NATION

PASSWORD

Amergos:Men, Elves, and Others (ClosedOOC, Medieval/Fantasy)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Deramen
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:57 am

Ralnis wrote:
Deramen wrote:Yes but our 700,000 K plus your own enemy's the dwarfs and possibly others will end your chief and his army. :lol2:

How do you have 700,000 troops?

Well everyone has to defend their towns so at least on the defensive side a lot of people will fight. But I May have blown up the numbers a bit. :? :oops:
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:
Scoochi2 wrote:I'm now being offered Filipino girlfriends...

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:01 am

Deramen wrote:
Ralnis wrote:How do you have 700,000 troops?

Well everyone has to defend their towns so at least on the defensive side a lot of people will fight. But I May have blown up the numbers a bit. :? :oops:

" A bit" is not just " blown up" your numbers, it would cripple your economy and supply chains against a green tide of muscle.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:02 am

Deramen wrote:
Ralnis wrote:How do you have 700,000 troops?

Psst the dwarves don't have air capabilities and I will have anti ship and one massive transport creature, coming up
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Ameige
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ameige » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:04 am

Shadowwell wrote:
Deramen wrote:Well everyone has to defend their towns so at least on the defensive side a lot of people will fight. But I May have blown up the numbers a bit. :? :oops:

Psst the dwarves don't have air capabilities and I will have anti ship and one massive transport creature, coming up

They dont? I could have sworn dwarves have dirigibles.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:05 am

Shadowwell wrote:
Deramen wrote:Well everyone has to defend their towns so at least on the defensive side a lot of people will fight. But I May have blown up the numbers a bit. :? :oops:

Which only me and the Dwarves have the capabilities to down such creatures. Hell, I'm secretly making a skunk works in order to outpace the Dwarves weaponry.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:05 am

Ralnis wrote:

" A bit" is not just " blown up" your numbers, it would cripple your economy and supply chains against a green tide of muscle.

What? It's 4 AM here and I'm tired so I really don't understand.
Last edited by Deramen on Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:05 am

Ameige wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:Psst the dwarves don't have air capabilities and I will have anti ship and one massive transport creature, coming up

They dont? I could have sworn dwarves have dirigibles.

accorng to sarejo his don't as they already have ships and tsar cannons.

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Ameige
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ameige » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:08 am

Shadowwell wrote:

Massive transport creature usually equals one big ass dragon. .... Or a flying bison.
Last edited by Ameige on Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:09 am

Deramen wrote:
Ralnis wrote:" A bit" is not just " blown up" your numbers, it would cripple your economy and supply chains against a green tide of muscle.

What? It's 4 AM here and I'm tired so I really don't understand.

Having so many people would be bad and you would be crushed by the Orkz.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:10 am

Ameige wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:Psst the dwarves don't have air capabilities and I will have anti ship and one massive transport creature, coming up

Massive transport creature usually equals one big ass dragon.

ha ha not quite, are you familiar with Warhammer 40k?

Imagine a creature 3 times the size of a gargantuan squiggoth, but underwater, a form of living submarine of sorts.

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:13 am

Ralnis wrote:
Deramen wrote:What? It's 4 AM here and I'm tired so I really don't understand.

Having so many people would be bad and you would be crushed by the Orkz.

What? Having lots of people would not destroy my nation. Sure it wouldn't be the richest or greatest place to be but it would not cripple the economy or whatever.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:15 am

Deramen wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Having so many people would be bad and you would be crushed by the Orkz.

What? Having lots of people would not destroy my nation. Sure it wouldn't be the richest or greatest place to be but it would not cripple the economy or whatever.

I think hes referring in part, at least to the chaos that would ensue when the Civilian soldiers see orkz ripping their line to pieces.

Right Ralnis?

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:15 am

Deramen wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Having so many people would be bad and you would be crushed by the Orkz.

No, I mean as an army if the Orkz pull an Ork War again.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:18 am

Ralnis wrote:
Deramen wrote:What? Having lots of people would not destroy my nation. Sure it wouldn't be the richest or greatest place to be but it would not cripple the economy or whatever.

" We iz da Orks, we waz made to fight, We waz made to win, WAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH" -WarChief BigSkull, leader of the WAAGGH during the Great Ork War.
Last edited by Shadowwell on Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:19 am

Ralnis wrote:
Deramen wrote:What? Having lots of people would not destroy my nation. Sure it wouldn't be the richest or greatest place to be but it would not cripple the or whatever.

Ohh whoops morning brain again! :oops:
Uhh I guess what you two bring up is a good point. I don't have a argument for my side.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:22 am

Shadowwell wrote:
Deramen wrote:What? Having lots of people would not destroy my nation. Sure it wouldn't be the richest or greatest place to be but it would not cripple the economy or whatever.

I think hes referring in part, at least to the chaos that would ensue when the Civilian soldiers see orkz ripping their line to pieces.

Right Ralnis?

That too, which means I need to make Mir'nik and an anti-Ork company that can eat the Orkz like Kruts.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:24 am

Ralnis wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:I think hes referring in part, at least to the chaos that would ensue when the Civilian soldiers see orkz ripping their line to pieces.

Right Ralnis?

That too, which means I need to make Mir'nik and an anti-Ork company that can eat the Orkz like Kruts.

Hey I may not be hostile toward you guys.
We got this: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/war ... 0512201600

over 43 feet long 20 or so feet high, it will have less advanced armor of course a thick skin and resistance to most magic.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:32 am

Shadowwell wrote:
Ralnis wrote:That too, which means I need to make Mir'nik and an anti-Ork company that can eat the Orkz like Kruts.

Hey I may not be hostile toward you guys.

over 43 feet long 20 or so feet high, it will have less advanced armor of course a thick skin and resistance to most magic.

Which isn't my magic.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:34 am

Ralnis wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:Hey I may not be hostile toward you guys.

Which isn't my magic.

it is now, atleast some of it, please?

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:39 am

Shadowwell wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Which isn't my magic.

it is now, atleast some of it, please?

Necromancy to an extent, however Thurmaturgy would be like the extent of one of the Dwarves heavy cannons bringing your creature down in a few shot or more.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:45 am

Ralnis wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:it is now, atleast some of it, please?

Necromancy to an extent, however Thurmaturgy would be like the extent of one of the Dwarves heavy cannons bringing your creature down in a few shot or more.

Ok that sounds fine to me. Except there might be exceptions top that rule, it will be explained later, after I run my idea past the OP and Co-op.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:03 am

Dera I am assuming that Roku has naval or air capabilities?
Ralnis in order for your nation to start making anti Ork measures, they will have to know about them. How will they obtain the info Or will we collab for an Encounter?
Last edited by Shadowwell on Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ameige
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ameige » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:12 am

Shadowwell wrote:
Ameige wrote:

Massive transport creature usually equals one big ass dragon.

ha ha not quite, are you familiar with Warhammer 40k?

Imagine a creature 3 times the size of a gargantuan squiggoth, but underwater, a form of living submarine of sorts.

I have heard of the name but I dont really know a thing about it. I just assumed this was a generic medival fantasy rp so I suggested dragons.

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:13 am

Shadowwell wrote:Dera I am assuming that Roku has naval or air capabilities?
Ralnis in order for your nation to start making anti Ork measures, they will have to know about them. How will they obtain the info Or will we collab for an Encounter?

Well currently no air but taming the tor'bash would form it.
Navy? Yep
Last edited by Deramen on Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:14 am

Ameige wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:ha ha not quite, are you familiar with Warhammer 40k?

I have heard of the name but I dont really know a thing about it. I just assumed this was a generic medival fantasy rp so I suggested dragons.

Well it is to a point, except this is a nation rp,
I don't know if dragoons would be allowed anyways.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse