protect against the Legion
    [1]Popularity: No body knows they are in New Vegas
    [10]Secrecy: The Empire's special forces, the Horrors, are known to be the " knights of shadow" as they were the main reason why the Legion left New Mexico in the hands of the Empire. The Horrors are in Vegas in the utmost secrecy in the interest of the Empire.
Source of Income: Outside funding from the Empire, merc contracts
Population: 400 Horrors
History: The Empire was actually founded on an accident around the year 2266 when the tribe known as the Artist had been chased out of New Mexico by Ceaser's Legion and their leader known only as the Painter had stumbled upon the secret airforce base known as Area 51 and had started to settle down until they were attacked by Sentry Bots led by the base's only living inhabit known as Francis E.Dec Esquire. Francis had learned that they weren't part of his madman conspiracy that had entrap him in the base for nearly 200 years and learned Painter's language and learned that the world had gone to hell.

Francis allowed his tribe to stay and then heard about Cesar's Legion and Francis started to laugh saying," what kind of fucking moron wants to be a guy who couldn't save himself from assassination and conspiracy?" It was from that Francis had taught them how to read the power armor training and even start to make power armor that could rival BoS and Enclave in some ways. These were called the Horrors as those who were tribals would say that the soldiers who wore the power armor wore pitch black armor and red-glowing eyes as they were to make an," empire ruled by the shadow, a shadow that would strike fear into those Neo-Roman assholes like a fucking enigma. We need to free the wasteland and your tribes seem like the best way of handling this."

The first strike against the Legion started to spread rumors of the pitch black power armor and each tribe liberated had started to unite under the Painter, who called himself Chuck Jones had started to teach every tribe how to fight in a way of a semi-medieval force for their Empire while the one who truly leads them is the person and gave them their technology. It was known that the Empire was called the Empire of the Dark Sunset in honor of the Horrors for the end of the year 2268 at the Battle of Four Corners, AZ that they pushed them out of the city and the Empire made a ceasefire and the Empire had a growth of prosperity and they started to become prosperous and learned much about the Wasteland and found about Vegas and this got the insanity of Francis that Mr.House was RobCO that he was trying to rule Vegas with a robotic fist.

So the Empire sent their deadliest troops, the Horrors, to infiltrate Vegas and find supporters who get rid of the opposition in order to usher in the Empire's rule over Vegas and the wealth of technology that it has.
Goals: Find supporters or take down potential risk in order to get the Empire to control Vegas.
RP Sample: No thank you
Last edited by Ralnis on Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 07, 2013
Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:57 am

The Krogan wrote:tag

Can I reserve BOS?

Someone, has already reserved BOS but they were planning for a eventual civil war.

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:58 am

Deramen wrote:Tag for Mr.House!

Acknowledged.

Tayner
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:01 am

Faction Name: Desert Rangers
Musical Theme TBD
Leader and Personality: Henry Adams, An imperialist.
Most used character and Personality Ranger Gale, leader of the Searchlight Rangers.
Locations: Searchlight, Searchlight Airport, surrounding mines and farms. (Will list them soon)
WIMPSWIP
  • Wealth
  • Influence
  • Might
  • Popularity
  • Secrecy
Source of Income:WIP
Population:WIP
History:WIP
Goals:To defend New Vegas
RP Sample: You know me.
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:05 am

Hey Ralnis edit you're numbers a little.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:06 am

North America Inc wrote:Hey Ralnis edit you're numbers a little.

I'll chop it down to 150.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:07 am

Reserve me the legion?
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Tayner
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:08 am

What would be a good number for me? 1,000 ish soldiers all based in fortifications west of the Colorado?
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:10 am

Pirimus wrote:I'm stuck between Super Mutants, The Boomers, or the Residents of Vault 3 if they were smarter about openning the Vault.

Well Ralnis just claimed Nelis so if you were to be the boomers, you would have to be kicked out.

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:11 am

Ralnis wrote:

I'll chop it down to 150.

Oh, i meant wimps.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:11 am

North America Inc wrote:
Ralnis wrote:I'll chop it down to 150.

Oh, i meant wimps.

Ahh, how many points am I over?

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:13 am

New Rnclave wrote:Reserve me the legion?

I think somebody actually temporary reserved legion, but if they fail in posting an app, by all means go ahead.

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:13 am

Ralnis wrote:
North America Inc wrote:Oh, i meant wimps.

Ahh, how many points am I over?

5, i think.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:20 am

North America Inc wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Ahh, how many points am I over?

5, i think.

Ok, I have fixed it I think.

Deramen
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:23 am

40 is the special limit at the start of fallout right?
Last edited by Deramen on Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:
Scoochi2 wrote:I'm now being offered Filipino girlfriends...

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Pirimus
Attaché

Founded: Jul 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Pirimus » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:26 am

Which year is the RP taking place, exactly? Thinking of doing something with Yes Man, dependant on whether he exists yet.
My Youtube Channel (Hey, I can hope):https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVE9RvWotAcy9p1yBBtIoAw

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:31 am

Pirimus wrote:Which year is the RP taking place, exactly? Thinking of doing something with Yes Man, dependant on whether he exists yet.

During New Vegas but its an alternate history.

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:40 am

Ralnis wrote:
Pirimus wrote:Which year is the RP taking place, exactly? Thinking of doing something with Yes Man, dependant on whether he exists yet.

During New Vegas but its an alternate history.

2281,but alternate history.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:44 am

North America Inc wrote:
Ralnis wrote:During New Vegas but its an alternate history.

2281,but alternate history.

Which is around New Vegas and the Second Battle of Hoover Dam. Also, is my app good?

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:08 am

Ralnis wrote:
North America Inc wrote:2281,but alternate history.

Which is around New Vegas and the Second Battle of Hoover Dam. Also, is my app good?

I think, my big question is how Phoenix is your capital, if i remember from new vegas, new Mexico was Legion territory. Also what's your relation with unity and the enclave?

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:11 am

North America Inc wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Which is around New Vegas and the Second Battle of Hoover Dam. Also, is my app good?

I think, my big question is how Phoenix is your capital, if i remember from new vegas, new Mexico was Legion territory. Also what's your relation with unity and the enclave?

Its not, Roswell is( which is in southern New Mexico). Also, in my story was that the Empire used technology from a crackpot turned Ghoul and the only inhabitant in Area 51 to secure a techno-medieval empire and was able to push the Legion out of New Mexico and took the city of Four Corners as a way of getting a ceasefire from Cesar.

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:15 am

Ralnisos wrote:
North America Inc wrote:I think, my big question is how Phoenix is your capital, if i remember from new vegas, new Mexico was Legion territory. Also what's your relation with unity and the enclave?

Its not, Roswell is( which is in southern New Mexico). Also, in my story was that the Empire used technology from a crackpot turned Ghoul and the only inhabitant in Area 51 to secure a techno-medieval empire and was able to push the Legion out of New Mexico and took the city of Four Corners as a way of getting a ceasefire from Cesar.

Interesting, so you're very similar to the brotherhood.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:19 am

North America Inc wrote:
Ralnisos wrote:Its not, Roswell is( which is in southern New Mexico). Also, in my story was that the Empire used technology from a crackpot turned Ghoul and the only inhabitant in Area 51 to secure a techno-medieval empire and was able to push the Legion out of New Mexico and took the city of Four Corners as a way of getting a ceasefire from Cesar.

Interesting, so you're very similar to the brotherhood.

In a way, no one knows that the Horrors, the BoS equivalent, exist outside of Legion war stories and rumors from the Empire of Dark Sunset.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse