NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC 3, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:23 am

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:
Charmera wrote:Nope. Otis.
Though Katie can hop over to Mani of you want.

Well do that again. Except this time with a bigger slime. :P

Nah, I was just confused :P

Hokay.
Still interested in the Japanese thing?
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:24 am

Atria, what did you think of my most recent posts? Am I doing the whole normie hero thing well?
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:25 am

Charmera wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:Nah, I was just confused :P

Hokay.

Sure! Lemme get a reply up for Asgard and Black Bat though
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:27 am

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:
Charmera wrote:Hokay.

Sure! Lemme get a reply up for Asgard and Black Bat though

Righty ho.

I'm probably going to bring the Asgard invasion to a close soon.
A few questions for all involved:
Did you enjoy the Asgard invasion?
What could have made it better?
Would you like to see the Xyrixma arc continue after this? (I will be taking a break from it for a bit, but they will return if you want them to)
What would you like to see in the arc and how would you like your charecters involved and stuff?
Last edited by Charmera on Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:28 am

New Rob Halfordia wrote:Atria, what did you think of my most recent posts? Am I doing the whole normie hero thing well?

Seems fine to me. No complaints. Though I can see the same problem that Killian had coming up with Everette. AKA it'll be hard for him to lose. Especially since he's basically as powerful as Killian was at max strength.

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:31 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:
New Rob Halfordia wrote:Atria, what did you think of my most recent posts? Am I doing the whole normie hero thing well?

Seems fine to me. No complaints. Though I can see the same problem that Killian had coming up with Everette. AKA it'll be hard for him to lose. Especially since he's basically as powerful as Killian was at max strength.

Really? I thought that the whole intangibility thing kind of made a nerf to that. And the fact that he's not really moving fast, everything else is just not moving. That means that no matter what, he will only be able to use peak human strikes. I mean, after he learns to further utilize the Power Eternal, he will get a serious boost, but that won't happen for quite some time.
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:37 am

New Rob Halfordia wrote:

Really? I thought that the whole intangibility thing kind of made a nerf to that. And the fact that he's not really moving fast, everything else is just not moving. That means that no matter what, he will only be able to use peak human strikes. I mean, after he learns to further utilize the Power Eternal, he will get a serious boost, but that won't happen for quite some time.

Eh. If you can make it work. He's already seemingly almost impossible to fight anyways.

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:42 am

New Rob Halfordia wrote:Really? I thought that the whole intangibility thing kind of made a nerf to that. And the fact that he's not really moving fast, everything else is just not moving. That means that no matter what, he will only be able to use peak human strikes. I mean, after he learns to further utilize the Power Eternal, he will get a serious boost, but that won't happen for quite some time.

Eh. If you can make it work. He's already seemingly almost impossible to fight anyways.

His abilities mostly rely on his opponent. He has a brief time in which he must exit his slowed time state to strike. If somebody's fast enough they can hit him in that time. And again, anybody who is above peak human would be too much for him.

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:53 am

What, so after Manifest gave him the drive, he just walked off without another word, Atria? lol
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:56 am

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:What, so after Manifest gave him the drive, he just walked off without another word, Atria? lol

Sorry! I forgot about that post. One second.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:01 am

There you go Silhoutte.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:53 am

*Looking at Atria's Irredeemable Post* "Okayy, looks like I have another person to have my characters avoid, first it was Doom, and now Galactus is on my list" :lol:

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:54 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:*Looking at Atria's Irredeemable Post* "Okayy, looks like I have another person to have my characters avoid, first it was Doom, and now Galactus is on my list" :lol:

Why would you have to avoid the big G?

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:54 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:*Looking at Atria's Irredeemable Post* "Okayy, looks like I have another person to have my characters avoid, first it was Doom, and now Galactus is on my list" :lol:

You didn't know Galactus is powerful?

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:55 am

Of course I did, but I didn't know he could just kill Xander with only a twist of his fingers, good god man.

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:56 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Of course I did, but I didn't know he could just kill Xander with only a twist of his fingers, good god man.

In my backstory, I had Galactus take out a fully powered wielder of the Manifest Blade.

In Zark's Dragons post, I had a half-or-so powered Manifest wielder take out Darkseid.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:00 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Galactus is really damn powerful, even when he was severely weakened he wiped out the Annihilation wave in one shot. And Xander ain't dead yet. I've still got like 2, maybe 3 more parts to go.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ori ... tus_21.jpg

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:18 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Odin hit Galactus so hard that Odin knocked himself out and broke Big G's helmet. What did the world eater do then?

Get up, barely phased, repaired his helmet, and asked Odin's lifeless form if that's all he's got. Galactus is no fuckboi.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:20 am

It always amuses me when people ask "Galactus or Darkseid?" Like, dude, do you even UNDERSTAND how powerful Galactus is?

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:23 am

Baxten
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Baxten » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:24 am

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:It always amuses me when people ask "Galactus or Darkseid?" Like, dude, do you even UNDERSTAND how powerful Galactus is?

Although we all know who could beat Galactus. Say it with me...Squirrel Girl
The symbolism of theUnited States of Columbia's flag can be found by clicking here

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right:
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.36

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:25 am

Baxten wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:It always amuses me when people ask "Galactus or Darkseid?" Like, dude, do you even UNDERSTAND how powerful Galactus is?

Although we all know who could beat Galactus. Say it with me...Squirrel Girl

It was a Doom Galactusbot

Baxten
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Baxten » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:26 am

A think a better match would be Galactus vs Anti-Moniter
The symbolism of theUnited States of Columbia's flag can be found by clicking here

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right:

Baxten
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Baxten » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:27 am

New Rob Halfordia wrote:
Baxten wrote:Although we all know who could beat Galactus. Say it with me...Squirrel Girl

It was a Doom Galactusbot

No, I'm just saying how ridiculously OP Squirell Girl can get. Hell, she beat the real Thanos

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right:

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:28 am

Baxten wrote:

A think a better match would be Galactus vs Anti-Moniter

Depends on how fueled each of them is.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse