NATION

PASSWORD

After World, A.H. Fantasy (SEMI-Open/OOC/Sign Ups)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

TriStates
Senator

Founded: Apr 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:34 pm

Empire of Donner land wrote:
TriStates wrote:I don't have much free time till Monday, so I hope you brought a chair :p

I have a couch.

Vytautas wrote:There are two kinds of people in this world:
* people giving a fuck,
* people not giving a fuck,
Drink Vytautas, give a NEGATIVE FUCK!
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:
TriStates wrote::( I don't like change...

It's coarse and dry and gets everywhere. :p

But I do get what you mean.
My Past Adventures: After World

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Founded: Sep 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:22 am

here is the list, beta version 0.2

SdKfz 2 (Kettenkrad) - This small motorcycle/halftrack hybrid was made for the fallschirmjägers, it is a new piece of kit, having entered service in '41. It was made to lay communications cables, reconnaissance and transporting up to 2 passengers over the muddy Russian landscape. A interesting thing about the Kettenkrad is that you can remove the front wheel, and control it using only the tracks, to improve the of-road capability of it, and with a top speed of 70/kph it's quick

Sd.Kfz. 3 (Maultier) - The Maultier is based upon the chassis of Opel, Mercedes-Benz or Ford trucks. Where the back wheels have been removed, and replaced with the tracks from a Panzer 1. While lacking the overall mobility of purpose-built halftracks, they where very efficient on the soft and swampy russian soil. They where used as supply trucks, and to transport large quantities of materials(and troops in rare instances), it is a new vehicle, having entered service this year. There are 3 variants.
  • d.Kfz. 3a (Maultier based on 2 ton Opel trucks)
  • Sd.Kfz. 3b (Maultier based on 2 ton Ford trucks)
  • Sd.Kfz. 3c (Maultier based on 2 ton Mercedes-Benz trucks)

SdKfz 6 - Able to carry up to 11 troops, and tow a 105mm howitzer, this vehicle is used to supply the Engineers with a halftrack. While a good vehicle in it's own right, it have recently stooped being produced. There are 2 variants
  • Sd.Kfz. 6/1 (I cannot find any info on this one)
  • Sd.Kfz. 6/2 (self-propelled 37 mm antiaircraft gun)

[url]Sd.Kfz. 7[/url] - Description

[url]Sd.Kfz. 8[/url] - Description

[url]Sd.Kfz. 9[/url] - Description

[url]Sd.Kfz. 10[/url] - Description

[url]Sd.Kfz. 11[/url] - Description

I will take care of the other Sd.Kfz. vehicles in the 1-99 range when i get the time
FT, but roam where i please
It does not reflect my real life world political views, which are considerably less authoritarian and more moderate
Refer to my factbook for canon, it´s however out of date, and badly written. So take it with a grain of salt

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:01 am

The Tophat Empire wrote:here is the list, beta version 0.2

SdKfz 2 (Kettenkrad) - This small motorcycle/halftrack hybrid was made for the fallschirmjägers, it is a new piece of kit, having entered service in '41. It was made to lay communications cables, reconnaissance and transporting up to 2 passengers over the muddy Russian landscape. A interesting thing about the Kettenkrad is that you can remove the front wheel, and control it using only the tracks, to improve the of-road capability of it, and with a top speed of 70/kph it's quick

Sd.Kfz. 3 (Maultier) - The Maultier is based upon the chassis of Opel, Mercedes-Benz or Ford trucks. Where the back wheels have been removed, and replaced with the tracks from a Panzer 1. While lacking the overall mobility of purpose-built halftracks, they where very efficient on the soft and swampy russian soil. They where used as supply trucks, and to transport large quantities of materials(and troops in rare instances), it is a new vehicle, having entered service this year. There are 3 variants.

SdKfz 6 - Able to carry up to 11 troops, and tow a 105mm howitzer, this vehicle is used to supply the Engineers with a halftrack. While a good vehicle in it's own right, it have recently stooped being produced. There are 2 variants

I will take care of the other Sd.Kfz. vehicles in the 1-99 range when i get the time

Did you see my list bro? We can delete anything unnecessary.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:51 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:Thy Letters of Personage & Heraldry
*(Fill it out as requested. Fill it out as requested. Do not shift, add, change, or modify the Application format)*
**(Erase words in parentheses when finishing app)**

Required Information

Name|Official & Social Rank|Role:
Toriga Levin | Member of the Mereda's Rogue Corps

Physical Age|Actual Age|Height|Weight:
38 | 500 | 190 | 81

Allegiance|Character Class: The Republic of Mereda | Rogue

Magic Sensitivity: Adept

D.O.B|Birthplace|Race 1402, February 14, Republic of Mereda | Elf

Sex|Gender: Male | Hetero

Skills:

Strength - 2
Perception - 4
Endurance - 2
Charisma - 3
Intelligence - 3
Agility - 5
Luck - 3

Appearance Image & Description:
(Image)
(Write Right Here)

(Straight forward. Gives you and the other players a way to visualize the character.)

Non-Required Information

Past Occupations, Positions, Roles, Ranks and Achievements: Formerly an unaffiliated rogue, working for mercenary bands in Republic of Mereda, and one of the faster rogue in the bands, prior to joining the Mereda-sanctioned rogue corps.

Equipment:
Equipment:
  • Default Main Weapon & Special: Rapier
  • Default Secondary: Crossbow
  • Attire: Black robe, black hood, with a black mask that covers his mouth.
  • Misc. & Other Stuff:

Moral Alignment: Chaotic Good

Biography: Toriga was born into a family with long generations of service into the Mereda's bureaucracy, often into the military and civilians life as well. He was the youngest from five children, and yet he had shown his affinity with the art of rogue, and he was then learned how to blend with the environments and how to run fast as part of being a scout. While his family generally didn't really like the prospect of being a rogue, he was shown to be very interested. As years went by, he became known for his eccentric yet odd personality. While his magic skill is adept, similar with other elves, he's preferring to use it as last option, when necessary.

Prior to his induction, he was part of mercenary bands working for Mereda at some point, finishing some of their contracts. However, he recognized that he won't advance much if he stays at the bands, so he resigned and joined into the Mereda's Rogue Corps, and as a member of the corps, he along with the others are tasked to act as Mereda's hidden allies, bodyguards, spies, and sometimes, assassins.

Personality: I will expand it more ICly.

Likes: Being alone, tea, his rogue comrades, and working behind the line.

Dislikes: Dwarves, Bards, working at front line.

Theme Song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V7aUT13qtM

Leave This In Your App:
By posting this application, I have made a great app, read the O,P and am not a complete
(Image)
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:05 am

Sonitusia wrote:
The Tophat Empire wrote:here is the list, beta version 0.2

Did you see my list bro? We can delete anything unnecessary.

and who decides what is unnecessary?
Why not then just give info on all the vehicles that might have been used at the time, then let the OP,CO-OP and PCs decide what to use
It does not reflect my real life world political views, which are considerably less authoritarian and more moderate
Refer to my factbook for canon, it´s however out of date, and badly written. So take it with a grain of salt

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:18 am

The Tophat Empire wrote:
Sonitusia wrote:Did you see my list bro? We can delete anything unnecessary.

Why not then just give info on all the vehicles that might have been used at the time, then let the OP,CO-OP and PCs decide what to use

Because that's a waste of time.

Tri did say to just mention the popular vehicles of the era.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:19 am

Sonitusia wrote:
The Tophat Empire wrote:

Because that's a waste of time.

Tri did say to just mention the popular vehicles of the era.

and do something half assed? =/...

nha, fuck that ;)

Vicavian Empire
Minister

Founded: Oct 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vicavian Empire » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:12 pm

tag

and why is it so quiet?

Brusia
Senator

Founded: May 22, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brusia » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:37 pm

Vicavian Empire wrote:tag

and why is it so quiet?

I believe Tri had to work some long hours this weekend, and things seem to quiet down a little when we are without our fearless leader :p I'm sure the thread will start picking up some pace again tomorrow :)

Atlannia
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:05 am

TriStates wrote:Other than that nit-picking, its a great app! If your alright with it, I think I'll use this in the Application Example spoiler in The Bare Necessities section of the OP.

Why I'd be flattered. Let me tidy it up and get that pic added though.
...!?!

TriStates
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:46 am

Brusia wrote:
Vicavian Empire wrote:tag

and why is it so quiet?

I believe Tri had to work some long hours this weekend, and things seem to quiet down a little when we are without our fearless leader :p I'm sure the thread will start picking up some pace again tomorrow :)

We need a funy poll, some NS gossip, even a truth and dare game. Just s
omething to get everybody talking in-thread :p

Had 3, nine hour closing shifts over the weekend. But I'm back now. I'll be addressing things and working on the OP pages today.

Altito Asmoro wrote:
*(Fill it out as requested. Fill it out as requested. Do not shift, add, change, or modify the Application format)*

Required Information

38 | 500 | 190 | 81

D.O.B|Birthplace|Race 1402, February 14, Republic of Mereda | Elf

Skills:

Strength - 2
Perception - 4
Endurance - 2
Charisma - 3
Intelligence - 3
Agility - 5
Luck - 3

(Image)
(Write Right Here)

(Straight forward. Gives you and the other players a way to visualize the character.)

Non-Required Information

Past Occupations, Positions, Roles, Ranks and Achievements: Formerly an unaffiliated rogue, working for mercenary bands in Republic of Mereda, and one of the faster rogue in the bands, prior to joining the Mereda-sanctioned rogue corps.

Equipment:
Equipment:
  • Misc. & Other Stuff:

Biography: Toriga was born into a family with long generations of service into the Mereda's bureaucracy, often into the military and civilians life as well. He was the youngest from five children, and yet he had shown his affinity with the art of rogue, and he was then learned how to blend with the environments and how to run fast as part of being a scout. While his family generally didn't really like the prospect of being a rogue, he was shown to be very interested. As years went by, he became known for his eccentric yet odd personality. While his magic skill is adept, similar with other elves, he's preferring to use it as last option, when necessary.

Prior to his induction, he was part of mercenary bands working for Mereda at some point, finishing some of their contracts. However, he recognized that he won't advance much if he stays at the bands, so he resigned and joined into the Mereda's Rogue Corps, and as a member of the corps, he along with the others are tasked to act as Mereda's hidden allies, bodyguards, spies, and sometimes, assassins.

Leave This In Your App:
By posting this application, I have made a great app, read the O,P and am not a complete
(Image)

Elves maximum life span is 250 years, as per the Race description in "The After-verse" page, "Races" spoiler. Edit the DOB and age please.

Beyond that, he's clear. Add him to the Character Archive after the changes. And curiosity question. Is that a full-sized crossbow, or one of those Assassin Creed mini ones?

Slakonian wrote:Operation Unthinkable; Personnel File

Required Information

Name|Rank|Role: SS-Hauptsturmführer Joseph de Brassard

Age|Height|Weight: 32. 1.71 meters tall & 100 kilos.

Allegiance|Character Class: The Third Reich & Vichy France, and particulary very loyal to the SS

D.O.B|Birthplace|Nationality Born at Casablanca; French Protectorate of Morocco, July 7th 1909. French

Sex|Gender:Heterosexual Male

Skills
Strength - 3
Perception - 4
Endurance - 3
Charisma - 4
Intelligence - 4
Agility - 3
Luck - 1

Les Images:
Non-Required Information

Past Occupations, Positions, Roles, Ranks and Achievements:

Das Equipment:
  • Main Weapon & Specials: MP-40
  • Sidearm: Luger
  • Additional Munitions: Joseph always keeps an extra magazine just in case.
  • Uniform Model: Joseph has an official officer uniform based on the French Army model. The uniform has both Milice and SS insignia on it. As for his duty or "battle" uniform he has
  • Misc. & Other Stuff: Except for the stuff a typical soldier carries such as a shovel or a water bottle. Nothing to note about except a wire cutter.

Moral Alignment: Lawful Evil; You have a rank or title but power is above else, some may called it arbitrary but after all we must use the law to maintain control to reach out our goals at the same time. All this is done for the greater good; after all.

Biography:
Joseph hailes from a family of French colonists from the French Morroco from his paternal side while from a german workers family from Strasbourg. Born into a middle merchant family in Casablanca. His father; Joachim de Brassard was executed alongside with his platoon during WW1 after the officer had accused for desertion but they later found out that the officer was found out selling information to the Germans in exchange of money but he father and all those who followed him were never redeemed.

When he was old enough he made an application to study into the Hochschule Furtwangen University; in the Weimar Republic into the applied sciences. There he witnessed Germany's deteriorating state and fell sad about it due he is half german himself. But there was nothing noting about his life in Germany, he returned into Casablanca brifly in 1935 and left one year later to join the army. He had received two years training as a subofficer and served into the colonial army fighting against the African people.

When WW2 broke out he was tranferred with his colonial unit into Metropolitan France.

Personality: He shows to be a good heartened man who die for his friends and uncorrupted but don't let him foul you. He is a cunning individual and will try to use

Dislikes:The loyalists to the so called "French Republic" as Vichy France is the only legitimate French government. French subjects into the colonies. The Allies. Jews. Communists. Religious Fundementalists.

Theme Song: How about this one huh?

Leave This In Your App: Dangit Tri, dangit.
By posting this application, I have made a great app, read the OP, and am not a complete
(Image)

French. I like the novelty.

Just two things. You didn't put in a character class from the list in "The Bare Neccesities" index of the first OP page. Please choose any except Medic.

And your DOB is just a bit off. For his age to be correct, he'd have to be born in 1910.

Once those nitpickings are fixed, post him in the Archive.

Prusslandia wrote:Hullo.

Afternoon. Peeking in for a look-see Pruss?

Brusia wrote:
TriStates wrote:

The copyright is strong with this one. Captain America is accepted. Tempted to have you call him Rack Jogers, so Stan Lee doesn't hunt this thread down and claim it :p

Issues with the Afterworlders though.

• You broke my spoiler.
  • Fix them dates. All information relating to time in After World can be found in the 'After World at a Glance' spoiler in the After-verse Page. For days, months, and years, check it out there. There is a 195 year difference between the Gregorian and Telerian calendars, so be sure to factor that in. Example: 1942 Gregorian is 1747 Telerian
  • Tiberius is a Paladin-class without Paladin skill attributes, which maketh non-sense and can get him killed in combat. Remember, Paladins are Aggro generators on the field. Which means they are enemies first targets, so they need to be tough. So, three options. (1) You change his class to something falling more in line with the skill points you've allotted. (2) Re-allot some skill points to strength and endurance so that he's more Paladin-like. (3) We keep things as is, but you promise me to buff your strength and endurance in the IC with the first points you get.

Other than that, great apps!

Thanks :) I went ahead and changed Cap's last name back to Callahan (hopefully that will appease the King of Cameos :lol: ) and fixed the dates. As for Tiberius, I'd hate to reassign too many points from intelligence and charisma (seeing as how those things are pretty important for an Emperor :p ) but I still feel that, of the available classes, Paladin is the most appropriate for his character. Perhaps we could make some sort of King/Queen or Noble class for characters like Tiberius, whose leadership positions necessitate high skill levels in intelligence and charisma? (If not, I'd be fine with option 3 :) )

What I'll do is let his armor and main weapon give him a boost of +2 to Strength & Endurance, but only when equipped. Call them enchanted items. Be sure to include those numbers in your skill points and make a notation of their enchanted status and the boosts they give. After that, feel free to toss them in the archive.

Atlannia wrote:
TriStates wrote:Other than that nit-picking, its a great app! If your alright with it, I think I'll use this in the Application Example spoiler in The Bare Necessities section of the OP.

Why I'd be flattered. Let me tidy it up and get that pic added though.

Let me know when its ready so I can put it in the code.
* people giving a fuck,
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:

Slakonian
Senator

Founded: Nov 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Slakonian » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:34 am

TriStates wrote:
Brusia wrote:

Will do.
Call me Slak!
Greek Army Reservist NCO
Our great anthem
Turmenista wrote:>USA/Obama drops bombs in Syria for over a year, nobody bats an eye or says a word.
>Russia/Putin drops bombs in Syria for a day and-
WE INTERRUPT THIS SHITPOST TO INFORM YOU THAT VLADIMIR PUTIN AND RUSSIA ARE TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!
Glasgia wrote:
Kratu wrote:America will embargo Italian goods. :p

No pizza for you then!

Lord Tothe wrote:
The Emerald Dragon wrote:The 9,910th Monkey died of viagra overdose

Monkey #9909 was on the other end of the viagra overdose problem

Slakonian
Senator

Ex-Nation

Finished

Postby Slakonian » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:10 pm

Operation Unthinkable; Personnel File

Required Information

Age|Height|Weight: 33. 1.71 meters tall & 100 kilos.

Allegiance|Character Class: The Third Reich & Vichy France, and particulary very loyal to the SS | Infantry Leader | Stormtrooper

D.O.B|Birthplace|Nationality Born at Casablanca; French Protectorate of Morocco, July 7th 1909. French

Skills
Strength - 3
Perception - 4
Endurance - 3
Charisma - 4
Intelligence - 4
Agility - 3
Luck - 1

Les Images:

Non-Required Information

Das Equipment:
  • Uniform Model: Joseph has an official officer uniform based on the French Army model. The uniform has both Milice and SS insignia on it. As for his duty or "battle" uniform he has
  • Misc. & Other Stuff: Except for the stuff a typical soldier carries such as a shovel or a water bottle. Nothing to note about except a wire cutter.

Moral Alignment: Lawful Evil; You have a rank or title but power is above else, some may called it arbitrary but after all we must use the law to maintain control to reach out our goals at the same time. All this is done for the greater good; after all.

Biography:
Joseph hailes from a family of French colonists from the French Morroco from his paternal side while from a german workers family from Strasbourg. Born into a middle merchant family in Casablanca. His father; Joachim de Brassard was executed alongside with his platoon during WW1 after the officer had accused for desertion but they later found out that the officer was found out selling information to the Germans in exchange of money but he father and all those who followed him were never redeemed.

When he was old enough he made an application to study into the Hochschule Furtwangen University; in the Weimar Republic into the applied sciences. There he witnessed Germany's deteriorating state and fell sad about it due he is half german himself. But there was nothing noting about his life in Germany, he returned into Casablanca brifly in 1935 and left one year later to join the army. He had received two years training as a subofficer and served into the colonial army fighting against the African people.

When WW2 broke out he was transferred with his colonial unit into Metropolitan France to join the fight. It didn't take the Germans long to beat the Polish and make their way through Belgium and catching completly off guard the high command. The only "action" he saw was sending the african soldiers as canon fodder to the german tanks while giving time for the French and British armies evacuate at Dunkirk but he was captured before he could get on a transport alongside with thousands of others. When Petain ordered the French Army to stand down as part of the armistice he didn't saw the actions as treasonous but de Gaulle so called "great call to continue the Struggle" was ntohing more than a treason against the legitimate government.

They fought, the lost. And now it was up to men like him to set things right. The Maquis from early on had a bounty on his head when he called out soldiers to surrender and continue to serve Phillipe Petain rather than swearing fealty to the rebels in London. It wasn't long when british bombers were on the air killing french citizens and soldiers, factories and grain stores. Nothing than rubble was left in France; as it wasn't enough that the Germans had came, their "allies" started to throw their own presents.
For him this was the last straw, he quickly joined the newly-formed Milice and rose up through the ranks very quickly and he was known for his subtlety, ruthlessness and quick to take actions before the resistance will be able to make a move.

Hundreds of resistance members alongside with British commandos and OSS agents are dead because of him; either to the block or from a firefight. Many see him as a traitor but to himself he thinks he is the ultimate patriot doing the ultimate duty to the motherland. Soon he caught the eye of the SS and asked him to join up but on the condition that his men will be composed from half French and German ancestry soldiers just like him. He and his men are both respected and feared by allies and enemies alike.

But I do wonder, what mark will he leave to the world beyond....

Personality: He shows to be a good heartened man who die for his friends and uncorrupted but don't let him foul you. He is a cunning individual and will try to use

Likes: Germans, French loyalists to the government of Vichy. Music, books, a good conversation.

Dislikes:The loyalists to the so called "French Republic" as Vichy France is the only legitimate French government. French subjects into the colonies. The Allies. Jews. Communists. Religious Fundamentalists.

By posting this application, I have made a great app, read the OP, and am not a complete .
Last edited by Slakonian on Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Slak!
Greek Army Reservist NCO
Our great anthem
Turmenista wrote:>USA/Obama drops bombs in Syria for over a year, nobody bats an eye or says a word.
WE INTERRUPT THIS SHITPOST TO INFORM YOU THAT VLADIMIR PUTIN AND RUSSIA ARE TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!
Glasgia wrote:

No pizza for you then!

Lord Tothe wrote:

The Soviet Union of Mother Russia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Soviet Union of Mother Russia » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:58 pm

Operation Unthinkable; A.E.F. Personnel File

Required Information

Name|Rank|Role: Yuri Djokovic Russak | Polkovnik | National Commander

Age|Height|Weight: 25 | 1.86 meters | 85 kgs

Allegiance|Character Class: The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics | Political Officer

Magic Sensitivity: Tyro

D.O.B|Birthplace|Nationality 1917 | Novosibirsk | Russia

Sex|Gender: Male| Hetro

Skills

Strength - 3
Perception - 2
Endurance - 2
Charisma - 6
Intelligence - 5
Agility - 2
Luck - 2

Non-Required Information

- Graduate at Lomonosov Moscow State University, 1938, Bachelor in Sociology
- Employment within People's Commissariat for Internal Affairs, 1939, Political Commissar
- Battle of Rostov, 27 November 1941 – 2 December 1941, Southern Front : NCO within 25th Motor Rifles
- Second Battle of Kharkov, 12–28 May 1942, 6th Army : Junior Lieutenant 16th Motorized Infantry

Equipment:
  • Default Main Weapon & Specials: PPSh-41
  • Default Sidearm: TT-30 pistol
  • Additional Munitions: Service knife, pair of Brass knuckles.
  • Uniform Model: Something down these lines
  • Misc. & Other Stuff: Various books, painting equipment, documents of various sorts, and currency

Moral Alignment: Lawful evil

Biography: I will do this in a sort moments.

Personality: A stern, and stoic man. He does not show much emotion, nor feeling to others, instead choosing to form his identity around his work. A pure idealist, a man living by every word, right down to the number, when it comes to the ideology. Direct in his approach, not a man who makes compromises, and is not a man who negotiates. What he does, however, is gain respect through his resolve, courage, and resilience against problems. He is a man without anything to lose, yet nothing to gain either.

Likes: He enjoys painting in the moments when no one watches, in a way of putting his mind at ease, when he only can express himself with his brush, and not his tongue. He values respect, loyalty, and selflessness above else, appreciating such elements that he treasures himself. He also have a hidden affection for the European states, mostly the British, and French, though it is rather for cultural reasons, then political.

Dislikes: The Germans, for obvious reasons. He cannot see difference between enemy, and friend when it comes to their nationality, in fact he doesn't even bother taking time to see the line between the two, almost as if reacting to red, like a bull. Cowardice, and any sign of weakness, this mostly applies to his own. In these times, he taken it upon himself to not let one more drop in the endless ocean of souls, already seeing the full magnitude of deaths during his service.

Theme Song: I'd imagine this

Leave This In Your App:
By posting this application, I have made a great app, read the OP, and am not a complete
Last edited by The Soviet Union of Mother Russia on Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:49 am, edited 6 times in total.

TriStates
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:25 pm

Slakonian wrote:Operation Unthinkable; Personnel File

Required Information

Age|Height|Weight: 33. 1.71 meters tall & 100 kilos.

Allegiance|Character Class: The Third Reich & Vichy France, and particulary very loyal to the SS | Infantry Leader

Skills
Strength - 3
Perception - 4
Endurance - 3
Charisma - 4
Intelligence - 4
Agility - 3
Luck - 1

Les Images:
Non-Required Information

Das Equipment:

Biography:

When WW2 broke out he was transferred with his colonial unit into Metropolitan France to join the fight. It didn't take the Germans long to beat the Polish and make their way through Belgium and catching completly off guard the high command. The only "action" he saw was sending the african soldiers as canon fodder to the german tanks while giving time for the French and British armies evacuate at Dunkirk but he was captured before he could get on a transport alongside with thousands of others. When Petain ordered the French Army to stand down as part of the armistice he didn't saw the actions as treasonous but de Gaulle so called "great call to continue the Struggle" was ntohing more than a treason against the legitimate government.

They fought, the lost. And now it was up to men like him to set things right. The Maquis from early on had a bounty on his head when he called out soldiers to surrender and continue to serve Phillipe Petain rather than swearing fealty to the rebels in London. It wasn't long when british bombers were on the air killing french citizens and soldiers, factories and grain stores. Nothing than rubble was left in France; as it wasn't enough that the Germans had came, their "allies" started to throw their own presents.
For him this was the last straw, he quickly joined the newly-formed Milice and rose up through the ranks very quickly and he was known for his subtlety, ruthlessness and quick to take actions before the resistance will be able to make a move.

Hundreds of resistance members alongside with British commandos and OSS agents are dead because of him; either to the block or from a firefight. Many see him as a traitor but to himself he thinks he is the ultimate patriot doing the ultimate duty to the motherland. Soon he caught the eye of the SS and asked him to join up but on the condition that his men will be composed from half French and German ancestry soldiers just like him. He and his men are both respected and feared by allies and enemies alike.

But I do wonder, what mark will he leave to the world beyond....

Likes: Germans, French loyalists to the government of Vichy. Music, books, a good conversation.

Dislikes:The loyalists to the so called "French Republic" as Vichy France is the only legitimate French government. French subjects into the colonies. The Allies. Jews. Communists. Religious Fundamentalists.

By posting this application, I have made a great app, read the OP, and am not a complete .
(Image)

You didn't select a class man. Check the first page. Under the "Bare Necessities" index. The spoiler is called "Character Classes". Select a class from one of the seven there for Earth Characters.

The Soviet Union of Mother Russia wrote:Operation Unthinkable; A.E.F. Personnel File

Required Information

Name|Rank|Role: Yuri Djokovic Russak | Polkovnik | National Commander

Age|Height|Weight: 25 | 1.86 meters | 85 kgs

Allegiance|Character Class: The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics | Political Officer

D.O.B|Birthplace|Nationality 1917 | Novosibirsk | Russia

Sex|Gender: Male| Hetro

Skills

Strength - 3
Perception - 2
Endurance - 2
Charisma - 6
Intelligence - 5
Agility - 2
Luck - 2

Non-Required Information

- Graduate at Lomonosov Moscow State University, 1938, Bachelor in Sociology
- Employment within People's Commissariat for Internal Affairs, 1939, Political Commissar
- Battle of Rostov, 27 November 1941 – 2 December 1941, Southern Front : NCO within 25th Motor Rifles
- Second Battle of Kharkov, 12–28 May 1942, 6th Army : Junior Lieutenant 16th Motorized Infantry

Equipment:
  • Default Main Weapon & Specials: PPD-40
  • Default Sidearm: TT-30 pistol
  • Additional Munitions: Service knife, pair of Brass knuckles.
  • Uniform Model: Something down these lines
  • Misc. & Other Stuff: Various books, painting equipment, documents of various sorts, and currency

Moral Alignment: Lawful evil

Biography: I will do this in a sort moments.

Personality: A stern, and stoic man. He does not show much emotion, nor feeling to others, instead choosing to form his identity around his work. A pure idealist, a man living by every word, right down to the number, when it comes to the ideology. Direct in his approach, not a man who makes compromises, and is not a man who negotiates. What he does, however, is gain respect through his resolve, courage, and resilience against problems. He is a man without anything to lose, yet nothing to gain either.

Likes: He enjoys painting in the moments when no one watches, in a way of putting his mind at ease, when he only can express himself with his brush, and not his tongue. He values respect, loyalty, and selflessness above else, appreciating such elements that he treasures himself. He also have a hidden affection for the European states, mostly the British, and French, though it is rather for cultural reasons, then political.

Dislikes: The Germans, for obvious reasons. He cannot see difference between enemy, and friend when it comes to their nationality, in fact he doesn't even bother taking time to see the line between the two, almost as if reacting to red, like a bull. Cowardice, and any sign of weakness, this mostly applies to his own. In these times, he taken it upon himself to not let one more drop in the endless ocean of souls, already seeing the full magnitude of deaths during his service.

Theme Song: I'd imagine this

Leave This In Your App:
(Image)

The way you described his relationship with the German part of the expedition may be troublesome, since National Commanders would be the most moderate of the group. I'm willing to give your PC a chance at the role though. I'm sure there won't be probs :)

Other than that, good app. Post him in the Archive please.
Last edited by TriStates on Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
* people giving a fuck,

The Starlight wrote:

Brusia
Senator

Founded: May 22, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brusia » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:49 pm

TriStates wrote:What I'll do is let his armor and main weapon give him a boost of +2 to Strength & Endurance, but only when equipped. Call them enchanted items. Be sure to include those numbers in your skill points and make a notation of their enchanted status and the boosts they give. After that, feel free to toss them in the archive.

Sounds good, I made the edit to my app :)

Vicavian Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vicavian Empire » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:53 pm

Required Information

Name|Rank|Role:
Joseph Hamill|Sergeant|American Mole

Age|Height|Weight:
31|183 cm|80 kg

Allegiance|Character Class:
United States|Sharpshooter

Magic Sensitivity:
Tyro-class

D.O.B|Birthplace|Nationality
August 15, 1911 |Fresno, California|American

Sex|Gender:
Male| Asexual

Skills

Strength - 2
Perception -5
Endurance -2
Charisma - 4
Intelligence - 6
Agility - 3
Luck -3

Non-Required Information

Past Occupations, Positions, Roles, Ranks and Achievements:Former Sergeant of the 23rd Infantry Division

Equipment:
  • Default Main Weapon & Specials: M1C (M1 Garand Sniper Variant)
  • Default Sidearm: M1911 pistol
  • Additional Munitions: Mk 2 grenade, Ka-Bar
  • Uniform Model: Standard U.S Combat Uniform
  • Misc. & Other Stuff: Standard U.S Issue Gear, wallet, SCR-300, Minox spy camera

Moral Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Biography: Born in Fresno, California in 1911, Joseph Hamill was born to a family of academics. Attending Havard University at the age of 18 to pursue a career in law, he became a civil rights lawyer seven years later. Living a relatively peaceful life, he was for U.S involvement in world war 2. After the attack on Pearl Harbor, he, much to to the annoyance of is family, enlisted in the U.S Army. Assigned to the 23rd Infantry Division, he was anticipating deployment into the Pacific theater when the Maelstroms appeared. Deployed to defend Midway, then the Hawaiian islands, then the U.S East coast, he quickly proved to be a excellent sniper, slowly learning each creature's weaknesses and vulnerabilities through experience. His skill was noticed by his superiors who recommended him for Operation Unthinkable. Originally unwilling to volunteer for the Operation due to the prospect of working with the Axis powers, he was convinced otherwise by O.S.S agents who convinced him to join and inform the U.S about what was on the other-side.

Personality: Sergeant Hamill is friendly towards those who were aligned with the Allied powers and extremely unfriendly towards Axis personal. Although he may be friendly towards some, he does not trust anyone unless they prove to be worthy of his trust and respect. He hates his opponents but shows mercy in most cases, willing to take prisoners in battle.

Dislikes:Axis Powers, Romantic Fraternization, magic

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAcWuw2pDpo

Leave This In Your App:

TriStates
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:50 pm

Brusia wrote:
TriStates wrote:What I'll do is let his armor and main weapon give him a boost of +2 to Strength & Endurance, but only when equipped. Call them enchanted items. Be sure to include those numbers in your skill points and make a notation of their enchanted status and the boosts they give. After that, feel free to toss them in the archive.

Sounds good, I made the edit to my app :)

Thanks.

Vicavian Empire wrote:Operation Unthinkable; A.E.F. Personnel File

Required Information

Name|Rank|Role:
Joseph Hamill|Sergeant|American Mole

Age|Height|Weight:
31|183 cm|80 kg

Allegiance|Character Class:
United States|Sharpshooter

Magic Sensitivity:
Tyro-class

D.O.B|Birthplace|Nationality
August 15, 1911 |Fresno, California|American

Sex|Gender:
Male| Asexual

Skills

Strength - 2
Perception -5
Endurance -2
Charisma - 4
Intelligence - 6
Agility - 3
Luck -3

Non-Required Information

Past Occupations, Positions, Roles, Ranks and Achievements:Former Sergeant of the 23rd Infantry Division

Equipment:
  • Default Main Weapon & Specials: M1C (M1 Garand Sniper Variant)
  • Default Sidearm: M1911 pistol
  • Additional Munitions: Mk 2 grenade, Ka-Bar
  • Uniform Model: Standard U.S Combat Uniform
  • Misc. & Other Stuff: Standard U.S Issue Gear, wallet, SCR-300, Minox spy camera

Biography: Born in Fresno, California in 1911, Joseph Hamill was born to a family of academics. Attending Havard University at the age of 18 to pursue a career in law, he became a civil rights lawyer seven years later. Living a relatively peaceful life, he was for U.S involvement in world war 2. After the attack on Pearl Harbor, he, much to to the annoyance of is family, enlisted in the U.S Army. Assigned to the 23rd Infantry Division, he was anticipating deployment into the Pacific theater when the Maelstroms appeared. Deployed to defend Midway, then the Hawaiian islands, then the U.S East coast, he quickly proved to be a excellent sniper, slowly learning each creature's weaknesses and vulnerabilities through experience. His skill was noticed by his superiors who recommended him for Operation Unthinkable. Originally unwilling to volunteer for the Operation due to the prospect of working with the Axis powers, he was convinced otherwise by O.S.S agents who convinced him to join and inform the U.S about what was on the other-side.

Personality: Sergeant Hamill is friendly towards those who were aligned with the Allied powers and extremely unfriendly towards Axis personal. Although he may be friendly towards some, he does not trust anyone unless they prove to be worthy of his trust and respect. He hates his opponents but shows mercy in most cases, willing to take prisoners in battle.

Dislikes:Axis Powers, Romantic Fraternization, magic

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAcWuw2pDpo

Leave This In Your App:
(Image)

Our first non-com, mole, and sniper. Cool!

You are accepted. Please post in the Archive.
* people giving a fuck,

The Starlight wrote:

Vicavian Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vicavian Empire » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:48 pm

so when is the ic coming up?

TriStates
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:16 pm

Vicavian Empire wrote:so when is the ic coming up?

I expect before Friday. Right now, we are waiting for those who've tagged the thread so far to respond with apps or newly changed apps. Three or four people I believe. I'll be following them up with TGs later tonight to see how long they think they'll need for the apps.

Poll is up. I'm going to be throwing up a few of these every day. Feedback will let me know how best to adapt the RP to everyones playing styles.
Last edited by TriStates on Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
* people giving a fuck,

The Starlight wrote:

The Burning Sun
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:44 am

TriStates wrote:
Vicavian Empire wrote:so when is the ic coming up?

I expect before Friday. Right now, we are waiting for those who've tagged the thread so far to respond with apps or newly changed apps. Three or four people I believe. I'll be following them up with TGs later tonight to see how long they think they'll need for the apps.

Poll is up. I'm going to be throwing up a few of these every day. Feedback will let me know how best to adapt the RP to everyones playing styles.

I'm still here, I promise!
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:39 am

Thy Letters of Personage & Heraldry

Required Information

Saerondr Telemnar| Lord of Valeria & Bard of Hispania|Bard

20|27|6ft| 210 pounds

Race|Character Class:
Elf| Bard

Magic Sensitivity:
Adept

D.O.B|Birthplace|
Floraél 13, 1915|Catalia, Mereda, Hispania|

Sex|Gender:
Male|Heterosexual

Skills:

Strength - 2
Perception - 4
Endurance - 3
Charisma - 4
Intelligence - 4
Agility - 5
Luck - 3

Non-Required Information

Past Occupations, Positions, Roles, Ranks and Achievements: Became the lord of a small province in Mereda, was a scholar previously before becoming a bard.

Equipment:
  • Default Main Weapon & Special: Magical flute that can transform into any instrument he wishes.
  • Default Secondary: Elven longbow and arrows.
  • Attire: A leather undershirt, above which is a sky blue tunic, which is laced with a silver dye. Then, above that, a blue, flowing cloak, along with silvery boots.
  • Misc. & Other Stuff: 1 grey stallion, given to him as a gift from a Lord of Mereda. A magical instrument which transforms into any instrument that he wishes. 200 Mereda coins. Medicinal herbs.

Biography:Saerondr was born to two courtiers of one of the many ladies of Mereda. Under her patronage, he was able to have a tutor, from which he learned diplomacy, strategy, history, art, war and many more scholarly things. Taking to his studies like fish to water, he soon was adept in many arrows. While learning horsemanship, he discovered his voice, and his penchant for the arts. Teaching himself the skill of the string and song, he was eventually found out by his parents, who marveled at the music that their son made. And again, he received proper lessons, until he judged himself ready.

Going before his Lady and her guests at a banquet, Saerondr held a lute and the music poured out from him in magnificence and glory. And what a performance it was. First, the Epic Saga of Elvedui, a warrior elf who battled many foes long ago. The strum of his fingers upon the lute was Elvedui's sword, and again, and again it struck, humming, slaying the hearts of all those in attendance. And putting aside his lute at the finale of it, he raised his hand, and sang, a glorious, triumphant finale, Elvedui dying as he slew his greatest foe, crying out the warrior's last words, "It is done!" And he fell silent, and the elves in attendance began to leap up and clap, when he lifted a hand, raising up his lute once more. And Saerondr sang the sad Ballad of Vultiel, the most beautiful elf of all the AEsir. His voice soft and fair, his strums light, he sang, of beauty, of wonder, of love, of passion, of grief, and of everlasting silence. The hall was silent, and every elf had tears trickling from their eyes, at the sad Ballad of Vultiel, she who cast her body in front of the arrow meant for her love. And as the notes died, slipping away in the night as Vultiel's breath had, Saerondr sat, with his head bowed, weeping.

And every elf, young and old, noble and servant, wept at its beauty. And after 10 minutes, the Lady, the Duchess of Catalia, arose, and wiping tears from her red eyes, grasped the young elf, and said. "Never has such a voice been heard within my halls, or any halls. You have been blessed, Saerondr Telemnar, son of Taeron. I name thee Songweaver, before all, and so shall be your title, for so you wove your music and song. I beg you, sing not again tonight, for we shall all weep, and never cease. But if thou wouldst sing and play at my feasts, it would be glorious. However, I release you from my service, you are your own elf, for though I wish I could bind you to these halls forever, I fear that your song would falter. Nay, you shall be a free white stag, to roam and travel wherever you wish. But you shall always have a home in Catalia, if you wish it, and I grant you the forest Valeria, and its estate, to be your hall, Lord." And Saerondr still crying, but shocked, bowed, and thanked the duchess.

Many more times did he sing before the duchess' hall, and so he also gained his magical instrument. But hearing the tales of dragons, and of the elves of Engalia, and of the grand world, he traveled, first Hispania, and then all over Europa, even playing to the Ents and Halfings, gaining his title Bard of Hispania.
Currently, he is in Engalia, at the queen's court, ready to offer his voice and string to the High Elven Queen of Londonium and Engalia.

Personality: Saerondr is a joyful, musical soul. There is rarely a time when he is not singing or humming a song.

Likes: Music, instruments, magic, other bards, Duchess of Catalia, all elves, halfings, Ents, forests, Valeria, Honest, loyal and honorable folk, Exquisite weapons.

Dislikes: Backstabbers, Dishonorable fellows, bullies, brutal races, those who disappreciate the arts.

Theme Song: His and one of my favorite songs. The Last Goodbye- Billy Boyd

Leave This In Your App:
By posting this application, I have made a great app, read the OP and am not a complete

Thy Letters of Personage & Heraldry

Required Information

Irithren Terembor|High Queen of Engalia|

21|55|6ft 1 in.|170 pounds

Race|Character Class:
Elf|Paladin

Magic Sensitivity:
Adept

D.O.B|Birthplace|
Forsworcôse 26, 11887|Londinium, Engalia, Brittannia|

Sex|Gender:
Female|Heterosexual

Skills:

Strength - 4
Perception - 3
Endurance - 3
Charisma - 4
Intelligence - 3
Agility - 3
Luck - 2

Non-Required Information

Past Occupations, Positions, Roles, Ranks and Achievements: Trained with the North Guard while her father was still King.

Equipment:
  • Default Main Weapon & Special: The Silvanre: A Special Weapon. An elven longsword passed down the generations which cannot break, and glows when those considered enemies to the realm approach.
  • Default Secondary: Shield?
  • Attire: Court attire is either picture above or this. Battle armor would be somewhat like this. Travel attire would be pants and cloak, along with a blue tunic
  • Misc. & Other Stuff: An elven white stallion named Westrion.

Moral Alignment: Lawful Good.

Biography: Irithren was born Princess of Engalia, and from a very young age, she was privileged. She received the best tutors, the elves loved their little Princess, and everything was wonderful. And then, her mother died, of a sickness. The change in both her, and her father was profound. Rarely did the two smile, and Irithren focused harder on her studies, learning how to be a queen. The royal light magic was also found within her, and so she began training with a wizard as well. She grew up to be a beautiful elf, her golden locks becoming the stuff of legend in and outside of the realm. Suddenly, she found herself besought by offers of marriage by those who hadn't even seen her actual face yet. Disgusted, she ignored them all, and became a swordmaiden, and a skilled one at that, joining the North Guard, gaining valuable experience with the art of battle, along with her light magic, which she learned to harness. For there was much experience to be gained, as the Ice Drakes invaded every winter, and warriors were always needed in the bitter north, despite her father's arguments. She learned much of respect, bravery, loyalty and honor, and was touched by how the Guard became a family to her, always protecting her back, sworn to die to protect her.

And then, one night, after a Ice Drake had been slain at the border with Scaltandia, she received word. Her father was dead. She was rushed back to Londonium, and was quickly coronated, as Engalia had to had a ruler, less their enemies think them weak, and invade either South Britannia or North Dallacia, which had been recently acquired by her father before he died. The young queen proved to be capable, halting several Ice Drake raids and proving to be a wise, serene and regal figure within court. Irithren has taken no husband as to date, and currently has no specific plans to do so. But now, in 1940, tensions are rising within Britannia and Europa. There are certain factions within the Engalian court pushing the young queen to remove the exceptions given to other races, such as the army, others even going as far to suggest a purge of Engalia.

Personality: Irithren is a usually serene queen, given to a few bouts of laughter. But she is not cruel, simply regal, and she loves her people above all else, and would sacrifice anything for them.

Likes: The arts, the Queen's Company, elves, Engalia, all elven realms, nature, Ents, halfings.

Dislikes: Suitors, Ice Drakes, factions in court.

Theme Song: (For those aurally minded, or just dramatic like me, a song is always nice. Gives ambiance and adds atmosphere to your character. Will be added to the After World Official Soundtrack for use in Gamermaster IC Posts)

Leave This In Your App: Into the West
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:54 am

Required Information

30 | 138 | 190 | 81

D.O.B|Birthplace|Race 1802, February 14, Republic of Mereda | Elf

Skills:

Strength - 2
Perception - 4
Endurance - 2
Charisma - 3
Intelligence - 3
Agility - 5
Luck - 3

(Image)
(Write Right Here)

Non-Required Information

Equipment:
Equipment:
  • Misc. & Other Stuff:

Leave This In Your App:
(Image)

His crossbow will be similar with normal-sized crossbow, as I having confusion regarding why Assassins can use mini-sized crossbow normally, the same with the mini-sized crossbow Daud uses.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Slakonian
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Slakonian » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:19 am

TriStates wrote:snip

Just a few minutes later after you said that I remembered it myself :p , anyhow fixed. Stormtrooper reporting for duty.
Call me Slak!
Greek Army Reservist NCO
Our great anthem
Glasgia wrote:

No pizza for you then!

Lord Tothe wrote:

The Burning Sun
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:44 am

Required Information

Name|Rank|Role: Hans Neumann | Oberjäger(Corporal) | N/A

Age|Height|Weight: 25 | 5'10" | 140 lb

Allegiance|Character Class: The Third Reich | Fallschirmjäger Commando

D.O.B|Birthplace|Nationality August 3rd, 1917

Sex|Gender: Male/Straight

Skills

Strength - 4
Perception - 4
Endurance - 3
Charisma - 2
Intelligence - 2
Agility - 4
Luck - 3

Non-Required Information

Past Occupations, Positions, Roles, Ranks and Achievements: Veteran of the Battles of Fort Eben-Emael and Crete

Equipment:

Moral Alignment: Lawful Good

Biography: In the hard, unyielding land of post-WWI Germany, Hans' life is somewhat of an oddity. A product of the "lost generation," his parents were killed in the Great War while he was less than a year old, leaving him to be consigned to one of the Kaiserreich's many new orphanages. Growing up in the sheltered heart of a failing empire, he never knew the horror and devastation of war, nor the iron discipline of a wartime state. The only legacy WWI would leave on him was a sense of lasting distaste and squalor, alongside the thought that somewhere, there must be something more to the world.

His formative years were spent singularly pursuing this thought. Confined at the orphanage, he would often while away the hours dreaming of what endless possibilities might be waiting outside the gated walls. As his fantasies grew ever wilder, his boldness grew with it, and he soon found himself sneaking out at night to wander the city, entranced by the whirl of lights and activity. Eventually, the siren song of adventure became too strong to resist, and one night, after packing a few meager belongings into a worn leather bag, he left, with nary a thought for those still behind him.

Yet for all his hopes and dreams, post-war Germany was a desolate land, filled with poverty and desperation. His fellow countrymen welcomed him, but he detested the feeling of confinement and decay they carried. The light of the larger world beckoned, but as a German, his efforts to reach it were doomed to failure. Eventually, he had nowhere left to go. Despairing at his homeland's state of weakness and decay, he eventually turned to the Nazi Party and their promise of greatness.

As tensions rose and war grew ever nearer, Hans seemed to feel its effects at last. Not one to refuse a call to arms, he enlisted into the army and threw himself into the training with uncharacteristic fervor. Not educated enough to be an officer and not fanatical enough to be one of the SS, his adventurous spirit eventually led him to the Fallschirmjäger paratrooper battalions, where he reveled in their dangerous lifestyle and elite status.

Eventually, that same adventurous spirit and the echoes of his childhood fantasies led him to the Argo expedition, and the land beyond the rifts. Now a distinguished combat veteran, the spirit that carried him so far remains as strong as ever. Undaunted, he is, perhaps, the only human this side of the Maelstrom who is not only unafraid, but eager to encounter what is on the other side.

Personality: Hans is, at a glance, best described as the quintessential "free spirit." A wandering soul, he enjoys exploring, seeking adventure, and the freedom of a boundless life.

Dislikes: Prissy "academic" types, armchair generals, overly fanatical people.

Theme Song:

Leave This In Your App:
Image(But I still like trolling in vidya gaems)
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse