NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC 3, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Siliarba
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7912
Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Siliarba » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:16 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Siliarba wrote:That moment you feel like you found the perfect picture for a character you're planning to make, only to have to reject it because she isn't wearing a bra :(


Someone doesn't know how to use MS paint.

I know how to use ms paint, paint.net and photoshop. I just don't like messing with other people's art. Plus I'm lazy.

User avatar
Tomia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15418
Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:18 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:There we go, Tomia and Rebel.

Anyone else who might need a response, just give a shout. Otherwise I'll work on my own thing now.

Cool, will reply soon. My next post will set up the X-men's entry Sili.

User avatar
Siliarba
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7912
Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Siliarba » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:24 pm

Awesome, also screw my Jenny the Genie idea.

This will be my first character that will be actively hunting men and not women, Bliss, The Genie!

I have never felt more gay!

User avatar
Baxten
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1916
Founded: Jan 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Baxten » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:28 pm

Hm...I don't know what to do for my first post. I don't want to start it by slaughtering a city, but I wanna do something interesting. What would a demonic villain do?
The symbolism of theUnited States of Columbia's flag can be found by clicking here

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right:
0.85
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.36

User avatar
Siliarba
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7912
Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Siliarba » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:29 pm

Baxten wrote:Hm...I don't know what to do for my first post. I don't want to start it by slaughtering a city, but I wanna do something interesting. What would a demonic villain do?

Screw a succubus.

User avatar
Baxten
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1916
Founded: Jan 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Baxten » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:30 pm

Siliarba wrote:
Baxten wrote:Hm...I don't know what to do for my first post. I don't want to start it by slaughtering a city, but I wanna do something interesting. What would a demonic villain do?

Screw a succubus.

...I'm gonna keep it PG-13, at least at first.
The symbolism of theUnited States of Columbia's flag can be found by clicking here

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right:
0.85
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.36

User avatar
Mavorpen
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 63266
Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:31 pm

Siliarba wrote:That moment you feel like you found the perfect picture for a character you're planning to make, only to have to reject it because she isn't wearing a bra :(

Siliarba wrote:Awesome, also screw my Jenny the Genie idea.

This will be my first character that will be actively hunting men and not women, Bliss, The Genie!

I have never felt more gay!

Oh, this was for your female Genie? Let me guess, Paimon?
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

User avatar
Illica Falki
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1985
Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:31 pm

Baxten wrote:Hm...I don't know what to do for my first post. I don't want to start it by slaughtering a city, but I wanna do something interesting. What would a demonic villain do?

Kill a random unnamed Demon Hunter?
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

User avatar
Baxten
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1916
Founded: Jan 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Baxten » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:32 pm

Illica Falki wrote:
Baxten wrote:Hm...I don't know what to do for my first post. I don't want to start it by slaughtering a city, but I wanna do something interesting. What would a demonic villain do?

Kill a random unnamed Demon Hunter?

That's a cool idea. Thanks for the help
The symbolism of theUnited States of Columbia's flag can be found by clicking here

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right:
0.85
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.36

User avatar
Siliarba
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7912
Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Siliarba » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:33 pm

Baxten wrote:
Siliarba wrote:Screw a succubus.

...I'm gonna keep it PG-13, at least at first.

You can screw and keep it pg-13 just do the seduction part and the after sex part and skip everything in between. My characters have screwed around several times wile keepin it pg
Mavorpen wrote:Oh, this was for your female Genie? Let me guess, Paimon?

No, it was something simerlar, but smaller breasts and it looked more like the no bra and shirt was part of a cultural thing and less for the sake of seduction. Also drawn more realisticly.

User avatar
Mavorpen
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 63266
Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:34 pm

Siliarba wrote:
Baxten wrote:...I'm gonna keep it PG-13, at least at first.

You can screw and keep it pg-13 just do the seduction part and the after sex part and skip everything in between. My characters have screwed around several times wile keepin it pg
Mavorpen wrote:Oh, this was for your female Genie? Let me guess, Paimon?

No, it was something simerlar, but smaller breasts and it looked more like the no bra and shirt was part of a cultural thing and less for the sake of seduction. Also drawn more realisticly.

Paimon would have been awesome. :p
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

User avatar
Siliarba
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7912
Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Siliarba » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:35 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Siliarba wrote:You can screw and keep it pg-13 just do the seduction part and the after sex part and skip everything in between. My characters have screwed around several times wile keepin it pg

No, it was something simerlar, but smaller breasts and it looked more like the no bra and shirt was part of a cultural thing and less for the sake of seduction. Also drawn more realisticly.

Paimon would have been awesome. :p

Perhaps, but when I look for characters I tend to go more for something that feels like "this is what I want my character to represent" more than "this chick is hot with a capital tits"

User avatar
Charmera
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18729
Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:36 pm

Charmera wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:Sure! Lemme get a reply up for Asgard and Black Bat though

Righty ho.

I'm probably going to bring the Asgard invasion to a close soon.
A few questions for all involved:
Did you enjoy the Asgard invasion?
What could have made it better?
Would you like to see the Xyrixma arc continue after this? (I will be taking a break from it for a bit, but they will return if you want them to)
What would you like to see in the arc and how would you like your charecters involved and stuff?

So, same questions, now that the invasion is pretty much over.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

User avatar
Siliarba
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7912
Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Siliarba » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:38 pm

Charmera wrote:Did you enjoy the Asgard invasion?

"Did you enjoy getting your Asgard invaded" sounds like an innuendo.

User avatar
Tomia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15418
Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:40 pm

Charmera wrote:
Charmera wrote:Righty ho.

I'm probably going to bring the Asgard invasion to a close soon.
A few questions for all involved:
Did you enjoy the Asgard invasion?
What could have made it better?
Would you like to see the Xyrixma arc continue after this? (I will be taking a break from it for a bit, but they will return if you want them to)
What would you like to see in the arc and how would you like your charecters involved and stuff?

So, same questions, now that the invasion is pretty much over.

Yes
Maybe there should have been opportunities for smaller fights to get more people involved.
Sure
I'd probably just have Cora fight along side Katie again, though I'd try to get her involved more in the next fight.


By the way, Mars post is up.
Last edited by Tomia on Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 42839
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:50 pm

Charmera wrote:
Charmera wrote:Righty ho.

I'm probably going to bring the Asgard invasion to a close soon.
A few questions for all involved:
Did you enjoy the Asgard invasion?
What could have made it better?
Would you like to see the Xyrixma arc continue after this? (I will be taking a break from it for a bit, but they will return if you want them to)
What would you like to see in the arc and how would you like your charecters involved and stuff?

So, same questions, now that the invasion is pretty much over.


Sure.

More... interactivity, I guess? It would've also helped if your primary method of making the Xyrixma look stronger wasn't just their size. I know that's a big part of it, what with them being slime things and all, but maybe the fight could've looked a lot better if the Xyrixma just wrecked shit with their powers instead of trying to stomp everything.

Sure.

I dunno? I'll probably have EN continue to be involved, maybe Hadri too (and exactly zero others, since they're all stuck doing other shit), but I don't have any particular thought regarding their roles.

And a little bit of advice is that if you don't want the Xyrixma to look weak it probably wasn't a good idea to make them first invade Asgard, a fairly plot-centric location that is also the home and domain of one of the most powerful PCs period. If you had invaded some other place first, perhaps RPed the invasion by yourself, a) it would've established them as a serious threat and b) it would've given a clearer scope of their power. And of course, you can still do it and in fact you probably should as it would be beneficial to those who want to participate in your arc and to the arc itself as a whole, but yeah, Asgard was a poorly-chosen first target.
Hello! I'm a P2TM Mentor, if you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Depot [Portal To The Multiverse Information Thread]

User avatar
The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister
 
Posts: 2287
Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:55 pm

Charmera wrote:
Charmera wrote:Righty ho.

I'm probably going to bring the Asgard invasion to a close soon.
A few questions for all involved:
Did you enjoy the Asgard invasion?
What could have made it better?
Would you like to see the Xyrixma arc continue after this? (I will be taking a break from it for a bit, but they will return if you want them to)
What would you like to see in the arc and how would you like your charecters involved and stuff?

So, same questions, now that the invasion is pretty much over.

It was fun, even though (my fault) I only got involved near the end.
Not sure, wasn't part of it long enough.
Depends on how it continues. More Asgard-esque sieges? Meh. War? War is fun. Sieges get boring and repetitive, especially when using a plot-city.
Not sure. Anything involving Earth, though, would easily involve Manifest, since he's currently the Captain of the Venture.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

User avatar
The Laxus Union
Minister
 
Posts: 2304
Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Laxus Union » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:57 pm

Think I might actually do my PC app now. Heh.


WE DON'T USE NS STATS
Neo-Technicism


Technocratic Socialist, Pro neo-eugenics, Pro eugenics, Transhumanist, Cosmicist, Technogaianist, Techno-progressivist, Extropian, Anti-nationalist

User avatar
The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister
 
Posts: 2287
Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:59 pm

I like, Star. Gotta wonder how Charm's gonna react lol
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

User avatar
The Starlight
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10422
Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:00 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote: since he's currently the Captain of the Venture.

Insert a temporary in there and we're good. ;)

Anyway, yet another Valkaspeech, as Zark has dubbed them! Tell me what you think!
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

User avatar
The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister
 
Posts: 2287
Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:02 pm

The Starlight wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote: since he's currently the Captain of the Venture.

Insert a temporary in there and we're good. ;)

Anyway, yet another Valkaspeech, as Zark has dubbed them! Tell me what you think!

Ouch :p Heh, when Craig takes it back, I guess I'll just have to build myself a custom space station. :twisted:
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 42839
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:03 pm

The Starlight wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote: since he's currently the Captain of the Venture.

Insert a temporary in there and we're good. ;)

Anyway, yet another Valkaspeech, as Zark has dubbed them! Tell me what you think!


There were several saviors, not just one. :P

For real though, nice speech.
Hello! I'm a P2TM Mentor, if you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Depot [Portal To The Multiverse Information Thread]

User avatar
Charmera
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18729
Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:06 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Charmera wrote:So, same questions, now that the invasion is pretty much over.


Sure.

More... interactivity, I guess? It would've also helped if your primary method of making the Xyrixma look stronger wasn't just their size. I know that's a big part of it, what with them being slime things and all, but maybe the fight could've looked a lot better if the Xyrixma just wrecked shit with their powers instead of trying to stomp everything.

Sure.

I dunno? I'll probably have EN continue to be involved, maybe Hadri too (and exactly zero others, since they're all stuck doing other shit), but I don't have any particular thought regarding their roles.

And a little bit of advice is that if you don't want the Xyrixma to look weak it probably wasn't a good idea to make them first invade Asgard, a fairly plot-centric location that is also the home and domain of one of the most powerful PCs period. If you had invaded some other place first, perhaps RPed the invasion by yourself, a) it would've established them as a serious threat and b) it would've given a clearer scope of their power. And of course, you can still do it and in fact you probably should as it would be beneficial to those who want to participate in your arc and to the arc itself as a whole, but yeah, Asgard was a poorly-chosen first target.

Alright. I might have a plan for that...

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:I like, Star. Gotta wonder how Charm's gonna react lol

The Starlight wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote: since he's currently the Captain of the Venture.

Insert a temporary in there and we're good. ;)

Anyway, yet another Valkaspeech, as Zark has dubbed them! Tell me what you think!

Gonna have to work hard on a comeback.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

User avatar
The Starlight
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10422
Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:06 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:
The Starlight wrote:Insert a temporary in there and we're good. ;)

Anyway, yet another Valkaspeech, as Zark has dubbed them! Tell me what you think!

Ouch :p Heh, when Craig takes it back, I guess I'll just have to build myself a custom space station. :twisted:

I'm not planning anything for the IV, so there's that.

*raises eyebrow and imagines Manifest building a space station completely out of weapons*

What should the doors be?

I know, Ultimate Nullifiers!

Mess room table?

A flattened nuke!

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
The Starlight wrote:Insert a temporary in there and we're good. ;)

Anyway, yet another Valkaspeech, as Zark has dubbed them! Tell me what you think!


There were several saviors, not just one. :P

For real though, nice speech.

Would've have messed up the flow and all that.

Thanks!
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

User avatar
Charmera
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18729
Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:07 pm

The Starlight wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote: since he's currently the Captain of the Venture.

Insert a temporary in there and we're good. ;)

Anyway, yet another Valkaspeech, as Zark has dubbed them! Tell me what you think!

Also, star, what are your thoughts on the Slime war so far?
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Britanania, Conwy-Shire, Dyelli Beybi, Google Adsense [Bot], Goraria, Indiana Controlled Florida, Intermountain States, Lazarian, Mestovakia, Ralnis, Saxony-Brandenburg, Sting Stung, United Kingdom of Poland, UniversalCommons, Vaquas

Advertisement

Remove ads