NATION

PASSWORD

Bunch of Rag Tag Bastards: An 1863 Crime RP (OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sarejo
Minister

Founded: Sep 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:48 pm

Tayner wrote:>SNIP<

ACCEPTED.

Grand Britaria wrote:>SNIP<

ACCEPTED.
Cheers mates.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:14 pm

I'll finish my App tonight. Expect a connection to one of the Gangs...
Last Edited By George S. Patton on December 21, 1945 edited 3 times in total

Pro: Mixed Market Economies, Education, Guns but with some common sense restrictions, UBI, Literally Actual Civil Rights
Neutral: Democrats, UN, NATO
Anti: Republicanism, Performative Allyship, Terrorism, North Korea, Trump, Clinton, Fascism, Authoritarianism in any form
Male, 18, Like a Hick, but also very Leftist
Economic Left/Right: -7.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.33
INTJ Personality "The Architect"
Deramen wrote:Cause if anything im a MOTHERFUCKING T-REX!

Creative Director for The Pub

Sarejo
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:30 pm

Australian Antarctica wrote:I'll finish my App tonight. Expect a connection to one of the Gangs...

Sounds good
Cheers mates.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:13 pm

Sarejo wrote:
Australian Antarctica wrote:I'll finish my App tonight. Expect a connection to one of the Gangs...

Sounds good

Done, please disregard my Bio, they always suck.

Pro: Mixed Market Economies, Education, Guns but with some common sense restrictions, UBI, Literally Actual Civil Rights
Anti: Republicanism, Performative Allyship, Terrorism, North Korea, Trump, Clinton, Fascism, Authoritarianism in any form

Sarejo
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:38 pm

Australian Antarctica wrote:NationStates Name: Ausie the Great and Powerful
Character Name: Eddie Wright
Ethnicity: Irish-American(Pale white boy)
Appearance:
http://www.dvrbs.com/people/Images/GeorgeShields-001.jpg

Allegiance: 6th Precinct
Weapons: Colt Model 1855 Revolving Carbine, Colt Model 1862 Police, Custom Made Dagger
Personality: Kind and Warm-Hearted, he sympathies with the Civilians caught in the cross fire. He has no issues, however, with killing any criminal who attempts to harm him, his citizens, or his brothers on the force
Skills: Hand-to-Hand, Shooting, and fairly good at talking.
Bio: Born to Irish Parents who'd immigrated to America, Eddie was always around violence. His older brother was a member of the Dead Rabbits gang, and as such had tried to get his little brother to join. Eddie refused, hoping for a brighter future. His decision was proved right when his brother was killed on a dark snowy night by some Bowery Boys who'd ransacked their house. His father was severely beaten and his mother was forced to watch. It was then Eddie vowed to get his revenge. But instead of joining a gang as his brother had, he joined the police force. Over the years with the police he rose through the ranks, in part by his remarkible strength and shooting skill, and in part by his charmingness and ass-kissery. Eddie's main target was the Bowery Boys, but if the Dead Rabbits ever got in his way he didn't hesitate to knock a few heads or shoot a few rounds at them.
RP Examples:

ACCEPTED.
Cheers mates.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:06 pm

Sarejo wrote:
Australian Antarctica wrote:NationStates Name: Ausie the Great and Powerful
Character Name: Eddie Wright
Ethnicity: Irish-American(Pale white boy)
Appearance:
http://www.dvrbs.com/people/Images/GeorgeShields-001.jpg

Allegiance: 6th Precinct
Weapons: Colt Model 1855 Revolving Carbine, Colt Model 1862 Police, Custom Made Dagger
Personality: Kind and Warm-Hearted, he sympathies with the Civilians caught in the cross fire. He has no issues, however, with killing any criminal who attempts to harm him, his citizens, or his brothers on the force
Skills: Hand-to-Hand, Shooting, and fairly good at talking.
Bio: Born to Irish Parents who'd immigrated to America, Eddie was always around violence. His older brother was a member of the Dead Rabbits gang, and as such had tried to get his little brother to join. Eddie refused, hoping for a brighter future. His decision was proved right when his brother was killed on a dark snowy night by some Bowery Boys who'd ransacked their house. His father was severely beaten and his mother was forced to watch. It was then Eddie vowed to get his revenge. But instead of joining a gang as his brother had, he joined the police force. Over the years with the police he rose through the ranks, in part by his remarkible strength and shooting skill, and in part by his charmingness and ass-kissery. Eddie's main target was the Bowery Boys, but if the Dead Rabbits ever got in his way he didn't hesitate to knock a few heads or shoot a few rounds at them.
RP Examples:

ACCEPTED.

Umm, mind adding a Sgt. to the front of my name? Forgot to mention that.

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:02 am

NationStates Name: The Nuclear Degeneracy of New Grestin
Character Name: Elliot Deckard
Ethnicity: Caucasian, German-descent
Appearance:

Allegiance: Police
Weapons:Personality:
    Intensely unlikable, often known to be unnecessarily brutal against criminals. Frequent alcoholic, war-junkie, and occasional drug-user.
Skills:
  • Decent marksman
  • Excellent in hand-to-hand combat
  • Intuitive
Bio:
    Born to immigrant parents in a poor neighborhood, Elliot was frequently subjected to violence and harassment by everyone from local gangs to the very police force he'd come to work for. He would go on to attend college until the outbreak of the Mexican-American war, during which he immediately left school to join in the fighting. He would be decorated for his bravery, the government working to sweep his unit's atrocities under the rug as the southwest came under the nation's control. Deckard returned to New York, where he would join the police and work his way into the position of a detective. He became infuriated with the inefficiency of his fellow officers, many of whom were totally corrupt. Instead, he chose to spend the majority of his off-time hunting criminals as a vigilante. Brutal and violent, he would often kill problem criminals with little thought. While his compatriots had their suspicions, few realized that the very man they were hunting was the man working alongside them.
RP Examples: Sarejo, you know me.

Is it incredible? No.

Is is functional? Yes.
Let’s not dwell on our corpse strewn past. Let’s celebrate our corpse strewn future!
Head Bartender for The Pub | The Para-Verse | Writing Advice from a Pretentious Jerk | I write stuff | Arbitrary Political Numbers
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:I should have known Grestin was Christopher Walken the whole time.
ThePub wrote:New Grestin: "I will always choose the aborable lesbians over an entire town."
Imperial Idaho wrote:And with 1-2 sentences Grestin has declared war on the national pride of Canada.
- Best Worldbuilding - 2016 (Community Choice)
- Best Horror/Thriller RP for THE ZONE - 2016 (Community Choice)

Sarejo
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:04 am

New Grestin wrote:
NationStates Name: The Nuclear Degeneracy of New Grestin
Character Name: Elliot Deckard
Ethnicity: Caucasian, German-descent
Appearance:
Allegiance: Police
Weapons:Personality:
    Intensely unlikable, often known to be unnecessarily brutal against criminals. Frequent alcoholic, war-junkie, and occasional drug-user.
Skills:
  • Decent marksman
  • Excellent in hand-to-hand combat
  • Intuitive
Bio:
    Born to immigrant parents in a poor neighborhood, Elliot was frequently subjected to violence and harassment by everyone from local gangs to the very police force he'd come to work for. He would go on to attend college until the outbreak of the Mexican-American war, during which he immediately left school to join in the fighting. He would be decorated for his bravery, the government working to sweep his unit's atrocities under the rug as the southwest came under the nation's control. Deckard returned to New York, where he would join the police and work his way into the position of a detective. He became infuriated with the inefficiency of his fellow officers, many of whom were totally corrupt. Instead, he chose to spend the majority of his off-time hunting criminals as a vigilante. Brutal and violent, he would often kill problem criminals with little thought. While his compatriots had their suspicions, few realized that the very man they were hunting was the man working alongside them.
RP Examples: Sarejo, you know me.

Is it incredible? No.

Is is functional? Yes.

Do I even have to say it?
Cheers mates.

Sarejo
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:10 am

Guys expect the IC to be up sometime around Friday. So get to writing those opening posts.
Cheers mates.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse