NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC 3, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:45 pm

Jorl aside...

New Flag!

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:48 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Jorl aside...

New Flag!

What got me the most was Galactus being the Referee :lol:

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:48 pm

New Flag!

Nice flag! I recognize Thanos and Galactacus
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Founded: Feb 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:48 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Jorliefstreiken wrote:

my opinion is my opinion. I watched 4 seasons of LoK hoping it would get better. it never did for me. it was the new trilogy to the original, the eragon movie to the book. They had such a good base to start with in the comics, but they skipped many years ahead, formalizing what was only an idea in Aang and Zuko's head and then killed off Aang. I mean sure theatrical circumstance for a new avatar but I would have preferred a story in Republic City about Bender rebels fighting off a corrupt antibender government (which was Korra's original plot, she wasn't originally in it) who met Aang and learned from him.

Good for you, I'm glad you have an opinion.

I think your opinion is stupid. See the video Atria posted for more

you can like it. for people like me who were all about the original show, got all of the dvds with the avatar extras, read the comics that are designated as cannon, youll see how much Korra got wrong. Roku prophesied that the next avatar after Aang would be male, it was said since the last water tribe avatar was southern it would be northern, at the end of the most futureward comic they are nowhere near electricicity, Korra just happens to be able to bend all the elements when she is a kid, Sokka doesn't mature... one bit... not even being slightly serious about anything.

tl;dr in your Dragonball terms: Korra was GT
I KILLED MUFASA

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:49 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

you can like it. for people like me who were all about the original show, got all of the dvds with the avatar extras, read the comics that are designated as cannon, youll see how much Korra got wrong. Roku prophesied that the next avatar after Aang would be male, it was said since the last water tribe avatar was southern it would be northern, at the end of the most futureward comic they are nowhere near electricicity, Korra just happens to be able to bend all the elements when she is a kid, Sokka doesn't mature... one bit... not even being slightly serious about anything.

Can we just drop the damn conversation?!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:50 pm

New Rnclave wrote:

New Flag!

I think you meant Galactus.

AND YOU DON'T KNOW DARKSEID!? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyUgvEVj73s

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:50 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

I didn't think GT was that bad, but listen to Jedi, drop it

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:51 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

Hilariously, that's how Neros once pronounced Galactus. As, "Galactacus".
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:52 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

He seems pretty cool, will go binge wikis about him :p

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Founded: Feb 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:53 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Jorliefstreiken wrote:

I didn't think GT was that bad, but listen to Jedi, drop it

agreed, this is difference in my uber avatar nerdiness opinion and other opinions. but I am so gonna make an avatar related character now... probably gonna be the avatar *makes mad dash to application to claim it first"
I KILLED MUFASA

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:59 pm

After Age of Man and Slime War, methinks I'm going to depower Manifest some. There aren't really many people on that level atm, and I can see it getting pretty old pretty fast if I just leave him at nigh-God strength.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:02 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:After Age of Man and Slime War, methinks I'm going to depower Manifest some. There aren't really many people on that level atm, and I can see it getting pretty old pretty fast if I just leave him at nigh-God strength.

What exactly is nigh-God strength? :p Hiroshi's solar system, although this will probably be his destruction limit

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:03 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:After Age of Man and Slime War, methinks I'm going to depower Manifest some. There aren't really many people on that level atm, and I can see it getting pretty old pretty fast if I just leave him at nigh-God strength.

What exactly is nigh-God strength? :p Hiroshi's solar system, although this will probably be his destruction limit

I mean, he had enough firepower to take out ~1/2 of a Builder fleet single-handedly at the beginning of BW, and he only gained more weapons and designs since.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:05 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

I mean, he had enough firepower to take out ~1/2 of a Builder fleet single-handedly at the beginning of BW, and he only gained more weapons and designs since.

That seems pretty tough tbh, but I dunno nothing about the Builder fleets and how resistant they are :p

In other news, my arc with the homincidal timeline hopping Saiyans might tie in with the demon war

Baxten
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Baxten » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:06 pm

New Flag!

That flag looks awesome! :lol:
The symbolism of theUnited States of Columbia's flag can be found by clicking here

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right:
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.36

Illica Falki
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:07 pm

Have a random magic Maguffin steal his powers. thatèll be fun.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:09 pm

Its really hard to decide which characters I should have been killed off in my AU. I want to RP all of them, but it seems unlikely that all the characters in the group would survive...

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:11 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:I mean, he had enough firepower to take out ~1/2 of a Builder fleet single-handedly at the beginning of BW, and he only gained more weapons and designs since.

That seems pretty tough tbh, but I dunno nothing about the Builder fleets and how resistant they are :p

In other news, my arc with the homincidal timeline hopping Saiyans might tie in with the demon war

Basically, Builders are the penultimate "f*** you" army in Marvel, except anything related to Secret War and the Spider-Army.

Illica Falki wrote:

Have a random magic Maguffin steal his powers. thatèll be fun.

Basically I'm imagining that when he gets God powers, he uses his abilities to add a few new Shards to the Manifest Blade and is partially corrupted by them. Realizing this, he uses his God powers to lock away the new shards... But accidently locks up more than just those. He loses most of his weapons and some of his strength, but doesn't bother accessing the designs in the Orb of Cognition because he wants out of that particular game. Or something like that. I wrote this in 2 minutes, don't judge me.

Baxten
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Baxten » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:11 pm

Can someone tell me what the AU is? I haven't been paying attention to outside plots very much.
The symbolism of theUnited States of Columbia's flag can be found by clicking here

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right:
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.36

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:12 pm

Xyrix should be at that level (Destructive and tough, but slow as hell.)
Also Silhou, we're waiting on Star and you for the slime war thing.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:14 pm

Charmera wrote:

Xyrix should be at that level (Destructive and tough, but slow as hell.)

What? Who do I have to reply to?

Illica Falki
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:14 pm

New Rnclave wrote:

Basically, Builders are the penultimate "f*** you" army in Marvel, except anything related to Secret War and the Spider-Army.

Illica Falki wrote:Have a random magic Maguffin steal his powers. thatèll be fun.

Basically I'm imagining that when he gets God powers, he uses his abilities to add a few new Shards to the Manifest Blade and is partially corrupted by them. Realizing this, he uses his God powers to lock away the new shards... But accidently locks up more than just those. He loses most of his weapons and some of his strength, but doesn't bother accessing the designs in the Orb of Cognition because he wants out of that particular game. Or something like that. I wrote this in 2 minutes, don't judge me.

Right...So a you have Magic Maguffin steal his Powers.
Charmera wrote:Xyrix should be at that level (Destructive and tough, but slow as hell.)

I posted with Nightraven.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:15 pm

Baxten wrote:Can someone tell me what the AU is? I haven't been paying attention to outside plots very much.

You mean the acronym? That means alternate universe. If that wasn't your question and you were asking what kind of alternate universe we're referring to. Well there's a few of them. Rnclave has one, I'm working on one, Atria has one, and so does Zark. There are a few others too I think. They're all different and are mostly run by one player each.

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:16 pm

Illica Falki wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:Basically, Builders are the penultimate "f*** you" army in Marvel, except anything related to Secret War and the Spider-Army.

Right...So a you have Magic Maguffin steal his Powers.
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:What? Who do I have to reply to?

I mean... He would BE the magic mcguffin in this instance.

And I know, I meant in regard to the SW in particular. I'll be getting Nightraven a response soon.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:17 pm

Charmera wrote:Xyrix should be at that level (Destructive and tough, but slow as hell.)

Zaki and Katie.
Though if your waiting for Star to post, then fair enuf. :P'

Illica Falki wrote:Right...So a you have Magic Maguffin steal his Powers.

I mean... He would BE the magic mcguffin in this instance.

And I know, I meant in regard to the SW in particular. I'll be getting Nightraven a response soon.

SW...
I like that acryonym.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse