NATION

PASSWORD

Amergos:Men, Elves, and Others (ClosedOOC, Medieval/Fantasy)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Amergos:Men, Elves, and Others (ClosedOOC, Medieval/Fantasy)

Postby The Greater Gambia » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:47 pm

Amergos:Men, Elves, and Others (OOC, Medieval/Fantasy, OPEN) (OOC, Medieval/Fantasy, OPEN)
IC
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=350078&p=25549380#p25549380

Maps
Regions
Faction Map

Summary

Welcome to Amergos. A land home to many nations made up of men, elves, and many other types of species. The world is a dangerous place, with sea serpents patrolling the waters, Dragons skulking the mountains, and giant wolves hunting in the forests, plains, and deserts. The people who live here are equally dangerous, either taming these beast for their own devices, or gaining mastery over magic, giving themselves tremendous powers. Can you lead your people to thrive in this harsh world?

Rules

1: OP/Co=OP have final say. No arguments.

2: No Godmodding or Metagaming unless given permission to do so.

3: Use grammar and correct sentence structure, paragraphs, and anything else to make your posts readable. A wall of text with no divisions separating individual paragraphs will not be tolerated.

4: No dismally short posts. No set minimum but posts should preferably have several sentences if not at least a paragraph.

5: Be courteous to one another OOC. No spamming or hateful arguing. Being off topic from time to time is okay.

6. Creating your own magic is fine. Just be sensible and not create anything that could be consider grossly overkill.

App

Code: Select all
NS name:
Nation:
Race (Human, Elves, Dwarves, Beastmen, Other?):
Region(Look on map above):
Description of your people:
Culture:
RP Examples(Please link):

Roster

-The Greater Gambia (OP) - The Kingdom of the Barasheen Clans
-Deramen- The Kingdom Of Roku
-Sarejo- The Empire of Althion
-Das Germane imperie- The Confederation of Ga'band
-Beiarusia- The Ten Tribes
-Deian Salazar- Xin-Yue Dynasty
-The United Eastern States of Europe- The Netskru Principality
-Ralnis- Tar'tash All'un
-Cruxa- Lothorien
-Stormwell- Narback
-Armea- Invecta Republic
-Vacif- Exellia
-Taynor- Coman Empire
-Australia Antartica- Asonia
Last edited by The Greater Gambia on Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:59 am, edited 16 times in total.
Quote of the- Oh, I don't know how long I'm gonna have this on here.
"It's all good in the hood!" I replied cheerfully. But deep down, I knew that there were many socio-economic problems in the hood.

RP's I'm hosting:
Interstellar Ascendancy: an FT Nation Rp

Evil Pootoo Bird of The Pub

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:57 pm

NS name:The Greater Gambia
Nation: The Kingdom of the Barasheen Clans
Race (Human, Elves, Dwarves, Beastmen, Other?):Human
Region(Look on map above):Dust's Breath
Description of your people: Dark skinned,curly black hair, wear something akin to a mix of traditional mongol and middle eastern clothing, tall.
Culture:
The majority Barasheen people are nomadic, moving along the great sands of Dust's Breath herding livestock and trading on their wolves the size of horses. The Barasheen have tamed these giant hounds while many others have failed to do so, thus giving them the title, "The Wolf Riders of the Desert". Each child of the of the Barasheen, both boys and girls, are given a wolf pup when they turn ten. The child and the wolf pup are then linked by their tribes shaman. The linking makes the souls of the subject and the wolf one, allowing them to know where the other one is at all times, along with being able to communicate to each other telepathically. There is a catch, however. Because the two souls are intertwined, if one of the two dies, so does the other. The relationship creates a deep bond between wolf and rider.
The Barasheen are not fond of magic, seeing it as a power only used by criminals and assassins. Despite this, the Barasheen have a form of magic reflective of their desert environment. Barasheen mages are able to burrow themseleves into the sand, allowing them to ambush their enemies and kill them quickly. Another technique their mages use is to become one with the sands of Dust's Breath, allowing them to become a cloud of sand and move around unnoticed. Powerful mages have even been known to conjure huge Sandstorms that can go for miles, blinding entire towns. Of course, a mage of that caliber hasn't been seen for thousands of years.
The While most of the clans are nomadic tribesmen, Five of these clans have risen over the centuries and set up permanent settlements. These clans are the Al-Zure, Tal-Dareen, Zed-Faleesh, Yol-Lanore, and the Al-fulad. The Last one being the most powerful. These five clans make up the political face of the Barasheen. These Clans are seen as the leaders of the Barasheen people by outsiders, but in reality, it is quiet the opposite. While the five major clans enjoy vast wealth and prosperity, they are sometimes at odds with the minor clans. The minor clans believe that they have strayed too far from tradition, while the major clans believe the minors to be uncivilized yokels. The Barasheen have a prophecy, however. A powerful Barasheen will be born, they will have a link with their wolf so strong, they will be able to become one. This Barasheen will be so powerful, they will unite the clans and the wolves together forming a united Kingdom of the Barasheen.
RP Examples(Please link):I'm the OP
Last edited by The Greater Gambia on Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
"It's all good in the hood!" I replied cheerfully. But deep down, I knew that there were many socio-economic problems in the hood.

RP's I'm hosting:

Deramen
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:28 pm

NS name: Deramen
Nation: The Kingdom Of Roku
Race (Human, Elves, Dwarves, Beastmen, Other?): Human
Region(Look on map above): Calraidia
Description of your people: They are Humans with multiple races. But Whites hold much more power then other races. Also other races (Not Human) can become slaves.
Culture: The People of Roku are a very medieval Culture, They Believe in multiple Gods and sacrifice to please them, Mainly animals but Intelligent Beings are included although shunned. The ranks go as followed. At lowest are the people of Roku. They are protected by the military and police called the Dera. The Military bow down to the Council, A political figure responsible for law and order in local area's. The Council obeys a higher rule, But the people dont know that. This higher rule is called Maono, They are made of Lords and Dukes. They are the true creators of Law, Order and more, and they are true enforcers of the kingdom. Its they're duty to keep the kingdom together and to prevent chaos. One might call them the C.I.A if the C.I.A had more power. At the top of the chain is, The King Of Roku. He Has the ultimate word when it comes to anything. The People Of Roku are a honor bound people and as such honor, Title, prestige And fighting in the military are valued more then skill and effort. The capitol is Brillden a port city with The Palace Of Warchester being the kings home.
RP Examples(Please link): No Man's Land,War And Peace
Last edited by Deramen on Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:
Scoochi2 wrote:I'm now being offered Filipino girlfriends...

You say that like it's a bad thing.

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:04 am

Deramen wrote:NS name: Deramen
Region(Look on map above): Calraida (Calraidia Is what I meant. Lol fail)
Description of your people: They are Humans with multiple races. But Whites hold much more power then other races. Also other races (Not Human) can become slaves.
Culture: A very medieval Culture, They Believe in multiple Gods and sacrifice things to them, Intelligent Beings included although shunned. They use the Feudal System of Europe to determine ranks. The People Of Roku are a honor bound people or at least that's what they say. Uhh WIP from here.

Looks good, just build on your Nation in the IC.

RP's I'm hosting:

Sarejo
Minister

Founded: Sep 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:18 am

NS name: The Empire of Sarejo
Nation: The Empire of Althion
Race (Human, Elves, Dwarves, Beastmen, Other?): Dwarves
Region(Look on map above): Hylia's Gem (Can it please be Althion? If not that's okay)
Description of your people: A hardy folk from the Eastern Sea, stout, around 4'6", and built like trees. Very strong, and fearless in battle.
Culture: Fearless warriors who value honor, loyalty, and strength. Sailors and tunnelers by nature, the have extensive cave networks and cities, along with numerous ports, and control all trade from the East. They have a strong navy, and their marines are feared, especially the Bearded Hydra, a marine brigade feared for it's ruthlessness. Pioneers in gunpowder technology, they have powerful mortars and cannons to take down small mountains, and many brigades of musket-men. They are also great land fighters, with the Bearded Hammers being feared world-wide for their fighting prowess. They are damn-near fearless in battle, and when the Emperor himself commands them, they fight to the death, and would fight beyond death if it were possible.

The Red Tide: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=348518
No Man's Land: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=348473
Ashes to Mortar Shells: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=348287
Cheers mates.

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:27 am

Sarejo wrote:NS name: The Empire of Sarejo
Region(Look on map above): Hylia's Gem (Can it please be Althion? If not that's okay)
Description of your people: A hardy folk from the Eastern Sea, stout, around 4'6", and built like trees. Very strong, and fearless in battle.
Culture: Fearless warriors who value honor, loyalty, and strength. Sailors and tunnelers by nature, the have extensive cave networks and cities, along with numerous ports, and control all trade from the East. They have a strong navy, and their marines are feared, especially the Bearded Hydra, a marine brigade feared for it's ruthlessness. Pioneers in gunpowder technology, they have powerful mortars and cannons to take down small mountains, and many brigades of musket-men. They are also great land fighters, with the Bearded Hammers being feared world-wide for their fighting prowess. They are damn-near fearless in battle, and when the Emperor himself commands them, they fight to the death, and would fight beyond death if it were possible.

accepted

RP's I'm hosting:

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:29 am

The Greater Gambia wrote:
Deramen wrote:NS name: Deramen
Region(Look on map above): Calraida (Calraidia Is what I meant. Lol fail)
Culture: A very medieval Culture, They Believe in multiple Gods and sacrifice things to them, Intelligent Beings included although shunned. They use the Feudal System of Europe to determine ranks. The People Of Roku are a honor bound people or at least that's what they say. Uhh WIP from here.

Looks good, just build on your Nation in the IC.

Definitely.

Sarejo wrote:NS name: The Empire of Sarejo

accepted

I assume Ill change Hylia's Gem To Althion? Or Naa?
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:08 am

Tiggity Tag Tag, dawg.

Totally not going to do a race of Mini-Cthulhus. Not. At. All.

Any coastal regions still open? I feel like an Atlantis-style city would be too OP.
Let’s not dwell on our corpse strewn past. Let’s celebrate our corpse strewn future!
Head Bartender for The Pub | The Para-Verse | Writing Advice from a Pretentious Jerk | I write stuff | Arbitrary Political Numbers
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:I should have known Grestin was Christopher Walken the whole time.
ThePub wrote:New Grestin: "I will always choose the aborable lesbians over an entire town."
Imperial Idaho wrote:And with 1-2 sentences Grestin has declared war on the national pride of Canada.
- Best Worldbuilding - 2016 (Community Choice)
- Best Horror/Thriller RP for THE ZONE - 2016 (Community Choice)

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:09 am

New Grestin wrote:Tiggity Tag Tag, dawg.

Any coastal regions still open? I feel like an Atlantis-style city would be too OP.

The South Isles, The Emerald North, Krakov's Coust
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:10 am

Deramen wrote:
New Grestin wrote:Tiggity Tag Tag, dawg.

The South Isles, The Emerald North, Krakov's Coust

Alrighty. Reserve the South Isles for me. I'll get an app together tomorrow.
Let’s not dwell on our corpse strewn past. Let’s celebrate our corpse strewn future!
Head Bartender for The Pub | The Para-Verse | Writing Advice from a Pretentious Jerk | I write stuff | Arbitrary Political Numbers
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:I should have known Grestin was Christopher Walken the whole time.
ThePub wrote:New Grestin: "I will always choose the aborable lesbians over an entire town."
Imperial Idaho wrote:And with 1-2 sentences Grestin has declared war on the national pride of Canada.
- Best Worldbuilding - 2016 (Community Choice)
- Best Horror/Thriller RP for THE ZONE - 2016 (Community Choice)

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:11 am

New Grestin wrote:
Deramen wrote:The South Isles, The Emerald North, Krakov's Coust

Alrighty. Reserve the South Isles for me. I'll get an app together tomorrow.

Uh Sure.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Das Germane imperie
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Das Germane imperie » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am

Taggity taggity. Reserving The Gothka Mountains if possible.
Last edited by Das Germane imperie on Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Das Germane imperie
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Das Germane imperie » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:19 am

NS name: Das Germane imperie
Nation: The Confederation of Ga'band
Race: Ogres, Humans.
Region: The Gothka Mountains
Description of your people: Ogre's are somewhat like men, but larger. They amass large amounts of body fat and muscular strength throughout their lifetime. An Ogre can become 3-4 meters tall. Ogre men are often wearing armor and Fur clothes, whilst female Ogres are mostly dressed in simple Fur coats. Ogres can live up to 70 years if healthy. The humans of the Gothka Mountains are somewhat small-sized, with the average height being 1.5 meters. Their appearence resemble what would be asians in our world. They are often not dressed in much, often simple loincloth or other simple apparel of wool.
Culture: The Confederation of Ga'band is not a nation, yet it is not just a loose confederation of tribes. The Ogres has always roamed the lands of Gothka, raiding nearby human villages and robbing caravans. The Ogres were though divided into different clans. The clans fought each other, in minor wars with no real victors, and no land or recources being gained. This strife was more or less worthless, with little of almost nothing happening. But 200 years ago, a Clan Leader named Hondus took control over more than one clan. He forged a Confederation by persuading them and promising fortunes and power. He ended the eternal conflict by defeating and subjugating the last clans. He became the Overlord of Ogres. The clans were still autonomous, but they had to pay 20% of their income to Hondus. After Hondus death there was a new struggle, about who would reign as new Overlord. Hondus son Igder was considered weak, so the strongest of Ogre Clan Leaders became Overlord. The succession of Overlords is based on who is the strongest, wealthiest and most powerful Ogre. The Ogres stopped harassing and raiding the Human villagers, and instead enslaved them. They deported them to work in their mountains, were the Overlords and the clan leaders resided. A large fortress was built in the mountains, named Ga'band. This was the centre of the Confederation, and gave an official name to it. In the Mountains of Gothka lives a large amounts of Mammoths. These are mounts of the Ogres, who ride these into battle against their enemies. As these have devestating power, they can break through almost any line. The Ogres do not use magic, as they believe that it is weak and cowardly to use. The Mountains of Gothka lies on important Trade Routes, and the Overlord take large tariffs for people passing through. Sometimes, Ogre Warriors both rob and kill travelers and caravans, but the majority can pass through if they can pay enough. Almost all Ogre Men are warriors, as war is an important part of their culture. The Ogres are not very technologically advanced, but they do have unique weapons of war fitting their size and strength. There are also Puma-like carnivores of large size which can drag Ogre Chariots. These are very wild and are hard to tame.
RP Examples(Please link): https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=295944, https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=342481
Last edited by Das Germane imperie on Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beiarusia » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:34 am

NS name: Beiarusia

Nation: The Ten Tribes

Race: Anura

Region: Krakov's Coust (Interior)

Description of your people:
The Anura are predominantly human in appearance with distinct amphibian traits, standing at just over 11/2 meters tall and possessing a slender body frame, four fingers/toes per hand/foot, large eyes, and near prehensile tongues. Skin tones are generally light with coloured patches/markings running along their spine and back (markings can often be used to identify tribe belonging). Eyes are dark and hair ranges in colour from dusky blond to black.The area around their eyes also tend to be of a darker hue, thought to be an evolutionary advantage against sun glare. Faces are rounded and flat with wide mouths and teeth suited for a primarily carnivorous diet. Pads of the fingers/toes are adept for grabbing even while in water. Extremely efficient respiratory/circulatory systems allows for long durations to be spent without the presence of oxygen. High risk of becoming ill (potentially fatal) if exposed to arid conditions.

Culture:
Tribal by nature, the Anura have for most of their history been divided, each of the ten tribes staking a claim within the swamplands of Krakov's Coast. Despite this competition conflict between tribes was rare if not outright nonexistent, most likely due to the Anuran belief of the many over the individual, all belonging to one peoples no matter tribal affiliation. As such the recent unification of the tribes was largely diplomatic as opposed to conquest.

While not as technologically advanced as other groups found in the world, the Anura as a whole are deeply fascinated by the arts of magic, in some instances being fanatically so, and those capable of magic are highly regarded within Anuran society. Thought quite capable of defending their homeland (being suited to the environment) the Anura are unable or perhaps unwilling to involve themselves in foreign conflicts, both due to their technological disadvantage and dependency on humid locations. As such a standing army is nonexistent and defense is mostly reliant on local militia, and the Anura are largely isolationist. Most Anura do not stray far from their homeland but traders and travelers are not unheard of.

Culturally, the Anura place a heavy emphasis on the good of the group, often forming close-nit communities. Reliant on fishing and trapping, the Anura have few tradeable goods but natural resources are known to exist further in the swamplands. There is no formal religion but the Anura do have close ties with nature as a whole and try to leave as little impact as possible. Oddly the gender ratio of the Anura is skewed with females outnumbering the males.

RP Examples:
Halo: Eclipse
No Man's Land

NOTE: Could probably use to some work but can't think of anything at the moment.
Last edited by Beiarusia on Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:35 am

My Peoples Theme would probably be this but made with the tools of the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gxNW2Ulpwk
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:17 am

Das Germane imperie wrote:NS name: Das Germane imperie
Nation: The Confederation of Ga'band
Race: Ogres, Humans.
Region: The Gothka Mountains
Description of your people: Ogre's are somewhat like men, but larger. They amass large amounts of body fat and muscular strength throughout their lifetime. An Ogre can become 3-4 meters tall. Ogre men are often wearing armor and Fur clothes, whilst female Ogres are mostly dressed in simple Fur coats. Ogres can live up to 70 years if healthy. The humans of the Gothka Mountains are somewhat small-sized, with the average height being 1.5 meters. Their appearence resemble what would be asians in our world. They are often not dressed in much, often simple loincloth or other simple apparel of wool.
Culture: The Confederation of Ga'band is not a nation, yet it is not just a loose confederation of tribes. The Ogres has always roamed the lands of Gothka, raiding nearby human villages and robbing caravans. The Ogres were though divided into different clans. The clans fought each other, in minor wars with no real victors, and no land or recources being gained. This strife was more or less worthless, with little of almost nothing happening. But 200 years ago, a Clan Leader named Hondus took control over more than one clan. He forged a Confederation by persuading them and promising fortunes and power. He ended the eternal conflict by defeating and subjugating the last clans. He became the Overlord of Ogres. The clans were still autonomous, but they had to pay 20% of their income to Hondus. After Hondus death there was a new struggle, about who would reign as new Overlord. Hondus son Igder was considered weak, so the strongest of Ogre Clan Leaders became Overlord. The succession of Overlords is based on who is the strongest, wealthiest and most powerful Ogre. The Ogres stopped harassing and raiding the Human villagers, and instead enslaved them. They deported them to work in their mountains, were the Overlords and the clan leaders resided. A large fortress was built in the mountains, named Ga'band. This was the centre of the Confederation, and gave an official name to it. In the Mountains of Gothka lives a large amounts of Mammoths. These are mounts of the Ogres, who ride these into battle against their enemies. As these have devestating power, they can break through almost any line. The Ogres do not use magic, as they believe that it is weak and cowardly to use. The Mountains of Gothka lies on important Trade Routes, and the Overlord take large tariffs for people passing through. Sometimes, Ogre Warriors both rob and kill travelers and caravans, but the majority can pass through if they can pay enough. Almost all Ogre Men are warriors, as war is an important part of their culture. The Ogres are not very technologically advanced, but they do have unique weapons of war fitting their size and strength. There are also Puma-like carnivores of large size which can drag Ogre Chariots. These are very wild and are hard to tame.
RP Examples(Please link): https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=295944, https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=342481

Accepted. Bei, you're also accepted
Last edited by The Greater Gambia on Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

RP's I'm hosting:

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:41 am

Faction map's up.

EDIT: IC's up
Last edited by The Greater Gambia on Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

RP's I'm hosting:

The United Eastern States of Europe
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Eastern States of Europe » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:04 am

NS name: The United Eastern States of Europe
Nation: The Netskru Principality
Race (Human, Elves, Dwarves, Beastmen, Other?): Predominantly selkie with a few human prisoners and sirens
Region(Look on map above): Towards the Lost South
Description of your people: Half-human and half-seal, the Netrku people have a habit of seducing and luring humans away from their original lands in order to mate. After the humans are no longer able to produce offspring, they are eaten.
Culture: The Netskru are a reserved people. Originally nomadic, the Netskru wandered the oceans. They came ashore some centuries ago with less than a hundred selkies. Despite the isolation of their colony, the swimming ability of the selkies allow very short travel time between the lands. This is especially useful as a selkie has a much higher chance of producing offspring with a human than another selkie, so the stealing of humans is commonplace. They lure humans in their human form (interchangeable with their selkie and seal forms), and tease humans.

Due to their similar nature, sirens (the mermaid kind, not the bird type) have been generally accepted into the Netskru society. The entire principality is reliant on a staple diet of seafood, mainly coldwater icefish and krill. Selkies can also eat meat, unlike the sirens, so they can eat food when inland and lure victims closer to the shore. Both Selkie and Sirens are unable to process plants and fruits, suiting them to the harsher environment as they don't need fertile lands.

Most humans taken learn to accept the society after spending a few years with the mate who took them, but conditions aren't suited for humans. The cold, lack of vegetation in the diet, and labour put onto humans often causes them to sicken within a couple of years and eventually die. The society can seem rather primitive but the Netskru have laws, leaders representing both the siren and selkie populace and a military designed for defence. Selkies and sirens are better suited to lure and charm people and thus have no need for offense. Defences such as walls to separate them into a corner, and the breaking of ice to slow/sink any ships that might pass are just a couple of the things the mostly water-born alliance has devised.
RP Examples(Please link): Court Life
Nation RP experience

Can I reserve that land as I WIP?
Last edited by The United Eastern States of Europe on Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
UESEball
Want to be in my factbooks? TG me!
Characters
Proud MemberOf The Diligens League!
UESE Personified
(Kawaii Indo) Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts
(Sexy Sky) Skyline United
(My Sister CC) Castle Crashers
(NBaby who ignores me ;-;) New Babylonia
(Siwwy Sim) Republic of Simonia
(Wuvable Lingy!) Lingria
(SENPAI!!!!) The Germanian States
(Fun Crazy TDC) The Danish Confederacy
(Adorably Radical and Terrificly Super Yandere: A.R.T.S.Y.) Artstotzka IIII
(Oh great bringer of smut, Mistress Xan) Xanama

(2waifu4spoilers) Low Bloods
YOU'RE WELCOME NS!
Embassy
May or may not have a slight obsession with fluffy things…
Proud member of The Anti Democracy League
Pretty much sums me up (theme song).
Fascist and proud!
#blameTISI

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:06 am

The United Eastern States of Europe wrote:NS name: The United Eastern States of Europe
Race (Human, Elves, Dwarves, Beastmen, Other?): Predominantly selkie with a few human prisoners
Description of your people: Half-human and half-seal, the Netskru are
Culture:

Yep, just finish up your app.

RP's I'm hosting:

The United Eastern States of Europe
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Eastern States of Europe » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:30 am

The United Eastern States of Europe wrote:NS name: The United Eastern States of Europe
Race (Human, Elves, Dwarves, Beastmen, Other?): Predominantly selkie with a few human prisoners
Description of your people: Half-human and half-seal, the Netskru are
Culture:

Done
UESEball
Want to be in my factbooks? TG me!
Characters
Proud MemberOf The Diligens League!
UESE Personified
(Kawaii Indo) Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts
(Sexy Sky) Skyline United
(My Sister CC) Castle Crashers
(NBaby who ignores me ;-;) New Babylonia
(Siwwy Sim) Republic of Simonia
(Wuvable Lingy!) Lingria
(SENPAI!!!!) The Germanian States
(Fun Crazy TDC) The Danish Confederacy
(Adorably Radical and Terrificly Super Yandere: A.R.T.S.Y.) Artstotzka IIII
(Oh great bringer of smut, Mistress Xan) Xanama

(2waifu4spoilers) Low Bloods
YOU'RE WELCOME NS!
Embassy
May or may not have a slight obsession with fluffy things…
Proud member of The Anti Democracy League
Pretty much sums me up (theme song).
Fascist and proud!
#blameTISI

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:45 am

The United Eastern States of Europe wrote:

Done

Alright, accepted. Feel free to start posting in the IC.

RP's I'm hosting:

Das Germane imperie
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Das Germane imperie » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:59 pm

Question time! (Sorry if I formulate myself bad)

How does time pass in the IC?

What time of the year is it now?

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:27 pm

[REDACTED]
Last edited by Deramen on Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:28 pm

Das Germane imperie wrote:Question time! (Sorry if I formulate myself bad)

I'd say it's about January. As for the passing of time, I'd say leave it up to the player. Just no huge time skips like a month.

RP's I'm hosting:

Das Germane imperie
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Das Germane imperie » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:33 pm

Das Germane imperie wrote:Question time! (Sorry if I formulate myself bad)

I'd say it's about January. As for the passing of time, I'd say leave it up to the player. Just no huge time skips like a month.

Ok, thanks. Seems reasonable.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse