NATION

PASSWORD

Amergos:Men, Elves, and Others (ClosedOOC, Medieval/Fantasy)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Deramen
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:28 pm

Ralnis wrote:NS name: Ralnis
Nation: The Tar'tash All'un
Race (Human, Elves, Dwarves, Beastmen, Other?): Tar'tash( Werehyenas that were born like that instead of once human and changes into said beast) Mir'nik( Giant Hyena-like beast that are larger than Warg and more gruesome, however they are known as cowardy hunters without their Tar'tash riders or others of their kind.)
Aaarth'nin( a mutated sub-species of Tar'tash that are more passive and smarter than the Tar'tash and formed the ruling head of the Clan as well as scholars and diplomats. They are shorter then Tar'tash and eat bugs with their long tongues. They are also the most religious and magically-touched of their people as they were gifted with the insight from the Laughing Spirits)
Region(Look on map above): Straight of Coman
Description of your people: The Tar'tash are a family of Beastmen known as the " Enlightened" or " Possessed" Beastmen for they are among the few nations on Amergos to have been once cursed or born from a spell that changed them into Beastmen but they have became smarter and had developed civilization but are still persecuted and hunted down because of what they are.

The Tar'tash were first humans who were cultists and made a deal with the Laughing Spirits known as the Azerghki to help them gain their freedom from the enslavement of other warrior tribes for they were farmers and crafters. The Azerghki gave them the pelts of different Hyena that existed at the time and told them to sow the skin of their "children" with their skin so that they may" walk and laugh at their enemies and eat their flesh."

The first Tar'tash came from this. They still retain many things such as their minds and their humanity, but they wage battle against the beast inside and they move on all-fours like a hybrid of an ape and a hyena but they were able to fight like men do. This terrified their enemies as they hunted them down and killed them or turn them into the first Mir'nik to be used as beast of burden and cavalry later on. Out of their newly conquered territory came the first Clans that were ruled by the Sand Mothers, matriarch alphas that had laid down a strict caste system and traditions that are still used today.

The Sand Mothers however were still Tar'tash as they had became very aggressive and war was very common and so was banditry for hundreds of years and their population had became stagnate due to it until some of the more magic prone have started to make another deal with the Laughing Spirits to make them smarter and unite their people. They agreed and turned them into Aaarth'nin and had called them the" Children of the Earth and of the spirits. Touched with the laughter of magic and the mind of science."

It was because of them that they were the first to sought unity through diplomacy and founded the Tar'tash All'un by saying that they were all one people. This had led into a golden age which is still going on today that they have advance their culture, science, and magic as they have establish their own nation-states in an alliance that represents their people, but "each one is their own pelt" as many of the people say.

Culture: The culture is different with every Clan, but each one of them is synonymous in their culture and even how they write their laws. The All'un are a mixture of Arabic cultures as each one of them is ruled by a matriarch that rules as a Sultan but they are united by the Aaarth'nin who are the smartest and most magically-fused of their people. They have a strict caste that many men are at a disadvantage and non-Tar'tash are considered as slaves or second-class citizens for slavery is legal across the nation but one may gain their freedom if they have done enough merit to deserve it.

Their religion is a mixture of shamanism, Islam, and Hinduism that their deities, the Azerghki, are polytheistic in nature as their are a set of 20 Spirits for every 5 Clans for a total of 36 sects and over 720 Spirits and each one has 1 Aaarth'nin for each clan for a total of 144 Aaarth'nin that rule the nation. Magic is highly used here as much as science and a fusion of the two is very common around many circles. The highly favored schools of magic are necromancy, earth, and theromotaurgy.

Racing and gambling are used to both recreational and to settle internal disputes for the Laughing Spirits bless gamblers who are honest in the games and commonly curse those who are bad. The use of recreational drugs are also commonly open and the drug market is the largest in all of Amergos as they sale more variety of drugs than any nation and " snake oil salesmen" are outlawed to the point of being killed on the spot by guards.
RP Examples(Please link):
The New Gotham

Unless OP says otherwise you are Accepted!
Oh and Strait of Coman is super full so If you want to move you can.
Enjoy Your Stay!

Also at this rate we need to shrink the kingdoms.
Last edited by Deramen on Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:
Scoochi2 wrote:I'm now being offered Filipino girlfriends...

You say that like it's a bad thing.

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:29 pm

Sarejo wrote:
Deian salazar wrote:posted.

It may just be that tiny sliver of the "romantic" side of me, but I have a feeling Kung may change his view of Shiu-Kai in the future. Am I wrong?

Nope, he's gay. THE OP DEMANDS IT! JK.
Quote of the- Oh, I don't know how long I'm gonna have this on here.
"It's all good in the hood!" I replied cheerfully. But deep down, I knew that there were many socio-economic problems in the hood.

RP's I'm hosting:
Interstellar Ascendancy: an FT Nation Rp

Evil Pootoo Bird of The Pub

Sarejo
Minister

Founded: Sep 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 pm

The Greater Gambia wrote:
Sarejo wrote:
It may just be that tiny sliver of the "romantic" side of me, but I have a feeling Kung may change his view of Shiu-Kai in the future. Am I wrong?

Nope, he's gay. THE OP DEMANDS IT! JK.

Gah! Not homophobic in any way, but for some reason I feel they must end up forming something more than a friendship. Curse you hopeless romantic inside me!!
Cheers mates.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:32 pm

You guys don't mind I have medieval magitech?
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Sarejo
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:33 pm

Deian salazar wrote:
Sarejo wrote:

You're actually spot on :p

Ha! I knew I could spot a romantic subplot when I saw one! ;)
Cheers mates.

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:33 pm

Ralnis wrote:You guys don't mind I have medieval magitech?

..Explain
"It's all good in the hood!" I replied cheerfully. But deep down, I knew that there were many socio-economic problems in the hood.

RP's I'm hosting:

Sarejo
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:34 pm

Deramen wrote:Unless OP says otherwise you are Accepted!
Enjoy Your Stay!
(Image)

Nein! The island of Althion must be united once more!
Last edited by Sarejo on Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers mates.

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:36 pm

..Explain

OP pls update Faction map Pls. People are going to fill up a region without knowing that its filled at this rate.
Ex: their are three people in the Strait Of Coman.

Sarejo wrote:
Deramen wrote:Unless OP says otherwise you are Accepted!
Enjoy Your Stay!
(Image)

Nein! The island of Althion must be united once more!

What I mean is the starting Kingdoms.
Last edited by Deramen on Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:42 pm

..Explain

In the Tar'tash All'un, magic and technology are one and the same to them. They have things primitive magical canons, gunpowder, actual Alchemy, that sort of stuff. However, their magic is power by their deities, the Laughing Spirits, which allows them to be in a Golden Age of Islam-esque age but it the knowledge is regulated by the Aaarth'nin who are considered the " holy children" by the Azerghki, the Laughing Spirits.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:46 pm

Ralnis wrote:
..Explain

In the Tar'tash All'un, magic and technology are one and the same to them. They have things primitive magical canons, gunpowder, actual Alchemy, that sort of stuff. However, their magic is power by their deities, the Laughing Spirits, which allows them to be in a Golden Age of Islam-esque age but it the knowledge is regulated by the Aaarth'nin who are considered the " holy children" by the Azerghki, the Laughing Spirits.

Alright, I'll buy it.

As for the map, I'll get an updated version up right away.

RP's I'm hosting:

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:47 pm

Ralnis wrote:In the Tar'tash All'un, magic and technology are one and the same to them. They have things primitive magical canons, gunpowder, actual Alchemy, that sort of stuff. However, their magic is power by their deities, the Laughing Spirits, which allows them to be in a Golden Age of Islam-esque age but it the knowledge is regulated by the Aaarth'nin who are considered the " holy children" by the Azerghki, the Laughing Spirits.

Alright, I'll buy it.

Thank you cause shits gonna hit the fan if we dont get the new one up.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:48 pm

Deramen wrote:
Alright, I'll buy it.

Thank you cause shits gonna hit the fan if we dont get the new one up.

Oh shit, I cut the red wire.

RP's I'm hosting:

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:48 pm

Deian salazar wrote:

I have that too!
Allies? Or rivals?

Who are you and what region are you located in?

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:49 pm

Deramen wrote:Thank you cause shits gonna hit the fan if we dont get the new one up.

Oh shit, I cut the red wire.

GOD DAMN IT JIM HES DEAD!
HES DEAD JIM!

FUCK!
Oh! now he's shit his pants! Good God!
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Sarejo
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:52 pm

Ralnis wrote:
Deian salazar wrote:I have that too!
Allies? Or rivals?

Who are you and what region are you located in?

He's the Asian sounding one in what looks like Korea.
Cheers mates.

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:54 pm

Also, I'm going to edit in a reply to the message for one of the clans.

RP's I'm hosting:

Sarejo
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:58 pm

By the way, Deian, want to be allies?
Cheers mates.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:58 pm

Sarejo wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Who are you and what region are you located in?

Ahh, I can see them as a naval rival and probably trade rival but probably be general allies and exchange knowledge between each other. I still think as the only beastmen that the Tar'tash will get persecuted pretty much everywhere.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:59 pm

This looks interesting, how would we go about suggesting a new race.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Sarejo
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:00 pm

Shadowwell wrote:This looks interesting, how would we go about suggesting a new race.

Just make up a race and put it in your application in the corresponding area.
Cheers mates.

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:01 pm

Shadowwell wrote:This looks interesting, how would we go about suggesting a new race.

Just come up with a idea that sounds cool to you. A race of dragon riding elves in the mountains, underground elves, bird people. Anything you can come up with.

RP's I'm hosting:

Sarejo
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:01 pm

Ralnis wrote:
Sarejo wrote:

Ahh, I can see them as a naval rival and probably trade rival but probably be general allies and exchange knowledge between each other. I still think as the only beastmen that the Tar'tash will get persecuted pretty much everywhere.

Stronkest Navy! Also pretty much all trade to the Eastern Hemisphere is controlled by my nation.
Cheers mates.

Sarejo
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:02 pm

Just come up with a idea that sounds cool to you. A race of dragon riding elves in the mountains, underground elves, bird people. Anything you can come up with.

^ What he said.
Cheers mates.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:02 pm

OK I Will put up an app later.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:07 pm

Sarejo wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Ahh, I can see them as a naval rival and probably trade rival but probably be general allies and exchange knowledge between each other. I still think as the only beastmen that the Tar'tash will get persecuted pretty much everywhere.

Stronkest Navy! Also pretty much all trade to the Eastern Hemisphere is controlled by my nation.

I wouldn't think the drug trade would be own dominated by the Dwarves. Western Hemishpere would be split between those who have the largest navies I would believe.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse