NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC 3, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:12 am

Siliarba wrote:So he's Mowgli?

South American Mowgli, but I think I'll only have him turn Jaguar or human, and he can't quite control his transformation. If he's really stressed, he transforms and goes beserk, so he views it as a curse.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:14 am

Osnil wrote:
Siliarba wrote:So he's Mowgli?

South American Mowgli, but I think I'll only have him turn Jaguar or human, and he can't quite control his transformation. If he's really stressed, he transforms and goes beserk, so he views it as a curse.

I think it might be easier and more fitting to have someone who can't exactly hide that he has powers or is different. Considering you're going for a beast boy liek character I assume, he was green, pointy eared and had fangs even in human form.

The guy feels issolated and alone and through an event involving him and the Young Bloods feels like he could fit in with them.

He can still have a normal family like this without having to go with every character you made is abandoned in the jungle but somehow the baby survives.
Last edited by Siliarba on Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:16 am

Charmera wrote:Xyri is a lot of fun to play. Especially when you can grow large enough to use a battle mech as a club against other battle mechs after a larger version of you flicked it's head off. ^^

You need to make use of the catchphrase "It's Slime Time!" And go ham.

Osnil wrote:
New Neros wrote:
I like the animal character, seems like a nice backstory and the potential to be the team Wolverine if s/he chooses to be half man, half animal or something.

Okay. So now to work on the backstory. . . what if he was lost in the jungle when he was an infant and was raised by Jaguars, and the reason they didn't is because he possesses the Spirit of the Jaguar, which makes him partially Jaguar and can change from human to Jaguar or even inbetween. Even in human form, he still lands on his feet.

Replace with Panthers and have his name be Commander Panther and we're in business.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:18 am

Mad Max wrote:You tell me to beware, Valorex, but I'll tell you where to be....

One of my most underrated comebacks right hurr
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:18 am

Hows this for DeeDee's second pupil?
Name/Alias: Kira Yevvaske / Ashhekka, the Most Heinous On, the Queen of Pride

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!):
Kira
Ashekka

Species: Human (Yamiran) / Pride Deamon

Backstory:

Powers and Abilities:
Kira:
Healing magic
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Aura_Manipulation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Demonic_Magic

Ashekka
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Pride_Embodiment
Supernatural Beauty
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Arts
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Demonic_Magic
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Dark ... nipulation
Shapeshifting
Ethereal Demon: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Demonic_Physiology

Weaknesses:
Ashekka is more powerful than Kira, though she will only come out when Kira displays too much of any one sin. She will not take any action to benefit Kira either, unless her own pride is on the line. She won't come out if Kira is threatened and does not sin.
Kira is fiarly untrained and raw with her powers, apart from healing which she is very good at.
Ashekka's pride is ultimately her downfall. It can be used against her.

Destructive Capacity: Multi City Block level (Ashekka: High mountan level)

Speed: Sonic (Without magic, human) (Ashekka: hypersonic)

Durability: City Block Level (Ashekka: High City level)

Lifting Strength: Human (Ashekka: City Block Level)

Striking Strength: Street (Ashekka: City Block Level)

Energy Projection City block Level (Ashekka: High Mountain level)

Standard Equipment: Books and glasses.

Intelligence: Very much above average, though she is afraid to apply herself.

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character:

New Neros wrote:
Charmera wrote:Xyri is a lot of fun to play. Especially when you can grow large enough to use a battle mech as a club against other battle mechs after a larger version of you flicked it's head off. ^^

Osnil wrote:Okay. So now to work on the backstory. . . what if he was lost in the jungle when he was an infant and was raised by Jaguars, and the reason they didn't is because he possesses the Spirit of the Jaguar, which makes him partially Jaguar and can change from human to Jaguar or even inbetween. Even in human form, he still lands on his feet.

Replace with Panthers and have his name be Commander Panther and we're in business.

Yes. Totally doing that at some point.
It'll be the new Clobbering time. *Nods*
Last edited by Charmera on Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:19 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:I'm thinking of applying a wide variety of capabilities into the mix of the Celestial Spectrum, including Elemental Manipulation, Self-Biological Manipulation, I'm also going to go in depth of the analysis of the Celestial Spectrum, that may just pass the time while I wait for Craig to leak the Contingency Plans.

Nigga. Don't just keep adding random shit to that. What part of "Elaborate on the powers they already have," do you not understand?

I knew you would say something like that.

But anyways, the Celestial Spectrum would involve the control of the most basic fundamentals of life, including the natural elements around them, I'm going to explain that with over time, due to the sheer number of Celestial Extinction Events, the Celestials lost knowledge of their latent powers and capabilities over time, this was due to the fact that there were almost no Celestials per previous generation to leave their teachings written down, the majority of the extinction events came so quickly and suddenly that there was barely any time left to react.

I had an idea that Alastir and Spera battle against each other in their home realm, but all is not what it seems, you see, after Alastir entered a self-induced coma, his mind was forcibly taken over by the Celestial God of Darkness, the very first one that came into existence. This was due to the equal balance of light and darkness within their galaxy, and it had to be corrected, to assure that either darkness or light would be the one to rule over the land.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:22 am

Charmera wrote:Hows this for DeeDee's second pupil?

>deedee's pupil
>not bigger than d-cup

charm pls

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:24 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Nigga. Don't just keep adding random shit to that. What part of "Elaborate on the powers they already have," do you not understand?

But anyways, the Celestial Spectrum would involve the control of the most basic fundamentals of life, including the natural elements around them, I'm going to explain that with over time, due to the sheer number of Celestial Extinction Events, the Celestials lost knowledge of their latent powers and capabilities over time, this was due to the fact that there were almost no Celestials per previous generation to leave their teachings written down, the majority of the extinction events came so quickly and suddenly that there was barely any time left to react.

I had an idea that Alastir and Spera battle against each other in their home realm, but all is not what it seems, you see, after Alastir entered a self-induced coma, his mind was forcibly taken over by the Celestial God of Darkness, the very first one that came into existence. This was due to the equal balance of light and darkness within their galaxy, and it had to be corrected, to assure that either darkness or light would be the one to rule over the land.

Elemental manipulation is fine. You can explain that with psionics. Bio-manipulation? That's waaaaay out of left field. Don't just keep adding random powers and explanations. Explain what it can do, and then go off on that.

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:25 am

Siliarba wrote:
Osnil wrote:South American Mowgli, but I think I'll only have him turn Jaguar or human, and he can't quite control his transformation. If he's really stressed, he transforms and goes beserk, so he views it as a curse.

I think it might be easier and more fitting to have someone who can't exactly hide that he has powers or is different. Considering you're going for a beast boy liek character I assume, he was green, pointy eared and had fangs even in human form.

The guy feels issolated and alone and through an event involving him and the Young Bloods feels like he could fit in with them.

He can still have a normal family like this without having to go with every character you made is abandoned in the jungle but somehow the baby survives.

Yeah-how about he was adopted at an orphanage? He had always been "different." It wasn't until he turned thirteen that he understood why. In a really stressful argument, he turned into a panther. Cat ears could totally be part of his human form, though and cat eyes.
New Neros wrote:

Osnil wrote:Okay. So now to work on the backstory. . . what if he was lost in the jungle when he was an infant and was raised by Jaguars, and the reason they didn't is because he possesses the Spirit of the Jaguar, which makes him partially Jaguar and can change from human to Jaguar or even inbetween. Even in human form, he still lands on his feet.

Panthers!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:29 am

New Neros wrote:
Charmera wrote:Hows this for DeeDee's second pupil?

>deedee's pupil
>not bigger than d-cup

charm pls

Here's Ashekka: :P
http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h42 ... 8d9a78.jpg
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Pygmalionia
Envoy

Founded: Jul 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Pygmalionia » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:30 am

Charmera wrote:
New Neros wrote:>deedee's pupil
>not bigger than d-cup

charm pls

God, Genzoman's such a good artist. Been subbed to his dA for a while.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:31 am

Charmera wrote:
>not bigger than d-cup

charm pls

Firstly, I know that picture :p. Secondly, there is going to be some demon lesbian sex at some point if she's the apprentice :p.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:33 am

Siliarba wrote:

Firstly, I know that picture :p. Secondly, there is going to be some demon lesbian sex at some point if she's the apprentice :p.

She's half of the apprentice. :P
She's the demon possessing her body. They both "Share" control of it.

Also.
Right now I'm imagining a scenario where DeeDee triggers the transformation between them just for sex :P

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:33 am

Here's mah guy's normal form. Basically, before he found out his power, he looked normal. Then he turned into a jaguar after a stressful argument. When he turned back, he looked like this.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:35 am

Charmera wrote:
Siliarba wrote:Firstly, I know that picture :p. Secondly, there is going to be some demon lesbian sex at some point if she's the apprentice :p.

She's half of the apprentice. :P

Also.
Right now I'm imagining a scenario where DeeDee triggers the transformation between them just for sex :P

Well, considering your character seems to change when endulging enough of a sin. Well, lust is a sin and DeeDee is a succubus, doesn't get more sinfull than that ^^

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:36 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Elemental manipulation is fine. You can explain that with psionics. Bio-manipulation? That's waaaaay out of left field. Don't just keep adding random powers and explanations. Explain what it can do, and then go off on that.

Atria, the Elemental Manipulation I am talking about is not connected to Psionic's whatsoever, the ability of Biological Manipulation is listed within Psionic Manipulation, so perhaps I can use that?

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:38 am

Siliarba wrote:
Charmera wrote:She's half of the apprentice. :P

Also.

Well, considering your character seems to change when endulging enough of a sin. Well, lust is a sin and DeeDee is a succubus, doesn't get more sinfull than that ^^

That could work. :P

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:39 am

Charmera wrote:
>not bigger than d-cup

charm pls

Most acceptable!

Osnil wrote:(Image)
Here's mah guy's normal form. Basically, before he found out his power, he looked normal. Then he turned into a jaguar after a stressful argument. When he turned back, he looked like this.

That is the body of a a man panther, not a teen panther!

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:41 am

New Neros wrote:

Most acceptable!

Osnil wrote:(Image)

That is the body of a a man panther, not a teen panther!

That was an added bonus when he discovered his power.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:42 am

I'm working on Craig's escape post, now. He'll deliver some epic lines too, plus a "The Reason You Suck" speech to Waller. Though he'll be telling the world in the next post, as Etla needs to help him with the Red Hulk.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:42 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Atria, the Elemental Manipulation I am talking about is not connected to Psionic's whatsoever, the ability of Biological Manipulation is listed within Psionic Manipulation, so perhaps I can use that?

Dude. You need to stop just randomly adding powers. You need feats. No one knows how strong your characters are, and adding a random assortment of powers is not going to make it any better.

It's used, but not in the way you think.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:44 am

The Starlight wrote:I'm working on Craig's escape post, now. He'll deliver some epic lines too, plus a "The Reason You Suck" speech to Waller. Though he'll be telling the world in the next post, as Etla needs to help him with the Red Hulk.

Ihra will be there too then.

I wonder... would it be alright if Etla or Craig or someone happened to get a sample of Red Hulks Blood? Ihra could use that in the future...

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:45 am

Charmera wrote:
The Starlight wrote:I'm working on Craig's escape post, now. He'll deliver some epic lines too, plus a "The Reason You Suck" speech to Waller. Though he'll be telling the world in the next post, as Etla needs to help him with the Red Hulk.

Ihra will be there too then.

I wonder... would it be alright if Etla or Craig or someone happened to get a sample of Red Hulks Blood? Ihra could use that in the future...

Sure, that sounds fine to me.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:46 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Dude. You need to stop just randomly adding powers. You need feats. No one knows how strong your characters are, and adding a random assortment of powers is not going to make it any better.

It's used, but not in the way you think.

Yeah, I've found one power you love is much better than a bunch of random ones.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse