NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC 3, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:01 am

Also, he can fly, if need be he'll fly to the sun to recharge.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:03 am

New Rob Halfordia wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:
As I remember, the Earth's Sun is a source of power for Superman, giving him strength that would be able to strong arm both Kazuko and Asumar at the same time.

Considering that Asumar and Kazuko are Psionic Manipulators, which include the power of telekinetic capabilities, I'm saying that Kazuko will be the one to block the sun out within the vicinity of their training arena by manipulating the weather around them to cover the rays of the sun, thus assuring that one of them will have at least a chance to last against Superman, but eventually, when SHEILD calls for Reinforcements, which will be a group of tanks from the United States, Kazuko will begin to struggle with maintaining his control over his Nature Manipulation (He'll be erecting a wall of vines or roots to keep the agents of SHIELD out of the fight) He will eventually be unable to manage both.

Thus this will be the point that Kazuko and Asumar are ready to flee from the battle, but this is merely just a diversion to assure that Asumar's son, Ryuichi is able to get out of dodge and under the radar so-to speak. Then they will flee from the battle and regroup within a city (I don't exactly know which one yet, but it might be Gotham, Jump City, or any other city in the United States)

Have you ever noticed how, even on a cloudy day, it's bright? That isn't just a coincidence, and the sun's rays, do, in fact, go through clouds. And even then, it would take quite some time for Supes to need a recharge.

Come on Rob, of course I do know that the Sun's rays do go through clouds, but this just at least to manage how much power Superman actually gets from the Sun, I always meant for a battle, and of course I knew that Superman could rely even without the sun to fight for a time, this is just simply a battle of survival that Asumar involves himself in.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:04 am

Siliarba wrote:Also, he can fly, if need be he'll fly to the sun to recharge.

Asumar isn't going to necessarily try to kill him, but distract Superman and SHIELD at the same time, and also, I don't know how easy it will be for Superman to fly to the sun while he's fighting a combatant who uses the power of two Celestial Utopia Worlds right on him.

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:05 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
New Rob Halfordia wrote:Have you ever noticed how, even on a cloudy day, it's bright? That isn't just a coincidence, and the sun's rays, do, in fact, go through clouds. And even then, it would take quite some time for Supes to need a recharge.

Come on Rob, of course I do know that the Sun's rays do go through clouds, but this just at least to manage how much power Superman actually gets from the Sun, I always meant for a battle, and of course I knew that Superman could rely even without the sun to fight for a time, this is just simply a battle of survival that Asumar involves himself in.

A much more believable PIS would be that Superman was severely holding back, as he almost always is.
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:06 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:
Might need to change it up a bit. Supes can operate without exposure to sunlight for awhile. He's a battery. His powers don't go poof the second the sun goes out. He's fought at night plenty of times.

I'm saying real heavy cloud cover, like that of a Severe Thunderstorm, and I do know that his power won't instantly go away, but do you remember what we talked about on Party Chat on PS4?

I'm going to use that to my advantage, Asumar will be the one who calls for the energy of both Sigma Galli Prime and Rhen Var to give him the strength necessary to at least survive Superman's onslaught. It's not like my characters have a supply of Kryptonite as Lex Luthor.

Not only does sunlight STILL get through that. Supes benched the Earth for FIVE days with only the energy he had stored and no extra from the sun. He was underground at the time. When he finished he was sweating and happy because he's never sweat before.

How does that even work? They are hundreds of thousands of lightyears away? I could see it working just fine if he were on or within a reasonable range of those planets or even in their own galaxy, but he is literally probably millions of lightyears away.

There are PLENTY of ways that they could hold their own against Supes with the powers they have, they are just doing THE most roundabout and backwards ass ways of doing it.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:07 am

New Rob Halfordia wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:

A much more believable PIS would be that Superman was severely holding back, as he almost always is.

See World of Cardboard, Jedi. Man that speech of his was awesome in the last episode of JLA.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:07 am

New Rob Halfordia wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:

That's also an advantage my characters would use, I wouldn't have Superman go all out, that battle would be far too easy for Superman to win.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:09 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
I'm saying real heavy cloud cover, like that of a Severe Thunderstorm, and I do know that his power won't instantly go away, but do you remember what we talked about on Party Chat on PS4?

I'm going to use that to my advantage, Asumar will be the one who calls for the energy of both Sigma Galli Prime and Rhen Var to give him the strength necessary to at least survive Superman's onslaught. It's not like my characters have a supply of Kryptonite as Lex Luthor.

Not only does sunlight STILL get through that. Supes benched the Earth for FIVE days with only the energy he had stored and no extra from the sun. He was underground at the time. When he finished he was sweating and happy because he's never sweat before.

How does that even work? They are hundreds of thousands of lightyears away? I could see it working just fine if he were on or within a reasonable range of those planets or even in their own galaxy, but he is literally probably millions of lightyears away.

There are PLENTY of ways that they could hold their own against Supes with the powers they have, they are just doing THE most roundabout and backwards ass ways of doing it.

Goku did it with his Spirit Bomb, and yes I knew it took him some time, like it will for Asumar.

But Kazuko will be there to take Supes on while Asumar gather's this energy.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:21 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Goku did it with his Spirit Bomb, and yes I knew it took him some time, like it will for Asumar.

They have decent level psionic powers, and rather than using them in a combat scenario, they so things that will, at the absolute worst slightly annoy Supes by changing the weather. Which doesn't effect him BTW. Read Superman Unchained. It said that at any given moments he's absorbing 140 gigawatts of Solar juice. Even when it's raining and shit.

Why don't they use their psionic powers offensively?

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:26 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

They have decent level psionic powers, and rather than using them in a combat scenario, they so things that will, at the absolute worst slightly annoy Supes by changing the weather. Which doesn't effect him BTW. Read Superman Unchained. It said that at any given moments he's absorbing 140 gigawatts of Solar juice. Even when it's raining and shit.

Of course they're going to, I was only telling you the things I was planning on doing.

From what you told me, Psionic Users can increase their speed, and their strength, and I know the majority of the Telekinetic Capabilities, so that should be enough to last against Supes.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:31 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Of course they're going to, I was only telling you the things I was planning on doing.

From what you told me, Psionic Users can increase their speed, and their strength, and I know the majority of the Telekinetic Capabilities, so that should be enough to last against Supes.

So they plan on: changing the weather, which won't affect Superman in any real way. Doing some more weird Nature energy something that's supposed to do something unspecified.

Though they do have the fact that he's holding back working in their favor. And yes, they can do that if they're skilled enough.

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:37 am

So, Okarot vs Pre-Nerf Alex is slated to happen during Civil War, and neither of them will be particularly holding back. This fight is going to be a big one. Okarot will be utilizing his Celestial Super Saiyan form (albeit involuntarily) and will be releasing a majority of the darker energy he held back during his battle against Superdoom.

To recall a certain feat, he was able to knock an unrestrained Superdoom from Earth, to the sun, with the energy only in his forearm and hand. The speed at which Superdoom was launched was massively FTL, as he reached the sun in less than a second, and, given the amount of his body that the energy had taken over, it was slightly less than 2% of its full, unrestrained power. Not only that, but the "good" Celestial Super Saiyan form he took on first was able to take on an attack capable of destroying the combined matter of at least one galactic arm, and come out of it with little injury.

That's not to say it's not without its weaknesses. The unleashed for, is incredibly unstable, and the energy that it uses is severely damaging to the body. However, Okarot won't feel the consequences until afterwards. But aside from that, he becomes a mindless beast, who's mind only really consists of the worst emotions that are present in the Saiyan race. Namely, rage, arrogance, bloodlust and what have you. The form pretty much makes him want to destroy whatever he was pissed off at that caused the transformation., and simply cause chaos in general.

But, he loses a majority of his strategic thinking process, and his fighting becomes brutish and unrefined, meaning that he is susceptible to superior strategy by the enemy. He will also revert back to his normal form if something he cares about is brought forward that would incline him to do so. The way the transformation works is by channeling emotions into actual energy. If good emotions like pride, joy or love are brought up inside of him, they would begin to combat the bad ones, like rage, arrogance and hatred.

All in all, it's going to be an interesting fight.
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:39 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

So they plan on: changing the weather, which won't affect Superman in any real way. Doing some more weird Nature energy something that's supposed to do something unspecified.

Though they do have the fact that he's holding back working in their favor. And yes, they can do that if they're skilled enough.

Not Nature energy, Nature Manipulation: Kazuko is going to create a literal wall of vines and roots to at least keep the Agents of SHIELD at bay.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:06 am

New Rob Halfordia wrote:So, Okarot vs Pre-Nerf Alex is slated to happen during Civil War, and neither of them will be particularly holding back. This fight is going to be a big one. Okarot will be utilizing his Celestial Super Saiyan form (albeit involuntarily) and will be releasing a majority of the darker energy he held back during his battle against Superdoom.

To recall a certain feat, he was able to knock an unrestrained Superdoom from Earth, to the sun, with the energy only in his forearm and hand. The speed at which Superdoom was launched was massively FTL, as he reached the sun in less than a second, and, given the amount of his body that the energy had taken over, it was slightly less than 2% of its full, unrestrained power. Not only that, but the "good" Celestial Super Saiyan form he took on first was able to take on an attack capable of destroying the combined matter of at least one galactic arm, and come out of it with little injury.

That's not to say it's not without its weaknesses. The unleashed for, is incredibly unstable, and the energy that it uses is severely damaging to the body. However, Okarot won't feel the consequences until afterwards. But aside from that, he becomes a mindless beast, who's mind only really consists of the worst emotions that are present in the Saiyan race. Namely, rage, arrogance, bloodlust and what have you. The form pretty much makes him want to destroy whatever he was pissed off at that caused the transformation., and simply cause chaos in general.

But, he loses a majority of his strategic thinking process, and his fighting becomes brutish and unrefined, meaning that he is susceptible to superior strategy by the enemy. He will also revert back to his normal form if something he cares about is brought forward that would incline him to do so. The way the transformation works is by channeling emotions into actual energy. If good emotions like pride, joy or love are brought up inside of him, they would begin to combat the bad ones, like rage, arrogance and hatred.

ajajaj

I need that Mystic form to keep up with you guys.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:07 am

Finland SSR wrote:
New Rob Halfordia wrote:So, Okarot vs Pre-Nerf Alex is slated to happen during Civil War, and neither of them will be particularly holding back. This fight is going to be a big one. Okarot will be utilizing his Celestial Super Saiyan form (albeit involuntarily) and will be releasing a majority of the darker energy he held back during his battle against Superdoom.

ajajaj

I need that Mystic form to keep up with you guys.

I,meeting Super Saiyan Three then God form
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:18 am

I have decided to change Jenny's and Ara's theme songs.

Jenny: Gollum's Song
Ara: May it Be

And YB, prepare to meet the Panther.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:56 am

As far as a fight goes. Sleeper Agent Alex has one advantage over Okarot.

His full power doesn't cause damage to himself.

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:58 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:As far as a fight goes. Sleeper Agent Alex has one advantage over Okarot.

Do you mind if I revamp Jenny's app-mostly taking a few powers off?

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:04 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:As far as a fight goes. Sleeper Agent Alex has one advantage over Okarot.

This is true. But, while in the bloodlusted form, he's too high on the power to notice it.

Another thing is that he is not worried about collateral damage and the lives of others. I'd assume Alex is, given that it would be somewhat contradictory for the UN to release such a destructive force as Alex and let it run wild, simply to fight what they believe to be an average Saiyan.

Although, I guess they would have reason to deem him a high risk, given that Superman is aware of what he can do if let he gets out of control, and would likely inform the others on the Pro side. But even then, I'd assume they'd program Alex to have some care for the damage he might cause.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:10 am

New Rob Halfordia wrote:

This is true. But, while in the bloodlusted form, he's too high on the power to notice it.

Another thing is that he is not worried about collateral damage and the lives of others. I'd assume Alex is, given that it would be somewhat contradictory for the UN to release such a destructive force as Alex and let it run wild, simply to fight what they believe to be an average Saiyan.

Although, I guess they would have reason to deem him a high risk, given that Superman is aware of what he can do if let he gets out of control, and would likely inform the others on the Pro side. But even then, I'd assume they'd program Alex to have some care for the damage he might cause.

Alex knows that Okarot is pretty powerful and would definitely take him to space/away from Earth.

They know Okarot isn't an average Saiyan because of Superman letting them know.

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:19 am

New Rob Halfordia wrote:This is true. But, while in the bloodlusted form, he's too high on the power to notice it.

Alex knows that Okarot is pretty powerful and would definitely take him to space/away from Earth.

They know Okarot isn't an average Saiyan because of Superman letting them know.

No matter what happens, one thing is assured. This battle will probably fuck massive amounts of shit up.

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:33 am

Name/Alias: Jenny Marinia

Appearance: She is about six two, has black, and green eyes.

Species: 50% human, 16.67% Frost Giant, 16.67% Atlantean, and 16.67% Kryptonian

Backstory: The Escapist was a Hydra-infused clone designed as a new Hydra supersoldier using DNA from Aquaman, Loki, Deathstroke, Superman, and the Riddler. Unfortunately, it backfired. Badly. The experiment was rebellious, an expert escapist, a brilliant tactician, and an excellent fighter. She escaped by the time she was seven years old. Hydra pursued and caught her, but not before she discovered what she was capable of. Later, when she was thirteen, she was freed by the Avengers during a raid on Hydra. She was then assumed as dangerous and locked up by Shield. She escaped during a Hydra raid to reclaim their supersoldier. She escaped to the seas and was taken in by the Atlanteans. Still not feeling like she belonged, she left six months later. Now she is left to find her "parents" and to find a place where she belongs.

Hunted by both Shield and Hydra, Jenny seeks to find her former parents aside from Aquaman.

She has a brooding personality much like Loki, with the Riddler mixed in somewhere.

Powers and Abilities:
She is not at her full potential-but once reached, she would be capable of much more.
Like Superman, all her Kryptonian powers-Heat Vision and Ice Breath are given by the sun.
Loki's DNA allows her to achieve her Frost Giant powers of illusions, and strength
Aquaman's DNA allows her to use Atlantean powers of underwater breathing and telekenesis
The Riddler's DNA helps with her escapist techniques.
Deathstroke's DNA gives her a brilliant mind.

Weaknesses:
She holds to both the Kryptonian weakness-kryptonite, and the Atlantean weakness-dehydration well. She does however last longer on the land than the average Atlantean.

Destructive Capacity: Building

Speed: Slightly above average

Durability: Above average

Lifting Strength: Superhuman

Striking Strength: Superhuman

Standard Equipment:
A trident and a Riddler Staff.

Intelligence: Superhuman

Optional stuff.

Theme song: Gollum's Song
Last edited by Osnil on Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:43 am

I'm still confused how her DNA only comes to a total of 75%, is she 25% nothing?

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:46 am

Siliarba wrote:I'm still confused how her DNA only comes to a total of 75%, is she 25% nothing?

That'd probably make you powerful as hell. She'd be able to demolecularize 25 percent of her body at a time.

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:53 am

Siliarba wrote:I'm still confused how her DNA only comes to a total of 75%, is she 25% nothing?

Dangit. I'll have to increase those values. Hang on.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse