NATION

PASSWORD

A New Pantheon (Deity RP, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:41 pm

Bentus wrote:
The NAR wrote:Alrighty, thanks. So the nation is good?

I'll add it to the list, but I don't think Illan's been able to take a look at it (at the very least you'll probably have to take out the line indicating that they're the only ones with underground cities).

You can add it to the roster, it's fine. And I'm pretty sure it says the first ones to create them, not the only ones to have them
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bentus
Senator

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:42 pm

The NAR wrote:
Bentus wrote:
I'll add it to the list, but I don't think Illan's been able to take a look at it (at the very least you'll probably have to take out the line indicating that they're the only ones with underground cities).

You can add it to the roster, it's fine. And I'm pretty sure it says the first ones to create them, not the only ones to have them

Yep, you're right. In my defence, I had yet to consume my daily caffeine when I first read it.
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
Forces active in a warzone.
At peace.
Member of The Galactic Economic and Security Organization

NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.
"Though I fly through the valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at the Karman line and climbing." - Bentusi SABRE motto

North America Inc wrote:13. If Finland SSR or Bentus anyone spams the Discord with shipping goals, I will personally tell your mother.

How Roleplays Die <= Good read for anyone interested in OPing

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:45 pm

Bentus wrote:
The NAR wrote:You can add it to the roster, it's fine. And I'm pretty sure it says the first ones to create them, not the only ones to have them

Yep, you're right. In my defence, I had yet to consume my daily caffeine when I first read it.

No worries pal
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

North Calaveras
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 22, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby North Calaveras » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:48 pm

interested :D
Government: Romanist Ceasarist Dictatorship
Political Themes: Nationalism, Romanticism, Ceasarism, Militarism, Social Liberalism, Cult of Personality
Ethnic Groups: American, Latino, Filipino

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:49 pm

I'm gonna go ahead an change the classification of Ethium. Ain't really an Empire

North Calaveras
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 22, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby North Calaveras » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:55 pm

idk what kind of god to be hmmmm
Government: Romanist Ceasarist Dictatorship
Political Themes: Nationalism, Romanticism, Ceasarism, Militarism, Social Liberalism, Cult of Personality
Ethnic Groups: American, Latino, Filipino

BlackDeath27
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:56 pm

Bentus wrote:
Jorliefstreiken wrote:Sound good. Marús god of terror and anarchy. If there's a free island twoards the south I'll take it. How should I start posting?

No IC yet, so just post up an edited app and check out the interactive map on the OP to see if anything suits your claim (There are free islands, but they're too large to be claimed in their entirety by a single nation).

Edit: In lieu of the NAR's app, figured it was high time that I made it official that the Ichor can create 'realms' for themselves and the souls of their most devout followers (note that the realms themselves are essentially manifestations of the Gods so aren't actually really there per se, hence you can't have worshippers mine a realm for resources or some-such :P). A realm can take the form of anything an Ichor desires, from a single Temple/Palace-like structure to practically their own miniature kingdom (keyword being miniature). Most realms have no influence on the mortal plane, with an exception likely to be that of the God of the Dead (I presume, potentially). Consider the realms to be the 'home' of an Ichor. Heck, you don't even need one if you don't want one.

Also, I wanted to open discussion on the Afterlife of this world. I've been chatting to New Strausberg about it briefly via TG but I wanted to get some wider feedback as well. My current thought is that the souls of the Dead usually make their way to the Underworld where Horus acts as a kind of Judge, and watches over the vast majority of them. Those that he deems to have be deserving of punishment are sent to Jileli for their dues. Exceptions to this normal process are the especially devout worshippers of particular Ichor (priests, demigods, prophets, etc) whose souls belong to their respective patrons and don't come under Horus' jurisdiction. Thoughts?

Well I know this is a tad late to get feed back, but like the idea that devoted worshippers should only be judged by their respective God after death. Maybe even join them inside of the Ichor relam.

Edit: also is the spot by the huge lake by the mountains taken.
Last edited by BlackDeath27 on Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:58 pm

Bentus, before I head off to bed, can you change the "Ethian Empire" to the "Ethian Federation" on the OP? Makes more sense that way

Vicavian Empire
Minister

Founded: Oct 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vicavian Empire » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:03 pm

Bentus wrote:
Jorliefstreiken wrote:Sound good. Marús god of terror and anarchy. If there's a free island twoards the south I'll take it. How should I start posting?

No IC yet, so just post up an edited app and check out the interactive map on the OP to see if anything suits your claim (There are free islands, but they're too large to be claimed in their entirety by a single nation).

Edit: In lieu of the NAR's app, figured it was high time that I made it official that the Ichor can create 'realms' for themselves and the souls of their most devout followers (note that the realms themselves are essentially manifestations of the Gods so aren't actually really there per se, hence you can't have worshippers mine a realm for resources or some-such :P). A realm can take the form of anything an Ichor desires, from a single Temple/Palace-like structure to practically their own miniature kingdom (keyword being miniature). Most realms have no influence on the mortal plane, with an exception likely to be that of the God of the Dead (I presume, potentially). Consider the realms to be the 'home' of an Ichor. Heck, you don't even need one if you don't want one.

Also, I wanted to open discussion on the Afterlife of this world. I've been chatting to New Strausberg about it briefly via TG but I wanted to get some wider feedback as well. My current thought is that the souls of the Dead usually make their way to the Underworld where Horus acts as a kind of Judge, and watches over the vast majority of them. Those that he deems to have be deserving of punishment are sent to Jileli for their dues. Exceptions to this normal process are the especially devout worshippers of particular Ichor (priests, demigods, prophets, etc) whose souls belong to their respective patrons and don't come under Horus' jurisdiction. Thoughts?

Good idea.
I had an idea to create a new mechanical race. When a person dies, mages bind the soul of the deceased into a mechanical body, or can create an entirely new personality from scratch. My realm will be a Collective consciousness of all the mechanical beings. allowing new technology to be developed faster.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:06 pm

Vicavian Empire wrote:
Bentus wrote:

Good idea.
I had an idea to create a new mechanical race. When a person dies, mages bind the soul of the deceased into a mechanical body, or can create an entirely new personality from scratch. My realm will be a Collective consciousness of all the mechanical beings. allowing new technology to be developed faster.

Wait wait so you wanna create a race of immortal machines but you're iffy about some mechanical guards?

Vicavian Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vicavian Empire » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:07 pm

The NAR wrote:
Vicavian Empire wrote:Good idea.

Wait wait so you wanna create a race of immortal machines but you're iffy about some mechanical guards?

but you're implying that your mechanical guards existed for some time. My race is going to be completely new once the ic comes up

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:08 pm

So what did I miss?
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:08 pm

Vicavian Empire wrote:
The NAR wrote:

but you're implying that your mechanical guards existed for some time. My race is going to be completely new once the ic comes up

Oh, but still seems OP right off that bat.

Vicavian Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vicavian Empire » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:10 pm

The NAR wrote:
Vicavian Empire wrote:but you're implying that your mechanical guards existed for some time. My race is going to be completely new once the ic comes up

Oh, but still seems OP right off that bat.

it was just an idea, but i'll leave it to the op's hands

Bentus
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:12 pm

Vicavian Empire wrote:
The NAR wrote:Oh, but still seems OP right off that bat.

it was just an idea, but i'll leave it to the op's hands

Does strike me as potentially being OP. Souls being put into machines, I can kind of dig in a way - but an entire race of them (enough for an independent nation) may be too much.

Also, IC is up!

@BlackDeath, I don't think so.
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
At peace.

Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.
"Though I fly through the valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at the Karman line and climbing." - Bentusi SABRE motto

North America Inc wrote:13. If Finland SSR or Bentus anyone spams the Discord with shipping goals, I will personally tell your mother.

Vicavian Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vicavian Empire » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:16 pm

Bentus wrote:
Vicavian Empire wrote:it was just an idea, but i'll leave it to the op's hands

Does strike me as potentially being OP. Souls being put into machines, I can kind of dig in a way - but an entire race of them (enough for an independent nation) may be too much.

Also, IC is up!

@BlackDeath, I don't think so.

what about souls of important people only are put into machines

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Will do this Tomorrow

Postby The NAR » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:18 pm

Name:
Allegiance:
Alignment:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weaknesses:
Strengths:
Special Skills and Defining Traits:
Bio:
Nationality/Kingdom of Origin:

(Also, Bentus, Ethian Federation when you get the chance)

Zoblus
Diplomat

Founded: May 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Zoblus » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:16 am

Nation Name: Zoblus
Deity Name: Azdahag
Generation: Second Generation
Domain of Power: Wisdom and Poetry
Persona: A kind being, Azdahag is calm and collected in all manners of discourse. Though rarely angry, when his fury arises, his actions are swift and brutal. His relationship with the other divines is usually friendly, though he prefers to keep to himself.
Mortal Appearance: This is his most common appearance
Symbol of Power: Abardom Dibir, meaning Highest Scribe, written in a stylized holy script.
Blessed Animal: The Crane
Divine weapon: A Sword of Light with various parables inscribed on the blade.
Did you read the rules?: Yes my Lord
Rp Example: No Man's Land
Keep this for Tracking 713
Last edited by Zoblus on Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolutions."
- Khalil Gibran

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 08, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:50 am

My nation's in the OP :')

The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:52 am

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:My nation's in the OP :')

Your life is complete now.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:26 am

Why do people reserve posts? There's is literally no reason to at all. It's not like holding that particular spot makes it better.

Bentus
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:45 am

Zoblus wrote:Nation Name: Zoblus
Deity Name: Azdahag
Generation: Second Generation
Domain of Power: Wisdom and Poetry
Persona: A kind being, Azdahag is calm and collected in all manners of discourse. Though rarely angry, when his fury arises, his actions are swift and brutal. His relationship with the other divines is usually friendly, though he prefers to keep to himself.
Mortal Appearance: This is his most common appearance
Symbol of Power: Abardom Dibir, meaning Highest Scribe, written in a stylized holy script.
Blessed Animal: The Crane
Divine weapon: A Sword of Light with various parables inscribed on the blade.
Did you read the rules?: Yes my Lord
Rp Example: No Man's Land
Keep this for Tracking 713

The one problem is that we've got a God of Wisdom/Knowledge, so you'll have to talk with BlackDeath27 about seeing if you guys could overlap a bit. My advice could be that perhaps one of you take wisdom while the other takes knowledge maybe? RP sample checks out fine though, so if you'd rather change the domain to something else (idk, culture, the arts, etc) then that's fine too.
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
At peace.

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:47 am

Name: Marehanet

Race: Wood Elf

Allegiance: Tseddin

Alignment: Chaotic good

Appearance: Already posted that my elves look like this, so it's pretty much a female of that race. The clothing highly resembles the regular clothing of Mirayeset, for the goddess wears the typical royal costume. The Tyrian Purple coloring is, in particular, of importance in denoting high rank.

Personality: While not as consistently calm and collected as her ancestor (Mirayeset), Marehanet displays similar capacity for judgement and distaste for violent action, with an equal sense of morality in choosing what is right over what is lawful.

Weaknesses: Not particularly strong, vulnerable to weapons and dying

Strengths: Mostly in intellect and persuasion, with smaller stature aiding in potential stealth as well.

Special Skills and Defining Traits: As a descendant of the goddess, Marehanet shares her matriarch's passion for justness, but without the same level of emotional control.

Bio: Born into the ancient ruling dynasty of Tseddin, Marehanet was gifted her true name, and her holy name. The holy name is what appears to all, Marehanet, the name by which folklore dictates she is safe from curses and such by using. The true name is typically kept to a much closer circle, and to give one's true name is a sign of deep trust. She is a wood elf, just like all the nobility of Khena'en. The Wood Elves ruled the land long, long ago, and it came to be one day that a human populace arrived. This human populace became a majority, though their mysterious origin is still unknown. Legend, however, tells that the humans have always coexisted alongside the elves, following the Elven culture, speaking their language, and breeding with some, to create the modern Qenam, the people of the land. Marehanet, as a queen, is said to have a pure bloodline descended directly from Mirayeset herself. Raised into this life, she grew to become as many queens before her: governed by justness over all else, behaving as the goddess in mortal form, more or less.

And so it was. Much of the history of the nation is not in her life time, for she is still very young. The future, however, has yet to be shaped.

Nationality/Kingdom of Origin:Qenam/Khena'en

Bentus
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:52 am

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:

Appearance: Already posted that my elves look like this, so it's pretty much a female of that race. The clothing highly resembles the regular clothing of Mirayeset, for the goddess wears the typical royal costume. The Tyrian Purple coloring is, in particular, of importance in denoting high rank.

Personality: While not as consistently calm and collected as her ancestor (Mirayeset), Marehanet displays similar capacity for judgement and distaste for violent action, with an equal sense of morality in choosing what is right over what is lawful.

Strengths: Mostly in intellect and persuasion, with smaller stature aiding in potential stealth as well.

Special Skills and Defining Traits: As a descendant of the goddess, Marehanet shares her matriarch's passion for justness, but without the same level of emotional control.

Bio: Born into the ancient ruling dynasty of Tseddin, Marehanet was gifted her true name, and her holy name. The holy name is what appears to all, Marehanet, the name by which folklore dictates she is safe from curses and such by using. The true name is typically kept to a much closer circle, and to give one's true name is a sign of deep trust. She is a wood elf, just like all the nobility of Khena'en. The Wood Elves ruled the land long, long ago, and it came to be one day that a human populace arrived. This human populace became a majority, though their mysterious origin is still unknown. Legend, however, tells that the humans have always coexisted alongside the elves, following the Elven culture, speaking their language, and breeding with some, to create the modern Qenam, the people of the land. Marehanet, as a queen, is said to have a pure bloodline descended directly from Mirayeset herself. Raised into this life, she grew to become as many queens before her: governed by justness over all else, behaving as the goddess in mortal form, more or less.

And so it was. Much of the history of the nation is not in her life time, for she is still very young. The future, however, has yet to be shaped.

Accepted. Yet another sub-section of accepted apps I should make on the first post :3
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
At peace.

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:59 am

Bentus wrote:
The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:

Accepted. Yet another sub-section of accepted apps I should make on the first post :3

Woo.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse