NATION

PASSWORD

A New Pantheon (Deity RP, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Bentus
Senator

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

A New Pantheon (Deity RP, OOC, Open)

Postby Bentus » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:57 am

A New Pantheon

In the beginning, there was nothing but the light of Order and the fires of Chaos. These two primordial forces, manifestations of nature and existence rather than beings in and of themselves, clashed within the nothingness of the void. Each annihilated the other, filling the emptiness of everything with the seething energies of their eternal conflict and thus giving birth to creation.

Or so the stories go.

The Three Planes were created first: the Heavens above, the Underworld below and Drinda – the mortal plane. While the Heavens and the Underworld remained without shape, form or purpose, the act of creation seemed to be imbued within Drinda as Mountains and Oceans and Life took hold upon its surface – the realm of Creation attempting to understand and admire its own achievements. The birth of sentience within Drinda lent structure to the energies of the Heavenly Plane, as thoughts and ideas became manifest in the Ichor – the Gods – and the Underworld became filled with the souls of the departed.

The Ichor, born from the Mortals and yet superior to them in every way, wasted no time in seeking to wield their influence over Drinda. Each lay claim to their domains and began the Great Game for power and dominance over their kin, the Mortals and their world becoming the battleground and board for the contests of these immortal beings. At first they threw themselves at Drinda with little consideration for the natural order of things or for the consequences of their unbridled powers, and thus the Ichor reawakened the forces of Order and Chaos, nearly destroying all of Creation in the process. Only through working together did the first generation manage to avert a catastrophe of their own making, and it was only through this near-debacle that they learnt to restrain their influence on the realm between theirs.

And so, that brings us to the present, with the Ichor still seeking to increase their own power through influencing the mortal realm. However, the eternal battle between Order and Chaos continues to rage on in the background of the Planes, and the sparks of that contest still give birth to new Creations.

‘Sup all, this is a Deity RP inspired/rebooted from The Pantheon of Drinda by Kuhlfros. As you’d expect, you can take on the role of one of the Ichor vying for dominance and/or one or more of the mortal factions that are used by the Deities against one another. Important thing to note, I’m making this RP because I feel like taking part in a Deity RP myself but I’m looking for a number of Co-Ops to help with the actual running of things. TG me if you’re interested in helping out!

Rules
  • 1. Stay within your powers. If you are the God of Earth, you can't make oceans.
  • 2. Gods can't be killed outside of extreme cases which have to be discussed OOC-ly beforehand, but they can be kicked from the Pantheon, which strips them of a lot of power. The Chief of a Pantheon is the only one who can kick a member.
  • 3. Mortals are the main way that an Ichor gains power, but not the only one. Mortal worshippers who have a deity as a patron God grant the most power, followed by mortals who worship them as a member of a Pantheon, with power granted by the existence of one’s domain/s taking up the far rear.
  • 4. Your domains cannot be entirely contradictory (i.e. Fire and Water). Although some contradiction is allowed if you convince me that it’d be interesting.
  • 5. Gods with similar domains are allowed. However, you must get in contact with the RPers with any over-lapping domains to get their opinions on their app. If they feel that your app overlaps too strongly, or they do not like the idea, then it is likely that you will be denied.
  • 6. As this RP is on-going, new God apps would preferably have a little hint at an explanation as to their lack of prior IC involvement. Although we can generally overlook this and it is not a hard-bound requirement for apps.
  • 7. While the Ichor are immensely powerful, their influence on the mortal realm is restricted beyond their followers; their primary means of affecting the mortal realm is through influencing their worshippers. Also, I don’t want to see any mass appearances before whole cities as a Deity – think about the Greek Gods, they only appeared in front of their most devout and loyal worshippers. Although, more discrete mortal manifestations are allowed (i.e. to live among one’s followers without being identified). Similarly, no massive nation-destroying uses of powers! As a rule of thumb, a player-made faction/nation is as powerful as an Ichor (in terms of OOC protection if not necessarily IC-ly).
  • 8. And of course the usual: no Meta-Gaming, no excessive God-Modding, etc, etc.

The Pantheons
Pantheons are the alliances of this RP and allow for Ichor to band together to increase their power. All those in a pantheon are worshipped as secondary deities by each other’s followers and so get a bit of a boost, however in doing so they accept subservience to the Chief Deity in the Pantheon – the only one who can accept or exile deities from their Pantheon. At the start of the RP there are no true Pantheons. Note that just because two Gods aren’t in the same Pantheon does not mean that someone can’t worship both of them, it’s just less likely. The other type of kind-of-alliance is marriage between Ichor, which I will allow.

The Pantheon of Chaos
  • Chief Deity: Korak
  • Jileli
  • Marus
  • Void
The Pantheon of Order
  • Chief Deity: Ragnor
  • Jahfir
  • Horus
The Pantheon of Balance
  • Chief Deity: Nyniadra
  • Ryoushou
  • Archene

Humans:
Cunning and Dishonorable
Capable at Magic
Average Strength
Large Pop. and Average Birthrate
Average Lifespan
Most Compatible for Demigods

Wood Elves
Kind and Wise
Super Skilled and Magic
Super Strength
Small Pop. and Low Birthrate
Near Immortal
Demigods rare but possible

Dark Elves
Cruel and Sadistic
Skilled at Magic
Super Strength
Small Pop. and Low Birthrate
Long Lifespan
Demigods rare but possible

Dwarves
Honorable and Blunt
Unskilled at Magic expect Metal magic
Super strength
Medium Pop. Average Birthrate
Long Lifespan
Demigods possible

Orcs
Warlike, proud and aggressive
Weak to Average in most magic
Very Strong
Large Pop. High Birthrate
Average – Above Average Lifespan.
Demigods possible.

Goblins
Cruel and Idiotic
Unskilled in most magic
Weak
Large Pop. High Birthrate
Short Lifespan
Demigods possible but frowned on

Merpeople
Seclusive and Xenophobic
Skilled in Water magic
Average strength
Medium pop. average birthrate
Average lifespan
Demigods Possible

Ents
Wise and Passive
Skilled in Magic
Super Strength
Large Pop. low birthrate
Near Immortal lifespan
Demigod impossible.

Ichor(Players Race)
Great and Godly
Skiled in Magic
Super strength
Small pop. Average birthrate
Immortal (As long as you have power and believers)
Can have godly children

Note that I WILL allow player-made races/Ichor-made races, but they’ll be much less well-established than the main races, will require a LOT of power and you’ll have to convince me that they’re worth it.

Apps
Delete parentheses please!
Ichor:
Code: Select all
[b]Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Deity Name:[/b]
[b]Generation:[/b] (First Generation Ichor were made along with the rest of creation and often have more fundamental domains, i.e. Earth, Fire, Water, War, Sky while second Generation Ichor are much younger and are spawned from the Mortals’ interactions with Creation. Their domains are often more abstract philosophies, i.e. Revolution, Independence, Tyranny, etc)
[b]Domain of Power:[/b] (You are allowed to start with two, but you may gain more as the RP progresses. Note that those you gain will be ‘secondary’ and less inclusive. Another way to gain more domains is through marriage, where an Ichor gets a secondary domain similar to that of their spouse’s main domain.)
[b]Persona:[/b] (What is this god like)
[b]Mortal Appearance:[/b] (What does your deity look like when manifesting itself on the mortal world, to other deities, etc).
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Symbol of Power:[/b] (What is the symbol that allows your subjects to worship you, Zeus's was a lighning bolt, Athena was a shield and snake)
[b]Blessed Animal:[/b] (Can be a fantasy animal that isn't a race)
[b]Divine weapon:[/b] (For when you get into a fight, be it strong mortal or another god)
[b]Did you read the rules?[/b]:
[b]Rp Example:[/b]
[b]Keep this for Tracking 713[/b]

Mortal Faction/Nation (I encourage the creation of ‘NPC’ factions, these require less detail and help fluff out the world):
[b]Nation/Faction name:[/b]
[b]Race(s):[/b]
[b]Patron God(s):[/b] (May be none)
[b]Current Leader(s):[/b]
[b]Brief History:[/b]
[b]Geographical area and key features:[/b]
[b]Map Claim:[/b]
[b]Other details:[/b] (i.e. government structure, military, preferred neighbours, interesting culture, use this section however you want)

Mortal/Demigod Character (Note that an app for these are not essential, but are encouraged for major characters):
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Allegiance:[/b]
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
[b]Strengths:[/b]
[b]Special Skills and Defining Traits:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Nationality/Kingdom of Origin:[/b]

Reservations: (Note that these last for 24 hours)
Illan - Earth and Fortitude
Normandy and Picardy - Trickery and Deceit

Accepted Ichor Apps:
Bentus - Jileli, Goddess of Lust and Torture
Auropa - Ragnor, God of War and Compassion
The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness - Alerielle, Goddess of Forests and Vengeance
Ralnis - Asum ben Garin, God of Storms and Raiding
Faal Lot Himdah - Void, God of Destruction and the Unknown
Vicavian Empire - Harren, God of Technology and Freedom
New Strausberg - Horus, God of Death and Demons
The Ik Ka Ek Akai - Mirayeset, Goddess of Oceans and Serenity
The NAR - Ashur, God of the Hunt and Strategy
Blackdeath27 - Zola, Goddess of Time and Knowledge/Wisdom
Illan - Arkahmis, God of Earth and Fortitude
North Calaveras - Angelus, God of Purity and Light
Acruan - Archene, God of Shadows and Silence
Zoblus - Azdahg, God of Language and Poetry
Actan - Korak, God of Hatred and Slaughter
Jorliefstreiken - Marús, God of Terror and Anarchy
The Seven Archangels - Caelum, Dragon God of the Sun and Stars
Mewsland - Nyniadra, Goddess of Balance and Twilight
Finsternia - Ryoushu, God of Darkness and Nightmares
Flarbinia - Meromesomur, God of Winter and Victory
Empire of the Rising Moon - Hydrix, Goddess of Insanity/Madness and the Undead
Lunas Legion - Siassia, Goddess of Space and Paradoxes
Asterdan - Jahfir, God of Evolution and Change

Accepted Faction/Nation Apps:
Finsternia - The Children of the Night
The Seven Archangels - Kingdom of Arcaestyr
The Seven Archangels - Empire of the Vaern
Actan - The Cults of Korak
The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness - The Daughters of the Forest
The Ik Ka Ek Akai - Khena'en
Normandy and Picardy - Lóndgrefenoffen
Bentus - Kingdom of the Shar (Kai'denn)
Faal Lot Himdah - The Mahlaan
Vicavian Empire - The Federian Alliance
New Strausberg - The Sons of Horus
The NAR - The Black Hand
The NAR - Ethian Federation
Acruan - The Shadows
Jorliefstreiken - Cult of Chaos/ the kingdom of Zarvonus
The Seven Archangels - Astralis
Illan - Vos Terranaiva/Arkhanate
Zoblus - Followers of the Righteous Six
Bentus - The Order of the Serpent
Auropa - The Shogunate
The Ik Ka Ek Akai - The Haseqanai
Empire of the Rising Moon - Necronatio
Camelone - Twilight Wolves
Camelone - Laochra Pentarchy

Accepted Mortal Character Apps:
Camelone - Mainchin Dhiaga Keihatsu
Camelone - Granya Aisling Ueno
Empire of the Rising Moon - Roza Vi Necro
The NAR - Vixius
Actan - Grand Butcher Varmon
The Ik Ka Ek Akai - Marehanet
Bentus - Katmija Elfkiller
Faal Lot Himdah - Vulmea Nilvro
The Seven Archangels - Torisael Solae
The Seven Archangels - Hilaeron Ast'Viraem
Vicavian Empire - Exan Thun
Jorliefstreiken - Fovos Dragonborn

Map of Drinda:
Interactive map - Courtesy of Faal
Base map

Co-OPs:
Illan

Other Information:

Bentus wrote: In lieu of the NAR's app, figured it was high time that I made it official that the Ichor can create 'realms' for themselves and the souls of their most devout followers (note that the realms themselves are essentially manifestations of the Gods so aren't actually really there per se, hence you can't have worshippers mine a realm for resources or some-such :P). A realm can take the form of anything an Ichor desires, from a single Temple/Palace-like structure to practically their own miniature kingdom (keyword being miniature). Most realms have no influence on the mortal plane, with an exception likely to be that of the God of the Dead (I presume, potentially). Consider the realms to be the 'home' of an Ichor. Heck, you don't even need one if you don't want one.

Also, I wanted to open discussion on the Afterlife of this world. I've been chatting to New Strausberg about it briefly via TG but I wanted to get some wider feedback as well. My current thought is that the souls of the Dead usually make their way to the Underworld where Horus acts as a kind of Judge, and watches over the vast majority of them. Those that he deems to have be deserving of punishment are sent to Jileli for their dues. Exceptions to this normal process are the especially devout worshippers of particular Ichor (priests, demigods, prophets, etc) whose souls belong to their respective patrons and don't come under Horus' jurisdiction. Thoughts?

Dragons are generally isolationist, avoiding large inhabited areas in favor of the more quiet corners of the world. When the first White Dragons were created by Caelum, it seemed that the forces of creation were not content with simply one type of dragon, and other gods had created their own before as well. As the years passed, more types were discovered, ranging from those that could swim the deepest of oceans to those that lurked in the darkest caves. While the Diamond Solar dragons are still influenced by Caelum due to their attunement with his domains, the other dragons do not heed his commands. They roam wild amongst Drinda, either peacefully existing in quiet corners, hunted down by the other civilizations, or serving the gods they were originally created by. Few dragons exist despite their long lifespan, and even fewer are tamed by riders and knights brave and knowledgeable enough to seek one out and control them. The more rare a dragon type is, the more powerful it generally is, and therefore the riskier it is to attempt to hunt or tame it. For every ten thousand mortals, there exists one dragon in the wilderness, and perhaps even then they are rarer than that.

(Color) Name / Abilities / Personality / Rarity (1-5)

A dragon will only recognize one rider or knight as their master, and if one dies, so does the other. This bond is referred to as the Draconic Link, something that Caelum had made in the first White Dragon and which was carried over into the others as well, with the exception of dragons created by other gods. Those that successfully tame a dragon are forever bound to it until death, though it does come with some benefits. Its magic is combined with the rider's, and simple commands can be relayed to the dragon via thoughts, with more complex ones capable for those more attuned to their dragon. Some other abilities are also possible, depending on the dragon type, such as a rider with a Sapphire Jewel has no need to breath when both are underwater, and without the assistance of magic to do so. Most examples are small, but useful, but the most sought after of all is the gift of a longer life. A dragon's lifespan is shared with the one they are bound to, with longevity and resistance to illness against the few centuries they may live together.

The method to taming a dragon, however, is a mystery. While dragons may be categorized in colors, no two dragons are exactly alike in personality or talent, and hybrids are also possible, with dragons sharing some aspects of the two lineages. Due to this, there is no master strategy or secret that can be shared in becoming a Dragon Rider, it is something done by those brave and intelligent enough to manage it without being obliterated by the dragon. Ichor may assist in this matter, however, given that if the dragon is of a related domain to the Ichor, the dragon can be influenced by them. Furthermore, being attuned to that type of magic beyond average can also assist in survivability against that type of dragon.

IC
Last edited by Bentus on Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:21 am, edited 40 times in total.
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
Forces active in a warzone.
At peace.
Member of The Galactic Economic and Security Organization

NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.
"Though I fly through the valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at the Karman line and climbing." - Bentusi SABRE motto

North America Inc wrote:13. If Finland SSR or Bentus anyone spams the Discord with shipping goals, I will personally tell your mother.

How Roleplays Die <= Good read for anyone interested in OPing

The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:00 am

Oi you
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

Flamels Stone
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Flamels Stone » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:03 am

Tag. Last time I got there too late to join.
Last edited by Flamels Stone on Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ambassador and Prince Kenneth Flamel.
Representing Flamel's Stone in the WA.
[OOC: My nation is not religious, the symbol on the flag is Flamel's Cross representes the presence of alchemy on my contry's history.]
_[' ]_
(-_Q) I'm not a capilatist, I'm just really posh. Tally ho!

Auropa
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Auropa » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:08 am

Nation Name: Auropa
Deity Name:Ragnor
Domain of Power: War and compassion
Persona: Fair, kind, patient and brutal: all are words used to describe Ragnor and his skill. The god sees war as the ultimate solution to an eternal problem. With war men can prove their resolve, strengthen their mind, body and souls. Only through war and conquest can the most capable be revealed and only through conflict can they truly respect and follow one another.

Ragnor loves life of all kinds and races, he believes that through destruction a stronger, brighter future can be achieved. As a result, whilst he encourages war he has made rules that must always be followed. For Ragnor, there is a difference between battling and killing, slaughtering and defeating, raiding and resupplying. The difference lies within compassion. Compassion brings restraint, honour, kindness and forgiveness but when all else fails it also brings regret and vengeance. Ragnor is a very spiritual individual, enjoying to talk and spread his beliefs to all who listen. He is forgiving and believes in surrender and pride. That said, his forgiving nature has exceptions. Those who break his rules of war are given no quarter, to those he sees as villainous, he shows nothing as they deserve nothing but sharpened steel.

Mortal Appearance: Ragnor has no chosen mortal face, instead he simply exists as a symbol of war, a giant of man clad in iron forged in fire.
http://omuk.deviantart.com/art/Greyknight-288987344

Symbol of Power: A burning rose
Blessed Animal: Lion
Divine weapon: The Blade of Tomorrow. The sword is heavier, stronger and far larger than any normal blade. It is said to be a blade that holds the dreams and strengths of those who follow it and can bring about both destruction to those who stand against it and warmth to those who fight beside it. The blade is a tool but it represents much more. It symbolises why people fight and when its user grows in strength so shall it.
Did you read the rules?: Yep, no going overpower else fear the hurricanes and ban-hammer.
Rp Example: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=312830
Keep this for Tracking 713

I found the app :D
Last edited by Auropa on Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bentus
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:16 am

My App

Nation Name: Bentus
Deity Name: Jileli
Generation: First
Domain of Power: Lust/Ambition and Torture
Persona: Cruel, manipulative and sadistic, Jileli gleefully enjoys meddling in the affairs of mortals and corrupting the followers of her kin. She is narcissistic to the extreme, relishing the worship of mortals and demanding grand monuments and festivals in her honour. Fed both by the deepest and darkest desires that fester in the hearts of all mortals, and the indescribable torture of having them taken away. She cares not for notions of mercy, pity or honour, other than twisting those sworn to abide by them against those that they hold dear. While malicious and cunning, Jileli is nothing if not similarly intelligent. She is aware that she cannot directly defy her brethren without consequence, and so amuses herself by toying with their mortals – but she secretly harbors lusts of her own, dreams and ambitions of the most fundamental kind: power.

Mortal Appearance: Fickle, Jileli can adopt many different appearances when visiting the mortal realm, but always take on a form of truly envious beauty. She normally appears as a young woman, often with some slightly monstrous characteristic.

Most common appearance (especially among other Ichor)
Regal Appearance

Gender: Usually female, although she can – and does – adapt to suit her whims.
Symbol of Power: An image of a dagger with a serpent coiled around its blade.
Blessed Animal: Snakes
Divine weapon: A whip which can ensnare foes and cause them to feel indescribable torture or longing.
Did you read the rules?: Aye Sir!
Rp Example:Athena
Keep this for Tracking 71

Auropa wrote:Nation Name: Auropa
Deity Name:Ragnor
Domain of Power: War and compassion
Persona: Fair, kind, patient and brutal: all are words used to describe Ragnor and his skill. The god sees war as the ultimate solution to an eternal problem. With war men can prove their resolve, strengthen their mind, body and souls. Only through war and conquest can the most capable be revealed and only through conflict can they truly respect and follow one another.

Ragnor loves life of all kinds and races, he believes that through destruction a stronger, brighter future can be achieved. As a result, whilst he encourages war he has made rules that must always be followed. For Ragnor, there is a difference between battling and killing, slaughtering and defeating, raiding and resupplying. The difference lies within compassion. Compassion brings restraint, honour, kindness and forgiveness but when all else fails it also brings regret and vengeance. Ragnor is a very spiritual individual, enjoying to talk and spread his beliefs to all who listen. He is forgiving and believes in surrender and pride. That said, his forgiving nature has exceptions. Those who break his rules of war are given no quarter, to those he sees as villainous, he shows nothing as they deserve nothing but sharpened steel.

Mortal Appearance: Ragnor has no chosen mortal face, instead he simply exists as a symbol of war, a giant of man clad in iron forged in fire.
http://omuk.deviantart.com/art/Greyknight-288987344

Symbol of Power: A burning rose
Blessed Animal: Lion
Divine weapon: The Blade of Tomorrow. The sword is heavier, stronger and far larger than any normal blade. That said it has no real powers as of now. Instead it holds potential. The blade is a tool but it represents much more. It symbolises why people fight and when its user grows in strength so shall it.
Did you read the rules?: Yep, no going overpower else fear the hurricanes and ban-hammer.
Rp Example: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=312830

I found the app :D

Accepted of course. I added the 'Generation' bit to the app, but I think it's safe to assume those from the original RP are first generation ;)

Flamels Stone wrote:Tag. Last time I got there too late to join.

Glad to have the interest! I'm planning to keep this open for as long as possible (hopefully indefinitely), but I'd recommend to make a reservation in case the domains you want get nabbed.

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:Oi you

:3
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
At peace.

Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.
"Though I fly through the valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at the Karman line and climbing." - Bentusi SABRE motto

North America Inc wrote:13. If Finland SSR or Bentus anyone spams the Discord with shipping goals, I will personally tell your mother.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:16 am

So, how far is this in? Are we still having bronze weapons and such?
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Bentus
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:22 am

Ralnis wrote:So, how far is this in? Are we still having bronze weapons and such?

My current plan is to have a fair amount of variation, so ranging from Classical to early-renaissance if so desired (Although I'd caution against using tech to appear superior). After all, they had gunpowder weapons in Medieval times and all that jazz. I'm looking at writing up a bunch of nomadic, semi-tribal Orcs so tech =/= power (plus, magic and all that).
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
At peace.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:26 am

Bentus wrote:
Ralnis wrote:So, how far is this in? Are we still having bronze weapons and such?

My current plan is to have a fair amount of variation, so ranging from Classical to early-renaissance if so desired (Although I'd caution against using tech to appear superior). After all, they had gunpowder weapons in Medieval times and all that jazz. I'm looking at writing up a bunch of nomadic, semi-tribal Orcs so tech =/= power (plus, magic and all that).

I see, time to make the Grand Tempest.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:50 am

Have to wonder how Alerielle's relations with some of her fellow Ichor changed after their first meeting, though! :P

Nation Name: The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness
Deity Name: Alerielle [Ah-leer-e-ehl]
Generation: First Generation.
Domain of Power: Forests & Vengeance
Persona: Kind and warm, but bitter, angry and vengeful to those she considers to have done her wrong. Looks very favorable upon the Wood Elves and Ents. Alerielle is known to be completely emotionally unstable, and as such is considered to be rather fickle and dangerous. Despite her by now many years of existence, still rather naive on certain parts of life.
Mortal Appearance: Link to image. Dress code varies - you don't wear the same thing every day either!
Symbol of Power: A Twine, plain and simple.
Blessed Animal: Deer. These are sometimes used as mounts by the most favored of her followers.
Divine weapon: A simple-looking steel sword, no name given.
Did you read the rules?: Aye.
Rp Example: no u

P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Flamels Stone
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Flamels Stone » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:02 am

Nation Name:Flamels Stone
Deity Name:Folium
Generation: First Generation
Domain of Power:Plants (in a broad sense, also includes fungi) and Poison
Persona: He is a calm and generous being, very protective of plant life and forest and their inhabitants.
Mortal Appearance: Golem/Ent form , but also has a humanoid form that some woudl call male nymph, dressed with leaves and flowers and nothing more. Dark oak hair and bright green eyes.
Symbol of Power: A (flowering) potato plant.
It's a nice reference to my domains, potatoes aren't fruits, they are kinda roots. If you let the plant flower, the resulting fruits will be highly poisonous. Note:Temples would be gardens with a central pot with a potato plant.

Blessed Animal: Bee
Divine weapon: Lobgbow with poisoned arrows.
Did you read the rules?:Yes, but I though this would be a total reboot. Are there going to be gods from the previous RP?
Rp Example:
Flamels Stone wrote:
Zoblus wrote:Ba'al smiled and gleefully jumped down unto the heavenly sphere. As his feet touched the lifeless soil, he felt comforted by the fact that soon it would be able to sustain life.

"Hmmm, the ground does lack that zest of life. I'll change that right now." Summoning a large staff, Ba'al lifted it above his head and thrust it into the dead ground. The mystic energy from the staff awakened the dirt, enabling it to be able to sustain life.

"My friend, the ground has been awakened, it has been informed of its ability to sustain. The rest of your creations can now take root in its surface and bring color to this desolation," he exalted, turning round to face the Lord of Plants. He took up a fistful of soil and kissed it, blessing it with even greater ability to sustain. Smiling at it, he then blew it out of his hands, allowing it to spread to specific corners of the globe.

"And now there are special places, places where the soil can support greater amounts of life than in other places," he whispered, closing his eyes.

The light came back to his eyes, as if breathing in he raised his arms and then punched the earth, his fingers became roots and as he breath out many plants sprouted out of the land.
Great forests stabbed the sky in the blessed places that were hotter, rich with tropical fruits.
Intimidating taigas grew in the colder places with great pines and small bushes.
Near the sea and on islands tropical paradises popped up with palm trees.
In the inlands vast grasslands and small forest spread decorated with aromatic herbs,flowers, fruit trees and wild grains.
On the shallow waters great willows stretched theirs branches and mushrooms hid in their bases as the water turned a shade darker.
But his power was nearly fading, spots on the world remained barren, lightless caves and deserts(both hot and cold) were still flat without life.
With a final struggle he spread his sphere a little more, making little bushes and cacti(without spikes) in the deserts and ferns in the caves.
''It is done.'' taking off his hands from the ground he walked a few steps in front of him where a blessed spot was located and became a great tree, bigger than any other on that land. ''If you wish anything from me,come to my sanctuary. And I'll do what it is needed after I rest.''

Last edited by Flamels Stone on Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
[OOC: My nation is not religious, the symbol on the flag is Flamel's Cross representes the presence of alchemy on my contry's history.]
_[' ]_

Flamels Stone
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Flamels Stone » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:03 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:Domain of Power: Forests & Vengeance

.....hey....is my app ok with you...or..
_[' ]_

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:05 am

Flamels Stone wrote:
The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:Domain of Power: Forests & Vengeance

.....hey....is my app ok with you...or..

Yeah, although there'll be quite some overlapping.
Last edited by The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness on Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Illan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:22 am

Mega tag, could I reserve the God of the Earth and Fortitude? Since I assume "the earth" includes all kinds of pretty rocks.
Above even The Boss
Feel free to contact me about any fantasy, sci-fi, or otherwise futuristic RPs, especially those involving aliens or other non-humans, especially if it is an original universe/idea. I also enjoy Mass Effect, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and many other things that transit to roleplays.

Flamels Stone
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Flamels Stone » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:28 am

Illan wrote:Mega tag, could I reserve the God of the Earth and Fortitude? Since I assume "the earth" includes all kinds of pretty rocks.

And deadly too.
_[' ]_

Illan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:35 am

Flamels Stone wrote:
Illan wrote:Mega tag, could I reserve the God of the Earth and Fortitude? Since I assume "the earth" includes all kinds of pretty rocks.

And deadly too.

Minerals are 'effin cool dude :P
Above even The Boss
Feel free to contact me about any fantasy, sci-fi, or otherwise futuristic RPs, especially those involving aliens or other non-humans, especially if it is an original universe/idea. I also enjoy Mass Effect, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and many other things that transit to roleplays.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:44 am

Thanks for keeping Void reserved... He will return.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:53 am

Nation Name: Ralnis
Deity Name: Asum ben Garin
Generation: Late First Generation
Domain of Power: Storms and Raiding
Persona: A proud raider, always looking for the next fight and always looking to state is unsustainable thirst for greed, blood, and raiding. However, he is also known to more wild and unpredictable than other gods and is known to be the most unreliable in common situations
Mortal Appearance: What he looks like
What people think he looks like
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=westman+flapjack&view=detailv2&&id=078F5CA694AA976389503D08371C8E817B2FAB84&selectedIndex=0&ccid=jvvJxOQk&simid=608048944623714436&thid=JN.spSDxoeBvETxFUbV2NT2kQ&ajaxhist=0
Symbol of Power: A bloody chalice with shows different types of storms drinking it.
Blessed Animal:The Mong Skywahle, the largest flying beast that is able to generate all sorts of storms.
Divine weapon: The Horn of Gornivor, the mighty horn is able to call the servants of Asum ben Garin, the Tesrrect Ghov. A mighty horde that rides on nothing but clouds of thunder and bring pain and destruction on those who dare stand in the way of the raiding
Did you read the rules?: Yes
Rp Example: :p

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:02 am

Nation Name:
Faal Lot Himdah
Deity Name:
Void
Generation:
Numeral Uno (First Gen)
Domain of Power:
Destruction and the Unknown
Persona:
How to put it... evil. Void hates the chaos of creation, and wishes for it all to be destroyed. He sees the beings of creation as nothing but things to be used to reach his goals. He looks at the Dark Elves, certain Dragons and the Goblins with the highest potential to be used to reach his goals. Void uses Chaos to bring about destruction, which leads to Primal Order.
Mortal Appearance:
Void uses many forms, he can appear as almost anything, but his favored forms are these.

Symbol of Power:
A Wyvern as black as night, and this symbol
Blessed Animal:
Wyvern (like dragons, except two wings for forelimbs, not as strong, and not intelligent enough to be a race, wolf like intelligence. The wolves of the sky is a good way to describe them. Their history involves them once being Dragons, but went feral and fell to Void's influence)
Divine weapon:
The Shadow of Destruction.
The Shadow of Destruction is part of Void. It is made from his own essence making it extremely powerful against mortals as it ignores all mortal armor. The sword is unbreakable as long as Void's resolve is unbroken. The sword can be used against gods as well, but, it can not penetrate divine armor. As such it is like a mortal weapon against mortal armor.
Did you read the rules?:
Yezz
Rp Example:
I was in the original.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:04 am

Bentus... If you want I can make the map interactive...
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Bentus
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:54 am

@Faal, oohh I like it. Was going to use a different map but cba - especially if the alternative is interactive :D

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:Have to wonder how Alerielle's relations with some of her fellow Ichor changed after their first meeting, though! :P

Nation Name: The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness
Deity Name: Alerielle [Ah-leer-e-ehl]
Generation: First Generation.
Domain of Power: Forests & Vengeance
Persona: Kind and warm, but bitter, angry and vengeful to those she considers to have done her wrong. Looks very favorable upon the Wood Elves and Ents. Alerielle is known to be completely emotionally unstable, and as such is considered to be rather fickle and dangerous. Despite her by now many years of existence, still rather naive on certain parts of life.
Mortal Appearance: Link to image. Dress code varies - you don't wear the same thing every day either!
Symbol of Power: A Twine, plain and simple.
Blessed Animal: Deer. These are sometimes used as mounts by the most favored of her followers.
Divine weapon: A simple-looking steel sword, no name given.
Did you read the rules?: Aye.
Rp Example: no u

Accepted!

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Nation Name:
Faal Lot Himdah
Deity Name:
Void
Generation:
Numeral Uno (First Gen)
Domain of Power:
Destruction and the Unknown
Persona:
How to put it... evil. Void hates the chaos of creation, and wishes for it all to be destroyed. He sees the beings of creation as nothing but things to be used to reach his goals. He looks at the Dark Elves, certain Dragons and the Goblins with the highest potential to be used to reach his goals. Void uses Chaos to bring about destruction, which leads to Primal Order.
Mortal Appearance:
Void uses many forms, he can appear as almost anything, but his favored forms are these.

Symbol of Power:
A Wyvern as black as night, and this symbol
Blessed Animal:
Wyvern (like dragons, except two wings for forelimbs, not as strong, and not intelligent enough to be a race, wolf like intelligence. The wolves of the sky is a good way to describe them. Their history involves them once being Dragons, but went feral and fell to Void's influence)
Divine weapon:
The Shadow of Destruction.
The Shadow of Destruction is part of Void. It is made from his own essence making it extremely powerful against mortals as it ignores all mortal armor. The sword is unbreakable as long as Void's resolve is unbroken. The sword can be used against gods as well, but, it can not penetrate divine armor. As such it is like a mortal weapon against mortal armor.
Did you read the rules?:
Yezz
Rp Example:
I was in the original.

Accepted :)

Ralnis wrote:Nation Name: Ralnis
Deity Name: Asum ben Garin
Generation: Late First Generation
Domain of Power: Storms and Raiding
Persona: A proud raider, always looking for the next fight and always looking to state is unsustainable thirst for greed, blood, and raiding. However, he is also known to more wild and unpredictable than other gods and is known to be the most unreliable in common situations
Mortal Appearance: What he looks like
(Image)
What people think he looks like
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=westman+flapjack&view=detailv2&&id=078F5CA694AA976389503D08371C8E817B2FAB84&selectedIndex=0&ccid=jvvJxOQk&simid=608048944623714436&thid=JN.spSDxoeBvETxFUbV2NT2kQ&ajaxhist=0
Symbol of Power: A bloody chalice with shows different types of storms drinking it.
Blessed Animal:The Mong Skywahle, the largest flying beast that is able to generate all sorts of storms.
Divine weapon: The Horn of Gornivor, the mighty horn is able to call the servants of Asum ben Garin, the Tesrrect Ghov. A mighty horde that rides on nothing but clouds of thunder and bring pain and destruction on those who dare stand in the way of the raiding
Did you read the rules?: Yes
Rp Example: :p

Accepted, although the use of that horn may require OOC approval ;)

Sure thing.

Flamels Stone wrote:Nation Name:Flamels Stone
Deity Name:Folium
Generation: First Generation
Domain of Power:Plants (in a broad sense, also includes fungi) and Poison
Persona: He is a calm and generous being, very protective of plant life and forest and their inhabitants.
Mortal Appearance: Golem/Ent form , but also has a humanoid form that some woudl call male nymph, dressed with leaves and flowers and nothing more. Dark oak hair and bright green eyes.
Symbol of Power: A (flowering) potato plant.
It's a nice reference to my domains, potatoes aren't fruits, they are kinda roots. If you let the plant flower, the resulting fruits will be highly poisonous. Note:Temples would be gardens with a central pot with a potato plant.

Blessed Animal: Bee
Divine weapon: Magic(if not possible, longbow with poisoned arrows)
Did you read the rules?:Yes, but I though this would be a total reboot. Are there going to be gods from the previous RP?
Rp Example:
Flamels Stone wrote:The light came back to his eyes, as if breathing in he raised his arms and then punched the earth, his fingers became roots and as he breath out many plants sprouted out of the land.
Great forests stabbed the sky in the blessed places that were hotter, rich with tropical fruits.
Intimidating taigas grew in the colder places with great pines and small bushes.
Near the sea and on islands tropical paradises popped up with palm trees.
In the inlands vast grasslands and small forest spread decorated with aromatic herbs,flowers, fruit trees and wild grains.
On the shallow waters great willows stretched theirs branches and mushrooms hid in their bases as the water turned a shade darker.
But his power was nearly fading, spots on the world remained barren, lightless caves and deserts(both hot and cold) were still flat without life.
With a final struggle he spread his sphere a little more, making little bushes and cacti(without spikes) in the deserts and ferns in the caves.
''It is done.'' taking off his hands from the ground he walked a few steps in front of him where a blessed spot was located and became a great tree, bigger than any other on that land. ''If you wish anything from me,come to my sanctuary. And I'll do what it is needed after I rest.''

Accepted, considering that Dutch is cool with the overlap :)
Last edited by Bentus on Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
At peace.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:59 am

Bentus, if you have a blank map already, I can make it interactive, I just need the url.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:00 am

So, how many years in the future/after the previous RP are we?
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Bentus
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:01 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Bentus, if you have a blank map already, I can make it interactive, I just need the url.

I was thinking of using this as an excuse to drag this out of the closet finally, but I'll defer to your better judgement :)

Edit: I'll leave the number of years vague - centuries to milennia in mortal time probably, seeing as they've gone from stone age to classical+
Last edited by Bentus on Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
At peace.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:04 am

Hmm... Wonder if Alerielle ever saw Asum Ben Garin and/or Jileli again following where we ended.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Bentus
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:07 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:Hmm... Wonder if Alerielle ever saw Asum Ben Garin and/or Jileli again following where we ended.

Probably. While time passes differently for the Ichor, time still passed so they must've been doing stuff in the background. I'm open to hashing past relations out here or via TG. Jileli would have tried to keep on Alerielle's good side, at least on the surface putting on the appearance of a caring friend.
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
At peace.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse