NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC 3, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:29 am

Illica Falki wrote:
Tomia wrote:Ya

Alright, I wonder how Vera will react to the sudden influx of members...

, Nico and Cat would be joining a little later than Rin I think. Since me and Charm still have to develop them a bit.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:33 am

I'll probably get the new OOC up in a few hours. I have to work really late and I don't want us to run out of room!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:38 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:I'll probably get the new OOC up in a few hours. I have to work really late and I don't want us to run out of room!

Fufu, glorious Co-OP Neros will make it if we run out.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Illica Falki
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:54 am

Tomia wrote:
Illica Falki wrote:Alright, I wonder how Vera will react to the sudden influx of members...

, Nico and Cat would be joining a little later than Rin I think. Since me and Charm still have to develop them a bit.

Alright, still small influx of members for Vera to respond to.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:55 am

Alright, think I got all up that I need to to advance plots and get my chars involved in stuff.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:06 am

BOOM! Final part of the fight!

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:24 am

At least this time Darkseid didn't destroy the whole multiverse just by dying. *nods*
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:27 am

Mavorpen wrote:At least this time Darkseid didn't destroy the whole multiverse just by dying. *nods*

Didn't destroy it this time. But gave it a nasty ear infection instead.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:30 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:At least this time Darkseid didn't destroy the whole multiverse just by dying. *nods*

Didn't destroy it this time. But gave it a nasty ear infection instead.

Gg ds, rip in peace

F
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:37 am

Alright. Got the next OOC in progress. I'll launch it before I head to work.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:26 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:Alright. Got the next OOC in progress. I'll launch it before I head to work.

https://youtu.be/Z0YIJQ1jgEI

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:27 am

Otis is definitely going to be a good guy and bring peace to Apokolips. *nods*
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:27 am

New Neros wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Alright. Got the next OOC in progress. I'll launch it before I head to work.

https://youtu.be/Z0YIJQ1jgEI

Hey! I'm applying some spit shine! I'll have it up soonish.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:41 am

No posts beyond this point! Thread will be closed shortly!

Please relocate to: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=358743

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse