NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC 3, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:52 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:
New Neros wrote:If you remember, I ran them off because fuck Doctor Who.

Rejected because Jor.

my mental image of neros is shifting from selfish troll to Character Nazi

and I have made bound to improve it. if I had the energy I would go back and get a crappy Doombringer 4 liner from when i joined and then pull up Fearless so you could compare them. Also tell me what I'm doing wrong cause the only thing that word and Grammarly.com are picking up are unique names.

Also Avatar is the one thing that I actually know. I'm shit at every other lore in the universe besides GL after you guys forced me to Wiki binge after every single Doom bringer post.

Other than the countless capitalization errors in the OOC. In Fearless. Adara doesn't have quotation marks.

That's not my problem.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:53 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:Name/Alias: Akhilesh, the 184th avatar

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!): (Image)

Species: Human

Backstory: After Korra vanished into the spirit world, no one heard from the avatar for years. Suddenly a young earth bender boy discovered that in fact he could waterbed, he presented this to his instructor at the nearby earth bending academy. The boy was taken up by the highest Earth Bending masters to master he natural bending ability before moving onto the fire nation. After mastering the 4 forms of bending and dabbling in advanced techniques, Akhilesh began to focus on the spiritual side of his duties, beginning to clear up the mess that Korra had left. After experimenting with the spirit world a bit, Akhilesh discovered that he could use the Spirit world portal in Republic city to travel between worlds. After multiple tests and tryst Akhilesh found our world, and found major spiritual rifts coming from it. He is now staying here to fix the world and prevent future problems.

Powers and Abilities:
Earthbending, Avatar level skill
Firebending, Avatar level
Airbending, Mostly Avatar, though he has yet to completely master it
Waterbending, Avatar level skill, minus healing and bloodbending
Avatar State: gives him the knowledge of all previous avatars along with their strength
Spirit walking: gives his ability to walk with the past avatars and learn from them
Weaknesses: His temper can get out of hand and leave his control unstable.
Is overconfident, and cocky
He has human limits and is nowhere near the strongest avatar
Destructive Capacity: Small Island level

Speed: Slightly above peak human, without bending help. With bending help can hit around 60 mph running for short distances
Durability: Building level physically. He does have an eternally reincarnation spirit thoug

Lifting Strength: Class 1 superhuman without bending, class k with it

Striking Strength: wall level without bending, house level with it

Standard Equipment: Clothes and an emergency armband of iron

Intelligence: Goku level. He's got good street smarts, but he's an idiot book smarts

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character

Also, your character should be weak with water/no training in water and weak in air. Because of the cycle.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:54 pm

People, stop beating on poor Jorlief here, and let's help him. He's not going to get any better if you keep shooting insult after insult.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:56 pm

The Starlight wrote:People, stop beating on poor Jorlief here, and let's help him. He's not going to get any better if you keep shooting insult after insult.

I'm inclined to agree with Star. Simply spouting examples of why he's wrong in your opinion is useless to all parties involved.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Founded: Feb 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:56 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Jorliefstreiken wrote:
my mental image of neros is shifting from selfish troll to Character Nazi

and I have made bound to improve it. if I had the energy I would go back and get a crappy Doombringer 4 liner from when i joined and then pull up Fearless so you could compare them. Also tell me what I'm doing wrong cause the only thing that word and Grammarly.com are picking up are unique names.

Also Avatar is the one thing that I actually know. I'm shit at every other lore in the universe besides GL after you guys forced me to Wiki binge after every single Doom bringer post.

Other than the countless capitalization errors in the OOC. In Fearless. Adara doesn't have quotation marks.

That's not my problem.

shes not supposed to, its supposed to be like a thought process. and my browser doesn't auto correct, which I'm use to at this point because it has been for the past 6 years of my life when i type shit into forums.

also I'm calling bullshit on me not being able to use avatar, your using Ben Ten.
I KILLED MUFASA

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:58 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Jorliefstreiken wrote:Name/Alias: Akhilesh, the 184th avatar

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!): (Image)

Species: Human

Backstory: After Korra vanished into the spirit world, no one heard from the avatar for years. Suddenly a young earth bender boy discovered that in fact he could waterbed, he presented this to his instructor at the nearby earth bending academy. The boy was taken up by the highest Earth Bending masters to master he natural bending ability before moving onto the fire nation. After mastering the 4 forms of bending and dabbling in advanced techniques, Akhilesh began to focus on the spiritual side of his duties, beginning to clear up the mess that Korra had left. After experimenting with the spirit world a bit, Akhilesh discovered that he could use the Spirit world portal in Republic city to travel between worlds. After multiple tests and tryst Akhilesh found our world, and found major spiritual rifts coming from it. He is now staying here to fix the world and prevent future problems.

Powers and Abilities:
Earthbending, Avatar level skill
Firebending, Avatar level
Airbending, Mostly Avatar, though he has yet to completely master it
Waterbending, Avatar level skill, minus healing and bloodbending
Avatar State: gives him the knowledge of all previous avatars along with their strength
Spirit walking: gives his ability to walk with the past avatars and learn from them
Weaknesses: His temper can get out of hand and leave his control unstable.
Is overconfident, and cocky
He has human limits and is nowhere near the strongest avatar
Destructive Capacity: Small Island level

Speed: Slightly above peak human, without bending help. With bending help can hit around 60 mph running for short distances
Durability: Building level physically. He does have an eternally reincarnation spirit thoug

Lifting Strength: Class 1 superhuman without bending, class k with it

Striking Strength: wall level without bending, house level with it

Standard Equipment: Clothes and an emergency armband of iron

Intelligence: Goku level. He's got good street smarts, but he's an idiot book smarts

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character

Also, your character should be weak with water/no training in water and weak in air. Because of the cycle.

hes strong because he is fully trained at this point, because if hes in our world he never going to get better so i would be useless near water and air with him, which are among the more important ones.
I KILLED MUFASA

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:58 pm

The Starlight wrote:People, stop beating on poor Jorlief here, and let's help him. He's not going to get any better if you keep shooting insult after insult.

I'm just denying his Avatar character. And I've explained to him the parts where he's not doing so hot.

Y'know how you didn't want Star Wars in here? Well, I feel the same way about Avatar.

Jorliefstreiken wrote:

That's not my problem.

shes not supposed to, its supposed to be like a thought process. and my browser doesn't auto correct, which I'm use to at this point because it has been for the past 6 years of my life when i type shit into forums.

also I'm calling bullshit on me not being able to use avatar, your using Ben Ten.

Well then, put it in Italics. That's what everyone uses when they're using thoughts.

Yes. Because I found a way to explain it seamlessly without the use of "got sucked up into an alternate universe."

Illica Falki
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:00 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:

That's not my problem.

He's editied his Ben-10 character to be not-so Ben-10 though...
You're taking Avatar and just dropping it in with not really any good explanation...
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:00 pm

I'm just denying his Avatar character. And I've explained to him the parts where he's not doing so hot.

Y'know how you didn't want Star Wars in here? Well, I feel the same way about Avatar.

I'm not talking about the app, or you really, I believe. More Neros' rejected, reason: Jor, kind of stuff.
Call me Star
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:01 pm

The Starlight wrote:

I'm not talking about the app, or you really, I believe. More Neros' rejected, reason: Jor, kind of stuff.

That's just Neros being Neros. He always does that.

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:02 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:

Well then, put it in Italics. That's what everyone uses when they're using thoughts.

Yes. Because I found a way to explain it seamlessly without the use of "got sucked up into an alternate universe."

I'm not using he got sucked up into an alternate universe. I'm using already founded lore in the Avatar universe with him trying to find our universe.

also you think the very differently colored blue would be enough to indicate a seperqate being speaking. and because theres no quotes, its probably in your head.
I KILLED MUFASA

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:02 pm

The Starlight wrote:I'm not talking about the app, or you really, I believe. More Neros' rejected, reason: Jor, kind of stuff.

That's just Neros being Neros. He always does that.

I know, but Jor doesn't know that (probably)
Call me Star

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:05 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:

I'm not using he got sucked up into an alternate universe. I'm using already founded lore in the Avatar universe with him trying to find our universe.

also you think the very differently colored blue would be enough to indicate a seperqate being speaking. and because theres no quotes, its probably in your head.

Still. No. We're not using Avatar's established lore, we're using Marvel's and DC's. The only thing I took from Ben 10 was the species. Everything else, I explained via using the lore of the Inhumans.

Proper RP etiquette. If she's using telepathy or just in general thinking. Use Italics. It's how it's always been done.

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:06 pm

ok this is actually something I need to do. NS is starting to interfere way to much with my homework and other shit. it is partially my fault but its going to far now. I'm pulling out completely. and no its got nothing to do with you guys. High school is a bitch. I may be back in a few monthes but i just cant have this on my plate anymore.
I KILLED MUFASA

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:11 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:ok this is actually something I need to do. NS is starting to interfere way to much with my homework and other shit. it is partially my fault but its going to far now. I'm pulling out completely. and no its got nothing to do with you guys. High school is a bitch. I may be back in a few monthes but i just cant have this on my plate anymore.

Conceded. High school blows.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:11 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:

I'm inclined to agree with Star. Simply spouting examples of why he's wrong in your opinion is useless to all parties involved.

You dare side against Neros? Star holds opinion that are anti-Nerosian in nature, for the simple fact of opposing Neros and his Lynch Mob.

You have made enemies today, Silh.

Jorliefstreiken wrote:ok this is actually something I need to do. NS is starting to interfere way to much with my homework and other shit. it is partially my fault but its going to far now. I'm pulling out completely. and no its got nothing to do with you guys. High school is a bitch. I may be back in a few monthes but i just cant have this on my plate anymore.

Alright man, sorry to see you go.

If and when you return, maybe we can help you out some more, because truth be told, you have improved from where you started, I will not lie.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Illica Falki
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:14 pm

New Neros wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:I'm inclined to agree with Star. Simply spouting examples of why he's wrong in your opinion is useless to all parties involved.

You dare side against Neros? Star holds opinion that are anti-Nerosian in nature, for the simple fact of opposing Neros and his Lynch Mob.

If and when you return, maybe we can help you out some more, because truth be told, you have improved from where you started, I will not lie.

I'm on stars side too...
You wouldn't Lynch mob a Canadian would you?
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:16 pm

Don't tempt him Illi!

Part 2 of Otis vs Darkseid! How do y'all like it?
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:24 pm

Illica Falki wrote:
New Neros wrote:You dare side against Neros? Star holds opinion that are anti-Nerosian in nature, for the simple fact of opposing Neros and his Lynch Mob.

I'm on stars side too...

WELL, IT'S LYNCH MOB, NIGGA

Star presents a contrary viewpoint with the same result as I. Through tough, spine-breaking measures of verbal assaults, Jor would have found himself enflamed with a desire to best me and prove me wrong, that he was not shit. Just look at Rob, I did this same technique and look where he's gotten. The constant drive to be better than Neros is an eternal, perpetual engine of motivation that Rob strives to achieve. Little does he know, Neros is so far above that Rob looks upon Goliath himself, but lo David, who reckons himself a Slayer of Giants for his victory over just one. - The Gospel of Neros, 4:20
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:25 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Also, your character should be weak with water/no training in water and weak in air. Because of the cycle.

hes strong because he is fully trained at this point, because if hes in our world he never going to get better so i would be useless near water and air with him, which are among the more important ones.

Then why has he yet to completely master airbending if he should have mastered air before water?

And I saw the other posts. If it makes you feel better, college sucks slightly less.

Illica Falki wrote:I'm on stars side too...

I lynch mob for the sake of lynch mobbing.

It's a Southern tradition.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:27 pm

Atria, mind if I throw some parademons at the Baxter building and STAAR labs?
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:27 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:Atria, mind if I throw some parademons at the Baxter building and STAAR labs?

Go for it. They're fodder.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:30 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Jorliefstreiken wrote:hes strong because he is fully trained at this point, because if hes in our world he never going to get better so i would be useless near water and air with him, which are among the more important ones.

Then why has he yet to completely master airbending if he should have mastered air before water?

And I saw the other posts. If it makes you feel better, college sucks slightly less.

Illica Falki wrote:I'm on stars side too...

I lynch mob for the sake of lynch mobbing.

It's a Southern tradition.

It sure is. In fact, it's a family event! Bring the kids!

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:31 pm

As someone who lives in Texas, when does the lynching start? I don't want to miss it! I have the best seat in the house.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:32 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:As someone who lives in Texas, when does the lynching start? I don't want to miss it! I have the best seat in the house.

You live in Texas too? Swell with Oil and Jesus.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse