NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC 3, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:09 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:It's midnight here. Cut me a break. :P

No. :p

Anyway, no, Annihilus is dead as well as the Supreme Intelligence. Whom I'm just now realizing is called "High Intelligence" in your post.

...s***. Anyway, fixing Supreme Intelligence, and I... Actually didn't know that, haha. Anyway, my Universe branched off AGES ago, so they aren't dead in my world. *nods*
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:10 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
New Neros wrote:
Happy for you, because you don't have to share a page with my much greater post. ;)

I'm enjoying the world building you've been creating, especially the Aquaman-Namor relations!

But Hank Pym seems uncharacteristically asshole-ish. But it sets the mood nicely.

To be fair. Hank doesn't get a lot of respect nowadays... Dude did some pretty crude shit.

Dude beat his wife. Like, legit domestic abuse - no clue how Marvel got away with that shit.

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:
New Neros wrote:
Happy for you, because you don't have to share a page with my much greater post. ;)

I'm enjoying the world building you've been creating, especially the Aquaman-Namor relations!

But Hank Pym seems uncharacteristically asshole-ish. But it sets the mood nicely.

I know, right? It's so good for me!

Thanks! As for Pym, in my Universe he found out he was Scientist Supreme by plot convenience, and he let it go way to his head.

Things are looking up for ol' Silh!

I see! I can understand now - Hank just gets a big ass ego since he has no other heroes to help shape his moral compass and how not to be a mad scientist.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:11 pm

Hiroshi never wS the smartest guy, he's dating a She-Hulk, and is off to fuck Bubble gum now :p
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:11 pm

Mavorpen wrote:No. :p

Anyway, no, Annihilus is dead as well as the Supreme Intelligence. Whom I'm just now realizing is called "High Intelligence" in your post.

...s***. Anyway, fixing Supreme Intelligence, and I... Actually didn't know that, haha. Anyway, my Universe branched off AGES ago, so they aren't dead in my world. *nods*

I know, I just think it's funny. :p
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:12 pm

New Neros wrote:
To be fair. Hank doesn't get a lot of respect nowadays... Dude did some pretty crude shit.

Dude beat his wife. Like, legit domestic abuse - no clue how Marvel got away with that shit.

He didn't actually "beat" her. He backhanded her, which was actually not even meant to happen. The artist fucked up, but it was too late to change it.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:13 pm

New Neros wrote:

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:I know, right? It's so good for me!

Thanks! As for Pym, in my Universe he found out he was Scientist Supreme by plot convenience, and he let it go way to his head.

I see! I can understand now - Hank just gets a big ass ego since he has no other heroes to help shape his moral compass and how not to be a mad scientist.

Now I'm imagining him and Stark sitting in High School desks with Beast as their teacher. "Welcome class, to How Not To Be A Mad Scientist, 101!"
Mavorpen wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:...s***. Anyway, fixing Supreme Intelligence, and I... Actually didn't know that, haha. Anyway, my Universe branched off AGES ago, so they aren't dead in my world. *nods*

I know, I just think it's funny. :p

Hush, you :p
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

Pygmalionia
Envoy

Founded: Jul 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Pygmalionia » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:16 pm

>still wants more feedback for nightmare post ._.

gonna read silh's post now. got done with raid lols
Last edited by Pygmalionia on Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:22 pm

Awesome prelude, Star! Can't wait for All-Mother vs Darkseid/Highfather, and I loved how you portrayed HF's arrogance and hypocrisy while keeping DS to a few haunting words.

Also, random Thanos should pop up and be like "If anyone is courting Death, it's me!" And so we get Valka allied with...Thanos...and Round 2 of Thanos vs Darkseid, against the backdrop of Valka vs Highfather.

Mavorpen wrote:
New Neros wrote:Dude beat his wife. Like, legit domestic abuse - no clue how Marvel got away with that shit.

He didn't actually "beat" her. He backhanded her, which was actually not even meant to happen. The artist fucked up, but it was too late to change it.

Looking it up, it seems you're right. Damnit, Jim Shooter! But for real though, you see the Ultimate version of Hank Pym? Literally tried to kill his wife, Wasp, for making him look "small". He attacked his wife with fuckin' ants while she was Wasp-sized. Check it:

New Neros wrote:Dude beat his wife. Like, legit domestic abuse - no clue how Marvel got away with that shit.

Now I'm imagining him and Stark sitting in High School desks with Beast as their teacher. "Welcome class, to How Not To Be A Mad Scientist, 101!"

The only class they ever failed!
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:24 pm

New Neros wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:He didn't actually "beat" her. He backhanded her, which was actually not even meant to happen. The artist fucked up, but it was too late to change it.

Looking it up, it seems you're right. Damnit, Jim Shooter! But for real though, you see the Ultimate version of Hank Pym? Literally tried to kill his wife, Wasp, for making him look "small". He attacked his wife with fuckin' ants while she was Wasp-sized. Check it:

Yeah, Ultimate Hank and Reed are assholes.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:31 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
New Neros wrote:

Yeah, Ultimate Hank and Reed are assholes.

Hank is literal scumbag, but Reed is just batshit crazy.

But, crazy enough to survive into the Secret Wars. Loved the little quip where Doom was like "RICHARDS!" and Maker is just like "Dis nigga talking about me?" and Maximus is like "...No, not really."

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:33 pm

So does anyone have actual critique for the post, instead of just saying it's good? :P

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:33 pm

New Neros wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:Yeah, Ultimate Hank and Reed are assholes.

Hank is literal scumbag, but Reed is just batshit crazy.

But, crazy enough to survive into the Secret Wars. Loved the little quip where Doom was like "RICHARDS!" and Maker is just like "Dis nigga talking about me?" and Maximus is like "...No, not really."

Other than Miles, Maker is honestly my favorite thing about the Ultimate universe.

Pygmalionia
Envoy

Founded: Jul 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Pygmalionia » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:36 pm

Holy shit Pym's an asshole in this post. Really nice writing, Silh. Sets the mood really well.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:12 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:So does anyone have actual critique for the post, instead of just saying it's good? :P

I'd say making larger paragraphs and bits of more detail. Your interactions are good, along with mood, but the setting seems dry and unexplored at times.

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:22 pm

New Neros wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:So does anyone have actual critique for the post, instead of just saying it's good? :P

I'd say making larger paragraphs and bits of more detail. Your interactions are good, along with mood, but the setting seems dry and unexplored at times.

Hmm. Looking over my writing, I see what you mean. My plan for every future piece of this saga is for it to be longer than the last, and keeping that in mind will probably help that goal, haha.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:43 pm

JQ & Roy:

It is the next day. Hopefully, Roy got home safe, and now things will try to go back to normal for a while. Katie's gonna show Kylie Eric's gift, then they'll go to his grave, then I'll start the actual buildup to Camelot.

Keep in mind though: IDK if I mentioned it, but I'm moving into my college dorm Saturday, and classes start Tuesday. Gonna be a little hectic for me, so I hope it goes well.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:42 am

The Starlight wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:Scorched Earth. Red Sea. Empty Sky.

That's the subtitles of my next No More Heroes post. Sorry for the ominous :P

That's rather grim.

Question for you all. How do you imagine your characters to sound like, rather, who?

For Craig, Idris Elba. As for the rest, no idea.

CeeCee would have a wonder woman like voice I think. Feminin but commanding.
DeeDee, probably like a succubus from WoW.
Rin, she can sounds like anything or anyone she wants, her original voice something down the lines of how supergirl is represented.
Sir Stabsalot sounds like a hedgehog.

Lavan Tiri wrote:
New Rob Halfordia wrote:No...

Just, no.

Yes…

Just, yes.

There's only one song I accept fromt hat show and it's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE8C1WWixgc because I can't stop laughing whenever I see that.
Last edited by Siliarba on Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 06, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:08 am

Do apps go in here or am I missing something in the instructions? Sorry, folks, little confused.
The Ascendancy of Cártána
Any and all dates I use in MT and PMT RPs on the Diplomacy forums are on the Cártányne calendar. See this factbook for details.
I return at long last to P2TM: At the Gates of Elysium, the first part of a new planned series titled The Elysium Variations developed in collaboration with Zarkenis Ultima & Sovreignry, is open now!

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:16 am

Mewsland wrote:Do apps go in here or am I missing something in the instructions? Sorry, folks, little confused.

You make apps here, if accepted they go to the archive thread.

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 06, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:17 am

Alright. Thank you. Will be setting to work on an app here shortly. :)
The Ascendancy of Cártána
Any and all dates I use in MT and PMT RPs on the Diplomacy forums are on the Cártányne calendar. See this factbook for details.
I return at long last to P2TM: At the Gates of Elysium, the first part of a new planned series titled The Elysium Variations developed in collaboration with Zarkenis Ultima & Sovreignry, is open now!

Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:26 am

Once Quavv and I are finished with Hydra, I plan on doing stuff with the Amazons.

So, who should be the Hydra Commander in China? Any ideas? Preferrably someone-expendable.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:34 am

Osnil wrote:Once Quavv and I are finished with Hydra, I plan on doing stuff with the Amazons.

So, who should be the Hydra Commander in China? Any ideas? Preferrably someone-expendable.

Dr Fu Manchu?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fu_Manchu
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:40 am

New Neros wrote:I'd say making larger paragraphs and bits of more detail. Your interactions are good, along with mood, but the setting seems dry and unexplored at times.

Hmm. Looking over my writing, I see what you mean. My plan for every future piece of this saga is for it to be longer than the last, and keeping that in mind will probably help that goal, haha.

I will say now that from what I've seen, you have been improving with each successive post in the NMH Arc. I love seeing people grow as roleplayers, and I'm glad you're setting that goal as it'll help with later arcs and other roleplays to get a great length and depth to your posts.

Mewsland wrote:Alright. Thank you. Will be setting to work on an app here shortly. :)

Awesome! Glad to have you.

Osnil wrote:Once Quavv and I are finished with Hydra, I plan on doing stuff with the Amazons.

I'm certain you can make up an expendable NPC for it.

Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:42 am

Osnil wrote:So, after being inspired to create a character with a Mexican accent after watching Puss in Boots, and wishing to create a character for YB, you shall all pray for mercy from:
Name/Alias: Sancho Galan aka the Panther

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!): Normal-without the weapon in his hand
hat
Cape
Shirt
Pants
Winged Panther Form

Species: Mutant

Backstory: Sancho was a normal child. Except for the fact that: an ancient spirit has roamed the Earth for centuries to find those who should possess the power it can grant. Shortly after Sancho was born in Ecuador, the spirit entered him, giving him the Spirit of the Panther. Sancho did not know he held this ancient power until he turned thirteen, and got into a stressful argument which he then turned into a winged panther. He lost control and killed five people. When he was no longer a panther, he found that his normal appearance had changed as well and he held powers that he couldn't control. So, he packed up his feather hat and left for Charles Xavier's School.

He spent much time in Xavier's school trying to hide the beast within him. Many of his teachers explained to him that it was a gift just like the others. He didn't think so. He finally ran away after realizing what they wanted him to do would not help. He spent the year after learning fencing and physical combat.

Personality-wise, Sancho tends to be very egotistical and isn't worried about the odds.

Powers and Abilities:
Humanish form (he's not at full potential, so the list isn't complete)-
Always lands on his feet
He speaks both Spanish and English
Panther form:
Flight

He is also an avid fencer and plays the guitar.

Weaknesses:
When in Panther form, he usually loses control of himself.
His pride is often his biggest weakness.
Destructive Capacity: Street Level

Speed: 10 m/s when in Panther form, 1 m/s when in human form

Durability: Small Building Level

Lifting Strength: Class 5

Striking Strength: Class KJ

Energy Projection

Standard Equipment:
Rapier
Intelligence: Average human

Optional stuff.

Theme song: Mexican Music rocks

Random Facts about your character: He has a very thick Spanish Accent

Altito Asmoro wrote:

Dr Fu Manchu?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fu_Manchu

He's not a good one. . . I know, how about DOOM!
Just kidding-don't hurt me, Neros. Ara is way below his power level. OOOOH! How about M.O.D.O.K.? Or Mandarin?
I was just kidding about the expendable part. unless Quavv objects, I'm with Modok and Mandarin.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:45 am

You could just invent a random name and a random character to. It gives a lot of freedom as nobody can say you're roleplaying him/her/it wrong then.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse