NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC 3, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:17 pm

Fuck it. Started the prologue now!

Otis vs Darkseid part 1 of... 3 or 4.

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:18 pm

Waitin' for Star.

Atria, should SWORD see this happening and send in the League and/or Manifest (up to you)?
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

Baxten
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Baxten » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:18 pm

Tomia wrote:
Baxten wrote:Can someone tell me what the AU is? I haven't been paying attention to outside plots very much.

You mean the acronym? That means alternate universe. If that wasn't your question and you were asking what kind of alternate universe we're referring to. Well there's a few of them. Rnclave has one, I'm working on one, Atria has one, and so does Zark. There are a few others too I think. They're all different and are mostly run by one player each.

I assume that's what they're talking about. I was gonna add the power to make pocket dimensions, but I thought that was too much. I can still make portals to hell, though, so that's nice
The symbolism of theUnited States of Columbia's flag can be found by clicking here

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right:
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.36

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:19 pm

Charmera wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:What? Who do I have to reply to?

Zaki and Katie.
Though if your waiting for Star to post, then fair enuf. :P'

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:I mean... He would BE the magic mcguffin in this instance.

And I know, I meant in regard to the SW in particular. I'll be getting Nightraven a response soon.

SW...
I like that acryonym.

SW?

Secret Wars. NO SLIMES ALLOWED
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:20 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:Waitin' for Star.

Atria, should SWORD see this happening and send in the League and/or Manifest (up to you)?

If ya want.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:20 pm

Poor Otis.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:21 pm

Mavorpen wrote:Poor Otis.

Bootstomp'd.

Darkseid is a cruel mistress.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:22 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:Waitin' for Star.

If ya want.

League or Manifest?
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:22 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:
If ya want.

League or Manifest?

Why not both? :P

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:24 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:League or Manifest?

... Fair enough lol

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:25 pm

New Neros wrote:
Charmera wrote:Zaki and Katie.
Though if your waiting for Star to post, then fair enuf. :P'

SW...
I like that acryonym.

SW?

Secret Wars. NO SLIMES ALLOWED

Slimes always get in.
They're too awesome not to.
XW works too by the way ^^
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:26 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:

... Fair enough lol

Darkseid fucked up the league the first time they met. I imagine this is a "Call EVERYONE situation."

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Founded: Feb 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:29 pm

Name/Alias: Akhilesh, the 184th avatar

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!): Image

Species: Human

Backstory: After Korra vanished into the spirit world, no one heard from the avatar for years. Suddenly a young earth bender boy discovered that in fact he could waterbed, he presented this to his instructor at the nearby earth bending academy. The boy was taken up by the highest Earth Bending masters to master he natural bending ability before moving onto the fire nation. After mastering the 4 forms of bending and dabbling in advanced techniques, Akhilesh began to focus on the spiritual side of his duties, beginning to clear up the mess that Korra had left. After experimenting with the spirit world a bit, Akhilesh discovered that he could use the Spirit world portal in Republic city to travel between worlds. After multiple tests and tryst Akhilesh found our world, and found major spiritual rifts coming from it. He is now staying here to fix the world and prevent future problems.

Powers and Abilities:
Earthbending, Avatar level skill
Firebending, Avatar level
Airbending, Mostly Avatar, though he has yet to completely master it
Waterbending, Avatar level skill, minus healing and bloodbending
Avatar State: gives him the knowledge of all previous avatars along with their strength
Spirit walking: gives his ability to walk with the past avatars and learn from them
Weaknesses: His temper can get out of hand and leave his control unstable.
Is overconfident, and cocky
He has human limits and is nowhere near the strongest avatar
Destructive Capacity: Small Island level

Speed: Slightly above peak human, without bending help. With bending help can hit around 60 mph running for short distances
Durability: Building level physically. He does have an eternally reincarnation spirit thoug

Lifting Strength: Class 1 superhuman without bending, class k with it

Striking Strength: wall level without bending, house level with it

Standard Equipment: Clothes and an emergency armband of iron

Intelligence: Goku level. He's got good street smarts, but he's an idiot book smarts

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character
I KILLED MUFASA

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:31 pm

Rejected.

Reason: Jor.

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:32 pm

Jorl, if that's supposed to be Earth, that breaks so much lore :unsure:

Atria, I decided not to timeskip 'till after the wedding. Sue me :P

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:33 pm

Jorl, Dude. There are no benders in this universe.

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:36 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:Jorl, if that's supposed to be Earth, that breaks so much lore :unsure:

no he leaves avatarworld and come to our world. Aang in the comics called canon and written by Michael Dimartino said that the spirit world had the capacity to eneter other dimensions, there is no established lore after Korra and since there is no known connection so far between our universes, id say the door is pretty open for spiritual rifts.
I KILLED MUFASA

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:37 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:Jorl, if that's supposed to be Earth, that breaks so much lore :unsure:

no he leaves avatarworld and come to our world. Aang in the comics called canon and written by Michael Dimartino said that the spirit world had the capacity to eneter other dimensions, there is no established lore after Korra and since there is no known connection so far between our universes, id say the door is pretty open for spiritual rifts.

Different dimension=/= different universe mate.

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:39 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:

you said any universe I quote the OP here "You DO NOT have to be something from these three universe. You could be a freaking WH40k SpaceMarine if you can just explain how they got to the current time." Plus we have had chars from much different universe like Doctor Who crop up.
I KILLED MUFASA

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:42 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:

you said any universe I quote the OP here "You DO NOT have to be something from these three universe. You could be a freaking WH40k SpaceMarine if you can just explain how they got to the current time." Plus we have had chars from much different universe like Doctor Who crop up.

I know. But that was for people who typically... Have better writing skills. And what does this guy bring to the party that you couldn't have explained in universe? Elemental manipulation is quite a common power. Why does it have to be from Avatar?

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:44 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:

I know. But that was for people who typically... Have better writing skills. And what does this guy bring to the party that you couldn't have explained in universe? Elemental manipulation is quite a common power. Why does it have to be from Avatar?

Spiritual powers
spirit manipulation
a whole cast of creatures and people who could potentially be brought in.

And I'm not that bad.
I KILLED MUFASA

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:44 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:

If you remember, I ran them off because fuck Doctor Who.

Jorliefstreiken wrote:

Rejected because Jor.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:44 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:

Spiritual powers
spirit manipulation

And I'm not that bad.

A cast brought in by you is one that people wouldn't want to get behind.

...Yes, you are that bad, sadly, and make no attempts to improve that fact.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:45 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:

Spiritual powers
spirit manipulation

And I'm not that bad.

Basically a transformation. Which many characters have.
Already exists in spades.
See above.
Not really.

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:49 pm

New Neros wrote:
Jorliefstreiken wrote:

If you remember, I ran them off because fuck Doctor Who.

Rejected because Jor.

my mental image of neros is shifting from selfish troll to Character Nazi

and I have made bound to improve it. if I had the energy I would go back and get a crappy Doombringer 4 liner from when i joined and then pull up Fearless so you could compare them. Also tell me what I'm doing wrong cause the only thing that word and Grammarly.com are picking up are unique names.

Also Avatar is the one thing that I actually know. I'm shit at every other lore in the universe besides GL after you guys forced me to Wiki binge after every single Doom bringer post.
I KILLED MUFASA

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse