NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC 3, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:46 am

Charmera wrote:
The Starlight wrote:I'm working on Craig's escape post, now. He'll deliver some epic lines too, plus a "The Reason You Suck" speech to Waller. Though he'll be telling the world in the next post, as Etla needs to help him with the Red Hulk.

Ihra will be there too then.

I wonder... would it be alright if Etla or Craig or someone happened to get a sample of Red Hulks Blood? Ihra could use that in the future...

Etla should be able to do that with her powers. Though make sure Rulk doesn't touch her!

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:47 am

Charmera wrote:
Siliarba wrote:Well, considering your character seems to change when endulging enough of a sin. Well, lust is a sin and DeeDee is a succubus, doesn't get more sinfull than that ^^

That could work. :P

Awesome, lets get to spanking!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:47 am

The Starlight wrote:
Charmera wrote:Ihra will be there too then.

I wonder... would it be alright if Etla or Craig or someone happened to get a sample of Red Hulks Blood? Ihra could use that in the future...

Sure, that sounds fine to me.

Thanks ^^
Two guesses as to what I;m going to use that for. :P
Last edited by Charmera on Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:52 am

Charmera wrote:
The Starlight wrote:Sure, that sounds fine to me.

Thanks ^^

Hulk core?
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:53 am

The Starlight wrote:
Charmera wrote:Thanks ^^

Hulk core?

Hell yes.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:53 am

Charmera wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:
Dude. You need to stop just randomly adding powers. You need feats. No one knows how strong your characters are, and adding a random assortment of powers is not going to make it any better.

It's used, but not in the way you think.

Yeah, I've found one power you love is much better than a bunch of random ones.

Dat energy absorption/superior adaptation wank doe. Better to break powers than have an assortment.

My next powers to be broken is tactile telekinesis, shapeshifting, and teleportation.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:53 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Atria, the Elemental Manipulation I am talking about is not connected to Psionic's whatsoever, the ability of Biological Manipulation is listed within Psionic Manipulation, so perhaps I can use that?

Dude. You need to stop just randomly adding powers. You need feats. No one knows how strong your characters are, and adding a random assortment of powers is not going to make it any better.

I need to use the things that I know best, and Elemental Manipulation is right up my alley as well as the ability to manipulate one's body parts as weapons.

Oh and I've found a fairly unique ability that would be used by the Celestials Galaxy Manipulation Now the usage of Galaxy Manipulation would be for the creation of planets, the destruction of planets, and absorbing the energy from multiple planets at the same time, but this would be used exclusively for the Celestials. And to manipulate planets would only be within their Sphere of Influence, the Masaki Galaxy.

This power would be unlocked for skilled members of the Human-Celestial race, but they would only be able to absorb the power of planets they can spiritually connect to, thus only Rhen Var and Sigma Galli Prime's Energy could be absorbed by both Asumar and Kazuko, but with enough time it would evolve to the point that they can absorb the energy of all Utopia Worlds within their Galaxy.

Oh and Atria, I've tried to accomodate you on numerous occasions, but I've barely had an idea on how to use Marvel Power's in general, my characters are still going to be thrown around harmlessly because I rely on DBZ Powers, that is when I'm at my best, so I have to rely on piling more powers together, but this will be my last time doing such a thing, If it doesn't work, then I have nothing else to go on. Yes, I know of that comic you showed me and that really helps, but I just can't have them use it without having any known knowledge of it Character-wise.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:55 am

Charmera wrote:
The Starlight wrote:Hulk core?

Hell yes.

Do you want Craig to send Etla and Ihra a distress call, or should they find the base on their own.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:58 am

New Neros wrote:
Charmera wrote:Yeah, I've found one power you love is much better than a bunch of random ones.

Dat energy absorption/superior adaptation wank doe. Better to break powers than have an assortment.

My next powers to be broken is tactile telekinesis, shapeshifting, and teleportation.

I don't think Xyri's powers are broken, but I'd like to think they're pretty sweet. ^^

Tac telekinesis should be interesting. Just plain old telekinesis is pretty powerful already,

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:59 am

The Starlight wrote:
Charmera wrote:Hell yes.

Do you want Craig to send Etla and Ihra a distress call, or should they find the base on their own.

Not sure.... perhaps you should ask Zark?

I don't imagine Ihra will be very useful during the fight itself. Her core is pretty shite.
Though I do imagine she will attempt to stand up to Rulk, if only to get backhanded into a wall or something.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:00 am

New Neros wrote:
Charmera wrote:Yeah, I've found one power you love is much better than a bunch of random ones.

After finishing the course in the Wanking School of Neros, I decided to follow this route and wanked Inorganic Matter Manipulation.

You can only kill Lucien with your fist, and he regenerates like Majin Buu when he touches anything that isn't your fist. Or, he will be like that soon.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:01 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

I need to use the things that I know best, and Elemental Manipulation is right up my alley as well as the ability to manipulate one's body parts as weapons.

Oh and I've found a fairly unique ability that would be used by the Celestials Galaxy Manipulation Now the usage of Galaxy Manipulation would be for the creation of planets, the destruction of planets, and absorbing the energy from multiple planets at the same time, but this would be used exclusively for the Celestials. And to manipulate planets would only be within their Sphere of Influence, the Masaki Galaxy.

This power would be unlocked for skilled members of the Human-Celestial race, but they would only be able to absorb the power of planets they can spiritually connect to, thus only Rhen Var and Sigma Galli Prime's Energy could be absorbed by both Asumar and Kazuko, but with enough time it would evolve to the point that they can absorb the energy of all Utopia Worlds within their Galaxy.

Oh and Atria, I've tried to accomodate you on numerous occasions, but I've barely had an idea on how to use Marvel Power's in general, my characters are still going to be thrown around harmlessly because I rely on DBZ Powers, that is when I'm at my best, so I have to rely on piling more powers together, but this will be my last time doing such a thing, If it doesn't work, then I have nothing else to go on. Yes, I know of that comic you showed me and that really helps, but I just can't have them use it without having any known knowledge of it Character-wise.

https://youtu.be/j5fHuoEpiQE

Then read the damned COMICS! You're NOT accommodating ME. I'm trying to accommodate YOU! So your characters aren't tossed aside like they're not even there. If you don't want to listen to me, that's fine, but piling on random powers isn't going to help. I know for a fact that it won't.

The Abel Imaginarium
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Abel Imaginarium » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:02 am

Reworked my Doctor Lightman's app into something more earth-bound for now. Will bring in the Ruinous Powers in at later time with a new character but for now will concentrate on evolving this one as a starting point. Will post up Jinx Jeopardy's app as soon as RL lets me and then start posting ICly by introducing Augustine to Young Bloods.

Name/Alias: Hal Augustine Trajan Rory/Hal Augustine - Augustine - The Thriceborn - Jack Crucifier - The Smiling Gallowman - Death's Child - The Son of Doom

Appearance:

Augustine is 6'0 or 183 cm. 181 Ib or 82kg

Hal Augustine

Species: Human/Homo Magi

Backstory:

Hal Augustine was never meant to exist in the universe of Earth Beyond. The offspring of one of many affairs between Morgan le Fay & Doctor Doom, he was in-fact a stillborn at birth and his carcass was dumped by his mother in the back of a stinking alley in Los Angelas. Hal's story would have ended there & then if it hadn't been for the intervention of Death of The Endless who, upon seeing the potential future of the child to become one of the universe's greatest heroes, overruled the judgment of her brother Destiny and gave Hal a second chance. As a result, Augustine became the de facto son of Death who, having brought him to life once more, left him crying on the doorsteps of the St. John Bosco's orphanage at East L.A. Later on, a 3-year old Hal was adopted by the wealthy Trajan family where for the next 10 years he lived a blissful and uneventful normal childhood in Beverly Hills. It remained so, up til the start of his teenage life and that was when everything changed.

At the age of 13, Hal arrived home from a friend's birthday party only to find members of his family lying in a pool of blood and the creatures of Aten The Unconquered, an evil alternate version of himself from another timeline, awaiting his arrival with bloodied claws and fangs . Attempts to escape were futile and Hal was ultimately taken to the Neverworld, a pocket dimension ruled by Aten as his own personal domain. The villain sought to extract the soul of his counterpart and absorb it in order to gain all of Hal's dormant powers. For six months Hal was subjected to a series of gruelling and indescribable tortures that were designed to awaken his latent magic abilities by forcefully triggering different combination sets of his emotions altogether. Hal was eventually rescued by Rue Rory a.k.a Jinx Jeopardy who was duly prompted by Death herself and directed to do so as a form of repayment to a long-standing debt between them. But the event left Hal severely traumatized and his mind damaged to the extent that Jinx took steps to remove all memories relating to his time on Neverworld to spare the boy a lifetime of pain and agony. Since then, Hal became Rue Rory's foster son as well as the protege of Jinx Jeopardy. Under the assumed title of Augustine, Hal has faced the forces of both good & evil alongside his new guardian and was mentored by her during the last 3 and a half years on how to control his now-awakened magical abilities and utilized them for the good of all.

However, Augustine has developed a violent & ruthless cunning in the way he dispatches his foes (his trademark form of crucifying his opponents earning him the new name of Jack Crucifier amongst demons & angels) as well as an arrogant selfish inability to work with anybody other than himself. Traits & habits partly begotten from Jinx who didn't like what she saw. As a result, Ms.Jeopardy began making preparations to leave him in the hands of somebody more capable in teaching him the qualities of teamwork and of the value of having dependable allies & firm friends.

Powers and Abilities:

• Trickster - Augustine is a pain-in-the-neck annoying cheater with the personal dream goal & potential to become the greatest con artist in the whole universe. Jinx has experienced his manipulative tomfoolery first hand much to her own humiliation (and Hal's two broken arms) and various demons, angels and even immortal beings can reluctantly attest to having been simply fooled by this young magician.
  • Situational Synchronicity - His entire tragic existence from birth to rebirth to salvation is practically founded on pure luck and coincidence . As a result, Augustine has demonstrated an instinctual supernatural ability to be in the right place at exactly the right time with exactly the right type of ally to battle alongside with.
  • Badassery/Enhanced Preparedness - Augustine is The prep master of all prep masters (on par with Batman). Due to beforehand preparations stamped from knowing when to expect the unexpected, he is capable of performing last-minute stunts and pulling out sudden tricks or impossible feats that can make The Devil's eyes go pop .
  • Supernatural Suvivability - Augustine as Death's "Child" is now her Smiling Gallowman of Earth Beyond. The Smiling Gallowmen are the Jesters of Death, her agents tasked with preventing all individual, planetary, galactic & universal deaths and destruction happening before their chosen time has arrived. As such, the Smiling Gallowmen are granted the gift of cheating death for as long as they are able to until their time of service is up. In a way making them semi-immortal. Unlike Death's grim reapers though, the Smiling Gallowmen can't reap souls. Only prevent their deaths at the hands of beings too impatient to wait until their victim's time with the living world has run out.
  • Mysticism/Dark Arts - Black Magic is Augustine's natural favorite and the one form of magic he has instinctively mastered & utilizes the most. Jinx, having adamantly refused to tutor her foster son in the dark side of the occult, provoked Augustine to learn it by himself with the help of various spellbooks pilfered from his foster mother's archives of forbidden grimoires. Thanks to his lineage to two of the most powerful magic users in the world, Augustine has the inherent potential to become a powerful mage and according to Death, his future has been split into two paths. The path of an Arch Warlock that will one day re-write the laws of magic through peace & goodwill or the path of a Sorcerer God that will reshape the magical world in his image with war and utter ruin.
  • Paranormal Expertise - Knows all there is to know about magic & dealing with the supernatural to a certain extent.
  • Mystic Objects/Dimensional Storage - Augustine often uses mystical objects (usually various grimoires or spellbooks) to aid him in his battles especially when facing an unknown enemy. These objects are stored in the The Mystery Coat, a magical trenchcoat belonging to Augustine that allows him to store everything and anything he wants within its pocket dimension and carry it around with him. A gift from Death who herself nicked it from her younger brother Dream's closet.

Weaknesses:

• Trouble has a habit of finding Augustine. It's like second nature to him as a trickster
  • Emotions can overcome his superb luck by making him make mistakes that he consciously knows has detrimental outcomes for himself and that of others. For example, you can force him into an undesired course of action if you threaten his loved ones.
  • There is always a price to magic. Always. It will be paid, one way or another and the price can range from something as insignificant as the magical energy required to activate your magic, a part of your sanity, or even something devastating, like your own life, or worse.
  • Useless when it comes to actual hand-to-hand combat or physical fighting.
  • His connection to the more purer forms of magic has been tainted due to his natural affinity to death and the Dark Arts. Thus utilising White Magic, while not impossible, will be extremely difficult for him now.
  • Like his biological father, Hal is proud & narcissistic to the point where these emotions can become his downfall.
  • Being able to survive nearly everything doesn't mean Hal can't feel great pain when doing so. He also is still susceptible to all human weaknesses.

Destructive Capacity: Large Building to Town Lvl for now. Can become Galactic or Universal Lvl (in the far future)

Speed: 1 m/s.

Durability: Planetary Lvl

Lifting Strength: Average Human

Striking Strength: Class H

Standard Equipment:

Intelligence: A street-smart genius intellectual. Capable of outwitting beings of higher power and fooling them at the risk of incurring their almighty wrath in the future. Practically a "brains over brawns" type of person and the typical bookworm who hates brainless jocks.

Theme song: Hans Zimmer - Stay

Random Facts about your character:
  • Is never seen without smoking his trademark Gurkha Black Dragon Cigars. His favorite brand and the only cigar brand he will buy from.
  • Despite all his arrogance and selfishness, Augustine is in-fact a very troubled person deep down, using his narcissistic sense of humour as a smokescreen to hide his fears and anxieties. Secretly he craves company and companions even though he often puts on a false bravado and voices out the need to do things alone.
  • Loves challenges of all kinds and can be seen an adventure addict.
Last edited by The Abel Imaginarium on Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:36 am, edited 4 times in total.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:14 am

I tihnk you're missing the point Jedi. Some characters have no powers besides they're really damn good in punching. And that can be all you need.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:16 am

Siliarba wrote:I tihnk you're missing the point Jedi. Some characters have no powers besides they're really damn good in punching. And that can be all you need.

Exactly the reason why I'm holding off on having Spera and Alastir fight, I need time to think what I'm good at.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:18 am

JQ members, we're still going to participate in CW as well as Camelot right? If so we should try to figure out how that will work. Same thing for the Grimms Charm and Zark.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:18 am

You know, I'm really tempted to do that Charm arc where I gather together evil version for my charecters for everyone to fight ^^

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:20 am

Charmera wrote:You know, I'm really tempted to do that Charm arc where I gather together evil version for my charecters for everyone to fight ^^

That'd be like world war 3, but it might be really interesting to have Cora fight an evil Katie.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:21 am

Charmera wrote:You know, I'm really tempted to do that Charm arc where I gather together evil version for my charecters for everyone to fight ^^

You'd overwhelm us 2 to 1.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:21 am

Tomia wrote:

That'd be like world war 3, but it might be really interesting to have Cora fight an evil Katie.

That is one hell of a way to put it Tomia.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:23 am

Siliarba wrote:I tihnk you're missing the point Jedi. Some characters have no powers besides they're really damn good in punching. And that can be all you need.

Case and Point, Hiroshi
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:23 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Tomia wrote:That'd be like world war 3, but it might be really interesting to have Cora fight an evil Katie.

I actually really want to do this now, it'd be a lot of fun I think.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:24 am

Tomia wrote:

Indeed. It would be quite fun yet very messy ^^
Yes...

Siliarba wrote:

You'd overwhelm us 2 to 1.

True, but there are ways to defeat my horde.

Tomia wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:

I actually really want to do this now, it'd be a lot of fun I think.

Great ^^
Now to just make a few more characters...

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:25 am

But when you will do it? We have CW arc and Camelot is coming to us.

Charmera wrote:
Tomia wrote:That'd be like world war 3, but it might be really interesting to have Cora fight an evil Katie.

Indeed. It would be quite fun yet very messy ^^
Yes...

Siliarba wrote:You'd overwhelm us 2 to 1.

Tomia wrote:I actually really want to do this now, it'd be a lot of fun I think.

Great ^^

Few more?
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:27 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:

But when you will do it? We have CW arc and Camelot is coming to us.

Charmera wrote:Indeed. It would be quite fun yet very messy ^^
Yes...

Great ^^

Few more?

Probably after those two.

Just to fill out the ranks a little.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse